REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 5,158 Times in 579 Posts
Friend might be roofied over the weekend. Need advices.

My friend was possibly date raped over the weekend. She did not remember a thing after she took a cocktail from the guy though she remembers events prior to the drink. She said she felt like she was dreaming but felt the pain when the guy tried to insert into her. She did not black out the whole night because she managed to crawl or assisted into the washroom to puke several times. Do you guys think she was GHB'd? I suspected it was just a low dose as she still felt the pain of the insertion as well as her managing to wake up to go puke several times in the night.

This happened on the Saturday and it's already Thursday now (She since showered, and had sex with her boyfriend after the event) I'm not sure if bringing her to the hospital or clinic they would be able to detect the drug though I heard they might be able to get a sample from her hair?

Also, she wanted to check if she catch any diseases from the guy so I'm wondering is it better to do it as soon as possible or wait since symptons of HIV doesn't show up till later?

Thanks for the help.

I asked if she wanted to go to the police and she said no and she's more worried about her own personal health.

Chronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronix View Post
My friend was possibly date raped over the weekend. She did not remember a thing after she took a cocktail from the guy though she remembers events prior to the drink. She said she felt like she was dreaming but felt the pain when the guy tried to insert into her. She did not black out the whole night because she managed to crawl or assisted into the washroom to puke several times. Do you guys think she was GHB'd? I suspected it was just a low dose as she still felt the pain of the insertion as well as her managing to wake up to go puke several times in the night.

This happened on the Saturday and it's already Thursday now (She since showered, and had sex with her boyfriend after the event) I'm not sure if bringing her to the hospital or clinic they would be able to detect the drug though I heard they might be able to get a sample from her hair?

Also, she wanted to check if she catch any diseases from the guy so I'm wondering is it better to do it as soon as possible or wait since symptons of HIV doesn't show up till later?

Thanks for the help.

I asked if she wanted to go to the police and she said no and she's more worried about her own personal health.

BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

I still don't understand why people take drinks from random people? What do they expect will happen? Have they not heard stories of this exact nature?
Anyways, for the HIV/STI part of it why not get test ASAP than wait around questioning your health daily?
Posted via RS Mobile
MikeHB is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
In a relationship, taking random drinks from guys ... yeaaaaah

sounds like her conscience kicked in a few days after the fact, not GHB
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #5
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,438 Times in 4,279 Posts
Could have been much worse - Three hospitalized for GHB overdoses in Vancouver | News1130

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronix View Post
She did not remember a thing after she took a cocktail from the guy.

in all seriousness.... my Q is was she clubbing alone? if she was alone, why would she party alone and accept a drink from a random dude...?

if she was with friends, where were they all when:

a) she decided to accept the drink
b) after she had the drink and she felt like puking, did none of her friends know or help her out?
c) did the inserting happen before or after the puking? if she was puking/felt like puking, again why did her friends not stay with her to take care of her?

if shes worried bout diseases, go get her checked out asap instead of waiting around. might as well try to get that possible worry outta the way sooner rather than later.

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Well since she's already showered there's probably not much evidence around. And I doubt that GHB would be detectable after such a long wait period.
Past:'06 Civic Si
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #8
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
pretty sure you can get tested for rape... trauma to the vag etc etc
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Worried about being date raped but before going to get checked or the police she decides to have sex with her boyfriend.. I don't get it, agree with what dhillon09 posted
van_city23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #10

Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #11

guys I know what she did was dumb. Even I was facepalming when she told me everything. She said there were no visible trauma. Would the diseases symptons show up right away?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
No way to tell until you get tested, probably wasn't a bright idea to fuck BF after though.

good luck.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Man I love reading shit like this.

Tell your friend to report it exactly how we read it. Go with her so you can share the cops facepalm pic.
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by smoothie.; 06-07-2013 at 12:16 AM.
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #14
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
strong everything
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #15
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
I wish I could fail and thank on phones. Above post gets thanked.

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #16

Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
Female Driven

No offense but thats kind of inconsiderate and selfish to not have told her bf and continued to have sex with him
Posted via RS Mobile
FI-Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #18

honestly, you guys' comments reflect my thought at the time. But I'm just trying to help her right now. I believe hiv wont show up until 6 months later?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #19
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Wait, so let me get this straight. She's worried about contracting HIV, but decides to let you post on a forum rather than going to a doctor immediately? Obviously she isn't that concerned. No one I know in their right mind would just wait to see if it showed up. Tell your friend to grow a set and go get checked out. Oh and to tell her bf while she's at it if she hasn't yet.
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #20
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
shes not that concerned because she wasn't "date raped".

she got fucking drunk at a club, went home with a guy, and used the "I was date raped" as an excuse to hide the fact that she fucking cheated on her boyfriend. (this is no different than a girl getting drunk at a club, being a complete slut, then saying "I blacked out and don't remember a thing!! I would never do that!!!")

shes a keeper!!!

as to lsf22's questions, my answers would be this:

a) she decided to accept the drink

most women will, 75% are free loaders at clubs.

b) after she had the drink and she felt like puking, did none of her friends know or help her out?

her friends were probably just as drunk and didn't notice or care

c) did the inserting happen before or after the puking? if she was puking/felt like puking, again why did her friends not stay with her to take care of her?

her friends probably saw the guy flirting with her, they gave her some space, she got turned on with what he was saying to her, she decided to sneak out and have fun.

-edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
Wait, so let me get this straight. She's worried about contracting HIV, but decides to let you post on a forum rather than going to a doctor immediately? Obviously she isn't that concerned. No one I know in their right mind would just wait to see if it showed up. Tell your friend to grow a set and go get checked out. Oh and to tell her bf while she's at it if she hasn't yet.
if me and my gf are good together and she ever cheated on me and one of my friends knew about it...I would give that friend as much beer/liquor as they wanted as a thank you for saving me from being with a cheating whore and now I can move on and find a new sweet girl who will actually be worth my time.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #21
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Take her to a clinic to get tested for rape and diseases. Plain and simple.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #22
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
Knowing that she had sex/got raped, then had sex with her boyfriend, makes me want to punch your friend in the face.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7

Last edited by fliptuner; 06-07-2013 at 12:12 AM.
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #23

Ok I was working, thats why the replies I posted was messed up.

The story is that she went clubbing with a female friend, the female friend left her alone while she danced with this guy that the female friend is familiar with as clubbing acquaintances. In the club, the guy bought her two drinks. I asked her if she ever kept her eyes on the drinks. She said no. She, the female friend and the guy went back to the guy's apartment and met the guy's brother. The brother made my friend a whiskey coke with a little bit of Ketamine (Talked to a Dr. today at work in the hospital so he kinda narrowed it down to this) in it. She started getting tipsier and drunker and proceeded to sleep on the guy's room. That's when the insertion had happened. She puked after the 'said' insertion. Apparently the guy stopped when he realized she was still a bit conscious. I don't really want to explain any further than this because after that she was left alone to sleep until the morning.

I told her not to hang out with that female friend any more since she did a shitty job protecting her.

The reason she's delaying for this long and finally told me is because she is an international student and had lived a sheltered life at her home country. This boyfriend is her first boyfriend ever.

A lot of you guys are judging her of the fact that she slept with her boyfriend couple days after should know there are many possible reactions to rape, including people who avoid sexual encounters for years as well as those who obsessively seek them out. In this particular case, I'd guess that she wanted the comfort and normalcy of being close sexually with her boyfriend after a potentially traumatic event.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #24
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
^^ Why are you defending her stupidity?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #25
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,249 Posts
hope the bf was wearing a condom

hiv doesn't come out till a month later; you can get tested now for other diseases but she will need to get tested again later on

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: