REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:49 AM   #101
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,063 Times in 308 Posts
I love it. I just love it.

All these ignorant assholes that can't follow the bylaw.

And the screams for help when their at fault.

I hope this pug owner gets charged.

Poor Pit.
Advertisement
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #102
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilley View Post
I love it. I just love it.
8/10 ?

snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #103
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,765 Posts
Hearing that the pug was unleased, when the pitbull was on leash really pisses me off.

Unfortunately it looks like there will be no charges.

If I was in the woman's shoes, part of me would want to find out where the old fuck lives and shank his dog on him.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #104
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
not really enough... it still had an animal in its mouth.. if you dont have full control i dont think the dog she be in public.. kinda the same how if a car accident occurs because of lack of maintenance done to the vehicle that caused a failure, the owner/operator of that vehicle will be found at fault.
What I don't like about this is you're saying the dog shudnt be in public since the owner never had full control of her? That's like saying , going with your car theme here, that no one should be on the road because you never know when your brakes just might fail. You think you're on control, like the owner did as she was following the bylaws, but you never know when you won't be. While I side more with the woman as she had her dog In a leash and I dislike smaller dogs more (inb4 hate), the pug owner shud have followed rules. Plain n simple. If the pug was in a leash the dogs maybe woulda never crossed each other as you can steer them away, and in the case of a fight almost starting you could maybe yank the leash with the dog to move him away?
Posted via RS Mobile
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
im sure everyone of you will stab a pitbull and kill it, if it bit doge.

I bring this to everyones attention as I do not think that as a whole, people have seen what a pitbull can and will do. I caution you, this is very graphic.

Spoiler!
who the fuck really carries a knife with them to walk a dog.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #106
nma
#RVG

I have an Akita, which is in the same category of "aggression". She is the nicest dog you'll meet, but at times we do confront other dogs that brush off the wrong way or she just doesn't like. The warning signs are there and apparent, and usually it is the dogs off-leash in an on-leash area that provoke the most aggression. I always remain calm but I know for sure that if the other dog does something my girl doesn't like, it's going to be bad news for the other dog. I do everything to avoid conflict, but it is retarded how ignorant other owners are. Dogs are like people, they don't automatically just love everyone they see.

My dog is poked and walked over by my two nieces day and night, she just lays there and licks/watches over them with care. She licks other children, guests, and anyone else that cares enough to say hi to her. She is 110 lbs, and if a dog comes and does something that isn't right in her eyes, then it's your job to get YOUR dog away. I can easily tell her to go and pull her away, but if your dog follows... sorry that's YOUR fault.

She is a very friendly dog, and I've had her play with dogs many times. When she was a puppy I used to walk her to the park every day to get used to being around kids and other dogs. I don't let her off-leash as much anymore because she can get grumpy sometimes, and she really doesn't know how strong she really is. I think she can accidentally play fight and maul a small dog without even realizing it. It's my responsibility to make sure my dog is under control at all times. Just because your dog is SUPER friendly doesn't mean it can't provoke shit with other dogs.
nma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #107
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Earl View Post
im sure everyone of you will stab a pitbull and kill it, if it bit doge.

I bring this to everyones attention as I do not think that as a whole, people have seen what a pitbull can and will do. I caution you, this is very graphic.

Spoiler!
I will bring this to your attention: these injuries were inflicted on a full-size donkey by an Irish Setter. A full-size donkey is about the size of a small horse (about 4' at the shoulder) compared to a mini-horse which is clumsy and about the size of a large dog. This means a full-sized donkey is much more formidable prey than a mini-horse. An Irish Setter is a gun breed that is closely related to the Golden Retriever and Labrador Retriever, and a fabulous family dog due to the great temperament. The Irish Setter attacked the donkey from behind and did this damage.

(VERY graphic).

Spoiler!

Your post is nothing but a foolish, uninformed appeal to emotion made popular by the Helen Lovejoys who want to ban Pitbulls, but no one here is unintelligent enough to not see straight through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
FUCK. Pitbull on leash. Pug off leash! This is fucking bullshit! Eg-fucking-zactly what I said probably happened. I am fucking livid right now. A dog is dead and also vilified due to an irresponsible owner that isn't even its own.
Honestly, it's easy to predict because it's so fucking common. Aggressive little dogs running wild without the owners control are everywhere, because they're too 'little' to cause any harm. Fuck those owners.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #108
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
^
^
In general, Akita's HATE other dogs off leash when they themselves are leashed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Your post is nothing but a foolish, uninformed appeal to emotion made popular by the Helen Lovejoys who want to ban Pitbulls, but no one here is unintelligent enough to not see straight through it.
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #109
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
What I don't like about this is you're saying the dog shudnt be in public since the owner never had full control of her? That's like saying , going with your car theme here, that no one should be on the road because you never know when your brakes just might fail. You think you're on control, like the owner did as she was following the bylaws, but you never know when you won't be. While I side more with the woman as she had her dog In a leash and I dislike smaller dogs more (inb4 hate), the pug owner shud have followed rules. Plain n simple. If the pug was in a leash the dogs maybe woulda never crossed each other as you can steer them away, and in the case of a fight almost starting you could maybe yank the leash with the dog to move him away?
Posted via RS Mobile

lets go with that then.. if i neglected my maintenance and that was the case you are right it would be my fault... and thats why there is such a thing as a VI, for cars unsafe to be on the road.. if you dont trust your dog isnt going to latch on to something neck then you shouldnt bring it out, just like if i dont trust that my car will stop safely.. it would be pretty stupid for me to bring it out..

like driving you are responsible the be prepared for worst case senario...

ei. if a car slams on its brakes infront of you, you are expected to have kept far enough away for you to safely stop..

what were you saying ? who is to say that couldnt have been a kid running around and the dog grabbed the kid. clearly the owner didnt ahve enough control or that dog off its leash would have just been annoying, not possible dinner. and i dont think the old guy was in the right either, he should face his leash ticket and whatever else the law states has to be done.
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #110
nma
#RVG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
^
^
In general, Akita's HATE other dogs off leash when they themselves are leashed...
Yeah which pisses me off a lot, because I walk her in an on-leash area 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
lets go with that then.. if i neglected my maintenance and that was the case you are right it would be my fault... and thats why there is such a thing as a VI, for cars unsafe to be on the road.. if you dont trust your dog isnt going to latch on to something neck then you shouldnt bring it out, just like if i dont trust that my car will stop safely.. it would be pretty stupid for me to bring it out..

like driving you are responsible the be prepared for worst case senario...

ei. if a car slams on its brakes infront of you, you are expected to have kept far enough away for you to safely stop..

what were you saying ? who is to say that couldnt have been a kid running around and the dog grabbed the kid. clearly the owner didnt ahve enough control or that dog off its leash would have just been annoying, not possible dinner. and i dont think the old guy was in the right either, he should face his leash ticket and whatever else the law states has to be done.

You don't just run up to someone's dog and touch it without the owner's permission. That's what other dogs do. They run up and sniff / harass your dog without you being able to do much. Dogs also react differently vs other dogs compared to humans. On-leash dogs are usually more defensive against off-leash dogs.
nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #111

Pitbull stabbed to death on Kits Beach | News1130

this is the FIRST FUCKING sentence to begin

"Vancouver Police say a 72-year-old man was walking his pug at around 1 p.m. yesterday when he was approached by a woman who was walking a pit bull."

how the fuck was the old fuck approached by the woman and her pit.
just WTF.

I seriously imagine this lil bitch ass pug running up to the pitbull and taunting the fuck outta it and possibly even sending signals way before they even got close.
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #112
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
Quote:
This was a clearly marked area: dogs should be kept on leash, as posted by the city bylaws. Funny thing is, it was this negligent old man who irresponsibly let his own dog run around freely: he did not have control of his own dog.

Today a man killed a dog. He screamed these words “You hurt my dog. You deserve to die” And then he took out a knife and repeatedly stabbed Pandora until she died. And as Pandora lay their lifeless, this old man fled the scene with his dog in an SUV.
if this is true...wow...

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #113
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

I think both are at fault.

If I was walking a pit and my pit is on leashed. I damn make sure I have full control of the pit.

I heard "control your dog" mentioned a lot here. and that goes for both leashed pit and the unleashed pug

I am sure if both were responsible dog owner, this will not happen
1. The pit owner can kneel down and hold the pit
2. the pug owner has the pug on leashed and keep the distance

without seeing the incident in real time
I say the blame is 50/50 , he said , she said

now if we discuss about the end result.
the pit is dead
the pug is alive ..
and since it is 50/50 both the pit owner and the pug owner should be banned from owning a dog ...
the pug should be taken away and given up for adoption
valent|n0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #114

quote from the Pits family

Today a man killed a dog. He screamed these words “You hurt my dog. You deserve to die” And then he took out a knife and repeatedly stabbed Pandora until she died. And as Pandora lay their lifeless, this old man fled the scene with his dog in an SUV.

the old mean screaming these words, he didnt even want to try and break them apart.
he just wanted this dog to die for "hurting" his dog.

honestly, the pit probably would have let go, if it was being pulled or w.e. other way OTHER THAN being stabbed. I only see stabbing this dog to cause more aggression build up and making it worse.

in the End, I think this old man has issues.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #115
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
Too bad it wasn't this pitbull

Spoiler!
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #116
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,384 Times in 3,466 Posts
Breed is just the animal term for race. Claiming one race is more violent than another is just raciest.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #117

Red lines, you must be this old man's son.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #118
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Breed is just the animal term for race. Claiming one race is more violent than another is just raciest.
I disagree
there is such a notion of human biodiversity

also read throughout this thread. im not too familiar with dogs, but it has been stated that Rotweillers are of the 'chaser kind'

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
trancehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #119
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
What if the PB was offleash and it was a golden retriever on leash. The PB annoys the GR and then the GR bites the shit out of the PB. Then the PB owner stabs the GR to death.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #120
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilley View Post
Pitbull stabbed to death on Kits Beach | News1130

this is the FIRST FUCKING sentence to begin

"Vancouver Police say a 72-year-old man was walking his pug at around 1 p.m. yesterday when he was approached by a woman who was walking a pit bull."

how the fuck was the old fuck approached by the woman and her pit.
just WTF.

I seriously imagine this lil bitch ass pug running up to the pitbull and taunting the fuck outta it and possibly even sending signals way before they even got close.
Just another example of why I got out of the media industry. Reporters didn't like me telling them how much of an awful job of spinning stories they were doing... lol
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #121
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post

Dogs, regardless of breed, are reflections of their owner(s).
^THIS
cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #122
Need to Seek Professional Help

My dog used to think that hes protecting me from crazy stupid shit, but in fact, im the one protecting him.

as a matter of fact, when i walk my dog, he knows fucken authority. He knows not to fuck around and bark randomly. Other wise i give him a death stare and make annoying sounds.

cruz-in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #123
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #124
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
the pug should be taken away and given up for adoption
Which could mean euthanasia for the pug. It'w a tough world for a lot of pets ended up in the pound.
Posted via RS Mobile
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #125
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,340 Times in 5,649 Posts
While I was kind of the mindset "it's pitbull what do you expect"

After seeing the news hour tonight it's pretty obvious the old guy just lost it and went buck, the pug was
On the news with him and he had one little visible mark near his ear and then the guy went into "and he just got into his cancer treatment and he has a phscyological problem with his rear end!"

:S
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: