REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   NHL IS BACK! The Official 2012/2013 Canucks & NHL Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/669494-nhl-back-official-2012-2013-canucks-nhl-thread.html)

Ch28 04-06-2013 09:11 AM

I'll just leave this here

pastarocket 04-06-2013 09:25 AM

Bure's overtime goal in '94 was one of the most clutch Canuck goals ever. The team was down 3-1 against Calgary in that first round of the playoffs and came back to defeat them.

-sick pass from Jeff Brown to the Russian Rocket.
Posted via RS Mobile

Hondaracer 04-06-2013 09:28 AM

I have less of a problem raising bure then I do with Naslund and Smyl hanging there already
Posted via RS Mobile

dbaz 04-06-2013 10:01 AM

jersey retirements are supposed to be for great players who have shown excellence on the ice, not for community work. the ring of honour should be for the community work crap. bure should have had his number lifted as soon as he retired. no matter how many people hate him in vancouver hes still the best play skill wise and excitement wise we have ever had, its just a shame the management and previous owners dicked him over enough he felt he had to leave. its about time.

Ikkaku 04-06-2013 10:26 AM

It's about friggin time! I would think a good number of older Canucks fans were drawn to the team by Bure's skill and the intensity he brought to the game.

spoon.ek9 04-06-2013 12:38 PM

hoping we destroy calgary tonight, keep the offense rolling.

o hai tegra :hi:

Mike Oxbig 04-06-2013 12:50 PM

Can anyone help confirm if CBC will broadcast the HABS VS BRUINS or Leafs vs Devils

Nabatron 04-06-2013 12:52 PM

^leafs and devils! they rarely broadcast anything other then leafs games in the 4pm slot on Saturdays!

6thGear. 04-06-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 8205186)

Didn't know Bure wanted to be inducted as a Canuck. Speaks how much he loved this city! Feels like the estranged son who finally comes home

Bure, Pavel -- Honoured Player -- Legends of Hockey

His homepage picture on HHOF site. Great stuff!

UFO 04-06-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8205214)
Bure's overtime goal in '94 was one of the most clutch Canuck goals ever. The team was down 3-1 against Calgary in that first round of the playoffs and came back to defeat them.
Posted via RS Mobile

Came back and Won all the games in ot too no less.

UFO 04-06-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6thGear. (Post 8205334)
Didn't know Bure wanted to be inducted as a Canuck. Speaks how much he loved this city! Feels like the estranged son who finally comes home

Bure, Pavel -- Honoured Player -- Legends of Hockey

His homepage picture on HHOF site. Great stuff!

I remember reading one of his big worries about coming back was animosity from fans and getting booed. Safe to say van city loves pavel, even the haters can respect what he brought to the table

Mike Oxbig 04-06-2013 01:46 PM

The haters who hate pavel are the young fans who never seen him in a Canucks uniform, other than the highlights on youtube. Oh they mad!

Are the WPG Jets Canada's team? Seems like no hate for them what so ever.

Domed 04-06-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 8205313)
Can anyone help confirm if CBC will broadcast the HABS VS BRUINS or Leafs vs Devils

habs bruins. my buddy is a huge laffs fan pissed the game isnt on but understands its an original six matchup

dbaz 04-06-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 8205343)

its because everyone already feels bad enough for them because they have to live in wpg, people dont want to make it worse by laughing at their team. :troll:

bballguy 04-06-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 8205313)

I'm watching Habs/Bruins on CBCHD right now...

Ronin 04-06-2013 03:45 PM

I want to see a 10-0 crushing of the Flames.

dinamix 04-06-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 8205343)
The haters who hate pavel are the young fans who never seen him in a Canucks uniform, other than the highlights on youtube. Oh they mad!

I hate the jets. Too many ex hawks ..Ladd ,byfuglien, and that cocky ass Kane from JO

bballguy 04-06-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinamix (Post 8205403)
I hate the jets. Too many ex hawks ..Ladd ,byfuglien, and that cocky ass Kane from JO

EVANDER Kane never played for the Hawks..... :facepalm:

Ryan Kesler (foot) took part in today's morning skate.
"Obviously being out there you want to play tonight but that’s not realistic," Kesler said. "I am itching, I am itching big time. It’s been a tough year for me but everything happens for a reason. My goal is to get some games in before playoffs and feel good about my game heading into playoffs."

dinamix 04-06-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 8205409)
EVANDER Kane never played for the Hawks..... :facepalm:

Ryan Kesler (foot) took part in today's morning skate.
"Obviously being out there you want to play tonight but that’s not realistic," Kesler said. "I am itching, I am itching big time. It’s been a tough year for me but everything happens for a reason. My goal is to get some games in before playoffs and feel good about my game heading into playoffs."

I never said evander Kane was from the hawks. Are u gonna nitpick all my posts? :moderated:

Not really racist! 04-06-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eeGNhmZBQL...r-lawrence.gif

bballguy 04-06-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinamix (Post 8205423)
I never said evander Kane was from the hawks.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...s/lemon-ok.gif

You clearly said you hate the Jets because there's too many ex-hawks on their team, and then went on to list them....I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you were anyone else, but you never stop saying dumbass shit....

cliffhanger33 04-06-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

I hate the jets. Too many ex hawks ..Ladd ,byfuglien ; and that cocky ass Kane from JO

If you added a semicolon there, it would have made more sense :)

anyway, so stoked to destroy the Lames tonight!

bballguy 04-06-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cliffhanger33 (Post 8205439)
If you added a semicolon there, it would make more sense :)

not quite.

F3 04-06-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 8205431)
You clearly said you hate the Jets because there's too many ex-hawks on their team, and then went on to list them....I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you were anyone else, but you never stop saying dumbass shit....

The way I read it, Ladd and Buff were the ex hawks and Kane was a cocky ass from JO (John Oliver)

RRxtar 04-06-2013 05:03 PM

Is it at all possible for you phaggots to stop spewing garbage in this thread? Just stop posting useless shit so god damn much and actually talk hockey.

And someone ban the trolls from this thread or something

Its not an offtopic chat room. Its a hockey discussion thread