REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-20-2014, 08:38 PM   #176
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
I was told that Ukrainian air control was in contact with flight MH17 just before & during the incident but they've yet to release the tape/transcript?

is that bs or?
Advertisement
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #177
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,733 Times in 696 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post

Assuming the Russians are heavily involved (which I'm assuming they are), I will officially never touch Russian Vodka ever again. I think more of us should do the same.

Thank God I can buy local Banff Glacier Vodka instead.

Also, while it's commendable that nations will not go to war with each other as easily as in the past, it's sad that it's probably due to economic interests rather than moral interests.
It's not really commendable, it's more sustainable.
We can't start going to war over every random act, where there is no clear evidence anyone did anything.

If Russia straight up said, "Yep, it was us. Too bad, so sad" and continues to threaten and hurt a speific country, then I can see how a War would be plausible. But, you can't expect Nations to go to War over an incident where no side really knows much.
PeanutButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:13 AM   #178
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
It's not really commendable, it's more sustainable.
We can't start going to war over every random act, where there is no clear evidence anyone did anything.

If Russia straight up said, "Yep, it was us. Too bad, so sad" and continues to threaten and hurt a speific country, then I can see how a War would be plausible. But, you can't expect Nations to go to War over an incident where no side really knows much.
Even if there are prof that Russia is in it or at least be part of it, there will still be no war. This isn't like back in WW2 where nations are pretty close and mostly rely on themselves. Now there are too economy ties and business between different countries is impossible to go to war with Russia. Not to mention most likely China will back up Russia. If there is a war it won't be fought with tanks and bullets it will be digital and economic.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:11 AM   #179
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I blame the ZioAmericans.
Spoiler!

------------
Is it tiring for you guys to keep following the same ZioAmerican news outlets, come on here to regurgitate the same story line, but to find out you were bamboozled once again?
you ask me to bring you proof - i'll ask you to do the same.

here's a deal for you, i won't post anything to this thread without proof, and you do the same.

all you do is provide conspiracy theories which are mostly baseless. i try to bring in a logical argument.

in the end of the day, proof is very hard to find as it often can be questioned. the court of law is based on the agreement of a group of peers - I believe we will end up with certain 'proof' with which everyone will end up trying to poke holes in, and a consensus of western powers will agree russia did it, and that is what we will have to accept.

we, the general public, do not have the information those involved do, and it is made harder by the Russian separatist intervention that is currently occurring... or is that all a zionist conspiracy?

i'd love to know, do you function normally in society? do you have a job? do you live in a bunker with a collection of tin foil hats?
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #180

Quote:
Satellite data on MH17 should be released: Analyst
Satellite data on MH17 should be released: Analyst | Veterans Today

Malaysia and Gaza Victims of Western Aggression
NEO ? Malaysia and Gaza Victims of Western Aggression | Veterans Today
ignoring the links you've posted, bc they're as batty as you, but it is VERY interesting why the flight was so far north... it makes no sense to be that far north, right? surely they should be flying over crimea area, not the donesk area?!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:43 AM   #181
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,811 Times in 8,187 Posts
Don't bother having a rational argument with him. It's like trying to ask a priest to provide scientific proof of god. The two sides just can't reconcile. It's literally impossible because they literally can't be rational. They have to be, it's the only way.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 01:47 AM   #182
I subscribe to Revscene

SkinnyPupp you also spread mainstream media propaganda and will not answer to the facts I provide.
Show me you can rub two brain cells together and explain the question I ask below.

@4444
Listen I provided proof that the Nazi's and the Zionist have collaborated together on the behalf of the ZioAmerican empire, having killed many along the way by sniping and shelling innocent people in Ukraine. This was a coup.
Your rebuttal is to totally ignore this and say "consensus of western powers" is blah blah.
Try again... tell me why the Zionist and Nazi's are working together.

edit -
Looking back at the Boston bombings, people only care about current events when its hot to talk about but are not really interested many months down the line because after I provided new evidence of that false flag, no one cared.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 07-21-2014 at 02:04 AM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 03:07 AM   #183

Quote:

@4444
Listen I provided proof that the Nazi's and the Zionist have collaborated together on the behalf of the ZioAmerican empire, having killed many along the way by sniping and shelling innocent people in Ukraine. This was a coup.
Your rebuttal is to totally ignore this and say "consensus of western powers" is blah blah.
nazi's, zionist...

proof...

your mind really is wired wrong

i am REALLY intrigued as to whether you have a normal real life or if you're a uni bomber in waiting, please tell us!
Old 07-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #184
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
ignoring the links you've posted, bc they're as batty as you, but it is VERY interesting why the flight was so far north... it makes no sense to be that far north, right? surely they should be flying over crimea area, not the donesk area?!
Not really. They were on an approved flight path, so long as they stayed above the minimum air space. There's an image i can't link to right now (stupid phone) that shows another plane on the same path minutes before the attack.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:05 AM   #185
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
SkinnyPupp you also spread mainstream media propaganda and will not answer to the facts I provide.
Show me you can rub two brain cells together and explain the question I ask below..

How is it any different then the conspiracy propaganda you spread? It's funny because you constantly call people sheep yet the only difference between yourself and everyone who disagrees with you is you get your truth from a different source. You take everything your conspiracy cohorts say as gospel no matter how convoluted or how much of a reach the story is and claim everyone else is being spoon fed when the reality is you're no different except for your source.

Do I think that everything mainstream media reports is true? Hell no. For you every single event that happens in the world is a cover up, a fallacy and a lie. If you don't see a problem with that you my friend are the sheep.

Is there some truth to some of the stuff you post? There probably is but it gets buried in the bullshit. You cry wolf so much that when you actually post anything with some real merit how can anyone believe it?

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #186
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Quote:
Show me you can rub two brain cells together and explain the question I ask below.

@4444

edit -
Looking back at the Boston bombings, people only care about current events when its hot to talk about but are not really interested many months down the line because after I provided new evidence of that false flag, no one cared.
You are so messed up in the head, it's scary.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #187
I subscribe to Revscene

@quasi
I bring facts, people like you who talk this jazz dont.
Can you explain or refute the information i posted? On forums I deal with people like you all the time. When asked to challenge me people put their tail between their legs and leave... will you?
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 07-21-2014 at 07:19 AM. Reason: grammer
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:42 AM   #188
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
If you posted something I had an interest in I'd gladly argue my point of view. You like to throw around words like facts but when I think of facts I have to with the dictionary explanation, "something that actually exists; reality; truth". Generally speaking your not bringing facts your bringing 3rd party hear say and drawings lines between X and Y and stating it to be the truth. In fact most of your arguments are based on correlation not causation so they are actually not facts but opinions. Just because you call it a fact doesn't make it so, I know this because I keep telling my wife I have a 12" penis but she keeps saying I wish..........Fuck her it's a fact.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #189
I subscribe to Revscene

Yeah just as expected. Just bump this thread if or when you're interested. Good bye
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Not really. They were on an approved flight path, so long as they stayed above the minimum air space. There's an image i can't link to right now (stupid phone) that shows another plane on the same path minutes before the attack.
i thought i saw a thing showing that compared to their normal path on that flight, the last x number of flights had been 300 miles south... but it could have come from some crack pot CiC site, which he is using as 'proof' even though it's doctored.

i'm not at all saying it's not a approved/valid path, just wondering if it's the normal one for that flight?
Old 07-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #191
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Yeah just as expected. Just bump this thread if or when you're interested. Good bye
Fuck off, goof.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:05 AM   #192

i really want to know what CiC is like in real life, i think he'd be fascinating, in an animal experiment kind of way
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:17 AM   #193
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
i really want to know what CiC is like in real life, i think he'd be fascinating, in an animal experiment kind of way
I agree, at first I thought he was just trolling but he gets way to emotionally involved to be trolling since he thinks his facts he provides us with are the truth and nothing else matters.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:20 AM   #194

murd0c, it's "facts" not facts

Old 07-21-2014, 09:41 AM   #195
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
Quote:

@4444
Just so CiC doesn't look completely bat shit crazy (i know most will say too late)
He's speaking of some neo-nazi right wing groups within the Ukrainian uprising working alongside some jewish ukrainian groups (i don't think i would call them zionists though CiC).

They had a common goal which was to oust Yanukovych and now to push out pro-russian separatists.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend" escapes him

That's one of the things that irks me a bit, when CiC presents lesser known facts in CiCs way, it makes everything look completely nutballs

and for those wondering why its relevant that there are/were neo-nazi groups fighting in ukraine; one of Russias justifications for intruding on the Ukraine issue is that there were neo-nazi groups working in Ukraine that were targeting Russian supporters and murdering them. A fact that was denied by the US & Ukraine even though it was covered/showcased by the BBC

Last edited by StylinRed; 07-21-2014 at 09:47 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #196
I subscribe to Revscene

I some what disagree...
Spoiler!
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #197
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
I love that CiC uses the word "facts" to describe hearsay from sites that no one but him thinks is legit.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #198

Quote:
I some what disagree...
Spoiler!
I WANT TO MEET YOU, TALK TO YOU, UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL OF CRAZY!!!

Please let me understand this whole Zionist crazy you keep on referring to, pretty please!
Old 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #199
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
I wonder if CiC actually has normal conversations with people in real life, or is way too paranoid to talk to anyone in public unless it's about some conspiracy. Seriously Charles start a YouTube channel and I will watch
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:01 PM   #200
I subscribe to Revscene

Or you can use your brain to figure this stuff out yourself, you dont even have to be smart.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by: