REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:26 AM   #26
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
You know when people ignore warning signs and go backpacking/skiing out of bounds, then go missing/starve/die/get injured? That's where I'm at with this whole story.

There are bad people out there and if nothing is done to protect yourself/friends/family or your property, it's pretty hard to have much compassion.

To answer your OP, she should go to the hospital asap and get tested. If further testing is required, so be it.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #27
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,141 Times in 385 Posts
Hit a clinic. And, shocked no one has said this. But go find the Fuck head who did this to her. Get him tested, or at least confront him.

Sounds like your friend is pretty bad about keeping her self safe.

Goes clubbing with friend. Follows friend to some random guys house. Keeps on drinking. Passes out and gets raped.

Sounds like everything girls are told not to do on a night out.
Posted via RS Mobile
TjAlmeida is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #28
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronix View Post
The brother made my friend a whiskey coke with a little bit of Ketamine (Talked to a Dr. today at work in the hospital so he kinda narrowed it down to this) in it. She started getting tipsier and drunker and proceeded to sleep on the guy's room. That's when the insertion had happened. She puked after the 'said' insertion. Apparently the guy stopped when he realized she was still a bit conscious. I don't really want to explain any further than this because after that she was left alone to sleep until the morning.

I told her not to hang out with that female friend any more since she did a shitty job protecting her.
when I was younger me and friends used to do special k every now and then. if he actually did put it in her drink, she would have known instantly!! so go ask her how her whiskey and coke tasted.

on the other hand, since the guy put "a little" bit of something(assuming its k) and this is a week old now. good luck with it showing up in a drug test. k will stop showing up after 7 days...maybe 2 weeks if they're heavy users.

sorry man, but it just doesn't add up to me. sounds like she just got drunk and made up an excuse to fuck a guy, deliberately held off from seeing a dr knowing that after a week it would be 99% untraceable in her.

and her female friend isn't in the wrong either, she was having a good time dancing with a guy. its not her job to play a mother role and constantly keep eyes on your friend...shes a big girl...she can make her own decisions(as stupid as they may be at times).

so the house they went to is the house of the brother that your friend is clubbing acquaintances with? shouldn't be to hard to find him then...
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #29
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
ummmm... so she gets "roofied".. guy brings her to the bed room.. tries to have sex with her BUT she is conscious enough to read the mind of the rapist by saying that he stopped because he realized she was awake.. MAYBE just maybe, the guy STOPPED when she was puking, and realized she was too hammered to have sex with her, so the opposite of rape?

Secondly, she was at an apartment with her friend and 2 guys? So if it is rape, she obviously has witnesses, and knows where to potentially track this guy down right?

Did she get taken advantage of? Possibly. Did she get "raped"? with the information given, it is hard to say/unlikely.

At the end of the day, if she was seriously concerned about being RAPED, then she shouldve a) gone to a clinic already b)not have sex with her bf c) REPORT IT TO THE POLICE
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #30
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
this why i dont date chicks in a party/club scene. sorry, it is for single people, that go there to do single people things, and be around other single people that only want one thing. sex.

the unfortunate thing is that some people are desperate as fuck and will do what ever they can to get it.

girls, dont go clubbing with just a couple girl friends

not saying girls deserve these things, but with how shitty some guys are its never a good idea without some friends around you that can protect you, if i went clubbing with some girls i would not let one of them leave with a guy. just my 2 cents.

as stupid as this girl was for her actions i hope all is well and this shit gets sorted.
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #31
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Like everyone else has said, she needs to go get tested and tell her bf.

She also needs to report it to police...she may not have any super helpful information, but this could be added to another case. This is obviously not the first time this dude has used these...any information she or her friends have CAN help law enforcement.

If she doesn't do any of this, tell me where she is and as Ice Boy suggested, I'll punch her in the face.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #32
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Ya sorry, this sounds way too fucked up.

2 helpful things to do:
-Tell/take your friend to the clinic/hospital and get her tested for everything.

-Smack her. She clearly needs some sense smacked into her.

[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #33
Banned By Establishment

Don't get me wrong.

Getting roofied and raped isn't her fault. Nobody asks for that.

Her actions after make her a flakey twat.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Don't get me wrong.

Getting roofied and raped isn't her fault. Nobody asks for that.

Her actions after make her a flakey twat.
life lesson for her.

stop going to clubs, stop getting shit faced drunk with people you don't know, and stop accepting drinks unless you've seen them make it.

I haven't been to a club in years(thank god), but I do remember seeing and talking to all the freeloading whores who hit on every single guy in hopes of a free shot, end up leaving at 2am, being held up by some random guy.

gee...I wonder what happens next.

sure, some of those girls are whores who are comfortable with fucking a random every weekend, but when it happens to a girl whos not "normally like that". as hard and shitty as it seems, its a life lesson for them to shape up and act more responsible. I bet this never happens to her again.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #35
Banned By Establishment

ok, not to get too off topic here....but if you are calling the girls "whores", what are you calling the guys who feed these girls alcohol so they'll sleep with them?
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #36
RS Veteran

Quote:
ok, not to get too off topic here....but if you are calling the girls "whores", what are you calling the guys who feed these girls alcohol so they'll sleep with them?
predawhores?

all joking aside. It isn't fair to blame girls for going out and clubbing/ having a good time.. or even if they do decide to go home with guys. it's their decision and there shouldn't be a double standard if guys are praised if they go home with a random girl.

at the end of the day, IF OP's friend was indeed raped, she needs to do the above mentioned things we have all suggested.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #37

Quote:
well, think of guys as keys and girls as pad locks.

if a padlock can be opened by any key....you got yourself a very shitty lock.

if you got a key that can open any padlock...well my friend...you've got yourself a master key

lol jk

I call those guys pathetic desperate fuck bags who have no game and have to resort to alcohol/drugs in order to get laid(aka douche bags). they might as well save their money from buying drugs and going to a bar spending 200$+ and just buy a craigslist hooker for 30 min at 75% the price.

Last edited by stewie; 06-07-2013 at 10:19 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #38

Quote:
this is where it differs, girls arnt going out raping guys.. its the guys raping the girls... and they are scum for even attempting let alone succeeding.

the only danger a guy is in going to a club is getting hit by another guy, or going home with an empty wallet...

ive heard wayyyy to many times that girls get taken advantage of, simple solution is to not put yourself in harms way.. it is tragic.. but it is life...

it reminds me of something i have heard way to many people say while walking somewhere and not looking before they cross the road" if the car hits me ill just sue them" well... im sure it wont be the same tone when they are coming out the other side in a wheel chair. the reason i bring that up is that it is better to be safe than sorry, no one assumes bad things will happen until they do happen
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
this is where it differs, girls arnt going out raping guys.. its the guys raping the girls... and they are scum for even attempting let alone succeeding.

the only danger a guy is in going to a club is getting hit by another guy, or going home with an empty wallet...

ive heard wayyyy to many times that girls get taken advantage of, simple solution is to not put yourself in harms way.. it is tragic.. but it is life...
agreed.

guys get taken advantage of all the time at clubs. a girl will kiss a guy just to get a drink...and full on make out in a corner for a round of shots for her and her gf's and the guy. he can spend 100$ in 10 minutes while being led on.

ive been pushed around in a club just for lightly backing up back to back with another guy and he "spills" his drink all over his 200$ ed hardy shirt, so he retaliates to show the little bimbo at his side how macho he is.

but I def agree with your last statement, quit putting yourself in harms way...it doesn't mean do go out at all...just be aware and know that not every guy is a saint. guys buy drinks for girls with the intent of wooing them and taking them home.

Last edited by stewie; 06-07-2013 at 11:09 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #40

^ i covered everything you said, ei. guys go home with empty wallets and maybe a scrap at worse, but they are in control of their spending and most time in control if they wanna be in a fight or not
Old 06-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #41
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Been there, had that happen to a friend.
It may have happened and it may not have happened and as a friend, you shouldn't be judging or else she will never turn to you for anything.
As it stands, if it did happen, she should still go to the police and see the hospital. At the very least, the police will have those guys on file in case these guys do this to another girl.

In my friend's case, the perp did the same thing to his friend's sister and between the 2 witnessess from different incidents, the courts put him away for a few years.

They may have drugged her or maybe she couldn't handle her liquor. My friend claimed she felt off after drinking something but she has also been known to drink too much to the point she has no memory. Took my friend drinking with other friends and the next day she didn't remember what happened or that I drove her home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #42
I STILL don't get it

fuck Stewie, I want to thank every single one of your posts a thousand times
wstce92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #43
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,615 Times in 574 Posts
everything I want to say has pretty much been covered by Stewie, so...

T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #44
all day, everyday

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
get tested.
/ thread

stewie did cover it all.

Last edited by mk1freak; 06-07-2013 at 02:08 PM.
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #45
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,357 Times in 3,446 Posts
Call the cops make a report even if they can't do anything in this case it might help in other cases. The guy is raping girls now but how long before one ends up dead?

Last edited by Manic!; 06-07-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #46
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

jimmyrustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #47
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Call the cops make a report even if they can't do anything in this case it might help in other cases. The guy is rapping girls now but how long before one ends up dead?
No one ever likes non consensual rapping
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #48
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 1,536 Times in 427 Posts
OP, get your friend tested ASAP for everything possible. No matter how slight the chance you think detecting the drug in her blood, just get it done. The sooner the better. Symptoms for certain diseases do not show up immediately. As mentioned, I am pretty certain that HIV/AIDS symptoms do not show up for 6 months, but a test can show that if they are positive or negative.

I would also highly recommended as suggested, to file a report with the police. If that said friend can be charged or not, or if your friend pursues it, you should probably consult with an officer. It that said friend has done it once, who is to say there aren't already more victims already.

I hope your friend deals with this traumatic event smoothly and prevents further incidents like this from ever happening again.
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #49
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Tell her to go fucking get tested. I feel bad for the bf.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #50
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,577 Times in 4,294 Posts
maybe she was lying about the GHB part... Maybe she cheated on her B/F felt guilty after sleeping with him the next night and is now saying that so shes on a "cheater"

Even if she is telling the truth that is being beyond inconsiderate of her for doing that to her b/f and she really should know better... Not fucken cool what so ever and if I was her b/f ya it sucks but I would really contemplate breaking up with her since that could risk his life as well especially with all the STD's that are out there these days.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: