REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-05-2015, 11:57 PM   #26
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,139 Times in 7,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post

not sure if trolling or is actually retarded...
Actually retarded. This has come up many times.

It is often said you can judge a persons character upon the way they treat animals. Now, I understand in some cultures, they have a different view of what is appropriate for food and what not. I will never criticize someone for eating animals that we don't. Many people will see us the same way for cows, pigs, etc.
But anyone who willingly hurts an animal for the sake of it, causes unnecessary suffering to an animal, kills an animal for no reason, or lacks understanding of relationships with animals is a sociopath. Plain and simple.
Advertisement
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:28 AM   #27
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Considering my cousins dog was one of the victims (the labradoodle) I have no sympathy for her. Like it was mentioned, it so much the mistake that she made it was the lying about it afterwards.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:34 AM   #28
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,139 Times in 7,148 Posts
To be a professional dog walker and not understand the consequences of leaving animals in a hot car on a summer day is the equivalent of my spilling poison into someones food, being aware of it, and giving it to them to eat anyways. It is the mistake of it just as much as the lies I believe. There are mistakes and there is GROSS negligence. It just like a drunk driver causing a car accident. Of course they didn't mean to crash their car, but those risks that were taken is far from a mistake.
The lying compounded it into being an act of gross negligence to an act of malice in my opinion.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:20 AM   #29
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyColdMedina View Post
People are free to make, so in your mind the punishment for murder must be even stupider.
You can't buy or sell humans. By buying an animal you are putting a monetary value on. Sentimental value has no place in law. If someone was house sitting and killed a bunch of the owners fish and flushed them down the toilet should they get jail time?

Also a labradoodle? Forcing 2 animals that would have never mated in the wild to breed because they look cute is plain stupid.

So many people on the forum claim to love dogs but I where did you get your dog from. That will show how much you love dogs.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:22 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Actually retarded. This has come up many times.

It is often said you can judge a persons character upon the way they treat animals. Now, I understand in some cultures, they have a different view of what is appropriate for food and what not. I will never criticize someone for eating animals that we don't. Many people will see us the same way for cows, pigs, etc.
But anyone who willingly hurts an animal for the sake of it, causes unnecessary suffering to an animal, kills an animal for no reason, or lacks understanding of relationships with animals is a sociopath. Plain and simple.

Trophy hunting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 02-06-2015, 01:24 AM   #31
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,063 Times in 308 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Going to jail for accidentally killing something you can buy for a few hundred bux is just plain stupid.
ignorant fucking asshole.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2015, 01:28 AM   #32
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,808 Times in 8,185 Posts
Quote:

Also a labradoodle? Forcing 2 animals that would have never mated in the wild to breed because they look cute is plain stupid.
You have said some of the fucking stupidest things in the history of Revscene, but this statement tops it all.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:31 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
You have said some of the fucking stupidest things in the history of Revscene, but this statement tops it all.
What makes one race of dog worth more than the other?

We have an overpopulation of dogs but people still keep breeding them like no tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpop..._domestic_pets

Why not put a limit to breeding until the overpopulation of dogs and other animals until the the problem is solved.

That will never happen because dogs are like clothes and fashion accessories. People were paying $200 $300 or more for rockin republic jeans then they went out of style and then London Drugs was trying to sell them for $29 and know one was buying. If you go to a pound you can tell what dogs were trendy 5 10 years ago and that are now out of style.

Last edited by Manic!; 02-06-2015 at 01:38 AM.
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:37 AM   #34

Quote:
Dogs don't have races, they have breeds. And they all essentially originated from wolves. There are no labradors "in the wild" and there are no poodles "in the wild". Both have been selectively bred over generations by humans. They can mate with each other all they want, nothing bad comes of it (unless a really large male breeds with a small female, for obvious reasons)

And if you look at dogs, or any other form of life, as something that can just be tossed away because you have to pay for it.. like what the fuck?

You are sick.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:39 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilley View Post
ignorant fucking asshole.
Dog owners are the one putting a price on them not me.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:47 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Dogs don't have races, they have breeds. And they all essentially originated from wolves. There are no labradors "in the wild" and there are no poodles "in the wild". Both have been selectively bred over generations by humans. They can mate with each other all they want, nothing bad comes of it (unless a really large male breeds with a small female, for obvious reasons)

And if you look at dogs, or any other form of life, as something that can just be tossed away because you have to pay for it.. like what the fuck?

You are sick.
Again what make one dog worth more than another?
Old 02-06-2015, 01:53 AM   #37

Quote:
Again what make one dog worth more than another?
That depends on whoever is paying for it
Old 02-06-2015, 02:53 AM   #38
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,118 Times in 161 Posts
Jayboogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:15 AM   #39
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Quote:
Yup, just like that Chinese guy buying the Tibetan mastiff for $2mil in China.
I'm fine going to the SPCA and just adopting a dog, it will cost afew hundred bucks, but that keeps the SPCA in business helping animals.

What do you love Manic?
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:31 AM   #40
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,579 Times in 4,296 Posts
Quote:
It's the breeder's that put a price on a dog and the owners pay that because that's what they are looking for in an animal. The amount of money spent on a pet doesn't matter its the love you give them and they give back. If you have never owned a animal its hard to explain but just the unconditional love that will cheer you up while having a bad day or in general.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:54 AM   #41
nma
#RVG

So, if someone pays for adoption, kid gets kidnapped.. Just go buy another kid, right Manic?
nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:19 AM   #42
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Fuck Paulsen and fuck McNair. Lying bitch deserves zero sympathy. Article writing cunt saying that the dogs were "essentially inconsequential to this world"? Are you joking? You had a bad experience with a shih Tzu and now you're bitter? Fuck you clown.

I'm with murd0c; people piss me off but animals don't have any judgemental issues. The death of these dogs is like the death of innocence. Putting trust in a so-called "professional" and this is the result? Oh yeah, sympathy for her all day. What emotional trauma she must be going through. /endsarcasam

inb4 she applies for a day care licence. Fucking cunt.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #43
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,582 Times in 4,317 Posts
The only way that writer could get people to read his shit is by writing ignorant trash. His editor is equally responsible for allowing the article to be published.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #44
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,245 Times in 274 Posts
I consider my pets a huge part of my family and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If anyone fucks with my family I would want justice.
She would have had to leave the dogs in there for a pretty long time for them to die from exhaustion, wouldn't she? What could she have possibly been doing for that long when she knew she had them in a hot car? It's her JOB to care for them and make sure nothing happens to them. There's such a double standard with the whole thing, and for people to take her side and say that pets are disposable. How heartless can you possibly be!?

That's complete negligence, I feel terrible for the families knowing their dogs suffered in their last moments and if I were them I would wish the worst for the bitch that did it to them.
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
I believe cars are meant to be driven. I see zero point in having a beautiful car and never driving it. Might as well have Miranda Kerr in your bed and sleeping on the ground cause you don't want to fudge her mascara...

We go through our entire lives being told what to do every step of the way. The garage was always the one place where you could indulge in your own passion, with not a care for the outside world.
Godzira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:56 AM   #45
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Quote:
You can't buy or sell humans. By buying an animal you are putting a monetary value on. Sentimental value has no place in law. If someone was house sitting and killed a bunch of the owners fish and flushed them down the toilet should they get jail time?

So many people on the forum claim to love dogs but I where did you get your dog from. That will show how much you love dogs.
Quote:

We have an overpopulation of dogs but people still keep breeding them like no tomorrow.

Overpopulation in domestic pets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why not put a limit to breeding until the overpopulation of dogs and other animals until the the problem is solved.

That will never happen because dogs are like clothes and fashion accessories. People were paying $200 $300 or more for rockin republic jeans then they went out of style and then London Drugs was trying to sell them for $29 and know one was buying. If you go to a pound you can tell what dogs were trendy 5 10 years ago and that are now out of style.
Dude, if you're for real, this is hands-down the most ignorant shit I've ever read in my three years of being a part of Revscene.

Dogs are living beings, with beating hearts with flesh and skin.

This has nothing to do with whether or not dogs have sentimental value or monetary value not, this is about a fucking human being, knowingly killing six living animals with beating hearts with flesh bones and blood, which were important to all of their owners, then LYING to their owners that the dogs disappeared when in reality they were purposely killed and left to die.

And really? Fish? You're really comparing a fish to a dog?

You have a car Manic? So if I went and drove your car off, crashed it, set fire to it, then came to your house to tell you face-to-face that your car was stolen and fed you false information about the culprit who stole your car, then you find out that I was the one who fabricated this lie, you'd be OK with it because cars are just pieces of metal and plastic that shouldn't have any sentimental value anyway right?

[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #46
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Quote:
You can't buy or sell humans. By buying an animal you are putting a monetary value on.
Not sure if you're serious or just plain ignorant. Take a trip out of your little first-world bubble and realize that humans are trafficked all over the world for slavery, sexual exploitation, and labour. Can't buy or sell humans? That's news to me.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:03 AM   #47
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
I respect human life and was taught to hold it in higher regard than the life of an animal. But I love our dog, cat, and bunny. They're special to us, and part of the family.
Bottom line, Emma Paulson is a piece of shit and one would have to dig pretty deep to defend her.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #48
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
You have a car Manic? So if I went and drove your car off, crashed it, set fire to it, then came to your house to tell you face-to-face that your car was stolen and fed you false information about the culprit who stole your car, then you find out that I was the one who fabricated this lie, you'd be OK with it because cars are just pieces of metal and plastic that shouldn't have any sentimental value anyway right?

I believe cars are meant to be driven. I see zero point in having a beautiful car and never driving it. Might as well have Miranda Kerr in your bed and sleeping on the ground cause you don't want to fudge her mascara...

We go through our entire lives being told what to do every step of the way. The garage was always the one place where you could indulge in your own passion, with not a care for the outside world.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #49
nma
#RVG

It's not just about "pets". This woman is a criminal. When you PAY someone to do a service for you, the least you expect out of someone is honesty. She was negligent and lied to try and cover everything up. She also wasted a bunch of time and resources that eventually led to her guilt.

Imagine depositing your money at the bank, then getting a call saying your money was stolen in a robbery. You then find out it was actually the bank that stole your money. Would you want the people involved to go to jail?

NAH MONEY CAN BE REPLACED, LET THEM LIVE ON GAIZ IZZ JUS PAPER

Imagine if someone like Manic was in charge of the justice system, we would all be so fucked
nma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-06-2015, 09:08 AM   #50
RS controls my life!

Revscene jury duty let's go put this lady in her place!