REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #26
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodmack View Post
dude I even know fit chicks who shouldn't wear this shit.. the requirement should be to have an ass..
the thing about lulu lemon pants /tna pants is that it creates the illusion that girls with sub par glutes, have glutes. the ones that have fantastic glutes look stunning in them lol.... if lulu/tna can't flatter your rear, you better be doing more squats!
Advertisement
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #27
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,181 Times in 237 Posts
I'm actually just confused about spidey's gender. I thought spider's a guy. And I think lululemon is usually worn by woman, that's my perception but I also know they make men's clothes as well.
is350 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #28
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx1 View Post
I'm actually just confused about spidey's gender. I thought spider's a guy. And I think lululemon is usually worn by woman, that's my perception but I also know they make men's clothes as well.
well if lululemon makes stuff for guys, and you always thought I was a guy..... regardless, I will let you use your imagination. Btw, lululemon has a huge line of guys stuff now adays; hoodies, jackets, tanks, undershirts, long sleeves, shorts, pants, etc.

Personally, if I were to choose the best brands of fitness wear, it would be underarmour and lululemon, with respect to quality and fit for my body type.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #29

again my general perception and stereotype. Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

Nothing wrong with girls wearing lululemon, looks great on them.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #30
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 5,380 Times in 857 Posts
Quote:
And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

Speak for yourself... I wear Lululemon but I wouldn't fuck you in the ass.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #31
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post

So what you're really saying is your more of a bottom then a top..........not that there's anything wrong with that.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #32

lol you don't believe me? look around yourself, see how many men are wearing lululemon. Then go the the West End, do the comparison yourself.
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #33
RS Veteran

Quote:

lol don't mind him, I think he is trying to rustle my jimmies... rustle away
Old 11-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #34
RS Veteran

Quote:
again my general perception and stereotype. Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay. I don't see guys wear lululemon very often. But out of all the times I saw, I think only one of them wasn't gay.

Nothing wrong with girls wearing lululemon, looks great on them.
last time I checked, professional football, hockey, and baseball players didn't fall under the scope of "hippy". but to each his own.

lulu lemon may or may not appeal to gay men more than other brands. but their styles are pretty plain and simple. they are not flamboyant by any means. it's funny how you think just because a certain brand is bought by gay people, that it is a "gay" brand.

I guess it is time to tell the RS community that I am a gay hippie, as per Bmx's definition. or am I a female hippie.... :S
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
last time I checked, professional football, hockey, and baseball players didn't fall under the scope of "hippy". but to each his own.

lulu lemon may or may not appeal to gay men more than other brands. but their styles are pretty plain and simple. they are not flamboyant by any means. it's funny how you think just because a certain brand is bought by gay people, that it is a "gay" brand.

I guess it is time to tell the RS community that I am a gay hippie, as per Bmx's definition. or am I a female hippie.... :S

It's funny because I speak from my pov, and I'm not trying to rustle your jimmy, but you said it yourself.

underarmours is hippie because it's current latest fashion for sportswear. One wears it, and everyone else follows and wears exactly the same. And after a while it will die down. You will never catch me saying wearing nike pro-combat or Adidas is hippie.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #36

Quote:

I said most of the guys I saw wearing lululemon appear to be gay, not all of them. But hey, doesn't hurt to explore a bit, you might be one of them
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #37
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Why don't you save yourself time and energy and just type "I'm ignorant" instead of all the narrow-minded crap you're posting in here?

Quote:
It's funny because I speak from my pov, and I just want to rustle your jimmy, but you said it yourself..
Fixed.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #38
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,214 Posts
I think under armour has beyond a fad, they make good workout clothes and they've been around for awhile now. Ed Hardy was a fad.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #39
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
bmwx1 you're an ignorant opinionated cunt, I'd lump you with the worst of RS.

Here's a surprising fact, lululemon makes pants for men that fit like any other jogging pants -- is that shocking?
Here's another surprising fact, they also make yoga pants for men which don't cup your ass unless your bodacious like a male version of oprah.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #40
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
shit really? i better cancel my order then..
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
bloodmack is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #41
The Brown Reason

Quote:

You're trying really hard to make a joke and it's not working. How the fuck do you even know what women wear? If it wasn't for the internet, guys like you would live almost the entirety of their lives thinking girls urinate and defecate out the same hole. You socially awkward fuck, you smell like kleenex and day old semen and I can smell it through my computer monitor you putrid little shit. Every time i see your posts I want to take my computer and use it as a bludgeoning device and just bash myself fucking half way retarded so I don't have to read your dribble.

You're like the half chinese retarded twin for that kid beans from Even Stevens, did you ever watch that show? Did you ever think "Man that kid is fucking annoying, is he trying to be annoying or is he just innately annoying -- is it in his DNA?" cause I sure as hell did. Fuck, I spend most of my time wondering why the fuck they didn't just team up and kill the kid, or at least beat the shit out of him with phone books and send his sorry ass home.

This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #42
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
bmwx1 you're an ignorant opinionated cunt, I'd lump you with the worst of RS.
You rang??
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #43
The Brown Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
You rang??

Goddamnit bmwx1 you contribute NOTHING to this forum. You're about as an effective poster as a fat food critic. I have not once even been slightly titillated by your posts. You couldn't make a midget laugh with a featherduster and unlimited amounts of cocaine. You have no personality, you are devoid of a soul -- you are basically a computer program designed to just be irritating. You're kind of like internet explorer -- slow, laggy, useless, replaced by newer better things -- yet, for some reason, your shortcut still exists on my desktop.

Last edited by BrRsn; 11-06-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #44

Thanks for pointing it out. You on the other hand is no different than who I am. Don't like it, don't read it.

Actually I'm better than someone like you who "public shames" the dude who borrowed the money from the girl. Yea group bully the guy, yea I know the dude deserves what he gets, but really, writing a damn paragraph on the cementing, seriously wtf is that shit.

at least I keep that shit to my mouth. If you decide to bring it against me, might as well go for it.
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #45
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,440 Times in 4,281 Posts
Quote:
hey dont associate me with dukes.
That little love triangle him, you and grid have going on is none of my business
Why the fuck do you rotten dicks associate me with those two Internet geektards?

Those two are literally worse than the Holocaust.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #46
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Why the fuck do you rotten dicks associate me with those two Internet geektards?

Those two are literally worse than the Holocaust.
+1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwx1
Guys who wear underarmour stuff look like hippies. And I found the guys who wear lululemon are usually gay.
I LOVE my lululemon core hoody.

I have often been called a hippie, though..
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #47

Quote:
hey dont associate me with dukes.
That little love triangle him, you and grid have going on is none of my business

Goddamnit bmwx1 you contribute NOTHING to this forum. You're about as an effective poster as a fat food critic. I have not once even been slightly titillated by your posts. You couldn't make a midget laugh with a featherduster and unlimited amounts of cocaine. You have no personality, you are devoid of a soul -- you are basically a computer program designed to just be irritating. You're kind of like internet explorer -- slow, laggy, useless, replaced by newer better things -- yet, for some reason, your shortcut still exists on my desktop.
Well I'm glad I'm doing such a good job, and I will continue do what I do. Do I really care what you think about me? Even if I don't contribute, this is just a forum for us to talk about shit, not necessarily to contribute.

I'm glad you got all the rage out of your chest. Time to maybe read some other thread and ignore my post if you don't like it? Apparently you don't appreciate my humor and I don't appreciate yours as well, but at least I keep that all to myself until you decided to rage all out.
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #48
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
lol.. ITS that size for a reason
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
+1.

I have often been called a hippie, though..
I didn't say lululemon is for hippies, I said underarmour is for hippies.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #50
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post

gay.JPG
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote