REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: richmond
Posts: 2,513
Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Funny how we condemn people that sell crack to kids, steal, lie, extort, bully... hustle, make money off of other's suffering but if it's a "rapper" or some sort of faggot that can string together sounds and some words, everyone is sucking his dick.

Fuck Biggie and Tupac. And yeah, fuck you too if you disagree.

Want to remember or praise someone? Do fucking Einstein, Darwin, Tesla, any fucking body that is going to make you a better person and or push humanity forward. Stop celebrating shit, you fucking shits.

I hope he rots in hell. Fat fuck.

"But no it's okay because he made kewl beetz I could bob my head to dude. Your just a hater lawl. Y U HATE SO MUCH LAWL MEME MEME MEME U MAD MEME"

The above is what I expect as a rebuttal so save your self the trouble, I typed it out for you.
Wait, I don't get it. You want to praise those that sell crack, hustle and steal... But your upset about people remembering rappers? Loll
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2012, 02:47 AM   #27
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Port Moody
Posts: 1,638
Thanked 1,135 Times in 383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Funny how we condemn people that sell crack to kids, steal, lie, extort, bully... hustle, make money off of other's suffering but if it's a "rapper" or some sort of faggot that can string together sounds and some words, everyone is sucking his dick.

Fuck Biggie and Tupac. And yeah, fuck you too if you disagree.

Want to remember or praise someone? Do fucking Einstein, Darwin, Tesla, any fucking body that is going to make you a better person and or push humanity forward. Stop celebrating shit, you fucking shits.

I hope he rots in hell. Fat fuck.

"But no it's okay because he made kewl beetz I could bob my head to dude. Your just a hater lawl. Y U HATE SO MUCH LAWL MEME MEME MEME U MAD MEME"

The above is what I expect as a rebuttal so save your self the trouble, I typed it out for you.
captain badass over here.

He went from nothing on the streets to one of the best rappers of all time. Maybe wasn't done in the best way but he had to do what he had to do to chase his dream.
Seems like you are just a hater on someone who made something of themselves.. Sorry not to many people will remember you because you were the jack ass who doesn't show any respect for a past man.

favorite song is: party and bullshit
Posted via RS Mobile
TjAlmeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #28
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 25,396
Thanked 10,279 Times in 3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Funny how we condemn people that sell crack to kids, steal, lie, extort, bully... hustle, make money off of other's suffering but if it's a "rapper" or some sort of faggot that can string together sounds and some words, everyone is sucking his dick.

Fuck Biggie and Tupac. And yeah, fuck you too if you disagree.

Want to remember or praise someone? Do fucking Einstein, Darwin, Tesla, any fucking body that is going to make you a better person and or push humanity forward. Stop celebrating shit, you fucking shits.

I hope he rots in hell. Fat fuck.

"But no it's okay because he made kewl beetz I could bob my head to dude. Your just a hater lawl. Y U HATE SO MUCH LAWL MEME MEME MEME U MAD MEME"

The above is what I expect as a rebuttal so save your self the trouble, I typed it out for you.

1) you failed me for being surprised over the timeline that this occurred ???
2) i dont give a shit about him being killed other than the fact that it was a major news event that lasted for years and years

3) i dont condemn drug dealers... i condemn killers and war criminals but ive no problem really with drug dealers/users as long as they dont adversely affect my life of course the wicked exist everywhere and i would condemn them

4) as for your remark about praising/remembering people who could make you a better person or those who push humanity forward
what makes a person/society better isn't set in stone, a tragedy... anything could spur those changes...

and a lot of Wallaces and Tupacs songs could do that for certain people... that's exactly why they have such a huge following and why some people are remembering them in here "Lyrics not beats" and sure they had the "oh im a gangster ill kill you, pop pop pop" songs but there were also songs that made you think regardless of the type of music they created its really irrelevant how an individual is affected by it is what matters

5) i didnt even like 'the notorious B.I.G." ....

6) pull your panties out of ur ass

Last edited by StylinRed; 03-11-2012 at 12:14 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #29
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 14,940
Thanked 6,598 Times in 3,099 Posts

__________________
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #30
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #31
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
i'd like to know why the OP was failed
Because nobody gives a rat's ass about someone famous who died 15 years ago. If he died yesterday I can see the point of a thread, but c'mon, 15 years later?

Maybe we should put up reminders of Elvis or Princess Diana too?
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #32
7.5lbs overweight: that's not bad
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,224
Thanked 5,455 Times in 2,297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludepower View Post
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #33
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
too_slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3,963
Thanked 362 Times in 161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon_Fed View Post
Man, I remember when this song came out in high school, and it was the song to play if you had a subs.

Biggie Smalls - Hypnotize - YouTube
My first attempt at "clubbing style" dancing was to this song in Gr7 at a school dance.. OMFG, memories are flooding back now..
__________________
2011 VW Tiguan Highline 4Motion (Canada)

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #34
SFICC-03*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: richmond
Posts: 7,663
Thanked 2,036 Times in 829 Posts
it still surprises me that people mention biggie and pac in the same breath.
bigs just destroys pac in every way
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #35
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
fT-z33wor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,534
Thanked 1,273 Times in 275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Because nobody gives a rat's ass about someone famous who died 15 years ago. If he died yesterday I can see the point of a thread, but c'mon, 15 years later?

Maybe we should put up reminders of Elvis or Princess Diana too?


+1
__________________


2004 E46 M3
2001 WRX STi (sold)
2003 Supercharged 350z (sold)
1991 R32 GTR (sold)
2000 Civic SiR (sold)
1990 Civic Si-T (sold)
1986 MK1 Mr2 (sold)
2005 GSX-R 750 (sold)
2003 CBR 600RR (sold)
2007 Ducati 1098 track (sold)
2009 Kawasaki ZX6R (track build)
fT-z33wor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS
 
drunkrussian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,308
Thanked 825 Times in 341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Funny how we condemn people that sell crack to kids, steal, lie, extort, bully... hustle, make money off of other's suffering but if it's a "rapper" or some sort of faggot that can string together sounds and some words, everyone is sucking his dick.

Fuck Biggie and Tupac. And yeah, fuck you too if you disagree.

Want to remember or praise someone? Do fucking Einstein, Darwin, Tesla, any fucking body that is going to make you a better person and or push humanity forward. Stop celebrating shit, you fucking shits.

I hope he rots in hell. Fat fuck.

"But no it's okay because he made kewl beetz I could bob my head to dude. Your just a hater lawl. Y U HATE SO MUCH LAWL MEME MEME MEME U MAD MEME"

The above is what I expect as a rebuttal so save your self the trouble, I typed it out for you.
simple argument from a simple mind. we r not praising him for what he did in the street. we are praising him for what he did for music and to inspire others. which musician do u admire-was it a rockstar who was a douchebag alcoholic who cant pay his child support before becoming a great musician? was it a stuck up teen slut who went on to influence the world? give me a fucking break; if u dunno how to separate someone's career from their personal life its no reason to act all high and mighty over those that do

ps i bet darwin and einstein were both womanizing and racist pieces of shit. lets hate them too. you stupid fucking tool.
Posted via RS Mobile
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #37
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 14,940
Thanked 6,598 Times in 3,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Because nobody gives a rat's ass about someone famous who died 15 years ago. If he died yesterday I can see the point of a thread, but c'mon, 15 years later?

Maybe we should put up reminders of Elvis or Princess Diana too?
Ever hear of Graceland? 500,00 - 600,000 people visit that each year.

I'm a DJ and music is a big part of my life and B.I.G was a big part of that. Just like Steve jobs is a big part of your life.
__________________
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #38
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 14,940
Thanked 6,598 Times in 3,099 Posts
__________________
Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #39
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ☑
Posts: 529
Thanked 279 Times in 74 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Funny how we condemn people that sell crack to kids, steal, lie, extort, bully... hustle, make money off of other's suffering but if it's a "rapper" or some sort of faggot that can string together sounds and some words, everyone is sucking his dick.

Fuck Biggie and Tupac. And yeah, fuck you too if you disagree.

Want to remember or praise someone? Do fucking Einstein, Darwin, Tesla, any fucking body that is going to make you a better person and or push humanity forward. Stop celebrating shit, you fucking shits.

I hope he rots in hell. Fat fuck.

"But no it's okay because he made kewl beetz I could bob my head to dude. Your just a hater lawl. Y U HATE SO MUCH LAWL MEME MEME MEME U MAD MEME"

The above is what I expect as a rebuttal so save your self the trouble, I typed it out for you.
Did you get fucked in the ass this morning?
Firmware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #40
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,414
Thanked 593 Times in 210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
you mad bro?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudepowerTheFag View Post
[img]OhHeMad.jpg[/img]
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Strong case of porn induced ED. Fuck bitches, get money.


Kummat Mebro
Posted via RS Mobile
Wait, do you honestly believe that recalling my thread about erectile dysfunction in the Relationship & Sexual Health forum is a rebuttal to my argument? Do you truly believe that I'm offended in some way?
I knew that the constant assault of a phallus-shaped force penetrating the inner walls of your trachea would inevitably lead your thus oxygen-deprived brain into falsely believing that the mere mention of said thread would crown you the king of fight club or some shit, but I never thought you'd think of it as some argument winning punch line. Nay, you limp wristed fairy, the only punches you're familiar with are the donkey punches your dad and grandfather dish out on your kidneys, which, not surprisingly, primarily act as semen absorbing sponges. Don't be alarmed though, it's just your body adapting to it's environment.

I hope you get an education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeryusx View Post
The7even isn't a true playa. Put your hands the fuck down, hater.
No.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj.GSR View Post
captain badass over here.

He went from nothing on the streets to one of the best rappers of all time. Maybe wasn't done in the best way but he had to do what he had to do to chase his dream.
Seems like you are just a hater on someone who made something of themselves.. Sorry not to many people will remember you because you were the jack ass who doesn't show any respect for a past man.

favorite song is: party and bullshit
Posted via RS Mobile
Do you honestly believe that I have time to be a "hater" or whatever.
I don't have time to hate someone for their success or be jealous over it. In fact, I'm not a hater because I'm not that kind of person.
I do however have standards, I suggest you try them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
Because you and your kind are killing the whole meaning of meme's.
Stop it..

Cut it out, guy.



Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post

ps i bet darwin and einstein were both womanizing and racist pieces of shit. lets hate them too. you stupid fucking tool.
Posted via RS Mobile
If Einsteins and Darwin's message was a racist one, yes, I'd hate them too. What they were, I cannot say for certain, but their message was completely irrelevant to how they felt.

Your argument: Invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmware View Post
Did you get fucked in the ass this morning?
No, but the day is still young.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #41
fd3
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: richmond
Posts: 564
Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts
^ ur still an idiot
Posted via RS Mobile
fd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #42
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
akalic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: richmond
Posts: 879
Thanked 2,284 Times in 186 Posts
__________________
spaghetti cakes
akalic is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #43
RS controls my life!
 
xeryusx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 787
Thanked 433 Times in 109 Posts
Lol, for someone who sounds so educated, what with the big words and insightful "rebuttals" you use, you just don't get it. There is a reason some are respected, remembered and celebrated. Let me break it down to you. Big was all of what you said (at least in one aspect, you were correct). He was a gangster/drug dealer/etc but all of it is insignificant because he was able to rise above all that into stardom. He told stories that a lot of people related to. Shit, if Justin Beiber could captivate you, what makes you think Big can't do the same? He was someone who actually lived "from rags to riches" NOT because of gimmicks but because of his talent. So no, its not just because he made "kewl beats" but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that and that's OK. Rap isn't your thing but to talk ill of someone already dead? Someone who did in a few years what you could NEVER achieve if you died and lived 20x over? I mean really, what have you done that makes you better? Fuck better, what have you done that comes even remotely close? That's why your getting fails left and right and is probably why you sound stupid. So take a deep breathe, stop trying to sound so educated with your "want to praise someone relevant" talk because I just broke it down for you that you're not. Sorry about that :/
Posted via RS Mobile
xeryusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #44
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
twitchyzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 21,665
Thanked 9,477 Times in 3,790 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
Maybe we should put up reminders of Elvis or Princess Diana too?
If you did, i wouldn't have failed you for it. Reminds me of bballguy that said lols...do we need a thread about this every year (re: 2010 olympics men's gold hockey)
__________________
zenki S2000
chuki JB Escudo
kouki Roadster RF

BST feedback
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #45
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
If you did, i wouldn't have failed you for it. Reminds me of bballguy that said lols...do we need a thread about this every year (re: 2010 olympics men's gold hockey)
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #46
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
shenmecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,858
Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
__________________
2014 Honda Civic Si
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #47
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,414
Thanked 593 Times in 210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeryusx View Post
Lol, for someone who sounds so educated, what with the big words and insightful "rebuttals" you use, you just don't get it. There is a reason some are respected, remembered and celebrated. Let me break it down to you. Big was all of what you said (at least in one aspect, you were correct). He was a gangster/drug dealer/etc but all of it is insignificant because he was able to rise above all that into stardom. He told stories that a lot of people related to. Shit, if Justin Beiber could captivate you, what makes you think Big can't do the same? He was someone who actually lived "from rags to riches" NOT because of gimmicks but because of his talent. So no, its not just because he made "kewl beats" but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that and that's OK. Rap isn't your thing but to talk ill of someone already dead? Someone who did in a few years what you could NEVER achieve if you died and lived 20x over? I mean really, what have you done that makes you better? Fuck better, what have you done that comes even remotely close? That's why your getting fails left and right and is probably why you sound stupid. So take a deep breathe, stop trying to sound so educated with your "want to praise someone relevant" talk because I just broke it down for you that you're not. Sorry about that :/
Posted via RS Mobile
With all this 'breaking down' you're doing, one would hope you'd actually break down your sentences, so that I could read them without making my eyes hurt and giving me a migraine.


Next, let me show you what's wrong with what you said.

"He was a gangster/drug dealer/etc but all of it is insignificant because he was able to rise above all that into stardom."

That right there. Fuck him. Fuck him in his fat sweaty stupid ass.
He rose to stardom and that makes him the exception to the rule? That makes all his past fucking crimes insignificant as you just said?
Al Capone got famous and idiots started to like him and root for him. Great. Wee. Ignore the people that died and were mistreated or somehow suffered because of this individual. I can think for my self, fuck "stardom" or whatever the fuck that shit of an unrealistic reality that you worship and adore is.

This fat fuck had no talent other than eating and paying women for sex and/or exploiting them in some way.
Yeah, he made it alright, he fucked people in the ass to get to where he is. This is America buddy, I live here and have for the past 15 years, check my location, you'll put the two and two together.
It's different from Canada, surprisingly, the cultures and people vary greatly. Canada is much better. And safer.. so stop giving me shit about how he made it from rags to riches. He did so because of the shit he did. That's not talent, thats human instinct.
You know, the next time someone steals from you, I'll tell you not to get upset, that person is going from rags to riches, and if you still don't feel better, remember, he might one day get to be a rapper and achieve stardom.

As for
Quote:
So no, its not just because he made "kewl beats" but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that and that's OK
I experienced war first hand before I was 10. I lived in tents because we had no home and when it rained it would literally feel like you're sleeping on water and you never knew what would happen, all the while you're freezing at night.

I came to the US with less than USD $100.00 and made it.
Yeah, I guess I wouldn't know anything about that right?

Shut up. Biggy the smelly faggot Smalls had straight A's and could have become something. He was born in the US, but he was too big of a piece of shit to do things the right way because the "streets" were calling him. Yeah right, easy way to make money was the true calling. He's a piece of shit and I hope he is remembered for what he truly is.
Same with Tupac. Most of these "artists" you adore are utter shit.
And don't bring 'Fails' up to me please, I really really REALLY care about my fails, this is not sarcasm, at all, what so ever.. really. Serious, for reals.

So take a deep breath and learn to spell. Or at least learn punctuation.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-11-2012, 03:14 AM   #48
no
 
jpark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: home
Posts: 5,345
Thanked 5,979 Times in 1,205 Posts
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:20 AM   #49
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,084
Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
What the fuck lol ruined a completely innoncent thread with all this dumb shit, fuck u guys
Posted via RS Mobile
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #50
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
dangonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,798
Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Ever hear of Graceland? 500,00 - 600,000 people visit that each year.
Yeah, 600K idiots visit every year. Then again, when compared to the population of the US that's only 1 in 500 or so people, which shows that as big as Evis was only a small percentage of people are obsessed enough to actually bother to see Graceland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
I'm a DJ and music is a big part of my life and B.I.G was a big part of that. Just like Steve jobs is a big part of your life.
What does Steve Jobs have to do with a thread about a long-dead rapper? Pathetic attempt at an insult. If you want to insult someone you should stay on topic and stick to comments already made.

For example, you said you're a DJ. So I could say something like "Oh, a DJ. You mean those people who don't have the talent or ability to create their own music so they have to mashup others works to try and create something."
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net