REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #76
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
I think you're under the impression that on 12/21/2012, something drastic, traumatic, instantaneous will happen.

I believe that this is the day where majority of the world will begin a new awakening. It will not happen before your eyes and it might have already started a few months or even a year ago.

Maybe try to observe how your friends or the people around you are behaving. Keep in mind though that I am using the world begin so maybe in the course of the next year or so, it will really start to become noticeable.

I can't remember off the top of my head what those details were that day when I posted that, but it was something along the line of karma, law of vibration and that our thoughts are not generated through our brains but through our soul. Every little events or situation you get into at this point will have an impact on your life.

Not everyone is in the conscious state where they'll realize that "this" happened today was because "I did that the other day". But eventually people will become more aware and maybe react to their awareness of things. The world won't just change at the blink of an eye and it certainly won't change over the course the week. But if people wakes up and start seeing things, starts telling, teaching, and sharing their thoughts, it'll spread because thoughts have vibration in them and can go from one to another subconsciously.

You might not see any changes in the people around you, your dad might still be that grumpy old man that thinks negatively, or one of your friend might still be that shy guy who doesn't want to talk to girls because he thinks negatively of himself. If you are in the conscious state to see that these are happening, you can make a change for them positively. Notify them, let them be aware of themselves. They are in a state where they don't see it from a third person perspective, a positive perspective. Get into a discussion with them about positivity and how it will benefit them in life. Positivity and negativity are very contagious. You allow one to stay negative, his surrounding friends and family will gradually adapt to it. Be the one to judge in a fair way if one is negative or positive and talk about how one can approach it differently next time.

Again, you can't change a persons thought in one day, but if you continue to become positive and tell them how they can pursue things in a positive way and manner, gradually they'll change over time. You'll be surprised at how many people don't even want to realize about themselves. It's so easy to just get by the day without thinking if they're right or wrong, good or bad, and just complain and whine and rant about their day. Take everyday as a lesson and learn from it. Do you think you're put in this world, in your family and friend's presence for a purpose? You're here for a purpose, every one is, and that is to take the initiative to make others realize of their actions that are bringing negativity to everyone else. Don't be the dud that sits there and watch everything as it goes by, make a change where it's necessary and help your fellow friends and family. People are only negative, evil and bad because they are taught that way and left it that way.

All this might sound gibberish to you because there is no proven fact or events where one can witness. It's what you believe and how you see it. It's through so many events in my life that made me open my mind and started believing in forgiveness and love and that every one of us truly has a soul. The next time you want to take revenge on someone you hate, just remember, what they did, they will pay for it. The steps they took to do any harm or bad stuff to you, will lead their life into one situation where it'll make them realize that they should become a better person. I don't know how many times I've told my friend not to do some of the stuff he do. And later when something happens to him, I will always remind him, this happened because he decided to do what you did before.

So the next time something happens to you, just think back to one recent moment in your life where you did something to directly or indirectly affect somebody physically or emotionally.
tldr

you're a tool
Advertisement
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #77
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #78
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,536 Times in 556 Posts
Lol @ NASIOC logo

Spoiler!
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #79
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...

I just died as the universe exploded in a massive release of energy. However, the sudden explosion caused a sudden implosion, which caused another big bang, and everything happened exactly as it previously did in the previous universe. So now I'm back, the end of the world took place, and I still can't find the left sock in the dryer.

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"

ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #80
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
I think you're under the impression that on 12/21/2012, something drastic, traumatic, instantaneous will happen.

I believe that this is the day where majority of the world will begin a new awakening. It will not happen before your eyes and it might have already started a few months or even a year ago.

Maybe try to observe how your friends or the people around you are behaving. Keep in mind though that I am using the world begin so maybe in the course of the next year or so, it will really start to become noticeable.

I can't remember off the top of my head what those details were that day when I posted that, but it was something along the line of karma, law of vibration and that our thoughts are not generated through our brains but through our soul. Every little events or situation you get into at this point will have an impact on your life.

Not everyone is in the conscious state where they'll realize that "this" happened today was because "I did that the other day". But eventually people will become more aware and maybe react to their awareness of things. The world won't just change at the blink of an eye and it certainly won't change over the course the week. But if people wakes up and start seeing things, starts telling, teaching, and sharing their thoughts, it'll spread because thoughts have vibration in them and can go from one to another subconsciously.

You might not see any changes in the people around you, your dad might still be that grumpy old man that thinks negatively, or one of your friend might still be that shy guy who doesn't want to talk to girls because he thinks negatively of himself. If you are in the conscious state to see that these are happening, you can make a change for them positively. Notify them, let them be aware of themselves. They are in a state where they don't see it from a third person perspective, a positive perspective. Get into a discussion with them about positivity and how it will benefit them in life. Positivity and negativity are very contagious. You allow one to stay negative, his surrounding friends and family will gradually adapt to it. Be the one to judge in a fair way if one is negative or positive and talk about how one can approach it differently next time.

Again, you can't change a persons thought in one day, but if you continue to become positive and tell them how they can pursue things in a positive way and manner, gradually they'll change over time. You'll be surprised at how many people don't even want to realize about themselves. It's so easy to just get by the day without thinking if they're right or wrong, good or bad, and just complain and whine and rant about their day. Take everyday as a lesson and learn from it. Do you think you're put in this world, in your family and friend's presence for a purpose? You're here for a purpose, every one is, and that is to take the initiative to make others realize of their actions that are bringing negativity to everyone else. Don't be the dud that sits there and watch everything as it goes by, make a change where it's necessary and help your fellow friends and family. People are only negative, evil and bad because they are taught that way and left it that way.

All this might sound gibberish to you because there is no proven fact or events where one can witness. It's what you believe and how you see it. It's through so many events in my life that made me open my mind and started believing in forgiveness and love and that every one of us truly has a soul. The next time you want to take revenge on someone you hate, just remember, what they did, they will pay for it. The steps they took to do any harm or bad stuff to you, will lead their life into one situation where it'll make them realize that they should become a better person. I don't know how many times I've told my friend not to do some of the stuff he do. And later when something happens to him, I will always remind him, this happened because he decided to do what you did before.

So the next time something happens to you, just think back to one recent moment in your life where you did something to directly or indirectly affect somebody physically or emotionally.
Sorry, but that just sounds like bs. A paradigm shift has been going on since modern civilization. Major examples are the abolition of slavery, race, gender and sexual orientation equality, not to mention the growing movement of secularism.

What you're mentioning is also very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #81
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
Sorry, but that just sounds like bs. A paradigm shift has been going on since modern civilization. Major examples are the abolition of slavery, race, gender and sexual orientation equality, not to mention the growing movement of secularism.

What you're mentioning is also very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new.
First you say it sounds like bs, then you say it's very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new. I will assume "bs" means it's not true or just gibberish, but it's if it's nothing new, then how is it bs? If it's gibberish, then how is it similar to ancient philosophies?

I'm not asking for validation, approval, or any of your opinions against it. I shared what I believe and am open to anyone willing to share their open minded thought. Not going to say you're right, I'm wrong, I'm right, you're wrong. Everyone has their opinions and belief, share it or save it, don't try to turn one's down and bring yours up.

PS - You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. You seem like an intellectual person, but don't let who's right and wrong ruin a beautiful discussion.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #82
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
My best prediction of the nature of any event that might have unfolded was hundreds, if not thousands, of mass suicides being inspired by this "event," resulting in a sudden evolutionary leap forward by means of natural selection. An event inspired by the fictional belief that another event would occur, if you will. Given that proponents continue with uneducated hypothesis, my best prediction was apparently not correct... the question of course remains, is that unfortunate or fortunate? Humans seem to have managed to bring natural selection to a virtual hault in the last couple millenia.
Posted via RS Mobile
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #83
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
First you say it sounds like bs, then you say it's very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new. I will assume "bs" means it's not true or just gibberish, but it's if it's nothing new, then how is it bs? If it's gibberish, then how is it similar to ancient philosophies?

I'm not asking for validation, approval, or any of your opinions against it. I shared what I believe and am open to anyone willing to share their open minded thought. Not going to say you're right, I'm wrong, I'm right, you're wrong. Everyone has their opinions and belief, share it or save it, don't try to turn one's down and bring yours up.

PS - You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. You seem like an intellectual person, but don't let who's right and wrong ruin a beautiful discussion.
I believe in everything you said, but to attribute it to something other than your own mental maturation, to me is taking credit away from yourself.

The bs statement was harsh, and I will apologize =) But I directed that at the correlation with the 12/21 event.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #84
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,843 Times in 880 Posts
AHHHH MY LEGS HAVING CRAMPSSS
EmperorIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #85
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
don't worry mayans, if your predictions were wrong, it's not the end of the world

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #86
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
Mr.butt hurt.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #87
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Mayan Calendar Countdown/'End of the World' - Countdown to Dec 21, 2012 3:11 AM in Seattle

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #88
SB7
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 4,543 Times in 464 Posts

Empty savings, get drunk off one bottle?
SB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #89
-Stare-

Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
I wonder how much 'end of the world' sex there were tonight
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:15 AM   #90
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,814 Times in 8,189 Posts
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #91
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #92
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts

Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #93
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Old 12-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #94
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,289 Times in 409 Posts
4:35am update. World still intact. Religions are full of idiots. Status quo.
Posted via RS Mobile
Iceman-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #95
My homepage has been set to RS

nothing here.......end of the world is.....false
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:25 AM   #96
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danned View Post
nothing here.......end of the world is.....false
i was hoping you thought it was real and ripped your neighbours tin pan off and bent it in half right in front of them

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #97
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS