REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #101
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
AHAHHAHA AHHAHAAH I hope all of you who even remotely thought the world was going to end, gave yourselves a slap upside the head. Or at least let me do it? I can't start to explain how disappointed I am with some people who call themselves "adults". BWHAHAHAHAH.. THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!!
Advertisement
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #102
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
I think you're under the impression that on 12/21/2012, something drastic, traumatic, instantaneous will happen.

I believe that this is the day where majority of the world will begin a new awakening. It will not happen before your eyes and it might have already started a few months or even a year ago.

Maybe try to observe how your friends or the people around you are behaving. Keep in mind though that I am using the world begin so maybe in the course of the next year or so, it will really start to become noticeable.

I can't remember off the top of my head what those details were that day when I posted that, but it was something along the line of karma, law of vibration and that our thoughts are not generated through our brains but through our soul. Every little events or situation you get into at this point will have an impact on your life.

Not everyone is in the conscious state where they'll realize that "this" happened today was because "I did that the other day". But eventually people will become more aware and maybe react to their awareness of things. The world won't just change at the blink of an eye and it certainly won't change over the course the week. But if people wakes up and start seeing things, starts telling, teaching, and sharing their thoughts, it'll spread because thoughts have vibration in them and can go from one to another subconsciously.

You might not see any changes in the people around you, your dad might still be that grumpy old man that thinks negatively, or one of your friend might still be that shy guy who doesn't want to talk to girls because he thinks negatively of himself. If you are in the conscious state to see that these are happening, you can make a change for them positively. Notify them, let them be aware of themselves. They are in a state where they don't see it from a third person perspective, a positive perspective. Get into a discussion with them about positivity and how it will benefit them in life. Positivity and negativity are very contagious. You allow one to stay negative, his surrounding friends and family will gradually adapt to it. Be the one to judge in a fair way if one is negative or positive and talk about how one can approach it differently next time.

Again, you can't change a persons thought in one day, but if you continue to become positive and tell them how they can pursue things in a positive way and manner, gradually they'll change over time. You'll be surprised at how many people don't even want to realize about themselves. It's so easy to just get by the day without thinking if they're right or wrong, good or bad, and just complain and whine and rant about their day. Take everyday as a lesson and learn from it. Do you think you're put in this world, in your family and friend's presence for a purpose? You're here for a purpose, every one is, and that is to take the initiative to make others realize of their actions that are bringing negativity to everyone else. Don't be the dud that sits there and watch everything as it goes by, make a change where it's necessary and help your fellow friends and family. People are only negative, evil and bad because they are taught that way and left it that way.

All this might sound gibberish to you because there is no proven fact or events where one can witness. It's what you believe and how you see it. It's through so many events in my life that made me open my mind and started believing in forgiveness and love and that every one of us truly has a soul. The next time you want to take revenge on someone you hate, just remember, what they did, they will pay for it. The steps they took to do any harm or bad stuff to you, will lead their life into one situation where it'll make them realize that they should become a better person. I don't know how many times I've told my friend not to do some of the stuff he do. And later when something happens to him, I will always remind him, this happened because he decided to do what you did before.

So the next time something happens to you, just think back to one recent moment in your life where you did something to directly or indirectly affect somebody physically or emotionally.
I think what you explained is called LIFE. The world/people evolve and change... and realizations are made everyday. It's not a freaking phenomenon!
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #103
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #104
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts

Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #105
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
It's already the 22nd in many parts of the world ..

seems legit
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #106
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
shits all fucked up in australia! unconfirmed reports if a massive meteor shower and some other shit. fires everywhere

spoilered cuz long:

Spoiler!

cant verify source but pics look legit
Old 12-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #107
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
source: reddit

So brave.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #108

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueG2 View Post
I think what you explained is called LIFE. The world/people evolve and change... and realizations are made everyday. It's not a freaking phenomenon!
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #109
RS Veteran

Quote:
so what are you going to do with all the canned food you bought?
Old 12-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #110
RS Veteran

Quote:
First you say it sounds like bs, then you say it's very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new. I will assume "bs" means it's not true or just gibberish, but it's if it's nothing new, then how is it bs? If it's gibberish, then how is it similar to ancient philosophies?

I'm not asking for validation, approval, or any of your opinions against it. I shared what I believe and am open to anyone willing to share their open minded thought. Not going to say you're right, I'm wrong, I'm right, you're wrong. Everyone has their opinions and belief, share it or save it, don't try to turn one's down and bring yours up.

PS - You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. You seem like an intellectual person, but don't let who's right and wrong ruin a beautiful discussion.
religion is bs... even though it's nothing "new" and has been around forever.. it's still BS. just like santa clause
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #111
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:
it's still BS. just like santa clause
santa isnt real?

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #112
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #113

not everything in religion is bs, what i agree on about religion is that it was made to keep people in fear

i think this video may clear up a bit of confusion here, though i don't agree with their take on chakras..
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #114
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
i think this video may clear up a bit of confusion here, though i don't agree with their take on chakras..
misread your post

i was thinking of this

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #115
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
More like end of the world for some niggas who went to cop their pair of air jordan breds today...

many fights and many gun shot fired in the states over a pair of shoes
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #116
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,283 Times in 270 Posts
the most armageddony thing that happened to me was that one the light bulbs in my washroom died
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
organge7 has spoken, and we have done the opposite. yay!
urrh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #117

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
religion is bs... even though it's nothing "new" and has been around forever.. it's still BS. just like santa clause
I'm trying to find the word "religion" or anything related to religion in my post

Quote:
First you say it sounds like bs, then you say it's very similar to ancient philosophies, it's nothing new. I will assume "bs" means it's not true or just gibberish, but it's if it's nothing new, then how is it bs? If it's gibberish, then how is it similar to ancient philosophies?

I'm not asking for validation, approval, or any of your opinions against it. I shared what I believe and am open to anyone willing to share their open minded thought. Not going to say you're right, I'm wrong, I'm right, you're wrong. Everyone has their opinions and belief, share it or save it, don't try to turn one's down and bring yours up.

PS - You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong. You seem like an intellectual person, but don't let who's right and wrong ruin a beautiful discussion.
Fuck, you got me. You're good.

Quote:
so what are you going to do with all the canned food you bought?
Now I'm trying to find anything related to the end of the world.

Spoiler!

Fuck you got me again. How the fuck you do that?
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #118
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
Shouldn't we all be dead now?
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #119

so much fail lol

Old 12-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #120
Rs has made me the man i am today!

It was kind of anti climatic.
Posted via RS Mobile
optiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #121
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
i was hoping you thought it was real and ripped your neighbours tin pan off and bent it in half right in front of them

did you check it out?
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #122
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,979 Times in 262 Posts
finbar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #123
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
....delete

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #124
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrh View Post
the most armageddony thing that happened to me was that one the light bulbs in my washroom died
Oh my god, the bulb in my kitchen went as well it's happening all over the place we're fucked.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by finbar View Post
FYI.. apocalypse means uncovering.. or in other words lifting of the veil..