REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #51
y'all better put some respeck on my name
 
Harvey Specter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 17,860
Thanked 8,604 Times in 2,164 Posts
Unfortunately one cranky or stuck up salesperson can ruining it for the entire dealership and the rest of the sales team.
Advertisement
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #52
:: Sells McLarens, Not tofu :okay: ::
 
tofu1413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 9,561
Thanked 9,583 Times in 2,689 Posts
^ sounds like any dealer out there.
__________________
16' (L405) Range Rover TD6 - "Dak"




- The Drinker of Many Coffees @ McLaren Vancouver ...
tofu1413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #53
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
Hello Tim,

Please take this message with a grain of salt but I find it absolutely ridiculous that SO many people are having the SAME issues with the SAME dealership for such a long time now! Reading these messages, working for a dealership that has treated people so poorly, I would imagine someone from management would come forth and try to rectify the situation immediately. Weed out the bad apples, set a company standard for service. Yet, there seems to be no such thing happening.

Again, let's step back and look at this from far way. This is just ONE thread in ONE forum, initiated by one person asking for advice. And it has evolved into a thread full of poor experiences that are unanimously the same. That's pretty appalling for a high-end luxury dealership, let alone, one that calls themselves the best in Canada, no? BMW is creating a reputation by manufacturing solid vehicles. Their cars speak for themselves. As a dealership, it's your responsibility to maintain that reputation and ensure that people have a reason to come shop for a BMW apart from buying a solid German vehicle.

I personally bought my last BMW in 2006 and haven't shopped at Brian Jessel since then. Poor service from the people that matter, salesman, service managers and sales managers. These are the guys that benefit the most from the sales and you would expect them, if anyone to act like their customers, ALL customers, have business that they value.

It's funny Hongy mentioned that he ended up buying an Audi after receiving such poor service next door at Brian Jessel. I too did the same thing. People end up receiving poor service at BJ and walk 5 feet over to Open Road Audi where they get a chance to swoop up BJ's lost business. Imagine how many other people have done the same thing!

Again, I doubt this message will be read in its entirety nor will it be taken into consideration. Actions speak louder than words and as far as I'm concerned, your job is to come in here and make it seem like what I have to say matters. As far as I'm concerned, you're doing your job just fine. But in all honesty, it doesn't mean anything if nothing is being done about it; and evidently, people are having the same problems.
Hi Parm104 and everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our clients, so your feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry if you had a poor experience before. If you let me know your concerns, I assure you that me and the team will do our very best to make it right.

Many of us share a common goal to offer the best service to our clients everyday, because we know that without their support, we would not be where we are today.

Please PM me if you have a concern with your recent sales or service experience. We will address it, learn from it, and take the necessary steps to improve.

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #54
I don't get it
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: burnaby
Posts: 422
Thanked 59 Times in 41 Posts
I bought an A5 back in 2008 bc the sales at BJ BMW were giving me the run around. This is from an 2001 M3 owner. Don't really give a rats ass about all the mumbo jumbo and how the sales is the top in Canada, we all know everything is run through a handful of people and they pay out the lower people. It was the sheer arrogance of the nitwits thinking they are top sales and eating at subway next door to your dealership which steered me away. I also sent all my VPs over to Audi so most of the corporate exec fleet has a composition of Audi A5s to A6s.
suzuka84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #55
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
belaud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,287
Thanked 2,093 Times in 452 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan3 View Post
Hi Parm104 and everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our clients, so your feedback is very important to us. I'm sorry if you had a poor experience before. If you let me know your concerns, I assure you that me and the team will do our very best to make it right.

Many of us share a common goal to offer the best service to our clients everyday, because we know that without their support, we would not be where we are today.

Please PM me if you have a concern with your recent sales or service experience. We will address it, learn from it, and take the necessary steps to improve.

Tim
You sound just like Richmond Subaru when they realized they were getting railed by the public!
belaud is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #56
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,604
Thanked 5,862 Times in 1,524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Dean View Post
My 328i coupe was from autowest...BJ took my lease in a year early, gave me money on top and I drove out with a 2010 750i a few days ago. Khan over at BJ was the only salesperson willing to give me a deal and the service was excellent so I went with BJ but mind you, Ray over at Autowest is a good guy to deal with as well so both dealers in my book are excellent.

And my first BMW was from the BMW store, the sales guy was persian...wonder if he still works there? Does the old german guy still work on the service side? He was super friendly and was extremely helpful.

Although your experience is positive, it doesn't really matter because you dealt with the same guy twice. He obviously knew that you had the money to spend, and so he treated you well.

My main beef with them is the initial greeting, you can literally walk in through the service doors and be completely ignored (as I've experienced many times when I've gone in for random odds and ends). Their treatment of every customer isn't very standardized and can vary widely.

Walmart has a greeter that says 'Hello', asks if you need any specific help, and guides you in the right direction. You'd think if you were making a $50,000+ purchase you would get at least that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out

Last edited by BrRsn; 05-04-2012 at 12:37 AM.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #57
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 2,223
Thanked 811 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belaud View Post
You sound just like Richmond Subaru when they realized they were getting railed by the public!
I know Tim means well, but this is customer service 101, back in the late 90's. (Copy and pasta typical "we are sorry for your experience, please tell us in detail what happen so we can follow up - and rarely do you get a follow-up response lol).

If I owned a company and found some negative feedback, I'd ask the complainant to describe the salesperson/persons + name (even better). Then, maybe offer some sort of gift card as an apology, nominal 25 dollars?

Then follow-up stating the salesperson has been reprimanded.

I am blown away at how Companies think they can keep treating customers like shit with social media these days. Go Figure.
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #58
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,787
Thanked 2,606 Times in 676 Posts
LOL straight up you guys said it. It sounds like he's reading it RIGHT out of a book. Conflict Resolution 101. Again Tim, not a diss to you; at least you're doing your job. I won't be spending any time sending personal messages so you guys can fix your business and get more sales. I don't think anyone else will be wasting their time with that either. You guys will simply keep losing business.

It's not rocket science, treat people with respect and dignity...I don't think your staff should really need a reminder for something so simple.
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 AM   #59
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
swfk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,782
Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
+1 for Tim doing his job, I'm trying not to be biased or anything cuz I also work at BJBMW. Honestly I must say that Tim is saying those things from his own will to help. He's a great guy that's on top of his job. He is using his personal account on RS and not a company account like Open Road with the PR guy doing his job. This is Tim typing this on his own will without the company even reading these comments.

BJBMW is not asking him to type what he replied to this thread, he's using his own time, his own identity instead of the company's, BJBMW is unlikely to stumble upon this thread and add to Tim's salary. It may sound the same as Richmond Subaru, but Tim actually means it.

I'm not backing up BJBMW sales or service, but I'm backing up Tim.
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #60
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Hi guys,

It may sound like a typical response, but I meant every word. You're not going to be ignored, I'm going to follow through until we have a resolution to your concerns.

Every comments made earlier in the thread (before yesterday), were shown to our directors and management team, so that we can improve from it.

I also want to back up the team because honestly many of us here work extremely hard each day to make sure we attend to our clients' needs. If we consistently offer bad service, we're not going to be able to maintain #1 Sales in Canada, and we wouldn't be able to achieve top 10 in CSI ranking among other BMW retailers in Canada. It takes everyone's effort, from a wash staff to the directors, to bring in the result as a team.

Hopefully you didn't take my earlier response as a way to brush things off. We're here to help.

I'm heading to work now, but I'll send out some PMs tonight to try to get some more feedback from you guys. Thanks everyone.

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #61
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
crazie_gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,193
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Tim is truly a man of his word. He does do his very best to help out but as large of a company as BJBMW is, he can only do so much before upper management gives him the red light. I personally hav had a horrible experience and Tim has gone out of his way on his time off etc to help me and a few other member here out. My concerns posted in another bjbmw complaint post was by no means small and though the management just turned a blind eye to me, Tim was able to grab their attention and made things right. I wish I didn't have to go to the extent at which I did, but I can assure you that if you do shoot him a PM with your concerns, he will reply in a timely manner and WILL do his best to help- even if it means at his own time.
crazie_gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #62
I STILL don't get it
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yaletown
Posts: 494
Thanked 93 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
My main beef with them is the initial greeting, you can literally walk in through the service doors and be completely ignored (as I've experienced many times when I've gone in for random odds and ends). Their treatment of every customer isn't very standardized and can vary widely.
+1 for this. To compare apples to apples, the 3 other dealerships i visited (BMW Store, Autowest, Park Shore), I was greeted at the door and even at Park Shore I was greeted in the parking lot. I didn't have to dress well, or drive a nice car, or 'look like a baller' for the guy to talk to me, I was a potential customer that was greeted when I got out of my car. There was zero pressure to sign papers, or do a deal on the spot where as at BJBMW, I felt pressured to sign a paper and walk out with a lease. What tipped me off was the smug attitude I got when I asked for a quote and consistently asking 'are you going to walk out with it today?'.

I really wish I remember what the sales guys name was. All I remember is that he's asian, probably around 35-45 years old, name might have started with an A. But who knows this was 2009 so he could be gone by now. But it's sad to say that one guy ruined the experience for me and I'll continue to tell people I know to go to other dealerships.


Quote:
Originally Posted by swfk View Post
BJBMW is not asking him to type what he replied to this thread, he's using his own time, his own identity instead of the company's, BJBMW is unlikely to stumble upon this thread and add to Tim's salary. It may sound the same as Richmond Subaru, but Tim actually means it.

I'm not backing up BJBMW sales or service, but I'm backing up Tim.
But what really matter is if BJBMW actually does anything about it. An employee can report as many negative incidents as he wants but it's up to the company to make a change in the way they do business. I mean a simple problem of customers or potential customers feeling neglected once they walk in, I'm sure BJ has enough resources to have a greeter at the door for people walking in. I literally sat and walked around the 335i for 10mins before I went to the reception area only to find out the sales guy was eating donuts.

Dinan3, I speak for myself when I say I do appreciate the time and effort you are spending trying to repair the image of BJBMW and it shows a lot about your own character, I hope BJBMW realizes that they have a great employee on staff. I just hope your higher ups realize this and actually do something about these flaws within the company otherwise your time and effort is unfortunately wasted.
blum2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #63
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
swfk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,782
Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blum2001 View Post
But what really matter is if BJBMW actually does anything about it. An employee can report as many negative incidents as he wants but it's up to the company to make a change in the way they do business. I mean a simple problem of customers or potential customers feeling neglected once they walk in, I'm sure BJ has enough resources to have a greeter at the door for people walking in. I literally sat and walked around the 335i for 10mins before I went to the reception area only to find out the sales guy was eating donuts.
I understand that you had a bad experience. However I'll repeat myself again, I'm not backing up BJBMW but I'm simply backing up Tim because he's a great guy to work with, great employee from what I've seen. I just didn't want others to ignore Tim because he sounded like he was typing from the book when he actually meant it.
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #64
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Hi everyone,

I really do appreciate you guys' feedback. We had a couple of greeters position try out a few years back, but it didn't work out in the end.

Just from my personal observation. My office is at one end of the dealership, so when I walk across the showroom, I will try to make eye contact with the clients and ask if they need any help (unless I have an urgent task at hand or with a client myself). There are times that I sense that I'm making them feel uncomfortable. Some clients, like myself, want to take time to check something out on their own. If I have a question or interest, I will ask for help. I just feel more comfortable that way when I'm in any store.

With that said, we're supposed to ask if the clients need any help when we see them, because it's always better to over-attend, than not. The Sales receptionists at the front desk carries some responsibility in monitoring the showroom activity and check up on clients from time to time. Of course, the sales consultants on the showroom floor have that responsibility as well.

At the Service Dept, however, is different in terms of our approach. Clients walk in to Service because either there's a problem with their car or they have a question about something. There's definitely a different approach between our Sales and Service receptionists/staffs. If someone tells me that they drove or walked in to our Service Dept entrance/Drive Thru and no one attended them at all, then we have a serious problem.

The following are only my thoughts and I can be totally wrong on this. I don't have any experience in Car Sales, but if say a client walks in to get a quote on a car and mentioned/appeared that he/she is shopping around, I know deep inside that a sale is unlikely to happen unless the client really sits down to discuss his/her options and interest. You can walk in to any dealer with a quote from somewhere else, and I'm very sure that dealer can match or beat that price easily. Even if it is $200 less, it's still a better price. This is why I understand where these salesmen are coming from. At the end of the day, they too have a family to feed, and they want to make the most out of their day at work. However, they should always be treating the clients in a professional manner. From what I saw in some of the comments above, we reacted inappropriately.

This thread started a few months ago in Jan. At the time, I have forwarded the feedbacks for the management team to reflect upon. Even though that the majority of our clients are very happy with our service, we want to make sure we do not have an unhappy client walking out of the door. Some of the poor experience commented on this thread were dated back to a year or more, so I do hope that the next time you come in you will see the difference from your last visit. If you don't, please ask for me. We are always learning and improving. Unfortunately at times, from our mistakes.

I can genuinely say that if you ever get a chance to talk to the owner himself or the managing director, you can tell that their vision in our top priority is customer satisfaction. If we get this right, everything else will fall into place.

Please PM me if you guys have a concern, feedback on your experience with us (good or bad), or any general questions you may have regarding your BMW.

Thanks again, everyone!

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #65
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,114
Thanked 9,283 Times in 3,316 Posts
went into BJ with a cousin of mine, awhile ago now, who was deciding between a SL benz or a M6 and the sales guys were grouped together crackin jokes

we didnt mind because we just wanted to peruse the showroom at first and then when we had our fill and wanted help we were ignored the sales guys wouldn't even make eye contact and we were kind of like "wtf?"

so we ask the guys cracking jokes for some help and it was like an 'omg how fucking annoying cant you see we're chatting here?' attitude

so we just said "you know what never mind we don't appreciate the attitude" and left their response was like that "PSH" youtube video and we headed up the street to Mercedes
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #66
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
went into BJ with a cousin of mine, awhile ago now, who was deciding between a SL benz or a M6 and the sales guys were grouped together crackin jokes

we didnt mind because we just wanted to peruse the showroom at first and then when we had our fill and wanted help we were ignored the sales guys wouldn't even make eye contact and we were kind of like "wtf?"

so we ask the guys cracking jokes for some help and it was like an 'omg how fucking annoying cant you see we're chatting here?' attitude

so we just said "you know what never mind we don't appreciate the attitude" and left their response was like that "PSH" youtube video and we headed up the street to Mercedes
Hi StylinRed,

I'm sorry to hear about you and your cousin's experience. That's not right at all. If you don't mind, would you be able to PM me when it happened, the person who helped you, and what exactly was communicated to you. Personally if anyone walks off on me being obviously upset, I'd go after them to apologize and clear up any misunderstanding. Anyway you put it, that situation was mishandled by us, and I'm very sorry for that.

If this had happened recently, I can definitely rectify this with management and the salesman. Thanks for your time.

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #67
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Mr.Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver DT
Posts: 3,743
Thanked 2,550 Times in 787 Posts
Hi Dinan3...

Your Responses Are Quite good but Too Bad the brian jessel bmw Dealership will Never Change it's work practices Hiring Douche Bag After Douche bag ,Maybe You should plan ahead & Work for another business if there not taking your considerations seriously how to run a good,healthy dealership that offer's it's clients trust & care,Too bad they don't follow up on your pointer's,your a good guy Tim,trying to Patch up the cracks in the Dam.

I also walked out of brian jessel bmw because i was just wearing my t-shirt and jean's,maybe i should have Wore my Blazer & Rolex since i felt like a ghost in the building looking at the show room with a group of sales guy talking
sorry about this long and comical review,but Hey..thread started a few months ago in Jan & it's still the same service.

hmm,i don't think i should name anyone who was being rude there,Employee's are just gonna have fun back stabbing each other for Brownie points to step up on the corporate ladder for all those award's in the Office.
__________________
Fly Your Own Flag.

Last edited by Mr.Money; 05-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #68
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 916
Thanked 691 Times in 226 Posts
Since someone is listening here, I might as well say something:

First off, your sales is too greedy, when my parents went to BJBMW, some sales lady approached them and ask if they had any questions, my parents told her what they were looking for and she just said 'oh there is some out in the lot, why don't you look for yourself' (wtf) and then proceeded to deal with other customers. When my parents actually had some questions, she was nowhere to be seen, and remained so for the next 30mins. She finally appears when another salesman approached my parents.

I was about to give up searching for BMWs until a couple members (kkttsang, and artmotion) here referred me to AutoWest. Without going into too much info, their sales attends to you 100% of the time, willing to listen to your comments, and even go above and beyond (they spent a good 30mins getting a car out from the back corner of their lot just for a test drive)
Geoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #69
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Money View Post
Hi Dinan3...

Your Responses Are Quite good but Too Bad the brian jessel bmw Dealership will Never Change it's work practices Hiring Douche Bag After Douche bag ,Maybe You should plan ahead & Work for another business if there not taking your considerations seriously how to run a good,healthy dealership that offer's it's clients trust & care,Too bad they don't follow up on your pointer's,your a good guy Tim,trying to Patch up the cracks in the Dam.

I also walked out of brian jessel bmw because i was just wearing my t-shirt and jean's,maybe i should have Wore my Blazer & Rolex since i felt like a ghost in the building looking at the show room with a group of sales guy talking
sorry about this long and comical review,but Hey..thread started a few months ago in Jan & it's still the same service.

hmm,i don't think i should name anyone who was being rude there,Employee's are just gonna have fun back stabbing each other for Brownie points to step up on the corporate ladder for all those award's in the Office.
Hi Mr. Money,

Actually, I would like to know the individual who was rude to you. I do prefer if you PM me the details so I can bring this up to the person.

I've worked with these guys for 5.5 years now and they are good people. I hope that if you give me more info on what happened that I can understand the situation better from both parties.

It's just me, but I don't really agree with the last comment regarding back stabbing each other for ones own benefit. I can understand that there is certainly competitiveness among salesmen, it's only natural. I see it as a postive motivation and even so there's a very good team atmosphere among the sales group.

I do want to clarify that the management never ignores a client's feedback. Our new Customer Lounge was created because of customers' feedback that they wanted a more private area to wait while their cars are being serviced. We had feedbacks regarding the nice touch of being offer small snacks while waiting, so we brought in cup cakes every morning, and we offer free breakfast and lunch at our M cafe while you wait for your car. These are just examples of our awareness of each client's comments.

I enjoy my job, and the company has been great to me since day 1. We're a big family here at work, we put in the extra effort for our clients and each other. Also the fact that I love the brand will keep me here for a long time.

Thanks for your feedback.

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #70
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoc View Post
Since someone is listening here, I might as well say something:

First off, your sales is too greedy, when my parents went to BJBMW, some sales lady approached them and ask if they had any questions, my parents told her what they were looking for and she just said 'oh there is some out in the lot, why don't you look for yourself' (wtf) and then proceeded to deal with other customers. When my parents actually had some questions, she was nowhere to be seen, and remained so for the next 30mins. She finally appears when another salesman approached my parents.

I was about to give up searching for BMWs until a couple members (kkttsang, and artmotion) here referred me to AutoWest. Without going into too much info, their sales attends to you 100% of the time, willing to listen to your comments, and even go above and beyond (they spent a good 30mins getting a car out from the back corner of their lot just for a test drive)
Hi Geoc,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Please help us pass on the apology to your parents as well. The person that you mentioned is our newest member joining the sales team. She's a very hard working individual, the type who will go to clients after clients with no breaks.

I am seeing a bad behaviour here from what you described that I will bring this up tomorrow at work. It may be a case of trying to handle two sets of clients at the same time. I will look into this.

I'm happy that your parents got what they were looking for at Auto West. At the end of the day, I am thankful that Auto West was able to retain your parents to the BMW brand when we were not able to. They are truly great cars, and you guys are going to enjoy it for many years to come! Thank you.

Tim
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #71
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Klobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lollipop Lane
Posts: 8,502
Thanked 180 Times in 86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan3 View Post
Hi StylinRed,

I'm sorry to hear about you and your cousin's experience. That's not right at all. If you don't mind, would you be able to PM me when it happened, the person who helped you, and what exactly was communicated to you. Personally if anyone walks off on me being obviously upset, I'd go after them to apologize and clear up any misunderstanding. Anyway you put it, that situation was mishandled by us, and I'm very sorry for that.

If this had happened recently, I can definitely rectify this with management and the salesman. Thanks for your time.

Tim
i wouldnt consider getting attitude from salesmen as getting help and no one helped him, that was his problem
__________________
Its Klobbering Time!
Klobbersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #72
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,108
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus View Post
i wouldnt consider getting attitude from salesmen as getting help and no one helped him, that was his problem
Sorry for the confusion. I understand why StylinRed was upset. I meant to ask for more details so I can make use of this feedback.
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #73
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rawr
Posts: 863
Thanked 1,220 Times in 228 Posts
Sorry for the thread jack but I just came back from Autowest BMW. We got in, looked around for a good 15-20 minutes, and NOBODY acknowledged us. Not even a simple "Hello", not even eye contact. They were grouped around the counter chatting, while some were just on the computer.

Went to MB in Automall afterwards. Upon entering, we were greeted right away by a sales manager, and then another person checked up on us. MUCH better than Autowest.
rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #74
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts
from my experience, go to Park Shore BMW and ask for Mike Regan he gives amazing deals without the hassle or headache.
froz_v is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net