REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #51
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

The fact that he wasn't born in the US isn't the real issue for me. It's the fact that Clinton/elites has dirt on him, and has had dirt on everyone else thats been in power since them. They are running the show from behind the scenes. If you think the president being blackmailed isn't a big deal then you may as well vote for puff the magic dragon.
Advertisement
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #52
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
But most of the users on this forum are Canadian and subsequently powerless in the American electoral process.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #53

That again is not the issue when the system is so clearly broken.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #54
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,384 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
The fact that he wasn't born in the US isn't the real issue for me. It's the fact that Clinton/elites has dirt on him, and has had dirt on everyone else thats been in power since them. They are running the show from behind the scenes. If you think the president being blackmailed isn't a big deal then you may as well vote for puff the magic dragon.
If Clinton new about it why did she loose the primary's?

Keep believing everything but the facts.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
But most of the users on this forum are Canadian and subsequently powerless in the American electoral process.
if more people are aware of bullshit coming from the government i'm pretty sure it starts spreading, and with a tool as the internet, you can basically influence anyone else who sees what you're writing or taping.. eg. youtube

It doesn't matter who's the "president", matters whoever is telling them what to do
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #56

Uh you do realize why they want to keep Obama in power, the longer the better so they can pull their "kony" bs. As long as they have a brownface in power they have alot more freedom to go into brown countries. This is simply the fact of them playing people, that are too ignorant to see beyond skin color.

You see them trying to play world police with any nation that doesn't have vast nautural resources? Thought not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
If Clinton new about it why did she loose the primary's?

Keep believing everything but the facts.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #57
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
yeah... keep the brownface (wut) in power so that they can keep attacking more tan countries.... (wut) that didnt stop them when they had creamfaces in power (bush,clinton,bush)......

kony... the us special forces have already been in uganda hunting him for awhile now... they didnt need the video to garner support
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #58
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,384 Times in 3,466 Posts
Come on Death2Theft we know you are working for Iran. It's the truth don't hide it.

Last edited by Manic!; 05-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:17 AM   #59
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
whyd ye fail me wtf :P
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #60

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
You know how I know that you don't know anything about politics? Because you think Puff the Magic Dragon is running for election...

Honestly, all your posts in this thread have been some jibberish, propaganda nonsense. It's people like you that regurgitate this bullshit information that makes this world so ignorant yet naive at the same time.

Your illuminati bs won't get you very far in life...You seem like the kind of person who can't think for himself and logic and reasoning are too foreign concepts to you. "THE FACT that he wasn't born in the US...." - Death2Theft....so now it's a fact eh? Because someone has supposedly made a claim, it becomes a FACT? I don't really know how to end this post but I think you should take the tin-foil hat off your head, go to a library, read some books, educate yourself on politics, globalization and the economy and you might have a clearer picture of Obama and his place in the American political system.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:05 AM   #61

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Campaign finance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Campaign financing is THE fundamental flaw with US democracy (Especially when the financing comes from big business), how are you supposed to believe that any president won't press a personal agenda based around repaying the people that got him/her elected in the first place?

But having said that, Obama is no more guilty of this than any other president in history IMO.

jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #62

Good job, you sure showed me. Open your eyes and think for a split second. Dont get all butthurt because your brown. Look beyond skin color.
Heres something you wont learn at the "library", nor at your political science degree.
[Obama also has ties to Bain Capital. Jonathan Lavine, a managing director at Bain, has raised between $100,000 and $200,000 for Obama’s re-election effort, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.]
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...eet-money.html

Enjoy the fake show they put on "battling" with Bain capital, a company that Romney has ownership in and believe what you want. You may as well vote for puff the magic dragon with your vast amount of political knowledge.

Please school me on some of this impressive education that you have on Obama and the political system. I'd love to hear it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
You know how I know that you don't know anything about politics? Because you think Puff the Magic Dragon is running for election...

Honestly, all your posts in this thread have been some jibberish, propaganda nonsense. It's people like you that regurgitate this bullshit information that makes this world so ignorant yet naive at the same time.

Your illuminati bs won't get you very far in life...You seem like the kind of person who can't think for himself and logic and reasoning are too foreign concepts to you. "THE FACT that he wasn't born in the US...." - Death2Theft....so now it's a fact eh? Because someone has supposedly made a claim, it becomes a FACT? I don't really know how to end this post but I think you should take the tin-foil hat off your head, go to a library, read some books, educate yourself on politics, globalization and the economy and you might have a clearer picture of Obama and his place in the American political system.

Last edited by Death2Theft; 05-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #63

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Quote:
Dont get all butthurt because your brown.

Enjoy the fake show they put on "battling" with Bain capital, a company that Romney has ownership in and believe what you want. You may as well vote for puff the magic dragon with your vast amount of political knowledge.
First of all, the "Brown Butthurt" comment made me LOL.

Second, I'm not sure if you understand how the voting process works, but you must understand that people in the USA are essentially left with choosing between Romney or Obama... both of which have ties to Bain Capital...

So who do you vote for? Seeing as they are both of them are merely "puppets to the same master". (Based on your powers of logical deduction)

If you don't want to vote for Romney, why don't you make a thread about the shitty things he has done? While you're at it, why not make a thread about all the shitty things everyone in politics does.

I do believe that a significant percentage of people who pursue a career in politics have good intentions, though it seems that once these people are truly exposed to the bureaucratic nightmare that is modern day democracy, they eventually lose their drive and fall into the relm of being concerned only with self preservation and personal rewards.

Virtually every single political biography I have ever read seemed to mention this "bureacractic breaking in" of people when they first arrive in Washington...

I don't care for our pollitical system, I don't vote, I accept that it's not perfect and there will always be things I like/dislike about any candidate...
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:14 AM   #64

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
OP, it's all right to look at various idea out of the norm and to question them

though when you use ad hominem for an argument, that's not the best idea

@jasonturbo, if voting changed anything they'd make it illegal

it's all the same with politicians, they promise you one thing and then the opposite happens, it's basically lies which people accept in order to have an imperfect reality
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #65

Break the right(cyanide)/left(rat poison) paradigm it's hard to comprehend, but it's possible. What is troubling is a worthwhile contributor society such as yourself would still be trapped thinking voting = rape my wife and your only choices are vaginal or anal.
As a free people you do not have to choose poison/rape. When people learn to address and discuss real issues and solutions is when they will have true liberty again. For whatever reasons that they dont do it now it's because it's too "difficult" well nothing great ever came to be just because it was easy.
They may have gotten away with the "take the gun or the money" offer countless times in the past but people will get realize it and bring it to light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
First of all, the "Brown Butthurt" comment made me LOL.

Second, I'm not sure if you understand how the voting process works, but you must understand that people in the USA are essentially left with choosing between Romney or Obama... both of which have ties to Bain Capital...

So who do you vote for? Seeing as they are both of them are merely "puppets to the same master". (Based on your powers of logical deduction)

If you don't want to vote for Romney, why don't you make a thread about the shitty things he has done? While you're at it, why not make a thread about all the shitty things everyone in politics does.

I do believe that a significant percentage of people who pursue a career in politics have good intentions, though it seems that once these people are truly exposed to the bureaucratic nightmare that is modern day democracy, they eventually lose their drive and fall into the relm of being concerned only with self preservation and personal rewards.

Virtually every single political biography I have ever read seemed to mention this "bureacractic breaking in" of people when they first arrive in Washington...

I don't care for our pollitical system, I don't vote, I accept that it's not perfect and there will always be things I like/dislike about any candidate...

Last edited by Death2Theft; 05-20-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #66
My homepage has been set to RS

for so long, the republicans have used smear tactics to come at candidates about every issue that has nothing to do with politics. Obama is a communist, obama is a terrorist, obama isn't american...and then let's ban condoms, let's not acknowledge global warming, let's deny the dinosaurs, let's use more pink slime.

when one party is so clearly so bathsit insane with the things they say, at this point, i just can't even take anything you say anti-democrat seriously, because i know that no matter how bad he is, he will never be as crazy as the other side. and both sides are scumbags, but at least in democrat scandals, the democrat cheats with a woman. the republican always has 5 hookers and a boy in a public washroom on deck. I'm sorry - i just can't take this shit seriously anymore. i'll take a communist kenyan over a psycho mormoun robot from hell anyday
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #67
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,719 Posts
^LOL
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote