REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 07:25 AM   #176
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.
 
Mr.HappySilp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,541
Thanked 1,662 Times in 845 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You are 100% wrong. Most of the world is not a sweet, kind, and polite place.
When I was in New Delhi I saw a dead man laying on the street during the craziest rush hour I had seen. Cars just drove around him no one stopping to help. Also saw lots of guys crapping in buckets on the street.
Such a lovely scene why don't you join in then. You know to fit in.
Advertisement
Mr.HappySilp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #177
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,975
Thanked 4,962 Times in 2,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You are 100% wrong. Most of the world is not a sweet, kind, and polite place.
When I was in New Delhi I saw a dead man laying on the street during the craziest rush hour I had seen. Cars just drove around him no one stopping to help. Also saw lots of guys crapping in buckets on the street.
Good for them, but this isn't New Delhi.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-18-2014, 11:17 AM   #178
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,339
Thanked 554 Times in 193 Posts
-----

Last edited by AAnthony; 01-23-2015 at 02:01 PM.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:01 PM   #179
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,403
Thanked 3,822 Times in 1,747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
China and India are far behind the developed world when it comes to etiquette...

edit:
True, so is most of Africa and parts of South America.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #180
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
it just comes down to this

as technology advances, the globe becomes smaller.

it means your borders, or what you think is "normal" are gonna start being mixed with OTHER parts of the worlds. until it's just a big mix of everything.

your culture will be infiltrated and mixed with other cultures, you have no choice.
their culture will be infiltrated and mixed with other cultures, they have no choice.

DEAL WITH IT.

the globe is everyone's. there is no right or wrong as long as no one is being directly physically hurt.

some people like to spit on the ground, some people like to spit into handkerchiefs

some people like to squat, some people like to stand.

some people like to yell, some people like to whisper.

some people are overly rude, some people are overly polite.

DEAL WITH IT.

unless you want global unification. ill give you fuckin global unification. it'll be my standard, my way. watch my great armies march across and gas anyone that doesnt agree. everyone must be the same. the master race will prevail.

deal with it. don't be a buncha fucking pussies.

man the fuck up and deal with it. we can go to war over this shit, i'm sure that'll be MUCH more fun. oh yeah totally. lets all sleep in wet muddy trenches and in the guts of our friends cuz we don't like another culture and they don't like us.

DEAL WITH IT.

too lazy to insert sunglasses gif.

i can already see which one of u guys are gonna be the grumpy old racist lol.

guess what, the grumpy old racists these days are just that. no one gives a shit about them. lol just like no one will give a shit about you and your values. adapt or die old and grumpy and stubborn.

you adapt to the world, not the other way around. the ego in this thread is amazing. thinking that the world, whole cultures, have to BEND to you to make your life a little tad more comfortable.

delusional.

the west is finally getting a taste of their own arrogance after all these hundreds of years. im just sitting back and laughing my ass off at the irony. wahh wahh wahh.

great grandchildren pay for their great grandfathers arrogance. and so will ours. you'll always live in the shadows and mistakes of your elders.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 11-18-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #181
WOAH...shut the music off...
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,796
Thanked 4,706 Times in 1,888 Posts
writes an essay, but too lazy to post sunglasses gif
here you go.
Spoiler!
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-19-2014, 08:58 AM   #182
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,014
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You are 100% wrong. Most of the world is not a sweet, kind, and polite place.
When I was in New Delhi I saw a dead man laying on the street during the craziest rush hour I had seen. Cars just drove around him no one stopping to help. Also saw lots of guys crapping in buckets on the street.
We're not talking about slums here, we're talking about civilized society. Specifically. The entire time.

That's all mostly superficial stuff anyway. If you really want to get into it, you have to compare morals at a higher level. Things like being responsible for the earth's environment, empathy for the life of animals and other people, etc... if you want to get into it, that's the stuff you need to talk about. This kind of thing is much more important than spitting in the street or being a rude piece of shit to everyone.

Because if there is going to be one culture truly leading Earth into the future, these are definitely some issues that will come up.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #183
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xplicit_EL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 588
Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
to add, Rich immigrants (no matter what ethnicity) do impact Canadian society ( negatively) in some respects. Just look at the friggin average home prices of a detached home in Vancouver. You cannot say that is the result of just a hot housing market. Rich mainland Chinese have contributed greatly to the fact that most canadians are getting priced out of the market in cities where they were born.
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-19-2014, 09:25 AM   #184
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xplicit_EL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 588
Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

the west is finally getting a taste of their own arrogance after all these hundreds of years. im just sitting back and laughing my ass off at the irony. wahh wahh wahh.
If you are assuming that China will dominate the West in the coming decades that is a fallacy. China has no intellectual property, no creative people, no technological creativity. All the smart people are moving out of China because it is to repressive. Due to Mao cleansing all the smart people during the cultural revolution there was few smart people to begin with. I predict the communist gov will cause China to implode sooner or later.
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #185
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 31
Thanked 30 Times in 14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
China and India are far behind the developed world when it comes to etiquette...

edit:
In many ways this is true but what about manners in our own boarders?

Who thinks it's rude to pull out your cell phone and text while out having dinner on a date?

While I think it's an instant deal-breaker move, and most older people would probably agree with me, it's a very very common behaviour.

Grandparents grew up with wearing hats and chewing gum.

Getting a tattoo was a sign of lower-class society and in some cultures, this is still very true.

The list goes on.


Behavioural norms are not always easy to identify when looking cross-culture.

The fact of the matter is that none of these behaviours have anything to do with money. Does someone with $500,000 from China have drastically different behaviours than someone from China with $1,000,000?

If it's a cultural thing then money is moot. I've said that Canada should be a melting pot for years. The reason (again) that Canada has been so friendly regarding bringing people into the country is that the country NEEDS(ED) external money or more bodies to keep the system in motion.

Canada is starting to tighten up more now, mostly as a result of abuse of the system. Thank God I have have citizenship elsewhere.
Marco.911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 12:24 PM   #186
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit_EL View Post
If you are assuming that China will dominate the West in the coming decades that is a fallacy. China has no intellectual property, no creative people, no technological creativity. All the smart people are moving out of China because it is to repressive. Due to Mao cleansing all the smart people during the cultural revolution there was few smart people to begin with. I predict the communist gov will cause China to implode sooner or later.
lol, typical uneducated brain washed western bullshit.

for sure china will lead in green energy and genetics.

they do what needs to be done, not hindered by the common persons vote, not hindered by morals or values. they are pragmatic, and have super long term vision. their plans and models are long term enough that, current generations might not even benefit. whereas our long term gets deleted and revamped as soon as a new leader/party is voted in.

they get shit done, and they'll lead in green energy because they have a pollution problem. they'll do anything to fix that problem. and they are already on that track.

china has already installed more solar panels this year, than the usa has its entire history.

a lot of their resources are going into all the other shit that we are trying to achieve as well.

they're just going through a industrial/technological revolution as we did. except theirs will be a lot shorter and more efficient than ours. they'll catch up super fast... hell, they already are.

just you wait... in 2-3 generations, they'll exceed. stop thinking in terms of your lifetime. nothing will change in your lifetime, not here, not there.

your statements are completely retarded. you think the vietnam war or the korean war would be locked in stalemate if those "things" you mentioned were true? you would think a buncha dummies with that have no smart people, no creative people, no intellectual property, would be crushed by the great western USA with all its creativity and freedom right? lol. give me a break.

your definition of creative is skewed.
intellectual property, is not all that its put up to be.
you're just fucking brain washed dude.

they have different sets of rules, by which the people have to live by (and you forget they're just as smart as we are). they'll develop things in a totally different dynamic way we couldnt of imagined.

people are ALL the same. doesn't matter if they're chinese, indian, canadian, european, american.
hell even people from the stone age, bronze age, any of those ages are JUST as smart as we are. we haven't changed, only our environment.

why do you think people from the stone age are still better stone workers than we are? u think they had intellectual property? u think they had creative rights and western freedom? give me a break buddy.

let me give you a small history lesson. those "ages" i mention, insert stone, bronze, whatever you want in front of it.... all that means is, in that age, they MASTERED that shit. mastered as in, since then, there has been no greater mastery of that subject.

stone aged people were not cavemen. they worked within their means to master something. we are no different now. we will master and adapt based on the rules enforced on us.

the western ideologies are not end all be all ideologies. they're just a SECTION of what really goes on in the world. it's just another environment. no better or worse than any other.

arrogance and thinking you're better, will be the downfall. never underestimate your enemies.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 11-20-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #187
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xplicit_EL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 588
Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
lol, typical uneducated brain washed western bullshit.

for sure china will lead in green energy and genetics.

they do what needs to be done, not hindered by the common persons vote, not hindered by morals or values. they are pragmatic, and have super long term vision. their plans and models are long term enough that, current generations might not even benefit. whereas our long term gets deleted and revamped as soon as a new leader/party is voted in.

they get shit done, and they'll lead in green energy because they have a pollution problem. they'll do anything to fix that problem. and they are already on that track.

china has already installed more solar panels this year, than the usa has its entire history.

a lot of their resources are going into all the other shit that we are trying to achieve as well.

they're just going through a industrial/technological revolution as we did. except theirs will be a lot shorter and more efficient than ours. they'll catch up super fast... hell, they already are.

just you wait... in 2-3 generations, they'll exceed. stop thinking in terms of your lifetime. nothing will change in your lifetime, not here, not there.

your statements are completely retarded. you think the vietnam war or the korean war would be locked in stalemate if those "things" you mentioned were true? you would think a buncha dummies with that have no smart people, no creative people, no intellectual property, would be crushed by the great western USA with all its creativity and freedom right? lol. give me a break.

your definition of creative is skewed.
intellectual property, is not all that its put up to be.
you're just fucking brain washed dude.

they have different sets of rules, by which the people have to live by (and you forget they're just as smart as we are). they'll develop things in a totally different dynamic way we couldnt of imagined.

people are ALL the same. doesn't matter if they're chinese, indian, canadian, european, american.
hell even people from the stone age, bronze age, any of those ages are JUST as smart as we are. we haven't changed, only our environment.

why do you think people from the stone age are still better stone workers than we are? u think they had intellectual property? u think they had creative rights and western freedom? give me a break buddy.

let me give you a small history lesson. those "ages" i mention, insert stone, bronze, whatever you want in front of it.... all that means is, in that age, they MASTERED that shit. mastered as in, since then, there has been no greater mastery of that subject.

stone aged people were not cavemen. they worked within their means to master something. we are no different now. we will master and adapt based on the rules enforced on us.

the western ideologies are not end all be all ideologies. they're just a SECTION of what really goes on in the world. it's just another environment. no better or worse than any other.

arrogance and thinking you're better, will be the downfall. never underestimate your enemies.

I find it funny that you still talk out of your ass. You cite no evidence whatsoever for your claims. Most of your claims are just your BS opinion. And I take offense that you refer to me as uneducated and brainwashed when in reality its the opposite. I probaly have more degrees than you do and I actually back things up with evidence because thats what lawyers ( I am one) do.

So , unless you have concrete figures to back up all the BS you spout. Please STFU day trader!!
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2014, 02:07 PM   #188
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
yes, you see only what you can see touch and feel, like an animal. you only trust your physical senses. and you lack intuition.

evidence is in the history of mankind.

look further than just a couple decades buddy.

you're a lawyer, educated in the west, to uphold western values and laws. you're the one who's brainwashed dude. you're unable to see anything past what they've fed you and what you do for your work.

evidence... evidence in the things all those great civilizations have left behind for us. what ive mentioned in all those great ages.

concrete evidence are or the blind that cannot see past their own lives.

concrete evidence? read up history dude. look at history. look at all the "great" empires and how they've fallen.

every great empire had people like you cheerleading at the forefront. we're the best, we're the best! WE'RE THE BEST!!!

we're not the best. we never were, and never will be. we're just another slice of the pie. and you're a moron if you believe otherwise.

look beyond the 21st century dude.

all your arguments for the west are the EXACT same bullshit all the other pro western ideological idiots spew.

"intellectual property promotes awesome ideas"
"china is not creative, they're held back by the government"

dude have u even been to china? have even been to india? have you been anywhere and lived there not as a tourist?

you think india leads IT because they're a buncha poor dirty fucks?

like i said, you think vietnam and N korea held their own against the "greatest" nations of the world cuz they had awesome western ideologies?

I NEED TO PRESENT TO YOU EVIDENCE?!
give me a fucking break. you don't need to present evidence when it's blatantly OBVIOUS.

the theory is there, the historical evidence is there. you and all your degrees and "intellectual" bullshit should already know this. you're too busy chasing your own tail buddy.

become more a globalist, than just a fucking animal hiding in your own little hole. you'll see the truth when you encompass ALL of the planet, and ALL of history.

your own little life doesnt mean anything. it's highly skewed and inaccurate.

want evidence?
GOOGLE IT BITCH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_China
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...newable+energy

yeah im a trader. i fucking trade the energies. you don't think i follow renewable energies?

degrees and education mean nothing when it's fed to the same narrow sighted people.


maybe you should take your fucking law degree and apply it to china and look at the fucking national laws and policies and their goals and projections and compare it to OURS.

open your eyes man.

i bear no allegiance to any culture or nation. i am a fucking human being. i will be proud of whoever i see rising in this wretched cruel world. and right now, i see the chinese rising fast. and what's different about them is, they're rising in a totally different way. and throughout the past 100 years, all people have been doing is taking shits on them, laughing at their path, saying they cant do it unless they follow the western way.

guess what, they're doing it, they're doing it now, and NOT through the western ways and ideology.

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world."
-Napoleon

let me tell you china is waking up. she's just stretching her arms now. your grandchildren's children will see the dragon fully awaken.

you guys are all nitpicking on the superficial bullshit of a nation going through a technological and economic revolution.

"i don't like the way they act"
guess what, they don't give a fuck what you think. what you think DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.


like i said, i hold no allegiance to any culture. the world is neutral to me. I have no biases. If some country africa was rising as fast as china, i would gladly wave that african flag around.

don't be ignorant and so arrogant. your culture will fail. just like every other culture that has existed. no one lasts forever.



what kind of evidence do you want? why don't you ask the dead people from 300 years ago? oh right they're dead. i guess cuz they're dead and they cant talk to you, they don't count. i guess anything beyond your own little 30 year life doesn't count.


it doesn't matter who was FIRST to do whatever achievement.
sure we sent people to the moon FIRST and all this other shit FIRST
oh u forget china was the FIRST to do many things too. FIRST DOESNT COUNT FOR SHIT.

it's what they can do now, and in the next 150-250 years.

ask anyone that's not a blind patriot. you don't think china is a formidable force? you think china is just some 3rd world backwater town?
anyone that thinks that is living with their heads up their asses. blinded by arrogance and ego.

you don't measure a whole nation by individuals. you measure it by the nation. look from a bigger and wider perspective.

there could be a world leading nation that was full of homosexuals sucking each other off. you could not like the way they suck each other, but that doesn't matter. it doesn't matter what you think or what the individuals do.

nations are NOT measured by the people that encompass it.

we're not talking about which place is NICER to live in or what place is more COZY or accepting or whatever the fuck.

we're talking about empires, which are measured by dominance in force and technological advances. and the western world is slipping in all those areas.

stop measuring things in terms of the past. and measure the in terms of future potential.

oh, you can't cuz you need fucking empirical tangible evidence for anything to process in your fucking head.

theoretical always leads. never forget that. never forget what the fucking P in phD stands for.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 11-20-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-20-2014, 02:27 PM   #189
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xplicit_EL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 588
Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
yes, you see only what you can see touch and feel, like an animal. you only trust your physical senses. and you lack intuition.

evidence is in the history of mankind.

look further than just a couple decades buddy.

you're a lawyer, educated in the west, to uphold western values and laws. you're the one who's brainwashed dude. you're unable to see anything past what they've fed you and what you do for your work.

evidence... evidence in the things all those great civilizations have left behind for us. what ive mentioned in all those great ages.

concrete evidence are or the blind that cannot see past their own lives.

concrete evidence? read up history dude. look at history. look at all the "great" empires and how they've fallen.

every great empire had people like you cheerleading at the forefront. we're the best, we're the best! WE'RE THE BEST!!!

we're not the best. we never were, and never will be. we're just another slice of the pie. and you're a moron if you believe otherwise.

look beyond the 21st century dude.

all your arguments for the west are the EXACT same bullshit all the other pro western ideological idiots spew.

"intellectual property promotes awesome ideas"
"china is not creative, they're held back by the government"

dude have u even been to china? have even been to india? have you been anywhere and lived there not as a tourist?

you think india leads IT because they're a buncha poor dirty fucks?

like i said, you think vietnam and N korea held their own against the "greatest" nations of the world cuz they had awesome western ideologies?

I NEED TO PRESENT TO YOU EVIDENCE?!
give me a fucking break. you don't need to present evidence when it's blatantly OBVIOUS.

the theory is there, the historical evidence is there. you and all your degrees and "intellectual" bullshit should already know this. you're too busy chasing your own tail buddy.

become more a globalist, than just a fucking animal hiding in your own little hole. you'll see the truth when you encompass ALL of the planet, and ALL of history.

your own little life doesnt mean anything. it's highly skewed and inaccurate.

want evidence?
GOOGLE IT BITCH

Renewable energy in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...newable+energy

yeah im a trader. i fucking trade the energies. you don't think i follow renewable energies?

degrees and education mean nothing when it's fed to the same narrow sighted people.


maybe you should take your fucking law degree and apply it to china and look at the fucking national laws and policies and their goals and projections and compare it to OURS.

open your eyes man.

i bear no allegiance to any culture or nation. i am a fucking human being. i will be proud of whoever i see rising in this wretched cruel world. and right now, i see the chinese rising fast. and what's different about them is, they're rising in a totally different way. and throughout the past 100 years, all people have been doing is taking shits on them, laughing at their path, saying they cant do it unless they follow the western way.

guess what, they're doing it, they're doing it now, and NOT through the western ways and ideology.

"Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world."
-Napoleon

let me tell you china is waking up. she's just stretching her arms now. your grandchildren's children will see the dragon fully awaken.

you guys are all nitpicking on the superficial bullshit of a nation going through a technological and economic revolution.

"i don't like the way they act"
guess what, they don't give a fuck what you think. what you think DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.


like i said, i hold no allegiance to any culture. the world is neutral to me. I have no biases. If some country africa was rising as fast as china, i would gladly wave that african flag around.

don't be ignorant and so arrogant. your culture will fail. just like every other culture that has existed. no one lasts forever.



what kind of evidence do you want? why don't you ask the dead people from 300 years ago? oh right they're dead. i guess cuz they're dead and they cant talk to you, they don't count. i guess anything beyond your own little 30 year life doesn't count.
You are still an IDIOT!!!!! I worked in Honk Kong as a lawyer and also studied the PRC legal system while there. You seem to be all over the place with your argument. Stop prophesying shit in the future that no one will know the answer to. Yes, you say that you are all looking to history to give evidence for your prediction. But, has there ever been a communist led country become the pre eminient super power in the world? NO, there has not. So based on your whacked theory it could never happen.

As I mentioned the communist gov of China may do things to keep their economy going like currency manipulation but ultimately the communist gov will be its own downfall. There is soo much corruption in China that it will eventually F them over. Not to mention that fact that the pollution will give everyone lung cancer etc.

I don't know if you lived in China, but if you think it is soo great there and they are the potential to be the next super power then how come you are not where the action is??

China is one big cluster fuck: 1) the pollution 2) the corruption 3) no cultural/technical development-they have to hack into the US to steal information and specs because they don't know how the fuck to make things. As mentioned, China is the worlds imitation capital for all things because they are too stupid and un imaginative to create anything practical for mankind.

Also, if you are soo good at predicting shit you would have made a ton of money on the stock market.

You are nothing more than a fucking demagogue. You just spout shit out of your ass based on emotion.
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #190
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
buddy

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you think any of those empires had the same ideologies as we do now?

empires that have led the world with our current ideologies... let's see... JUST ONE. RIGHT NOW. THAT'S IT.

any communist empire that's pre eminent super power? YEAH CHINA, RIGHT NOW!!!

right right, the corruption will never be fixed. it's only been a problem for like less than 40 years. 40 fucking years is a drop in the bucket. again you're measuring things based on your little life.

yes yes everyone is gonna get lung cancer in china. that's totally not gonna make them clean up way harder and faster than we are. CUZ IT'S AN ACTUAL FUCKING PROBLEM. you don't think they're smart enough to FIX problems? yeah they're gonna let EVERYONE die of lung cancer. very smart.

yeah, they can't invent anything... so they have to steal everything and then make it better. what's wrong with that? that's just a value clash there. those values don't matter

what's the fuckign difference between a corporation in USA, getting some geeks in their R&D department to come up with shit, then they take it and use it?

guess what, china is using USA as their R&D department, cuz why the fuck would they waste energy doing something they can just steal? i would.

wah wah, i invented it first, it's mine!!!
no it's not, we just stole it -china

what the fuck are you gonna do about it? go sue them, jesus. what's yours is now theirs. whats so fucking hard to understand about that?

if you have something, and I COPY IT FROM YOU, NOW IT'S MINE. 1+1=2.
fucktard. they don't care about your ethics.

all you can do is attack china based on the same points everyone else keeps raising.

they're too stupid to invent shit
they're too corrupt
their air is bad

what kinda FUCKING ARGUMENTS ARE THOSE.

what arrogance you have.

you only know one way of doing things, anything outside of that is unetheical or wrong.

are you a fucking idiot.

maybe they're just better at stealing shit than we are. and thats their way of doing shit, and IT WORKS.

what's wrong with that?

intellectual property rights? THEY DONT HAVE THOSE. THEY CAN STEAL IT IF THEY WANNA.

get it in your head.

your VALUES, YOUR RULES, YOUR WAY OF LIVING, YOUR WORLD, does NOT apply to them.

they do things THEIR way. and it WORKS.

and the NUMBERS SHOW IT.

all you keep doing is attacking them based on SUPERFICIAL BULLSHIT.



IF THEY'RE SO CRAPPY, AND STUPID, WHY ARE THEY DRIVING LAMBOS AROUND AND BREAKING ALL THE LAWS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

why are all the luxury and 1% services CATERING TO THEM? why aren't they catering to us?!

that's right, cuz their "crappy" ways, WORK. just a lot differently than yours.

and all you guys can do is complain in fear that you're "LOSING OUR IDENTITY" "LOSING OUR CULTURE" "THEY'RE INVADING US"
damn rights they are, because they have the power to.

you wouldn't be fucking complaining if they were a backwater country.

but this thread exists. because they are a super power, and they're fucking you up the ass right now, thats why youre whining and bitching.

that is the end game. you guys only bitch, because they are worthy of being bitched about. they're stealing whats yours and you don't fucking like it.

all you guys gotta say is "I DONT FUCKING LIKE IT" and that's it. it ends at that. everything else is superficial.
(no one cares that you don't like it btw, especially not them).
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 11-20-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:15 PM   #191
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
jasonturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Van
Posts: 2,733
Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,188 Posts
Being wealthy in China is not indicative of your intelligence, it's typically more indicative as to your family history… and usually whether or not they owned a factory making some sort of junk that was imported by the USA in large numbers.

Is Chinese man that owns a factory producing "I You Mom" mugs a smart person? According to Ulic, yes.

Innovation is key, and China is nowhere near a leader when it comes to innovation.

https://hbr.org/2014/03/why-china-cant-innovate ---> one of about a million articles or papers that will support my comment about China lacking innovation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo
Follow me on Instagram @jasonturtle if you want to feel better about your life
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:50 PM   #192
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 343
Thanked 574 Times in 138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
Being wealthy in China is not indicative of your intelligence, it's typically more indicative as to your family history… and usually whether or not they owned a factory making some sort of junk that was imported by the USA in large numbers.

Is Chinese man that owns a factory producing "I You Mom" mugs a smart person? According to Ulic, yes.

Innovation is key, and China is nowhere near a leader when it comes to innovation.

https://hbr.org/2014/03/why-china-cant-innovate ---> one of about a million articles or papers that will support my comment about China lacking innovation.
Is being wealthy anywhere an indication of intelligence?
NKC ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #193
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,014
Thanked 17,634 Times in 5,341 Posts
Ulic repeating things over and over while calling people names won't ever give your arguments a base to stand on.

China is seeing a huge boom right now, as they rape their land of all resources, and build real estate economies out of thin air to back them up, leading to ghost towns. If you think the recent real estate collapse in the US was bad, imagine what it will be when things tumble after building entire cities for no other purpose than to keep building cities.

Besides, you can't predict things during a boom. If that was the case, no civilization would ever fail. China, like every other civilization, has had its ups and downs over the centuries. Right now they are up.

Just because you have a bunch of billionaire buddies (though I think it might be just one dude filling your head with this shit) doesn't mean they know everything about everything. None of us do. We can have opinions and predictions, and getting all mad when someone doesn't agree with you, and can prove why, will just make you more frustrated.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #194
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,417
Thanked 1,468 Times in 560 Posts
To save everyone time from reading Ulics next response here are some cliffs:

-DEAL WITH IT

-Big Bolded letters to make his point somehow seem more relevant

-A bunch of "fucks" thrown in to let you know he's not "fucking" around when he types this

-China Baby!!

-A bunch of shit he wrote in his very first response that he felt he had to bring up again, and in every single reply since then. Probably to make it longer than it needed to be.

/you're welcome
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #195
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Hehe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: YVR/TPE
Posts: 2,954
Thanked 1,385 Times in 576 Posts
Seriously... if China is so great, why do they want to come to Canada?!?
__________________
Nothing for now
Hehe is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2014, 09:09 PM   #196
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Xplicit_EL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 588
Thanked 48 Times in 24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
buddy

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you think any of those empires had the same ideologies as we do now?

empires that have led the world with our current ideologies... let's see... JUST ONE. RIGHT NOW. THAT'S IT.

any communist empire that's pre eminent super power? YEAH CHINA, RIGHT NOW!!!

right right, the corruption will never be fixed. it's only been a problem for like less than 40 years. 40 fucking years is a drop in the bucket. again you're measuring things based on your little life.

yes yes everyone is gonna get lung cancer in china. that's totally not gonna make them clean up way harder and faster than we are. CUZ IT'S AN ACTUAL FUCKING PROBLEM. you don't think they're smart enough to FIX problems? yeah they're gonna let EVERYONE die of lung cancer. very smart.

yeah, they can't invent anything... so they have to steal everything and then make it better. what's wrong with that? that's just a value clash there. those values don't matter

what's the fuckign difference between a corporation in USA, getting some geeks in their R&D department to come up with shit, then they take it and use it?

guess what, china is using USA as their R&D department, cuz why the fuck would they waste energy doing something they can just steal? i would.

wah wah, i invented it first, it's mine!!!
no it's not, we just stole it -china

what the fuck are you gonna do about it? go sue them, jesus. what's yours is now theirs. whats so fucking hard to understand about that?

if you have something, and I COPY IT FROM YOU, NOW IT'S MINE. 1+1=2.
fucktard. they don't care about your ethics.

all you can do is attack china based on the same points everyone else keeps raising.

they're too stupid to invent shit
they're too corrupt
their air is bad

what kinda FUCKING ARGUMENTS ARE THOSE.

what arrogance you have.

you only know one way of doing things, anything outside of that is unetheical or wrong.

are you a fucking idiot.

maybe they're just better at stealing shit than we are. and thats their way of doing shit, and IT WORKS.

what's wrong with that?

intellectual property rights? THEY DONT HAVE THOSE. THEY CAN STEAL IT IF THEY WANNA.

get it in your head.

your VALUES, YOUR RULES, YOUR WAY OF LIVING, YOUR WORLD, does NOT apply to them.

they do things THEIR way. and it WORKS.

and the NUMBERS SHOW IT.

all you keep doing is attacking them based on SUPERFICIAL BULLSHIT.



IF THEY'RE SO CRAPPY, AND STUPID, WHY ARE THEY DRIVING LAMBOS AROUND AND BREAKING ALL THE LAWS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

why are all the luxury and 1% services CATERING TO THEM? why aren't they catering to us?!

that's right, cuz their "crappy" ways, WORK. just a lot differently than yours.

and all you guys can do is complain in fear that you're "LOSING OUR IDENTITY" "LOSING OUR CULTURE" "THEY'RE INVADING US"
damn rights they are, because they have the power to.

you wouldn't be fucking complaining if they were a backwater country.

but this thread exists. because they are a super power, and they're fucking you up the ass right now, thats why youre whining and bitching.

that is the end game. you guys only bitch, because they are worthy of being bitched about. they're stealing whats yours and you don't fucking like it.

all you guys gotta say is "I DONT FUCKING LIKE IT" and that's it. it ends at that. everything else is superficial.
(no one cares that you don't like it btw, especially not them).
First of all , don't call me your buddy. Because I will never consider someone like you a buddy. Fucking dip shit. you can't even answer my simple question. If you love sucking "China" dick soo much why don't you do us all a favor and move there? I am Chinese and grew up in both cultures , so I think I have as much insight as you do. Are you even Chinese?

I bet that the same reason you would not drop everything this instance and move to China is because of the points everyone raised : pollution, corruption, lack of innovation.

I would add one more. Western societies have the rule of law. Try getting a fair trial in China. They even censor the internet for fuck sakes. The shit we are posting right now would get us thrown in jail over there.

No one knows for certain what the future holds for China. What I am trying to say is that the lack of human rights and the repressive regime will only lead to more suffering for the people of China. And I bet that is the main reason you are not willing to settle there. Because deep down you are a scared little bitch that can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Hence you resort to sounding tough on the internet.

Please do everyone a favor and go die.
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #197
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,975
Thanked 4,962 Times in 2,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
IF THEY'RE SO CRAPPY, AND STUPID, WHY ARE THEY DRIVING LAMBOS AROUND AND BREAKING ALL THE LAWS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT?
Because they're sponsored by mommy and daddy you dumb bastard.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #198
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Tone Loc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 872
Thanked 1,418 Times in 403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Because they're sponsored by mommy and daddy you dumb bastard.
This. Don't understand how being a young kid whose mommy and daddy bought them their car/house/everything can be considered "smart". Some of the smartest people of the last 200 years were pretty average. Gandhi, Einstein, Tesla, Bill Gates (before the Microsoft boom), the list goes on...

By your logic, a person with a 45 IQ who won the Lotto 6/49 would suddenly be considered "smart" after accepting all the money.

Money =/= wealth. Unless you actually earn it.

Cliffs: Stop drinking the "China 1%" KoolAid... if you are one, post a picture of your garage so at least we know you're not wasting so much time defending a group of people you can only dream of belonging to. Otherwise that would be kinda pathetic, don't you think?

And FYI, if they were truly "breaking the law, and getting away with it", you wouldn't know enough to talk about it. They are not getting away with it because they are getting caught.

Last edited by Tone Loc; 11-21-2014 at 02:13 PM.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #199
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
OKOK...

you guys all yell at me saying i say the same shit.

you guys all say the same shit over and over again too.

FINE, lets have a proper discussion without yelling...

what you guys keep repeating:

-they're corrupt (i can agree)
-they're stupid and have no innovation (i highly disagree here)
-they've got pollution (half agree)

you guys talk as if those things are permanent, as if they're INNATE to china. but they're NOT. these things are only since mao took over.

those things can be FIXED. and ARE being fixed.

corruption has come down SO much since 20 years ago. AND you don't think the west are corrupt? you guys gotta remember, the west is JUST as corrupt. just our corruption is at the 10th level of deception and manipulation. lobbyists. i can go on. and on and on. our corruption is a lot more complex. It's PROFESSIONAL corruption. chinese corruption is cowboy style corruption. it's blatantly obvious, in your face.

hell they've lied to us to bring us into wars SEVERAL TIMES. spend TRILLIONS of dollars on slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people... how is that NOT corrupt? how is that any BETTER? c'mon guys. seriously.

pollution? dude.. pollution can be fixed. they're fixing it FASTER than anyone else right now. at a scary rate. TRUST me on that one. i've already posted links and ANYONE in the green energy industry knows, china is leading in that area.
like i said before, they lead in that area, because it's an actual problem for them. and they know it. their healthcare system is being fucked right now with people dying from pollution related stuff. THEY KNOW THAT. and they're pouring a shit ton of resources into cleaning up. it will take time. remember they're communist, they need their workers to keep working. what good are sick workers? they've realised this in the past 5-10 years and they're working HARD on it. not for a better environment for the sake of prettiness or nature, for the sake of the PEOPLE. they want more effective WORKERS. sick people, cant produce shit.

i beg you guys to stop thinking in short term (anything less than 50 years). They WILL clean up corruption, and FOR SURE they'll clean up pollution. 100% for sure. china has a fucking huge power shortage problem. they KNOW this as well, and they're working hard toward clean energy.

lastly, lacking creativity and innovation... no man... you guys forget, yeah sure the chinese versions of the silent generation, generation X and a bit of Y, lack a lot of "creativity" we have. but what about their NEW generation? babies are being born everyday man.

innovation, and all that stuff can be learned in a short 10-15 years. the new kids will learn it and they already ARE. they go to school here and they move back and they do shit there. in a blink of an eye, they'll have a new generation of kids that are just as educated and smart as ours.

have you guys even seen what the new generation chinese are doing? remember, they're as young as we are or even younger. and they're not fucking stupid that's for sure.

and Xplicit_EL... yeah i'm chinese. taiwanese to "be exact". raised here. and i go back to china/hk/taiwan every year. i go there every year to familiarize myself with whats going on there. I visit offices and i talk to other businessmen and see what kinda shit they're doing.

you have no idea man. there are tons of taiwanese in china doing business now, and let me tell you taiwanese are a lot more westernized than china is. half the people i meet there are white people that have moved there to do business and start ups.

ask anyone here that lives there. J___, $_$, a few others. they'll tell you the same thing im telling you.

superficially u may not like how they do things or think its backwards just because its different. but in the end, you will realise, that's all it is... it's just DIFFERENT. but JUST as capable.

i used to be like you guys, hate on the fucking dirty chinese. until i went there and lived there and explored and fucking actually OPENED my eyes and truly tried to understand what was going on.

I truly believe China and India will rise to be leaders in the globe. Technology only gets cheaper and more mass produced and easily attainable. They'll have all the technology and shit you guys have. AND they're human, just like you, just as smart and innovative as you are.

intellectual property does not produce innovation. america only is more "innovative" because they've had a 100 year jump start, which the 3rd world is quickly closing on. that 100 year gap is quickly being closed and the playing field will be pretty much even by the time we're dead.

10-20+ years ago you wouldn't of found one art exhibition there. There are tons everywhere and let me tell you, i'm very into art and i was SUPREMELY impressed by what the chinese artists have produced. and to my ignorance some of the "modern" art works displayed were worth millions of dollars, and when i looked at the date it was created, it was created in the 80's and 90's. there's SO much that's hidden.

people create and build and think of the same thing you guys do, just it's all hidden because there has been a lack of funnel to display it to the public. but that's looser now and every year it's more and more loose and all these things are suddenly popping up everywhere, and they didn't just pop up from no where, they've ALWAYS been there, just hidden from the public eye, hidden from the west.

as for "chinese hacking" and stealing US stuff.... yeah... but you know the west does the same to the chinese right... lol. just we don't report that shit, and the chinese doesnt report that shit to their people either. cyber war is NORMAL. don't be so arrogant to think they're the only ones hacking, like it's a one way street.

You guys seriously just hate them because they have money, or because they're different, or a mix of both. it's been said many times in this thread, anyone that gains wealth that quickly will probably do stupid shit. so it's really not the wealth. you guys just hate the chinese culture. it's as simple as that. the bottom line, is it's borderline racist. it's xenophobic.

you guys have grown old and forgot to look at the youth. go visit the universities, and highschools, all these mainland kids, they're all going to move back to china, and they're going to use what they learnt here, and reproduce it there.

why don't I move there? lol, cuz i can't exactly just get a fucking chinese passport just like that. i cant even get a taiwanese passport unless i serve in their military (highly considered, since i've gone through training here, i know taiwan will be a walk in the park).

What's going to happen is, they're going to move back, and they're going to want a better life and country, and instead of staying here, they're going to build a better china. because they're chinese. they don't wanna be canadian like you want to be canadian.

all the attributes that you guys have, all the love for your own country and culture, they have as well, for their own shit. you guys talk about them like they're just a buncha fucking cavemen that dont care about anything. that's not how it is. that's just what the western propaganda has been feeding you guys, and your xenophobic hatred toward their "weird" culture has helped fuel that.

you guys are looking at them through a very negative filter, forgetting that there's a whole positive side, that's weighed just as heavy or even heavier than the bad side.

just look at history, the chinese were doing great innovative awesome things for THOUSANDS of years, when your ancestors were still burning people for reading anything other than the bible. during the dark ages, all of the western world had their heads up their asses, and the middle east and asia were leading the world.

then power shift changed and it switched. what makes you think it wont switch again? look at the bigger picture. what you see, feel and hear NOW, only matters NOW. not in the future.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 11-21-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #200
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.
 
Mr.HappySilp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,541
Thanked 1,662 Times in 845 Posts
corruption come down? Yea right. Cousin mom owns a business in China. Recently she got in trouble with the law (If there is actual law lol). She knows the city mayor so to her the case is good as a win. Guess what, the other party knows someone higher up. BAM she instantly lost the case and have to pay like 50% of her whole business just to get of jail.

Yes that's a fine way their justice runs. Is not about who is right, is about who you know.

If China is so great why do so many billionaire wants to get away from China? If it is great why not stay? Coz they know any sec the gov could throw them in jail take all their wealth and let you rot in jail for the rest of your life. Not only is your life ruin but also your family, your relatives and even your close friends are all fuck.

What about pollution? Poison food they sell, how 99% of the population make close to nothing. If China is great Ulic why don't go back and stay there. Don't come back to Canada ever.

Fixing pollution is a fucking joke. China refuse to sign the United Nations Climate Change Conference treaty because they know they won't be able to reduce their pollution (just to be fair other countries have refuse to sign it as well). Yes if they really do want to fix the pollution issue they would have sign the treaty and do all in their power to reduce pollution.
Mr.HappySilp is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net