REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #26
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
So she's an ER nurse and because someone threw up on her, she was so distraught that after her shift, she was crying, speeding, and bowling through red lights, subsequently killing 2 innocent kids? This was her defense? AND IT WORKED?!?!?!

How did the judge conclude that, Hecimovic's, "simple carelessness" didn't equate to dangerous driving, causing death? What, because it wasn't premeditated? Because there's no formal charge called careless driving, causing death?

What a bunch of fucking retards.

On a side note, if an ER nurse gets that fucked up, just cause someone vomited on them, they're probably in the wrong line of work.
Advertisement

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #27
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
where'd you get the info about her being a nurse?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #28

It's in the CBC vid, along with the judge's comment about it being simple carelessness.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ilty-1.1859452

fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol

RSUV #7
Old 09-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #29
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
So she's an ER nurse and because someone threw up on her, she was so distraught that after her shift, she was crying, speeding, and bowling through red lights, subsequently killing 2 innocent kids? This was her defense? AND IT WORKED?!?!?!

How did the judge conclude that, Hecimovic's, "simple carelessness" didn't equate to dangerous driving, causing death? What, because it wasn't premeditated? Because there's no formal charge called careless driving, causing death?

What a bunch of fucking retards.

On a side note, if an ER nurse gets that fucked up, just cause someone vomited on them, they're probably in the wrong line of work.
I hate to see what happens when a paitent shits on her shirt.......
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #30

Close YVR

RSUV #7
Old 09-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #31
I bringith the lowerballerith

law abiding citizen irl about to happen.
bensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #32
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
so the direct result of her dangerous driving caused two deaths. and she wasn't convicted of "dangerous driving causing death"?

Old 09-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #33
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Someone get me her lawyers number! Tragic for the families but amazing work by the defence lawyer!
jaguar604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #34
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,010 Times in 1,890 Posts
Man, this girl is fucking retarded. Judge is even a bigger one for letting her get away with shit that claimed the lives of innocent people who didn't deserve it. May karma get around to her. Condolences to the families.
Posted via RS Mobile
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #35
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
Close YVR
The airport? Why...
Old 09-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,825 Times in 523 Posts
what a stupid bitch
hotong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #37

Is there any info on if she at least got charged for her MVA violations? By my count, she could've been charged with at least 6 offences.

144(1)(a),(b) and (c), 131(1)(a), 148(1), 165(5). 144 and 148 should at least keep her off the road for a year.

http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing...enceswithfines

RSUV #7
Old 09-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #38
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
I watched a clip from last night's news on global....the justification the judge used was "although she was speeding, her speed didn't INCREASE while going through the intersection" and she was "unfamiliar with the intersection and didn't realize the far right lane was a turning lane".

I just don't get it....
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #39
My homepage has been set to RS

this must be the biggest bullshit excuse I have ever read! this legal/justice system is fucked up!
Nabatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #40

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
The tears story isn't legit. With my armchair investigative knowledge, why the fk would you be crying after a concert where you are likely to be cheerful and dancing? I call bs on her story and the judge. Saying people speeding through the intersection makes it ok makes no sense.
Posted via RS Mobile
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #41
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedStars View Post
The tears story isn't legit. With my armchair investigative knowledge, why the fk would you be crying after a concert where you are likely to be cheerful and dancing? I call bs on her story and the judge. Saying people speeding through the intersection makes it ok makes no sense.
Posted via RS Mobile
sit in your armchair a little longer, read a bit more and realize the perpetrator was working, the victims were at the concert.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #42
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,799 Times in 981 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
I watched a clip from last night's news on global....the justification the judge used was "although she was speeding, her speed didn't INCREASE while going through the intersection" and she was "unfamiliar with the intersection and didn't realize the far right lane was a turning lane".

I just don't get it....
Well I'm glad that the Canadian justice system has decided the ignorance is a viable excuse for breaking the law.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #43
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,340 Times in 5,649 Posts
Like I've said before shit like this is gonna end with Somone walking into the court house and shooting everyone involved
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #44
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Man. That is really fucked up. There has to be more to the story somehow. I mean, you hear about cases getting thrown out due to stupid shit like a cop not dotting an " i " in a report and handing in a note 2 minutes late or some irrelevant bullshit like that, but this one actually went thru court, and she was still found not guilty?!

What happened to negligence causing death? Where you dont intend to kill someone, but thru your direct or indirect actions, someone died.

Seriously, how the fuck.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #45
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Wonder what would have happened if it wasn't a white female.....

At this point, you can't tell me the judge wasn't swayed a little by the fact she is a young white female who looks like a librarian.

Just sayin'
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #46

Ladies and gentleman - I present to you the result of a Liberal government and policy making method for the past few decades. The sense of personal responsibility has been replaced with self-entitlement and complete lack of ownership to ones actions, and the tree-hugging mentality of "Transforming" criminals instead of "Punishing". We live in a fucked up world with fucked up people (whether by choice or not), so the idea of lenient sentencing in hopes they can be rehabilitated and be "re-introduced" into society has shown to be completely useless.

I'm not saying that by having heavier sentences for every drunk driving case would prevent something like this from happening (just as more gun laws won't make the streets safer from criminals - they don't care!), but in this case, the judge was completely wrong and useless in her not guilty verdict. It sends a DANGEROUS and WRONG message to people that "oh, it wasn't my fault, I was distraught so I was careless and killed 2 random people. It's not my fault! It's the tears! It's work! It's everything but me!". The judge ruled based on emotions, not facts, and that sets a dangerous precedent for future cases to come. You CANNOT make/enforce laws and policies based on emotions.

This case needs to go higher and be appealed. Wrong verdict, incompetent/emotional judge, useless justice system, and at the end of the day, 2 broken families that don't have any closure.

Justice was not served.

Last edited by Bonjour43MA; 09-19-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Bonjour43MA is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #47
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonjour43MA View Post
Ladies and gentleman - I present to you the result of a Liberal government and policy making method for the past few decades. The sense of personal responsibility has been replaced with self-entitlement and complete lack of ownership to ones actions, and the tree-hugging mentality of "Transforming" criminals instead of "Punishing". We live in a fucked up world with fucked up people (whether by choice or not), so the idea of lenient sentencing in hopes they can be rehabilitated and be "re-introduced" into society has shown to be completely useless.

I'm not saying that by having heavier sentences for every drunk driving case would prevent something like this from happening (just as more gun laws won't make the streets safer from criminals - they don't care!), but in this case, the judge was completely wrong and useless in her not guilty verdict. It sends a DANGEROUS and WRONG message to people that "oh, it wasn't my fault, I was distraught so I was careless and killed 2 random people. It's not my fault! It's the tears! It's work! It's everything but me!". The judge ruled based on emotions, not facts, and that sets a dangerous precedent for future cases to come. You CANNOT make/enforce laws and policies based on emotions.

This case needs to go higher and be appealed. Wrong verdict, incompetent/emotional judge, useless justice system, and at the end of the day, 2 broken families that don't have any closure.

Justice was not served.
Ugh. What? How did this turn into a Liberal smear post?!

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:46 PM   #48
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:

At this point, you can't tell me the judge wasn't swayed a little by the fact she is a young white female who looks like a librarian.

Just sayin'
you know, I thought the same. That is until I did a search, dangerous driving found not guilty of causing death in Canada.

It's sad, but this looks to be a common thing. I guess the precedence was set a while ago. An example is one guy in Winnipeg was driving 112 km/h in a 60km/h zone construction zone and killed a pretty flag woman.

Man found not guilty of Dangerous Driving Causing Death | CTV Winnipeg News

So....I guess we know how the court system works
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #49
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,299 Times in 2,511 Posts
^^ Except for the Liberals smearing bit, I quite agree with Bonjour43MA's post. People this day and age really need to own up to their own mistakes and start shouldering their own responsibilities. This entitlement mentality bullshxt really needs to end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
What happened to negligence causing death? Where you dont intend to kill someone, but thru your direct or indirect actions, someone died.
With the way our bullshxt legal system works, there is probably a good chance that the "negligence causing death" charge has been all boxed up and given an extremely narrow definition where the slightest deviation from that strict legal definition means the alleged perpetrator will get off the hook. This is why a lot of average folks like us get pissed off at the legal system. It is only there to protect those who knows how to play the game, or those that have the means to hire someone to play the game for them. Average folks like us will just get fxxked in the a$$ by the system time after time.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #50
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:

Just sayin'
Wonder what would happen if it wasn't a female judge.

At this point, you can't tell me the judge wasn't swayed a little by the fact women make decisions based on emotions and not fact, and sympathized with another woman who's emotions got her in a bad spot.

Just sayin'