REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #176
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Surgically have your children? Wtf does that even mean...?
Advertisement

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #177
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancehead View Post
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #178
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Producing off-spring will never be possible by any even remotely natural means for two individuals born male, and to my knowledge would not be possible through any approach currently. A sperm must be implanted into an egg to develop, the process of implantation includes genetic pairing, an egg cannot serve as simply a carrier to facilitate two sperm combining to serve as the genetic basis for off spring. Surgically, synthetically, naturally, it's not going to happen. The barriers preventing it from being possible begin far before the lack of a uterus ever begin.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #179
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Producing off-spring will never be possible by any even remotely natural means for two individuals born male, and to my knowledge would not be possible through any approach currently. A sperm must be implanted into an egg to develop, the process of implantation includes genetic pairing, an egg cannot serve as simply a carrier to facilitate two sperm combining to serve as the genetic basis for off spring. Surgically, synthetically, naturally, it's not going to happen. The barriers preventing it from being possible begin far before the lack of a uterus ever begin.
What if a transgender (he now a she) didnt get their genitalia removed and finds a transgender (she now a he), is it still possible to reproduce after both have taken doses of opposite growth hormones over the years?
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #180
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
hmm.. I'm in full support to being whatever/whoever you want to be but the only problem I see is people not telling/letting the other person know he/she is a man or women before.. I think the main point that it breaks down to for me is can she have my children.. (naturally not surgically)
Lots of women can't have children.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #181
Need my Daily Fix of RS

DOS TRANNYS!
If anybody wanna identify whether how edc's dick looks, just look for a mole at the bottom of his dick. Look back at those bobo bj pics you can clearly see it. so, in those unknown girls pics you can tell those are edc's dick.
Heroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #182
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
What if a transgender (he now a she) didnt get their genitalia removed and finds a transgender (she now a he), is it still possible to reproduce after both have taken doses of opposite growth hormones over the years?
Yes, that would be possible.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #183
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
Time to

So if a man got a sex change to a girl and did all the surgery, another man could have sex with them without even knowing they were ever a man? Is the pussy exactly the same as a normal girl? (well at least on the outside)... the inside is all different so they can't have babies right? Would they be able to contract STD's like a normal person? Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #184
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

yes there is............ it's called vaginoplasty. I knew a person (not that well) who went through this. Back then, the surgery/procedures were crude and even though there was an entry point, it was not quite "right". By now, it is probably much better. I'm not much for technical terms, but there are levels - how far the person wants to take it. You can probably google search it, but I believe it can get pretty damn close to being the real thing. It'll be pretty darn expensive.

I'm really impressed how far this thread has gotten without getting out of hand. Just the occasional chuckle here and there........
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #185
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
Time to

So if a man got a sex change to a girl and did all the surgery, another man could have sex with them without even knowing they were ever a man? Is the pussy exactly the same as a normal girl? (well at least on the outside)... the inside is all different so they can't have babies right? Would they be able to contract STD's like a normal person? Because technically there isn't really a point of "entry" ?

Google, it's a powerful tool. I use it sometimes.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #186
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
Google, it's a powerful tool. I use it sometimes.
LOL, I hesitate to use google to search a topic like this because....well...who knows where my search will end up....
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #187
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
I'd much rather see some insightful answers from my fellow RS friends
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #188
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,379 Times in 478 Posts
24 Hours Vancouver

Quote:
She's back in. As long as she can prove she's a she.

Jenna Talackova, 23, will be allowed to strut the Miss Universe Canada stage with the other 60 finalists, the pageant owned by mogul Donald Trump has decided.

Here's the official word from Trump HQ in New York City: "The Miss Universe organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions."

Talackova says she had final gender reassignment surgery four years ago -- and is a full-fledged girl.
lilaznviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #189

whatever all the fanboys can be happy now watch her be the first to get booted off.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #190
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Quote:
whatever all the fanboys can be happy now watch her be the first to get booted off.
If so, so be it...........
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #191
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
another article

Jenna Talackova back in the running for Miss Universe Canada

Jenna Talackova, the transgendered woman whose dreams were dashed last month when she was disqualified from the Miss Universe Canada pageant, is back in the running.

In a surprise reversal, the pageant, owned by business mogul Donald Trump, sent out a news release that said the 23-year-old from Vancouver would be able to compete at the 61st annual Miss Universe Canada Pageant next month after all.

“The Miss Universe Organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions,” the statement said

Just last month the pageant said Talackova could not take part “because she did not meet the requirements to compete despite having stated otherwise on her entry form.”

At the time Denis Davila, national director of Miss Universe Canada, said the rules set by the Miss Universe franchise state that each contestant must be a “naturally born female.” Davila said that on Mar. 13, Talackova admitted to him that she was not.

She was pulled from the contest the same day.

It is unclear why the pageant went back on their initial decision. Calls to the Miss Universe Canada pageant were not answered Monday evening

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #192
Banned By Establishment

i dont give a fluffling foufer. i'd fawk her silly even if she (or "it")? used to be a dude. you can't deny she/it is fiiiiine

naamean??
nickmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #193
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Don't understand why so many people are upset about it. Its like a Ford focus with a Ferrari shell. No matter what, its still a ford.
Pooface55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #194
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
I don't see why they made a big deal out of this. If they just let her compete, people would be praising them for how progressive and current they're making the Miss Universe pageant. Instead, they kick him/her off, spark huge outcries of discrimination and have to bring her back anyways!

Did they seriously boot her thinking "Oh, people will be okay with this."
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:30 PM   #195

say what u want but this is her pulling a stunt to get into the entertainment business
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-03-2012, 02:22 AM   #196
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
say what u want but this is her pulling a stunt to get into the entertainment business
Just, stop posting.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #197
G'd up! w000weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooface55 View Post
Don't understand why so many people are upset about it. Its like a Ford focus with a Ferrari shell. No matter what, its still a ford.
But the engine is now a Ferrari as well. She had a sex change operation (paid with our tax dollars of course).
mmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #198
G'd up! w000weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't see why they made a big deal out of this. If they just let her compete, people would be praising them for how progressive and current they're making the Miss Universe pageant. Instead, they kick him/her off, spark huge outcries of discrimination and have to bring her back anyways!

Did they seriously boot her thinking "Oh, people will be okay with this."
She's back in now. The pageant was pressured to invite her back.
mmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #199
I STILL don't get it

Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?
CL typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #200
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL typeS View Post
Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?
The fact that she hired Gloria Allred aka attention-whore-mouthpiece-reality tv pumper, makes me very suspicious of her real motives now.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote