REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #201
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
I thought after 8 pages...its time this was posted:

Advertisement
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #202
J89
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL typeS View Post
Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?
Horry fuck the way she looks and her personality is so fake it's blowing my mind
like a fembot lol.

And gloria a fucking tool.
J89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #203
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL typeS View Post
Transgender woman takes pageant case to U.S. lawyer | CTV News

seriously? she launched a full out lawsuit? Is anyone else thinking shes trying to milk it for all its worth?
Going up against the Trump is a bad idea.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #204
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 2,532 Times in 446 Posts
Lmao. are you fucking serious?

is she really trying to fight the rule that is stated in the books long ago?

"naturally born "women""
yet she is still at it?

grow some balls and choke on it
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #205
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Lmao. are you fucking serious?

is she really trying to fight the rule that is stated in the books long ago?

"naturally born "women""
yet she is still at it?

grow some balls and choke on it
Well they've allowed her into the pageant so......seems like her fighting the rule was worth it...
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #206
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,132 Times in 237 Posts
lol!

Quote:
Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova received yet another fat rejection on Monday -- when her bikini shoot upset several guests at a swanky L.A. hotel ... and staff was forced to shut it down.

Sources tell TMZ, Jenna had originally planned to host the bikini shoot in the privacy of her room at the Hotel Wilshire -- but when she arrived with her crew around lunchtime, her digs weren't ready ... so she moved the shoot to the pool instead.

Problem is ... the pool at the Wilshire is located on the roof -- right beside the "Roof on Wilshire" restaurant -- and diners weren't too pleased when Jenna stripped down to a bikini right in front of them, posing for shots.

We're told diners complained -- and the restaurant staff asked Jenna and her crew to pack it in, insisting the shoot was interfering with business. On top of that, we're told Jenna also failed to get permission from the hotel to shoot in a public area.

According to sources, Jenna's team repeatedly refused to budge -- so the restaurant turned to the big dogs in hotel management, who quickly readied Jenna's room so she could move the shoot there instead.

Jenna's attorney Gloria Allred tells us the photog was shooting for a Canadian documentary -- and she claims the hotel later apologized to Jenna and the camera crew.
Transgender Beauty Queen Jenna Talackova -- Hotel Guests Outraged Over Bikini Shoot | TMZ.com
dub.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #207
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
Horry fuck the way she looks and her personality is so fake it's blowing my mind
like a fembot lol.
she sounds more like she has a case of the downs......

but i find it nice they let "her" back in
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #208
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
like a fembot lol.
Yeah even if I didn't know she was born a male, I'd still think she was an unnatural bag of plastic surgery.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #209
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
Yeah even if I didn't know she was born a male, I'd still think she was an unnatural bag of plastic surgery.
TBH I never once looked at a picture of her, or looked into video or anything like that. It's all irrelevant to this story IMO.

I don't quite understand that story about people complaining about someone wearing a bikini at the pool though
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #210
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
^
The Roof on Wilshire Roof on Wilshire atop Hotel Wilshire

Probably because she was doing the shoot right where people were eating. Imagine having a quiet meal with a friend/family/date/client, and there's a bunch of assholes disturbing you.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #211
Banned By Establishment

As soon as you get Gloria Allred on your case, you are now officially wanting to show boat and be a poster child for your cause.

Oh...and a healthy payout would be nice too.

Look at me bishes...I don't even need to win the competition anymore.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #212
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Ya, the initial argument/problem was "good" news but now it's just getting ridiculous.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #213
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpuGen View Post
^
The Roof on Wilshire Roof on Wilshire atop Hotel Wilshire

Probably because she was doing the shoot right where people were eating. Imagine having a quiet meal with a friend/family/date/client, and there's a bunch of assholes disturbing you.
It's a poolside bistro, how can you expect it to be that quiet? People swimming and jumping around in pools are generally not very quiet
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #214
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 2,115 Times in 422 Posts
She used to work with my mom lmfao... The Vancity call center by Science world.
TopsyCrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #215
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
the females at the pool probably complained cause they jelly and annoyed their guys wouldn't stop ogling
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #216
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivan6 View Post
the females at the pool probably complained cause they jelly and annoyed their guys wouldn't stop ogling
And then she leans over to comfort them by saying, "don't worry, I make me hard too."
Old 04-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #217
The sound of inevitability

Society is stupid.

Where transgender. homosexuals and etc deserve rights.. they don't get them.
Where they clearly should NOT be in, i.e. a person born male being in a womens beauty pageant, they're given a go.

Why don't they fuck them selves, cut out the bullshit , allow homosexuals to marry everywhere and give them all the rights every other person has (because they deserve it, they're human like everyone else) and then treat them fairly like everyone else.

If the transgendered and etc were treated with respect and the rights they deserve, these retards wouldn't have to pander to this person by letting him enter the pageant, which they did to seem more "fair".

I love my women and when I watch a show like this i expect women, not anything in between..

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #218
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Im sure its not her in a bikini that was the problem. More like it was the camera crew.

I read they will allow her in the pageant if she passes a gender identification test. Meaning if she is medically classified as a woman, she can compete. I hope its more involved than "well, she doesn't have a twig and berries, close enough"

Also, this is a lot like that Indian girl in the Olympics I think that was born a man but was competing as a woman. They required her to pass the gender identification test. Which I assume means she cant have male levels of test running thru her system.

Its like having a really young looking 25 year old athlete competing in the kids games because "they look like a kid so they can compete as a kid." even tho they are fundimentally a fully developed adult.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #219
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,169 Times in 7,158 Posts
"She did not demand that mr. trump proves himself a man!"
Very fucking relevant statement Gloria. Is mr. trump entering a miss universe pageant? I'm all for equality of people of all walks of life. Gay, straight, man, woman, transgendered etc. but lets call a spade a spade here. This is a feeble attempt at gaining fame and money, not some trailblazing human rights activism.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #220
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
I read they will allow her in the pageant if she passes a gender identification test. Meaning if she is medically classified as a woman, she can compete. I hope its more involved than "well, she doesn't have a twig and berries, close enough"
Psychologically speaking, extensive work with a psychiatrist is required prior to a person being allowed to undergo the lower surgery. In a sense, the gender identification test has been passed.

I wonder how the Americans who dress up children like demented barbies feel about the clearance for her to compete, I imagine they're mostly evangelicals and baptists, not communities that are overly accepting of homosexuality or transgender people. Miss Universe is like the equivalent of the NHL to them, I imagine.

MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #221
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
As soon as you get Gloria Allred on your case, you are now officially wanting to show boat and be a poster child for your cause.

Oh...and a healthy payout would be nice too.

Look at me bishes...I don't even need to win the competition anymore.
On the other hand, those ambulance-chasers always love a good story. So if she contacted Gloria, It sounds like a giant media-grab. On the other hand, it's entirely possible Gloria saw this on the news and was like "SWEET! Publicity time for me!"
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #222
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Psychologically speaking, extensive work with a psychiatrist is required prior to a person being allowed to undergo the lower surgery. In a sense, the gender identification test has been passed.

I wonder how the Americans who dress up children like demented barbies feel about the clearance for her to compete, I imagine they're mostly evangelicals and baptists, not communities that are overly accepting of homosexuality or transgender people. Miss Universe is like the equivalent of the NHL to them, I imagine.

In theory yes, you need a therapist working with you, live and work full time as a woan and all that jazz.

Or, you jump the queue, jump the jazz and go to Bangkok to have it done by the best doctors on this surgery for pennies on the dollar.

Happens all the time.

Also, don't think just because its Thailand, you are talking having it severed with an ax in a back room alley, some of their private hospitals put our best to shame. We're talking first class treatment by US trained physicians.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #223
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
On the other hand, those ambulance-chasers always love a good story. So if she contacted Gloria, It sounds like a giant media-grab. On the other hand, it's entirely possible Gloria saw this on the news and was like "SWEET! Publicity time for me!"
Oh yeah...but really, who cares?

You still need to sign up to have her on your case.

Gloria sits you down and tells you a story about how wrongly you were treated, and blah blah blah "let;s have a press conference!"

Most people are going to buy in.

And Gloria gets a new chapter for her memoirs.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #224
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
"She did not demand that mr. trump proves himself a man!"
Very fucking relevant statement Gloria. Is mr. trump entering a miss universe pageant? I'm all for equality of people of all walks of life. Gay, straight, man, woman, transgendered etc. but lets call a spade a spade here. This is a feeble attempt at gaining fame and money, not some trailblazing human rights activism.
Totally agree... how does someone with such weak logical reasoning become a lawyer?
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #225
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 5,158 Times in 579 Posts
born and raise in vancouver, you know shes fake as hell. not just the thing between her legs, but im talking personality
Chronix is offline   Reply With Quote