REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 10-02-2013, 06:57 AM   #151
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
It's just too bad more of these idiots on bikes didn't get run over. Yes I truly feel that way.
Advertisement
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #152
nma
#RVG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx1 View Post
Now I think about it, run flat tires especially in Bimmers will be put into great use in this case. He wouldn't have to get off the highway and could've continued to just ride along until the police catch up to them.
I don't think run flat tires would last that long if they are slashing your tires... lol... it's meant more for small punctures

Last edited by nma; 10-02-2013 at 08:12 AM.
nma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-02-2013, 08:07 AM   #153
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Meezee guy, should sue the guy he was helping for being a brake-checking idiot. /end.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #154
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Should have hit more of them.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #155
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
anyone here on a bike forum? im curios to see how the opinion differs on this subject
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #156
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,743 Times in 3,864 Posts
Just go look at the revscene riders corner
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #157
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
anyone here on a bike forum? im curios to see how the opinion differs on this subject
Range Rover runs over bikers in NYC
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #158
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
I'd say this post probably sums it up for most:

Quote:
The idiots blocking the road in the name of their pose-a-thon had it coming, but running them over is ridiculously over the line. Can't say I disagree with the ass whooping he got. Now there are a bunch of people in the hospital and a bunch more with criminal records, all of which could have easily been avoided. 'Murica.

// edit - read the article and watched the full video instead of just the 'action bits;' take back what I said above, driver was totally in the right and I'd have likely done the same thing myself.
Also:
Quote:
Dude brake checks him (he has his wife and kid in the vehicle), he hits that dude lightly. stops. bikers surround him, and then start kicking, smashing his vehicle, he then takes off (knocking them over in the process). we'd all do the same thing.
Quote:
Guy with a family caught up in a group of riders, is involved in a "totally bike rider caused" accident. They attack him. If it was me protecting my family, I'd crush anyone who tried to stop me escaping. Serves the idiots right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #159
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Also saw this post on another bike forum:
Quote:
Way to go.. brake check a larger vehicle, get hit by it (Physics you idiot), then get your ass ran over after all your idiot friends assault the vehicle with a family inside because of your stupid actions. The guy was just defending his family here and himself. Proceed to chase the guy even more, make yourself more of a threat of an accident, then beat the crap out of him. Great way to give bikers a good name in your town.

I urge anyone with info on this to go turn these pieces of trash into the police.

Quite frankly, as a rider and a CMV driver, Im absolutely DISGUSTED with this.
Seems to be the prevailing sentiment among riders as well, as more and more details come out. Most of the threads and news items start off the same, with simply a crazed RR driver running over some peaceful riders... but as the full story emerges, there aren't a lot of people out there siding with the riders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #160
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

New York? Bronx exit? (allthough they could have been from anywhere in NY) Is it any wonder they all went stupid thug monkey on the poor Range?
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #161
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

He (lien) obviously did the right thing and fled.
http://
Doesnt take that many people to flip a car over and obviously the bikers could have done it if he didnt flee. Shake hands and apologize about it? Fuck that he didnt do anything wrong so why should he apologize?
So is this meezee piece of shit dead yet? more of the scumbag bikers shouldve been killed/seriously injured in this incident.
Stiig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #162
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Probably felt like this for the driver of the RR
Attached Images
File Type: png aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (75.8 KB, 0 views)
fishCak3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #163
I STILL don't get it

Meezee makes me happy.
As I grow older, my faith in karma has pretty much all but died.
He deserves much worse IMO, and more of his fellow asshole bikers deserve worse.
But this is a good start.
wstce92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #164
Witness protection

can't search at work right now... read on another forum that this may have happened before back in 2011 involving the same group. i think it was jalopnik
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
Old 10-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #165
Witness protection

(repost deleted)

Last edited by thumper; 10-02-2013 at 02:25 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #166
Witness protection

a little more info:

2nd biker arrested in NYC Range Rover chase won't be charged: DA - News - MSN CA
Old 10-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #167
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
The bulletproof 7 video was posted a page back. Lets try not to repost the same stuff.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:08 PM   #168
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
GG Meezee.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #169
Witness protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Disick View Post
The bulletproof 7 video was posted a page back. Lets try not to repost the same stuff.

sorry again. i keep doing that. tried to use the search option and it didn't pick it up.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #170
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
Cue the grief stricken family member of the innocent "aspiring" rapper, using the gap between rich and poor as a foundation. Plus, as we all know, only successful rappers drive RR's.

Quote:
Mieses’ aunt, Delilah Domenech, told NBC News her nephew was “an innocent bystander” in the confrontation and only got off his bike to check on Cruz after he was clipped by Lien.

"This man with a Range Rover and luxury lifestyle — it's OK for him to do something to someone because he rides a bike or has tattoos?" she said.
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #171
Witness protection

i reposted this video by accident... but i wanted to ask what the laws are in the US for doing this sort of conversion?

i know it's off-topic but after seeing this demo i can't help but recall this: Police holding armoured car belonging to Bacon brothers - British Columbia - CBC News

hopefully nothing like what happened in new york would happen here (hockey riots aside). your family would be safe but ICBC will come knocking on your door...
Old 10-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #172
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack
ScratchedMy991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #173
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousername View Post
What ever happened prior to the video, like if he was making "mean gestures," who cares? Grow the fuck up and enjoy your damn cruise so your shit don't get banned or in trouble. Retard's, full Retards.
Posted via RS Mobile
Why wouldn't any of what happened prior matter?
For sure, if the bikers were just being asses and suddenly wanted to bully the range rover, then yeah, they got what's coming. Anyone would've done the same, hell I might have caused more trouble.

I'm only wondering what if the RR triggered this event? At least then he should be partly responsible, openly knowing how it could turn this ugly. But it's a tragedy either way, rage doesn't solve anything. That's all I'm saying.

Edit: well Fuck me. looks like it was just asshat bikers out causing trouble. Goddamn idiots.
nsx042003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #174
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,283 Times in 196 Posts
Been following this for a couple of days. I can't help but to put myself in his shoes and think, "how else could I get out of this situation?" I wouldn't have found any other way other than his way of running through those guys. Makes my blood boil just watching them, bunch of clowns
AW607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #175
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,615 Times in 574 Posts
Quote:
However, records show that Mieses never had a valid driver's license nor motorcycle license.

In June, the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles notified the National Driver Register that Mieses' right to drive in the state was revoked until 2017 for habitual traffic offenses, according to a Boston Globe report.
Bikers Attack SUV: Gruesome Photos Of Alexian Lien And 'Jay Meezee' Emerge After Road Rage Video Goes Viral [VIDEO]

what a fucking angel.
T4RAWR is online now   Reply With Quote