REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #12676
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
cliffhanger33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
good revenge against the oilers
Advertisement
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Aznboi128 View Post
me: can I tap that
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #12677
Throw yo paws in da air!
 
XplicitLuder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: State of Trance
Posts: 5,033
Thanked 2,721 Times in 934 Posts
Schneiderrr on point!
Posted via RS Mobile
XplicitLuder is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #12678
xxx
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,371
Thanked 758 Times in 237 Posts
funny how last time we played them we lost 4-0; this time we win 4-0
Oleophobic is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #12679
My homepage has been set to RS
 
satek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,194
Thanked 678 Times in 165 Posts
shutout winnnnnn
__________________
95 325IS - alt dd
93 Legacy - winter beater
93 Loyale - sold
92 240sx - dd/project car
88 CRX - sold
98 DC2 - sold

Renting out pbm fender roller - pm for details.
satek is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #12680
.
 
jeedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,725
Thanked 5,416 Times in 2,087 Posts
__________________
Buy/Sell FeedBack: (21-0-1)
jeedee is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #12681
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
SHUTOUT

luls.

and of course we aren't featured on the front page of nhl.com

__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #12682
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
OGCStrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 1,087
Thanked 632 Times in 178 Posts
WOOOO KASSIAN!!!!
OGCStrike is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #12683
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.T View Post
funny how last time we played them we lost 4-0; this time we win 4-0
Wow, that IS really funny!! Hahahaha!!
bballguy is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #12684
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,142
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
Cory is now the front runner for Vezina trophy
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #12685
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
dinamix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,675
Thanked 598 Times in 231 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
should just ban this guy from this thread

Oh ok
__________________
:lol
dinamix is offline  
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #12686
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,812
Thanked 10,864 Times in 2,127 Posts
Donate more money, 50k to crack 500k
Tim Budong is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #12687
Big Drama Show
 
jayare604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Goodboy Nation
Posts: 5,733
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
inb4 Garrison is out with a season ending groin injury
jayare604 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #12688
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
pastarocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,900
Thanked 2,191 Times in 984 Posts
What a well played game from the team. Strong defensive game to limit the Oiler kids to 23 shots.
Kassian played well, skating hard to the net, making good passes, and finishing bodychecks hard.

Roy showed his speed and good passing.

Once Kesler is back, watch out. The final stretch towards the playoffs is gonna be interesting.
Posted via RS Mobile
pastarocket is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #12689
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
Cory is now the front runner for Vezina trophy
Go ahead and tell me why he is NOW the front runner?
bballguy is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #12690
Big Drama Show
 
jayare604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Goodboy Nation
Posts: 5,733
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Go ahead and tell me why he is NOW the front runner?
Don't take anything shawn79 says seriously
jayare604 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #12691
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
punkwax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Surrey
Posts: 5,297
Thanked 4,197 Times in 1,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthchilli View Post
Donate more money, 50k to crack 500k
What's the best nation in the world? Donation.

What's the best city in the world? Generosity.

__________________
If you drive like an asshole, you probably are one.
punkwax is online now  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #12692
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamix View Post
Oh ok
This team sucks.. lets just rebuild right?
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #12693
(╯□)╯聽不到 ╮(□╮)
 
Tim Budong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Womb
Posts: 16,812
Thanked 10,864 Times in 2,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnarb View Post
What's the best nation in the world?
Wrong. this is

Tim Budong is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #12694
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
This team sucks.. lets just rebuild right?
You know, I don't mind someone being pessimistic like this. In fact, I'm not the most optimistic about this team either. But what's so annoying is when people jump from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other....How do you go from "time to rebuild" to "oh yeah looking great for playoffs!!"

Way too many idiots like that in this thread....Played 1 good game, big fucking deal...I'll gradually get more optimistic when I start seeing them string together a bunch of good games in a row...not from "I hate this team" to "I love this team" because of one win....
bballguy is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #12695
.
 
jeedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,725
Thanked 5,416 Times in 2,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
You know, I don't mind someone being pessimistic like this. In fact, I'm not the most optimistic about this team either. But what's so annoying is when people jump from one end of the spectrum all the way to the other....How do you go from "time to rebuild" to "oh yeah looking great for playoffs!!"

Way too many idiots like that in this thread....Played 1 good game, big fucking deal...I'll gradually get more optimistic when I start seeing them string together a bunch of good games in a row...not from "I hate this team" to "I love this team" because of one win....
oh ok

Didn't you just start posting in this thread regularly...like a few days ago?
__________________
Buy/Sell FeedBack: (21-0-1)
jeedee is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #12696
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer
 
spoon.ek9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Richmond
Posts: 12,491
Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,198 Posts
i wonder how many of dinamix's fails are from posts in this thread alone
__________________
1998 Honda Civic EK9 - GQ || 1990 Honda Civic Si ED7 - DD || 1990 Honda Civic ED6 - RIP
VCC Buy/Sell rating 60-0-0 || RS Buy/Sell rating 20-0-0 || HT Buy/Sell rating 1-0-0
IG: @spoon.ek9
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #12697
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
^^^ Don't take that retard so seriously

He's probably born with a 3rd 21st chromosome

__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #12698
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,142
Thanked 2,533 Times in 904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
^^^ Don't take that retard so seriously

He's probably born with a 3rd 21st chromosome

donate to him aka the Canucks for kids telethon
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #12699
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeedee View Post
oh ok

Didn't you just start posting in this thread regularly...like a few days ago?
Yeah, mostly because it's so hard to filter out the people who come here and state their opinions like they are facts.....I mean look how many times I've said "o ok" already...

The "o ok" is the only thing that keeps me going.....I feel so compelled to give a huge response to statements like "Canucks won't trade for Torres because they are afraid of his image", but at the same time, how do you respond to something so retarded?

"o ok" pretty much sums it all up...
bballguy is offline  
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #12700
Big Drama Show
 
jayare604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Goodboy Nation
Posts: 5,733
Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Yeah, mostly because it's so hard to filter out the people who come here and state their opinions like they are facts.....I mean look how many times I've said "o ok" already...

The "o ok" is the only thing that keeps me going.....I feel so compelled to give a huge response to statements like "Canucks won't trade for Torres because they are afraid of his image", but at the same time, how do you respond to something so retarded?

"o ok" pretty much sums it all up...
o ok



jayare604 is offline  
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net