REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2015, 03:26 AM   #251
das not it mane
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wonderland
Posts: 1,879
Thanked 1,840 Times in 506 Posts
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

Advertisement
__________________
RIP in peace
jonwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:37 AM   #252
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,415
Thanked 3,823 Times in 1,748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0
Dog owners are fkin idiots.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:58 AM   #253
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Whether I get charged for theft, vandalism, break and enter, (enter all your law shit here), I could give a rats ass because at the end of the day I can tell myself, "I did the right thing".
well ... that's subjective.

when the nigga from the hood that fuckin gunned down his adversary, he's telling himself he did the right thing too.

the ISIS mother fucker that cuts people's heads off is telling himself he did the right thing too.

your subjective values do not matter. they only matter to you dude. anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing.

the only people that can prove them wrong are the law, and god lol. and god aint around right now so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
However, my question still remains. If a baby is suffocating and distressed in a car in the scorching summer, and the mother standing outside told you not to touch her car, would you comply?
I would 1000% confirm the baby is suffocating and distressed. not just by my own subjective judgement. and I know babies aren't little pathetic useless things that die like tamagachi pet or something.

if the cops can be there within a reasonable time (which they will if i tell them there is a human in danger), in which i think the baby would survive through, i'd call the cops.

cuz if this were a lawless society, i would punch the woman out (or probably just shoot her, cuz that's easier, and they won't come back and bite you). but it's not lawless... and i'd go to prison cuz of our sexist feminist society if ever lay even a finger on a woman. so it would be a lot more fun to watch a cop bend her arm behind her back while she's screaming on the ground and watch her baby be carried away by the same people causing her physical pain. if i tried to do that, i might end up in a lengthy legal battle... and yeah, im an ass, i'll tell myself: "this wasn't worth it over someone elses god damn baby". so fuck them. life is cheap bro. i got my own shit to do.

yeah, so i guess i would comply and leave her shit alone. unless i feel the baby would DIE AT THAT MOMENT if i didn't do something right then and there. which i highly doubt. and if say i didn't do anything AND the baby DID die... i would feel guilt yeah... but only temporary. then logic would kick in and go "hey people die every second of the day" and i'd go ... "oh yeah" then go "well i got life goals and shit i wanna achieve, and i ain't letting that one little scenario bother me" and then i'd continue my day and forget the fucking dead baby. that's life bro. i wouldn't let some scenario hold me down. i wouldnt hold it against myself. that's so weak. lol. just forget about it and move on. i aint no justice upholder. i aint a virtuous person. i can be nice sometimes, but in the end, i know what i want, and i ain't gonna hold myself to anything that will hinder me. not someone's dog, not someone's kid. not any life, human or not.

do you not see, not everyone is like you? and the fact that there are people not like you, makes it so you're not right? cuz... no one's right?

you can tell yourself what's right and wrong and that you "did the right thing"
but i can apply that to every scenario, good or bad. it just depends who's on the wrong end of the stick.

i ain't evil, i'm just pretty neutral. there is no real good or bad. everything is relative to your values. that's why law exists.

if you disrespect the law, then you might as well disrespect it fully and become a real criminal. cuz what's the difference. the law doesn't give a fuck what you think. it only gives a fuck what you did.

you're obviously not a neutralist. i always see both sides, and this time, it's 2vs1.

the law, and a man being disrespected, vs an insecure woman projecting her fears onto a situation.

i think the former will win, so i place my money on that. that and i totally think the dog is fine.

pain and suffering isn't something that you should avoid. you should dive knee deep into that shit and embrace it. because happiness is optional and temporary. pain and suffering is not.

when i see a crying baby, i don't feel bad. i just go "yeah bro, i've been there too, and if you keep crying you'll become stronger, so keep crying".

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0
lol, yeah man. and people think this shit wouldnt happen.
that guy is a super justice warrior, vs some calm dude WITH A GUN that lost it for a split second.

if you idiots out there don't think someone will potentially shoot you over something SMALL like this... youre crazy. you've been sheltered and living in vancouver too long. people will slay your ass if you look at them the wrong way in most parts of the world.

and they only don't do it here, cuz you're not worth the trouble. the LAW is on your side.

the LAW is what protects you from some guy deciding you're an annoyance, so he goes and kills you and your entire family cuz your dog too a shit on his lawn.

so if you disrespect the law, because you "feel" it's right...

you just think about what a meaner, more aggressive person will do when he "feels" it's right.

and boy will you be in a world of butt hurt.

remember, the law is what's keeping most of you from being 6 feet under. so it's your choice if you wish to disrespect it. you just better accept the consequences. that's all it is. a trade off.

if you want to take the risk, then take the risk. some people got better shit to do than to play hero.

some people don't feel "it's the right thing to do" and dont "give themselves a pat on the back". they could care less. and that doesn't make them any more evil or worse than you. they just have different values, and if you disagree, go fight them.

the law is neutral and impartial, it is the best balance between all of our values. it is the easiest way to settle something. unless, like i said, you wanna fight. which i'm sure most of you don't. so... yeah. stop being so hypocritical.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 06:56 AM   #254
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,703
Thanked 1,010 Times in 404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
well ... that's subjective.

when the nigga from the hood that fuckin gunned down his adversary, he's telling himself he did the right thing too.

the ISIS mother fucker that cuts people's heads off is telling himself he did the right thing too.

your subjective values do not matter. they only matter to you dude. anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing.

the only people that can prove them wrong are the law, and god lol. and god aint around right now so yeah.
They sure are subjective. And they sure damn well only matters to me. You'd think I'd go into someone's car to save a dog in hopes that my subjective values meets expectation in everyone's eyes?

Anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing, yes. Do I give a fuck? No, because their subjective value doesn't matter to me unless they their action comes into my boundaries and affects my values.

Law are man made, and because they're man made, they can be alter by man himself. If you truly believe 100% that the law will protect you, you've been or have become a very naive person.

Doing something right or wrong is about your conscience. You seeing a dying baby might not trigger your conscience in trying to save him and in a normal sane person's eyes, you're a fucking cruel person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
I would 1000% confirm the baby is suffocating and distressed. not just by my own subjective judgement. and I know babies aren't little pathetic useless things that die like tamagachi pet or something.

if the cops can be there within a reasonable time (which they will if i tell them there is a human in danger), in which i think the baby would survive through, i'd call the cops.
If we all can tell the future, this thread wouldn't exist would it? It's because we don't know what will happen in the next 10, 30, 60 seconds, so we act on our best instincts and prevent the worst case scenario happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
cuz if this were a lawless society, i would punch the woman out (or probably just shoot her, cuz that's easier, and they won't come back and bite you). but it's not lawless... and i'd go to prison cuz of our sexist feminist society if ever lay even a finger on a woman. so it would be a lot more fun to watch a cop bend her arm behind her back while she's screaming on the ground and watch her baby be carried away by the same people causing her physical pain. if i tried to do that, i might end up in a lengthy legal battle... and yeah, im an ass, i'll tell myself: "this wasn't worth it over someone elses god damn baby". so fuck them. life is cheap bro. i got my own shit to do.

yeah, so i guess i would comply and leave her shit alone. unless i feel the baby would DIE AT THAT MOMENT if i didn't do something right then and there. which i highly doubt. and if say i didn't do anything AND the baby DID die... i would feel guilt yeah... but only temporary. then logic would kick in and go "hey people die every second of the day" and i'd go ... "oh yeah" then go "well i got life goals and shit i wanna achieve, and i ain't letting that one little scenario bother me" and then i'd continue my day and forget the fucking dead baby. that's life bro. i wouldn't let some scenario hold me down. i wouldnt hold it against myself. that's so weak. lol. just forget about it and move on. i aint no justice upholder. i aint a virtuous person. i can be nice sometimes, but in the end, i know what i want, and i ain't gonna hold myself to anything that will hinder me. not someone's dog, not someone's kid. not any life, human or not.
You've pretty much described the person you are in one paragraph. You don't have a sensitive side whether it's about a life or about an object. You don't want anyone's trouble get in your way, nor you getting in anyone's trouble. You're the mind your own business guy. You can take a walk on the street, see a woman get raped, mugged, assaulted, murdered, etc. shrug it off and continue your day.

This type of personality is unique but very beneficial. I probably could do the same, but the guilt for me would be too much. So congratulations with that.

Majority of the people (let's just say Canada), are not like that. Sane normal people would care and would try to help.

With that said, the quote below applies to you more than anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
do you not see, not everyone is like you? and the fact that there are people not like you, makes it so you're not right? cuz... no one's right?

you can tell yourself what's right and wrong and that you "did the right thing"
but i can apply that to every scenario, good or bad. it just depends who's on the wrong end of the stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
i ain't evil, i'm just pretty neutral. there is no real good or bad. everything is relative to your values. that's why law exists.

if you disrespect the law, then you might as well disrespect it fully and become a real criminal. cuz what's the difference. the law doesn't give a fuck what you think. it only gives a fuck what you did.

you're obviously not a neutralist. i always see both sides, and this time, it's 2vs1.

the law, and a man being disrespected, vs an insecure woman projecting her fears onto a situation.

i think the former will win, so i place my money on that. that and i totally think the dog is fine.

pain and suffering isn't something that you should avoid. you should dive knee deep into that shit and embrace it. because happiness is optional and temporary. pain and suffering is not.

when i see a crying baby, i don't feel bad. i just go "yeah bro, i've been there too, and if you keep crying you'll become stronger, so keep crying".
Your belief contradicts your own. You claim to be a neutralist, yet you quickly judged that the women in the video were wrong because they disrespected the law. Neutralists don't take sides whether it's against the law or not. Neutralists will think both sides have their stories and both sides can walk away being right.

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that the former would win. You're speaking about law that is invisible and a man's ego versus a woman who possibly just saved a life FOR THAT MAN. I think in most eyes, the latter will win. But since you're a man with no heart or sensitive side, it's a loss battle for the woman. You being a neutralist sounds full of shit to me if you have no respect for what the woman did.

You have zero consideration for people's intention and action of good faith. You let the law blind you from the meaning of life and in most cases could be beneficial on your part since it will keep you out of trouble. I really hope that law won't come between you from getting what you want in life, cause I sure as damn will stand there and laugh if I ever witness it in person with zero guilt and full of enjoyment.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:44 AM   #255
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
quasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Cloverdale
Posts: 10,231
Thanked 2,279 Times in 827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0
That dude in the car is so unstable.
__________________



“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 08:56 AM   #256
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 5,410
Thanked 3,690 Times in 1,527 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0

lmao that guy's getting ripped a new one
growing up in Phoenix, I can see where the concern is coming from but its still none of his goddamn business.

I just don't get why some people talk too much.
__________________
"There's a lot of dead people who had the right of way."
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:18 AM   #257
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
I'll bet you wouldn't have the balls to punch the woman out with other men the same size as you standing around you, providing "it was a lawless society".
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 10:48 AM   #258
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
white rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Your Moms House
Posts: 3,146
Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,122 Posts
Spoiler!


Easily 10 sig worthy statements in here. haha! I can honestly appreciate the big picture sense of what he's trying to say. Everything is relative. Facts almost don't matter anymore. It's how someone or a group interprets said facts. I'm guessing for Ulic, the world is a motherfucker and doesn't give a rats fuck about anyone. It's harsh and cold. Survival of the fittest more or less. And instead of being all sad about it and crying, he'd rather be more acceptant of it. There's the relativity at work. Imagine if the world all of a sudden went up in arms about killing spiders. Society would drill it into me that my decision to kill all those spiders over the years were wrong as fuck then I'd be riddled with guilt. That would suck. But for now, since that's not the case, let's kill some spiders all guilt free and shit.

Something in my upbringing told me that seeing an animal in distress is terrible. Like heart-wrenchingly terrible. I believe that with so much conviction that I'd go WAY outside the law to do something about it. Most times to my own peril considering the current Canadian Judicial System. Disrespecting the dog owner? Invasion of privacy? Break and enter? Assualt? I don't give a fuck about that bullshit. All my fears of consequence go completely out the window given the right circumstance(ie: an animal in distress, or what I would believe to be distress). Call it compassion, call it being human, call it a lapse in judgement, call it a character defect, call me an idiot, whatever. Not quite sure why I'm like that, but it's unlikely to change while I'm alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
I'll bet you wouldn't have the balls to punch the woman out with other men the same size as you standing around you, providing "it was a lawless society".
Pretty sure if we fell into anarchy Ulic would be strapped with a flame thrower taking out er'body. And then head home for a refreshing can of Coke once the days work is complete. LOL!
__________________
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 10:53 AM   #259
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Pretty sure he wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
Pretty sure if we fell into anarchy Ulic would be strapped with a flame thrower taking out er'body. And then head home for a refreshing can of Coke once the days work is complete. LOL!
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:00 AM   #260
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,167
Thanked 18,419 Times in 3,973 Posts
Pretty sure he'd be typing nonsensical essays about animalistic behaviour in times of anarchy with poor sentence structure.
In all fairness Ulic clearly isn't a sociopath. I've seen him show many forms of empathy, usually to the victims of SJW's, which I can agree with. I can appreciate that he doesn't care for people to have their lives ruined over a mob mentality. While I'm not on his side of the argument about who is right or wrong usually, I don't want to see peoples lives destroyed because they are fucking stupid. I just want them to know they are stupid then move on.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:22 AM   #261
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Anyone who could easily punch out a 5foot nothing, 100lbs woman is a piece of shit Pussy in my books that's for sure, and as well in many other books. Oh ya and could very easily forget all about a little baby dying inside a hot car as he said himself, cause hey... People die everyday right? A genuine winner in all accounts.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:04 PM   #262
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,167
Thanked 18,419 Times in 3,973 Posts
It's all an act.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:05 PM   #263
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
I'll bet you wouldn't have the balls to punch the woman out with other men the same size as you standing around you, providing "it was a lawless society".
you're right. cuz why would i want to put myself in danger? because if it were lawless, they'd be packing heat. i'd shoot them from afar. like all of them. i'd take out the threats that i perceive first. so i'd probably kill the men if they looked like they would defend her. then i'd kill her. pretty simple man. that's if i really wanted to kill them. dude. the point of killing someone is to get away with it. not to stand there and beat your chest like a gorilla. well u can do that too. but u can't even do that, if you don't get away with it. lol.

it's just battle. don't let it get to you. there's no honor in fighting to the death. i'm not playing a god damn sport. and that's the mistake you'll make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
Pretty sure he wouldn't.
yeah, i would. i would just shoot and kill and take what i need to survive. you guys cry about it first. i'll cry about it later for brief moments, as i enjoy my life, while the guys that cry about it first, are dead. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
Anyone who could easily punch out a 5foot nothing, 100lbs woman is a piece of shit Pussy in my books that's for sure, and as well in many other books. Oh ya and could very easily forget all about a little baby dying inside a hot car as he said himself, cause hey... People die everyday right? A genuine winner in all accounts.
lol you obviously didn't read white rockets comments... he's like, the only one with a brain in this thread or something.

well, reach out to 1, is better than reaching out to zero.

i still consider myself neutral, because i am trying to balance it to neutrality. i will easily switch sides. i hold no loyalties.

if suddenly everyone sided with the asian guy and the girl was about to be destroyed because she "opened a door" then i'd quickly switch sides.

there's a balance, and i'll jump around depending on what idiots are on the other side fucking shit up.

the balance usually is, shut the fuck up, and leave everyone else alone.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:07 PM   #264
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
I'm guessing for Ulic, the world is a motherfucker and doesn't give a rats fuck about anyone. It's harsh and cold. Survival of the fittest more or less. And instead of being all sad about it and crying, he'd rather be more acceptant of it. There's the relativity at work.
thanks, again, you're one of the few that are able to step out of their own ego and perspective and know exactly what point i'm trying to get across. it's not that i don't give a rats fuck. i do. but if i try and i fail to save someone, it's like... oh well. what's there to fucking cry about. move on with your life. or you can cry about it and feel guilt and hold yourself to it for the rest of your fucking life. jeez. why don't you just tie a fucking ball and chain to your ankle and jump into the ocean right now then? LOL right?!

one should be able to just let go of anything, as tragic as it is, or as hopeless or anything. it's just like. you put one foot in front of another, and u take a step away, and then.... you put the other foot and take a step... and before you know it, it's behind you. and then who the fuck cares right. lol. i ain't spending my time on earth crying about shit that's inevitable. like death and suffering. that shit is NORMAL. that's like... the only consistent thing that has ever existed.

accept the way the world is. and you'll be a lot more content.

Happiness is a reward for those who embrace pain and suffering. embrace that shit. that IS life.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:15 PM   #265
GS8
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: The Fruit Loops
Posts: 1,998
Thanked 4,135 Times in 1,108 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

lol you obviously didn't read white rockets comments... he's like, the only one with a brain in this thread or something.
I like how you included yourself in the brainless category

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Ummm.. it's GS8.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:17 PM   #266
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Your response caught me a little off guard. Lol
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:24 PM   #267
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
and you guys wanna talk about empathy... you're going to be surprised how little you guys have right now.

EVERY SINGLE DOG SHAMING VIDEO. how many times has the dog owners looked at the shamer and go "OMG IM SO WRONG, IM SO SORRY, THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, YOU HAVE ENLIGHTENED ME!"

no man. every video they're fucking pissed off cuz there's some ass hat being a fucking ass hat.

i immediately sided with the guy not because i don't give two shits about the dog (but also cuz i dont think the dog is in danger), but because there's an ass hat being a fucking ass hat shoving a camera and their lives into his personal space.

I WOULD BE HELLA PISSED TOO. WOULDNT YOU?

yes you would be.

that is empathy.

you guys are the one lacking it. projecting your insecurities on a dog, that is not showing any distressful emotion at all. whereas you have a guy fucking losing it and obviously feeling hella violated... and you guys continue to attack him?

don't give me a lesson on empathy. i have more empathy than any of you. I just know how to handle myself like a man instead of whining about some trivial point.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:41 PM   #268
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
white rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Your Moms House
Posts: 3,146
Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
it's not that i don't give a rats fuck. i do.
I more meant that the world doesn't give a rats fuck. The world is cold, harsh, final and absolute. You just seem to be more acceptant of that. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be in this thread. Or alive for that matter. One must always be giving a fuck to survive. Lots of fucks are given in this thread. And that's a good thing.

Again, it's all perspective. The day my daughter was born the world is warm, full of joy and togetherness. The day a friend was run over by a drunk driver then world is cold, harsh, unfair, etc.

One can gain knowledge and understanding from other people's perspective if you can look at it objectively and without bringing your own opinion of it into the mix.
__________________
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 01:29 PM   #269
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,703
Thanked 1,010 Times in 404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
i still consider myself neutral, because i am trying to balance it to neutrality. i will easily switch sides. i hold no loyalties.

if suddenly everyone sided with the asian guy and the girl was about to be destroyed because she "opened a door" then i'd quickly switch sides.

there's a balance, and i'll jump around depending on what idiots are on the other side fucking shit up.

the balance usually is, shut the fuck up, and leave everyone else alone.
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what neutral means?

What you describe sounds more like a two face.

Every one of your post just goes against your previous one. So full of shit.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 01:38 PM   #270
Head Moderator
 
Lomac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1982
Location: Great White Nor
Posts: 22,595
Thanked 6,407 Times in 2,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
What, 10 pages in and Multicultral hasnt mentioned that some of that male Asian anger steams from heavenly blessed asian beauties mating up with either only rich or tall white privileged males?
Nah, that'd be Joe45.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #271
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what neutral means?

What you describe sounds more like a two face.

Every one of your post just goes against your previous one. So full of shit.
good, evil, law, and chaos are simply prejudices and dangerous extremes. good and evil come second to the need to be free. If I join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with my own at the moment.

Neutrality is all sides, right smack in the middle. it's not just standing there and not participating. that's not neutral. that's just non existent.

you might be "neutral" and just hide in the dark. but i am talking about neutrality of values. the middle of two relative extremes.

neutral lies between good, evil, law, and chaos. if any of those become too influential, I will take the other side to bring it back to neutrality. If any of those are left unchecked, dangerous zealous extreme social behaviors will start to appear. in this case, social justice and getting into people's faces over trivial shit. in this case, "good" has gone too far, and it's obviously upset the balance cuz when you do good, bad shit shouldn't happen. and bad shit is happening. so obviously it's not good anymore.



Like I said, if I join a team X to go protect that asian guy from a killer mob Y, and team X is winning, and mob Y is about to be wiped out and killed off, I'll join mob Y and fight team X to save mob Y from being completely killed off. because the balance would be fucked.

I'm not bound by any culture, or tradition.



I still find it funny that all you guys still haven't quoted the video posted at the top of this page. lol. it's like exactly what we've been arguing about for days. and you guys just choose to ignore it and attack me because i'm giving you the finger. lol immature children.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 03:10 PM   #272
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,703
Thanked 1,010 Times in 404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
good, evil, law, and chaos are simply prejudices and dangerous extremes. good and evil come second to the need to be free. If I join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with my own at the moment.

Neutrality is all sides, right smack in the middle. it's not just standing there and not participating. that's not neutral. that's just non existent.

you might be "neutral" and just hide in the dark. but i am talking about neutrality of values. the middle of two relative extremes.

neutral lies between good, evil, law, and chaos. if any of those become too influential, I will take the other side to bring it back to neutrality. If any of those are left unchecked, dangerous zealous extreme social behaviors will start to appear. in this case, social justice and getting into people's faces over trivial shit. in this case, "good" has gone too far, and it's obviously upset the balance cuz when you do good, bad shit shouldn't happen. and bad shit is happening. so obviously it's not good anymore.
You literally just created your own definition for neutral. No argument in the world can win that. Good job man.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
Like I said, if I join a team X to go protect that asian guy from a killer mob Y, and team X is winning, and mob Y is about to be wiped out and killed off, I'll join mob Y and fight team X to save mob Y from being completely killed off. because the balance would be fucked.

I'm not bound by any culture, or tradition.



I still find it funny that all you guys still haven't quoted the video posted at the top of this page. lol. it's like exactly what we've been arguing about for days. and you guys just choose to ignore it and attack me because i'm giving you the finger. lol immature children.
If you're so fucking neutral, why the fuck would you join team X in the first place to help push the morale even further? Then go back on the losing side and attempt to push it back?

That's not even fucking neutrality. That's just fucking retarded.

I have come to a conclusion that

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I'm done. Peace out.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 03:21 PM   #273
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,680
Thanked 1,928 Times in 612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
You literally just created your own definition for neutral. No argument in the world can win that. Good job man.





If you're so fucking neutral, why the fuck would you join team X in the first place to help push the morale even further? Then go back on the losing side and attempt to push it back?

That's not even fucking neutrality. That's just fucking retarded.

I have come to a conclusion that

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I'm done. Peace out.
lmao sounds like he's living his life inside dungeons and dragons
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 03:26 PM   #274
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
and according to that picture, there's a buncha kratos in this thread LOL. they all wanna do good, but in the most selfish and chaotic way lol. "fuck the law, it's good so i'm going to break the law and do what i feel is right"

you should know that the dungeons and dragons alignment stems from moral and ethical perspective of law/order, anacrchy/chaos, good/evil, which stems from religious, and social origins.

the alignment system came first, thousands of years ago, not the game. lol.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 03:33 PM   #275
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,361
Thanked 5,348 Times in 1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
You literally just created your own definition for neutral. No argument in the world can win that. Good job man.





If you're so fucking neutral, why the fuck would you join team X in the first place to help push the morale even further? Then go back on the losing side and attempt to push it back?

That's not even fucking neutrality. That's just fucking retarded.

I have come to a conclusion that

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I'm done. Peace out.
it's very obvious you're just a guy with a pitchfork and torch.

your posts show that you have very little understanding of "taking it too far"

you just wanna take it to the extreme.

guy locks dog in car, execute him.

guy scams phone from another guy, end his career.

if the rs beatdown crew assembles and finds some dude, everyone's gonna stop shaming him, and you're still gonna be stomping on his face, and i'd be the dude pulling you back and going "yo bro, you're being crazy" and you won't even know it. and i'd have to punch you out for taking it too far and stop you from killing our target in the first place. you understand the analogy now?

doctor hunts lion for thrill. you want people to burn for the same reason.

justice is impartial. not blind, like you are.

what you want isn't justice. it's revenge and to laugh at someone being hurt.
you want your cheap thrill you sick fuck lol.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net