REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Richmond Acura Service Experience (https://www.revscene.net/forums/685012-richmond-acura-service-experience.html)

kkttsang 05-02-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acura604 (Post 8751976)
THREAD REVIVAL!

had the unfortunate experience in dealing with the dragon lady over the weekend. Wow, she has not changed or learned from her shit personality.

Teresa Fung remains as the quintessential service advisor bitch. She needs to be FIRED. she is fake and NOT genuine at all.

BACK STORY:
Acura RDX 2nd Gen warranty related issues:

1. HFL Bluetooth module randomly disconnects/reconnects with phone. arranged for Rmd Acura to replace the module. A week and a half go by and no one calls me..i call them to inquire if the part is available...they said yes. I arrange for an install a few days later but realize I'm flying out on business and cannot..so I rebook it. It is done but Teresa bitches to me that they almost had to return the module waiting for me to get it installed.

2. airbag recall fix - arranged for a loaner car and all she could repeat was "make sure you replace gas you use" in her typical broken Chinese English. I didn't replace the gas as I never used the car other than to drive it home and back to dealership.

...anyways, her attitude is appalling and I don't think I will ever go back there...burrard is damn far away so i'll have to try Lougheed I think. Langley is garbage.

Burard is now on terminal now, didn't know if you knew that, and one of the revscene member is a sa there and I always take my Rdx there. James a good guy. Give him a shout.

GLOW 05-02-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eff-1 (Post 8751988)
^ you have owned so many acuras, I would have thought you'd by now have a solid go-to advisor/dealership for a long time now ;)

i would figure if he's buying from the same dealership each time they would love him and give him AA quality service. but i guess sales and service are 2 diff dept.

Acura604 05-02-2016 10:26 AM

Honestly, everyone else is great.... it's just this ONE lady... THIS one idiot.. she needs to be fired or put in a back room so she doesnt' have to open her mouth or interact with the public.

The sales guy I dealt with at RMD acura I've known since 1999 and is great.

Reeyal 05-02-2016 12:26 PM

Does it help if you fill out a comment card or complain about her after every time you deal with her? I truly give my honest opinion about servicing when I get those feedback surveys or questionnaires.

IMASA 05-02-2016 01:17 PM

Take a video of your experience dealing with her at the service dept. Post it up on their FB page. Done.

smoothie. 05-02-2016 01:51 PM

didnt read thread

talk to service manager.

then general manager.

then honda/acura canada.

GLOW 05-02-2016 02:00 PM

can you request to NOT have her dealing with you for servicing and request anyone BUT her.

ronald55555 05-02-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acura604 (Post 8751976)
THREAD REVIVAL!

had the unfortunate experience in dealing with the dragon lady over the weekend. Wow, she has not changed or learned from her shit personality.

Teresa Fung remains as the quintessential service advisor bitch. She needs to be FIRED. she is fake and NOT genuine at all.

BACK STORY:
Acura RDX 2nd Gen warranty related issues:

1. HFL Bluetooth module randomly disconnects/reconnects with phone. arranged for Rmd Acura to replace the module. A week and a half go by and no one calls me..i call them to inquire if the part is available...they said yes. I arrange for an install a few days later but realize I'm flying out on business and cannot..so I rebook it. It is done but Teresa bitches to me that they almost had to return the module waiting for me to get it installed.

2. airbag recall fix - arranged for a loaner car and all she could repeat was "make sure you replace gas you use" in her typical broken Chinese English. I didn't replace the gas as I never used the car other than to drive it home and back to dealership.

...anyways, her attitude is appalling and I don't think I will ever go back there...burrard is damn far away so i'll have to try Lougheed I think. Langley is garbage.

I just had the EXACT same thing done at Burrard along with some other warranty work, AND I had to fly out for 2 weeks too. They held the parts for me the whole time until I could rebook when I came back. They were friendly and courteous through the entire process. Dealt with Michael and James, both guys were awesome.

One of the guys from the shop (I think he is the shop foreman?) came with me on a test drive once to diagnose an issue with my car. I am an engineer so I can smell BS from a mile away when someone is mechanically incompetent or is trying to push unnecessary service. It was not the case here, his diagnostics were on point and logical.

Kaolinite 05-02-2016 06:34 PM

dont you get an Email for their CSI? just give her a bad score lol