REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-28-2015, 10:43 PM   #151
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
https://www.avma.org/public/PetCare/...psed-Time.aspx
Estimated Vehicle Interior Air Temperature v. Elapsed TimeElapsed time Outside Air Temperature (F)
70 75 80 85 90 95
0 minutes 70 75 80 85 90 95
10 minutes 89 94 99 104 109 114
20 minutes 99 104 109 114 119 124
30 minutes 104 109 114 119 124 129
40 minutes 108 113 118 123 128 133
50 minutes 111 116 121 126 131 136
60 minutes 113 118 123 128 133 138
> 1 hour 115 120 125 130 135 140
Courtesy Jan Null, CCM; Department of Geosciences, San Francisco State University

So yesterday was roughly 70F which means after 10 minutes with no air flow, the inside temp could have been 89F which is just over 31C.
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #152
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,020 Times in 7,110 Posts
Keep in mind this is also a french bulldog, which have a much harder time controlling their heat and breathing than most dogs.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #153
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
Anyway, in the end of the day, the girls had no right to open the door of someone else's property and go invade privacy. That's the bottom line.

The guy on the other hand reacted in a very retarded way, especially considering the girls motive.
So what about good samaritans that break hot-car windows to save dogs and babies? That's the same concept as trying to open the car door first to see if it is unlocked.

The guy was just insecure of opening the windows too much because of thieves.

Any what's with people posting everything they film on youtube/facebook?
Maybe not filming it could have made him less frustrated. The girls could have talked to him in a different way so he could be more understanding of the situation.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:50 PM   #154
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
If you google temperature of healthy dog, it registers at 102.5F. So at 70F in 30 min it reaches 104F just above healthy dog temperature. Buying that slurpee and eating that sandwich is for sure under 10 minutes. Social justice noobing out on distress. Sue for defamation.
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-28-2015, 11:00 PM   #155

Body temperature and ideal ambient temperature for comfort are two very different things man. Do you think humans feel most comfortable at 98.6 degrees? Holy fuck.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-28-2015, 11:53 PM   #156
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
Ok Professor Proton.
First off, that back window is not open an inch.
use your eyes, and your brain, it is an inch. and the front is at least 3. so you have no argument about windows already.

Quote:
To be honest, when I first watched the video, i didn't even thing the rear window was open because the crack was that small.
thats cuz youre fucking blind and maybe you shouldnt be the judge of details if you didn't even notice that. discredited, get out.

Quote:
If there isn't any air flow, the inside temperatures will continue to go up.
3 inches in the front, ok ill give u 0.75 inches in the back.
you think air cannot flow between 3.75 inches? if the other windows were open you'd have at least 6-7 inches. are you serious?

you want me to post a video of a day where car windows are down total of 4 inches. and show you there is airflow?

everyone keeps bitching about NO AIRFLOW...

dude, the windows are fucking down, there is fucking airflow.

do you know how little airflow makes a huge difference vs ABSOLUTELY NO AIRFLOW?

Quote:
Someone on FB posted a video of a 14 month old dog that was convulsing in the back of the family car. The family decided to go to Ikea and spent 4 hrs in there shopping.
5 minutes vs 4 hours. are u fucking dumb. u know 5 minutes of 4 hours is 2%?

Quote:
As for the owner of the dog, if they have a mental illness, please let me know why he is still driving? Then again, that will probably explain all the damage on his front bumper.
again, are you fucking dumb? do u know what the definition of a mental illness is? your last comment is so fucking stupid. "it probably explains all the damage on his front bumper"

"why is a mentally ill person driving"

"why is a mentally ill person owning a dog"

you guys are fucktards.

you know if youre depressed, PTSD, any of those things, you're considered mentally ill?

you know if you have OCD, you're mentally ill?

you know if u have ADHD you're mentally ill?

do you guys even know what the fuck mentally ill means?

here's a lesson, you guys are thinking "clinically insane". and you know what it takes to be clinically insane? you cannot be clinically insane unless you are unable to take care of yourself and function as an individual in society.

aka you cant even feed yourself cuz you're so obsessed with the voices talking to you or some mathematical secret formula that explains the universe. or some shit like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Body temperature and ideal ambient temperature for comfort are two very different things man. Do you think humans feel most comfortable at 98.6 degrees? Holy fuck.
37c for all who cant convert 98.6f.

yeah it doesnt feel comfortable. but it's definitely survivable by a long fucking shot. u know like at least 1/4th of the worlds population constantly lives in that type of heat right?

you know all the dogs and cats and wild animals that live in those places live in those temperatures too right?

what the fuck do you think animals in places like singapore, philipines, taiwan, all of south east asia, india, and shit do? when the COOLEST it gets is like 30C at 330am in the morning on a summer's night?

all those stray dogs and cats, that live in those areas must be perpetually suffering and getting brain damage right?
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-28-2015, 11:56 PM   #157

Do you think there are fucking french bulldogs roaming the streets of india in 40 degrees celsius? Dogs control their internal temperature by heavy breathing. The fucked up brachycephalic dogs like french bulldogs can't breathe properly, therefore it makes a pretty substantial difference in their ability to control their temperature.

You can type another 600000 word post about nothing, but it doesn't make leaving a dog like that in a car with the windows down ".75inches x4 with a maximum wind velocity of 13knots at 71.6 degrees ambient temperature 131 feet above sea level at 71% humidity with the quadrant vortex air movement of a subarus 43 degree a-pillar" any safer for this dog to sit in for any amount of time.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by westopher; 07-29-2015 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:05 AM   #158
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJo View Post
...And someone earlier in this thread called it...

I shared the video that went viral on a social media site and someone replied with:

"An excerpt from a post from a friend of a friend: the guy is my friends friends older brother, he is bipolar and suffers from depression after his parents passed away. the video doesn't show the whole story but he was trying to handle the situation but after they started bitching and yelling st him he doesn't know how to handle these social problems very well and just snaps it's easy to shame a guy using social media and to only see the bad side of a situation or a person but he's going thru a lot as well and with his condition didn't handle it the right way. just wanted clarify cause its not fair the way ppl portray him."

This is exactly like what someone said... spot on!
yeah i did, because you can clearly see that's what he's bitching about if you LISTEN to the words he is saying instead of just listening to the intensity and loudness of his voice. you can clearly hear that's what he's talking about. they are giving him holier than thou attitude and he just keeps telling them "good for you"

AND SHE was the one that posted the story saying "when he told me to not touch his dog or car, I DID NOT COMPLY"

what the fuck. you put the two together and she's OBVIOUSLY IN THE WRONG.

she meant "good" trying to "save" the dog. but as soon as the dog was "saved" and he approached them, they should have just realised "oh he was sitting right there, everything is fine" and APOLOGIZED and LEAVE IMMEDIATELY and hang their head in shame for acting so impulsively.

regardless, she should have JUST LEFT when she realised he was right there.

instead, they block his way, don't stop touching his dog and car, and proceed to LECTURE him as if they were all knowing god.

he said it exactly right "FUCKIN GOOD FOR YOU".

as soon as they blocked him from his car and didnt comply with his request to lay off his personal property, THEY'RE IMMEDIATELY IN THE WRONG.

saving the dog is out the window, the dog is safe already, there was nothing wrong and they still have the nerve to stand there and disrespect him.

what the fuck is wrong with you people, you're all gonna get knocked the fuck out one day. especially you hypocritical fucks that always post shit like "don't touch another mans car" "don't fuck with a man's shit"

yeah well she FUCKED WITH A MANS SHIT. she got YELLED at. woopdidoo.

there are people that would have knocked her teeth out. she should be thankful her idiocy and impulsiveness didn't get her worse.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 12:19 AM   #159
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,221 Times in 1,387 Posts
Ulic's username should be TL;DR
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #160
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
Like westopher explained, the heat is intensified in the case of French bulldogs because they have short snouts that make it hard for them to breathe and are uncomfortable in heat.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:35 AM   #161
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
Ulic's username should be TL;DR
well here's one for all the slow readers of RS:

i don't know what's more sick and twisted.

people that keep buying and supporting these mutated genetically inferior down syndrome dogs that are designed to suffer, can't even reproduce naturally cuz they're so deformed, full of health issues... all to satisfy their own need for some "pet"/"entertainment"

or

people defending someone elses dog, over that SAME someone, who is being disrespected to his face.

and do you not see the irony?

"honey im going to support and buy a dog that perpetually suffers and needs special attentive care to make sure it doesn't die even more prematurely than it's supposed to..."

"oh it's in a car, it's going to suffer more, it's not okay... but it suffering naturally the way we designed it so it looks cuter is ok"

dude, you fucking made it suffer when you chose to buy it. it's like purposely adopting a genetically engineered child that perpetually suffers and is weak, and then getting mad at someone else for making it suffer, yet again.

shouldn't you guys be out shaming everyone who owns one of these twisted abhorrent creations of mankind? even more, shouldn't you guys be shaming the breeders that are out to do this to make money?

you guys need to pull your heads out of your asses.

i can walk up to that dog and shoot it and i'd get a slap on the wrist, most places in the world i'd walk away free.

if i walked up to that screaming guy and shot him, in all places i'd go to prison for a very long time, or even executed.

get your priorities straight. he has every right. he OWNS the dog. the fucking dog is licensed and registered. like a fucking slave. because IT IS.

doesn't matter if it's your family member, your baby, or whatever. reality is, it's a dog. an animal. by the law, and by all sane humans, it does not have more rights than its owner. that's right its OWNER. it's OWNED.

it sits when you fucking tell it to, it rolls over when you tell it to. you use it for some sick self gratification of companionship. yeah i am guilty of that too. but i am not blinded by emotion.

it is what it is.

when my dog suffered at old age, it was a HUMAN that decided to kill it and put it out of its "misery". the dog had no choice. in fact, the dog never had any choice in anything it's entire life. it was a slave to it's owners whim and impulses.

when it runs free, it is a HUMAN that calls ANOTHER HUMAN to come fucking pick it up with a metal noose and drag it into some dog prison so it can wait for it's OWNER to come pick it up.

it's a dog. he's a human. he did nothing wrong. nothing wrong by law, nothing wrong by morals. the dog wasnt hurt, the dog wasn't suffering (more than it already genetically is).

you guys are fucking insane.

the battle isn't between the dog and the human. it's between those humans. the two women and the guy.

and the women did wrong to the guy.

the guy did no wrong. he did no wrong to the dog either, if he did, the dog would be "dead". but THE DOG ISNT. the dog isnt even injured.

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO PUT ON THE TABLE?

"but but he COULDA been suffering"
"how were they SUPPOSED to know how long the dog was in there?"
"what IF the dog did die?"

WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA. DIDN'T.

she took down her god damn post cuz she realised she was wrong. she told the story which everyone saw, and she openly admitted to breaking the law, and then denying him his property. she realised that and pulled down her post.

that and he's mentally "ill"... OH NOE YOU WOULDNT WANT TO PUBLICLY SHAME A MENTALLY ILL PERSON... that would probably make everyone SHAME YOU. BETTER TAKE THAT DOWN OR IT'LL BACK FIRE.

she's protecting her own ass, she's regretting she acted so impulsively, and she's regretting she never saw the other persons perspective.

EVEN THE ORIGINAL PERSON HAS ADMITTED WRONG DOING. and requested everyone to stop white knighting and trying to bring social justice to that asian guy.

she told you all to shut the fuck up... so....

what the fuck are you guys still white knighting about?

has your heads reached the small intestine yet? keep going a little further, you'll find what you're looking for.

remember, at the end of the day, it's not YOUR dog. it's HIS dog. if you want to treat your dog a certain way, then fucking go buy one. you can PAY for one with MONEY. and OWN it. just like he OWNS his dog. HIS PROPERTY. HIS WAY.

if you're so certain he's a bad owner, then spend the actual time and effort and do some private detective work and catch him red handed doing something the law would justify as cruelty to animals...

OH but you won't cuz you don't have the time or money or really even fucking care to do it. it's easier just to whine and point fingers at how bad of a dog owner he is.

... jesus christ. we've become a nation of fucking pussies. pussies who project their social insecurities on every scenario they see, self victimizing and projecting victimization on everything they lay their eyes on, then to get their high, they fiend on social justice, a way to make themselves feel good... cuz that's all victims wanna do. feel good. and they do it in the most twisted way. they make someone else a victim, so for once they feel like they're the winners. sick. twisted. perverted.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-29-2015 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:49 AM   #162
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Ulic is the guy in the video
bossha is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 02:25 AM   #163
I keep RS good

no, if i were that guy in the video, i woulda knocked the asian girl out.

took the phone of the woman making a video, shoved it up her ass, shot her dog, and then run her over as i exited the parking lot.

all while never letting a drop of that slurpee go to waste. dat slurpee.

but seriously, i woulda just run them both over, cuz i'm mentally ill, that's what mentally ill people do. mentally ill things.

i would be acquitted. because no social justice warrior wants to shame a mentally ill person. that would be a mentally ill advised move. lol.

oh yeah, i'd probably feed the corpses of the two women and the other dog to my dog. cuz he needs a treat after a long hard days worth of suffering in a car.

hey. im mentally ill, you better not shame me. or shame on you. don't oppress the oppressed. or use the word retard either, cuz that's against your code.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 04:11 AM   #164
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
no, if i were that guy in the video, i woulda knocked the asian girl out.
Now that is the action of someone with mental issues.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:15 AM   #165
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,872 Times in 3,849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse View Post
The guy was just insecure of opening the windows too much because of thieves.
Then that's when he should've decided to leave the dog at home. If someone's concern for material belongings is above their concern for their pet LEAVE IT AT HOME. He probably also would've locked the door if that was the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse View Post
Any what's with people posting everything they film on youtube/facebook?
Maybe not filming it could have made him less frustrated. The girls could have talked to him in a different way so he could be more understanding of the situation.
The filming started after buddy already started acting like a moron, I doubt he ever even saw the phone, so that excuse doesn't fly either.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:17 AM   #166
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
use your eyes, and your brain, it is an inch. and the front is at least 3. so you have no argument about windows already.

thats cuz youre fucking blind and maybe you shouldnt be the judge of details if you didn't even notice that. discredited, get out.

3 inches in the front, ok ill give u 0.75 inches in the back.
you think air cannot flow between 3.75 inches? if the other windows were open you'd have at least 6-7 inches. are you serious?

you want me to post a video of a day where car windows are down total of 4 inches. and show you there is airflow?
Yes do show such video's please.

You still haven't acknowledged the fact that Impreza's run a frameless window and you can clearly see that the rubber seal around the door frame is around 0.75-1 inch which leaves very little window opening when the rear window is opened that 0.75 - 1 inch.
The window opening is 2 dimensional, so it's height times length.
Assuming each window is 24 inches in length, you honest think 168 square inches of open window will give you enough air flow to lower the inside temperature of a car what has 8 glass windows and acts like a greenhouse?
And just because the inside temps are higher than the outside temps, it doesn't mean the heat will immediately exhaust out of the car with the window open slightly.

Quote:
everyone keeps bitching about NO AIRFLOW...

dude, the windows are fucking down, there is fucking airflow.

do you know how little airflow makes a huge difference vs ABSOLUTELY NO AIRFLOW?
Give us some hard numbers if you are so certain that that little bit of open window will give enough air flow to keep the inside of the car cool.
I put up hard numbers from research that was done to show what the inside temps of a car is like in the sun.
So put up or shut up.

Quote:
5 minutes vs 4 hours. are u fucking dumb. u know 5 minutes of 4 hours is 2%?
If it is that dumb, why hasn't your head exploded? I know mine has after reading your retorts.

Quote:
again, are you fucking dumb? do u know what the definition of a mental illness is? your last comment is so fucking stupid. "it probably explains all the damage on his front bumper"

"why is a mentally ill person driving"

"why is a mentally ill person owning a dog"

you guys are fucktards.

you know if youre depressed, PTSD, any of those things, you're considered mentally ill?

you know if you have OCD, you're mentally ill?

you know if u have ADHD you're mentally ill?

do you guys even know what the fuck mentally ill means?

here's a lesson, you guys are thinking "clinically insane". and you know what it takes to be clinically insane? you cannot be clinically insane unless you are unable to take care of yourself and function as an individual in society.

aka you cant even feed yourself cuz you're so obsessed with the voices talking to you or some mathematical secret formula that explains the universe. or some shit like that.
So a person can be mentally ill enough that they are able to use it as an excuse for not owning up and taking responsibilities for their own actions, but not enough that they shouldn't be driving. Got it.

Quote:
37c for all who cant convert 98.6f.

yeah it doesnt feel comfortable. but it's definitely survivable by a long fucking shot. u know like at least 1/4th of the worlds population constantly lives in that type of heat right?

you know all the dogs and cats and wild animals that live in those places live in those temperatures too right?

what the fuck do you think animals in places like singapore, philipines, taiwan, all of south east asia, india, and shit do? when the COOLEST it gets is like 30C at 330am in the morning on a summer's night?

all those stray dogs and cats, that live in those areas must be perpetually suffering and getting brain damage right?
When India was going through their heat spell earlier this year, people and animals were dying from the heat.
Most people and animals that survived did so by staying out of the direct sunlight, most likely sitting in shaded areas and drinking water.

I don't care about the girl or the guy getting into the girl's face.
The fact remains that the windows were cracked open just a little bit, and the dog was left inside the car.

Perhaps the girls were overzealous just like the lady in Lomac's case, but the fact remains this person left their helpless animal in THE FUCKING CAR WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN A TOTAL OF 168 SQUARE INCHES
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:29 AM   #167
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Mentally ill ulic sticking up for a mentally ill stranger.
Or, just another day on rs.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 07:32 AM   #168
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Someone should have just given all of those Asians minions to calm the situation down
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 07:43 AM   #169
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Best representation of Ulic in this thread:

Girl was at fault for:
-her opinion of dog in distress
-opening the car door

Guy was at fault for:
-inadequate ventilation for the dog
-forcefully moving the girl out of the way
-belligerent and cursing/screaming in the girls face

Both are at fault, yet the guy did not have to escalate this situation as far as it went. I would've loved to see the "what if" situation that the cops showed up and removed the dog from the car. If this would've happened, atleast the dog would get a new, competent owner.
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 08:25 AM   #170
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
Normal situation =

-guy walks out of Sev, notices girls talking about dog/car and asks what's up
-girl(s) gives her 2 cents
-guy either says "okay, I see your point," rolls windows down and says thanks
---or, "fuck off, mind your own shit," gets in and drives away

No one gets embarrassed, everyone goes on with their day.

Amazing how simple things can be when people chill the fuck out.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7

Last edited by fliptuner; 07-29-2015 at 09:02 AM.
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 08:30 AM   #171
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,214 Posts
Yeah well today you can't even honk the horn to let someone know the light is green without getting the finger and a death stare in their rear view mirror.
MarkyMark is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #172
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,314 Posts
People get worked up over dumbshit cause they don't have real problems.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #173
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
Yeah well today you can't even honk the horn to let someone know the light is green without getting the finger and a death stare in their rear view mirror.

You know, I've noticed this a lot more in the last year of driving than like 10 years ago. Lot less fingers before.
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #174
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Well i seen the Guy on CTV and i had to laugh....How many Are Going to see this guy in a Grey Subie and yell out "Hey Fucking Asshole!! calm down!!!"
"IS YOUR DOG OKAY asshole?"
Old 07-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #175
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
haha damn, Ulic's got some opinions. Honestly a good read though. Everyone, myself included, is quick to jump on the dog's defense because it's a dog and no reasonable human being wants to see an animal suffer. No one gives as shit about a few clowns arguing about poor decisions. If I saw someone assaulting a dog I'd be in jail for along ass time due to my reaction. But if I saw one dude shit kicking another dude I'd probably think "meh, he had in coming." Ha! Human on human crime ain't shit and we're used to it. Completely desensitized. Maybe that's how China feels during it's dog killing/eating festival. If you see that shit everyday then it becomes old hat. But for me, I die a little bit inside just thinking about it.

Moral: it's always about the dog, never about the shitty humans.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: