REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #51
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee.Tee.Ar View Post
I was at the CIBC at 41st and cambie and some punk was waiting at the parking lot probably wanted to jack me up. Story is I parked the car at the back around 9pm ish new years eve. While I was walking around to the front I notice some sketchy ass mofo looking around checking if anyone is around then he walks towards me and I give him a look while i keep walking...I thought he was going to do smth funny at this point so I kept an eye on him. He had his hood on and everything but we just walked past each other and I figured that was over. So he walked into the parking lot and I was heading to the front of the bank. Then when I'm at the atm I realized that I gotta get back to the car and remembered there were no other cars in the parking lot so that punk was probably waiting for me to withdraw my money and jack me up when I get in the car.....good thing was that my frd was in the car and I left the key with her. So I called her and told her to drive to the front to pick me up. After I got on the car she told me that guy was standing around in the parking lot waiting and while we were driving away I saw him come out of the parking lot and we exchanged looks. he looked kinda sad tho... wonder why

So yeah.. it's a real threat to get robbed even in the west side of Vancouver. Moral of the story is just be aware of your surroundings and you'll most likely be fine.
i would of personally fucked him up with my barehands and ate him but who knows... he might of hid a knife probably or some type of weapon.
Advertisement
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #52
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
i would of personally fucked him up with my barehands and ate him but who knows... he might of hid a knife probably or some type of weapon.
eat his knife too
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #53
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
I used to want to get mugged. I would walk around alone near the shady parts outside of chinatown late at night. I figured even if I get mobbed I could kill atleast one or two of them. No one wanted to mug a guy with steeltoes, a leather trench coat, and a sharpened golf umbrella.