REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Vape/E-Cig Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/693314-vape-e-cig-thread.html)

Vansterdam 03-08-2014 01:40 PM

sooo many different mods and shit you can do to your e-cig these days

Vaporizer vancouver EastsideVapes.com, Choose the lesser evil...

1231 Kingsway
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada
V5V 3E2
Phone# 604-876-1117

TOPEC 03-08-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Nhan (Post 8431371)
https://www.canvape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1868

you might need to make an account in order to see it. they only sell it in 48MG strength

even after registering for a account i still cannot see it lol

Spaceship_coupe 03-09-2014 01:16 AM

I've been vaping for a little over two months now. Started off with an itaste svd with a mini protank setup. Now onto the mechanical mod setups with rdas.

As for my mech mods I have two Nemesis clones; brass and stainless steel. As for rdas, my friends say I have quite a collection. My at home setup is the SS Nemi with the Patriot or Trident V2. For on the road it's the brass Nemi with the Raiju or Soldado.

As for juice, my favorites are Dolce De Leche, BC Blast and Optimus Prime; all low nicotine levels.

http://i.imgur.com/o3NOIHu.jpg
Posted via RS Mobile

!Nhan 03-09-2014 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOPEC (Post 8431903)
even after registering for a account i still cannot see it lol

https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...roductCode=B48
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...ductCode=BVG48
https://www.canvape.com/ProductDetai...uctCode=505048

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prelude_2_NV (Post 8431966)
I've been vaping for a little over two months now. Started off with an itaste svd with a mini protank setup. Now onto the mechanical mod setups with rdas.

As for my mech mods I have two Nemesis clones; brass and stainless steel. As for rdas, my friends say I have quite a collection. My at home setup is the SS Nemi with the Patriot or Trident V2. For on the road it's the brass Nemi with the Raiju or Soldado.

As for juice, my favorites are Dolce De Leche, BC Blast and Optimus Prime; all low nicotine levels.

Posted via RS Mobile

i want to get into mech mods, but i'm scared of killing the battery lol. think i'll get myself a vamo first

LC21 03-09-2014 06:44 AM

^^
How much DIY supplies are you buying at once? Im looking into making my own juice, not sure how much i should buy.
Posted via RS Mobile

!Nhan 03-09-2014 01:01 PM

my first time i bought 120ML of base juice and like 5 different 15 MLs of flavor. depending on how strong you want it and how much PG/VG, you dilute it according to

DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors Plus PG/VG Adjusting

this might also help as well

nguyen 03-09-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prelude_2_NV (Post 8431966)

Posted via RS Mobile

How much did you pick up the Nemesis clone for? Waiting on my supplier to get his orders in!

Klobbersaurus 03-09-2014 05:25 PM

check out fasttech, thats where i got my mechanical from, they go for about $30 with a counterfeit battery, shipping with the battery does take approx 3 weeks tho because the battery is considered dangerous goods

LC21 03-09-2014 05:38 PM

Im considering the itaste v3 and an aspire bdc, anyone have this setup?
Posted via RS Mobile

Spaceship_coupe 03-09-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nguyen (Post 8432223)
How much did you pick up the Nemesis clone for? Waiting on my supplier to get his orders in!

I picked them up for $70 each from ESV. Both are H-Cigar clones. These mods can be had cheaper from eBay and fasttech but I wanted them now lol.
Posted via RS Mobile

SpuGen 03-09-2014 08:32 PM

Does this stuff actually help quit smoking?

fliptuner 03-09-2014 08:42 PM

1+pk/day avg. over 24yrs. I smoked when and where I wanted for a majority of that time. Quit cigs and started vaping last June.

You have to be ready to quit though.

areyez 03-10-2014 02:35 AM

just got my chi you mech mod and igo w. still learning about rdas, but what are your guys setups like? what are your preferences with wicks?

winson604 03-10-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpuGen (Post 8432358)

I've been transitioning off real cigs (avg 7/day) for the past month or so and so far for me I would say yes but I can see for some people it would actually increase their smoking.

The biggest different for me so far is this. When I smoke a real cig and I think everyone would agree, you get the sense that you have to smoke the whole cig. You may not even want a full cig but you smoke it till the end anyway. Yes, I know there are a few people that will put it out and save it but those are rare.

With the ecig I simply turn it on and take a few hits when I feel like I need a smoke vs smoking a full cig every time. So for me it has cut my smoking down a lot.

Vice versa I can see for some people due to pure convenience of basically being able to smoke anywhere and whenever you want that it may increase your smoking without you even realizing.

At the end of the day, at least (although I guess not proven yet) it's healthier than a real cig so that's a start.

bloodline129 03-10-2014 02:28 PM

I wondered if anyone really tried smoking them in the malls and such yet? Would u actually get kicked out?
Posted via RS Mobile

spades 03-10-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Helped me quit smoking, had a smoke when my itaste battery died and couldnt stand the taste, ended up only smoking half lol.

winson604 03-10-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodline129 (Post 8432837)
I wondered if anyone really tried smoking them in the malls and such yet? Would u actually get kicked out?
Posted via RS Mobile

I smoke them in a lot of indoor places but within reason and not like I own the world. There are also places where I choose not to just because.

For example say I'm in Babies R Us or maybe an indoor place where I'm around kids. I'll choose not to use my ecig just because.

Fancy restaurant, usually don't either.

When I do choose to do it in an indoor place I usually try to be a little discrete instead of having the I don't fuck attitude like "what this ain't illegal, bite me mothafucka attitude" which I've seen before too.

!Nhan 03-10-2014 07:07 PM

^^^

i'm the same way as well. i'll generally try to blow the smoke down, or through my shirt so it's more discreet. don't need to attract negative attention to vapes since there's already so much down in the states already

bloodline129 03-10-2014 07:26 PM

Yea I wouldn't use them in restaurants or anywhere around kids... But my question was really based on the stupid mall, lol. I use a mech mod and I had it customized. So when I take a hit I basically look like I'm on fire lol... (Got 3 people tell me that) haha... So discreet doesn't really work lol...
Posted via RS Mobile

!Nhan 03-10-2014 07:39 PM

walking around the mall i generally don't while walking. i'll do it in a store discreetly or osmething along those lines while waiting in line at food court or something

Spaceship_coupe 03-10-2014 10:10 PM

I don't vape indoors of public places like malls, restaurants, etc. I treat vaping as similar to smoking. The general public is not educated in vaping so it's perceived as smoking to most. I'll vape at home, in my car, establishments that allow it ie ESV, friends houses etc.
Posted via RS Mobile

heisenberg 03-10-2014 10:13 PM

apparently its good for you ish. if you smoke ejuice with a vg/pg mix. pg or propylene glycol is actually anti bacterial ? read this somewhere

winson604 03-11-2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodline129 (Post 8433064)
Yea I wouldn't use them in restaurants or anywhere around kids... But my question was really based on the stupid mall, lol. I use a mech mod and I had it customized. So when I take a hit I basically look like I'm on fire lol... (Got 3 people tell me that) haha... So discreet doesn't really work lol...
Posted via RS Mobile

Walking in a mall I generally don't unless it's quiet, I'll sneak in a few hits here and there. I mostly do it while I'm in a store, again if it's not really busy.

TOPEC 03-11-2014 01:29 AM

Quote:

here is my experience

i used to smoke 1+ pack a day for the past 10 years, people would call me a chimney cus i would always smoke 2 cigs (B&H menthol 100's delux) every time i smoke.

at first i tried to not smoke at home after i get off work n just use the vaporizer. did that for 3 nights straight, then decided that the next morning i would not light up any cigs, its been 3 weeks now and have not lit a real cig yet.

when i first got my evod(small beginners vaporizer), i didnt like it cus it didnt feel the same as smoking a cig so i stopped using it. then a frnd suggested i add some menthol juice to my fruity juice cus i like smoking menthol cigs, tried that and never smoked a real cig after. started with medium strength juice, then high, then now sucking on low nic juices.

does it help? i would say 50/50. u have to really put ur mind into using the vaporizer instead of sucking on a real cig. i still consider this as smoking, but hey, im not inhaling cancer.

ps, this is probably cus i stopped smoking and my lungs trying to get rid of all the dirty bad stuff, but i find that using a vaporizer, i have a lot of phlegm in my air way which causes my throat to be itchy and cough. at the beginning of week 2 i got sick, probably due to not smoking a real cig which didnt help with the phlegm, but it seems like it has gotten less phlegm and cough now.

bloodline129 03-13-2014 08:03 PM

Just ordered my mcv panzer mod. Fuck ya!
Posted via RS Mobile