REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-31-2015, 02:26 AM   #251
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

Advertisement
Old 07-31-2015, 02:37 AM   #252
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,384 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon View Post
Felt posting this was appropriate. Kinda changed my perspective on this situation because they're pretty similar and the video is pretty lulzy too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynARIUDll-0
Dog owners are fkin idiots.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:58 AM   #253
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Whether I get charged for theft, vandalism, break and enter, (enter all your law shit here), I could give a rats ass because at the end of the day I can tell myself, "I did the right thing".
well ... that's subjective.

when the nigga from the hood that fuckin gunned down his adversary, he's telling himself he did the right thing too.

the ISIS mother fucker that cuts people's heads off is telling himself he did the right thing too.

your subjective values do not matter. they only matter to you dude. anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing.

the only people that can prove them wrong are the law, and god lol. and god aint around right now so yeah.

Quote:
However, my question still remains. If a baby is suffocating and distressed in a car in the scorching summer, and the mother standing outside told you not to touch her car, would you comply?
I would 1000% confirm the baby is suffocating and distressed. not just by my own subjective judgement. and I know babies aren't little pathetic useless things that die like tamagachi pet or something.

if the cops can be there within a reasonable time (which they will if i tell them there is a human in danger), in which i think the baby would survive through, i'd call the cops.

cuz if this were a lawless society, i would punch the woman out (or probably just shoot her, cuz that's easier, and they won't come back and bite you). but it's not lawless... and i'd go to prison cuz of our sexist feminist society if ever lay even a finger on a woman. so it would be a lot more fun to watch a cop bend her arm behind her back while she's screaming on the ground and watch her baby be carried away by the same people causing her physical pain. if i tried to do that, i might end up in a lengthy legal battle... and yeah, im an ass, i'll tell myself: "this wasn't worth it over someone elses god damn baby". so fuck them. life is cheap bro. i got my own shit to do.

yeah, so i guess i would comply and leave her shit alone. unless i feel the baby would DIE AT THAT MOMENT if i didn't do something right then and there. which i highly doubt. and if say i didn't do anything AND the baby DID die... i would feel guilt yeah... but only temporary. then logic would kick in and go "hey people die every second of the day" and i'd go ... "oh yeah" then go "well i got life goals and shit i wanna achieve, and i ain't letting that one little scenario bother me" and then i'd continue my day and forget the fucking dead baby. that's life bro. i wouldn't let some scenario hold me down. i wouldnt hold it against myself. that's so weak. lol. just forget about it and move on. i aint no justice upholder. i aint a virtuous person. i can be nice sometimes, but in the end, i know what i want, and i ain't gonna hold myself to anything that will hinder me. not someone's dog, not someone's kid. not any life, human or not.

do you not see, not everyone is like you? and the fact that there are people not like you, makes it so you're not right? cuz... no one's right?

you can tell yourself what's right and wrong and that you "did the right thing"
but i can apply that to every scenario, good or bad. it just depends who's on the wrong end of the stick.

i ain't evil, i'm just pretty neutral. there is no real good or bad. everything is relative to your values. that's why law exists.

if you disrespect the law, then you might as well disrespect it fully and become a real criminal. cuz what's the difference. the law doesn't give a fuck what you think. it only gives a fuck what you did.

you're obviously not a neutralist. i always see both sides, and this time, it's 2vs1.

the law, and a man being disrespected, vs an insecure woman projecting her fears onto a situation.

i think the former will win, so i place my money on that. that and i totally think the dog is fine.

pain and suffering isn't something that you should avoid. you should dive knee deep into that shit and embrace it. because happiness is optional and temporary. pain and suffering is not.

when i see a crying baby, i don't feel bad. i just go "yeah bro, i've been there too, and if you keep crying you'll become stronger, so keep crying".

Quote:

lol, yeah man. and people think this shit wouldnt happen.
that guy is a super justice warrior, vs some calm dude WITH A GUN that lost it for a split second.

if you idiots out there don't think someone will potentially shoot you over something SMALL like this... youre crazy. you've been sheltered and living in vancouver too long. people will slay your ass if you look at them the wrong way in most parts of the world.

and they only don't do it here, cuz you're not worth the trouble. the LAW is on your side.

the LAW is what protects you from some guy deciding you're an annoyance, so he goes and kills you and your entire family cuz your dog too a shit on his lawn.

so if you disrespect the law, because you "feel" it's right...

you just think about what a meaner, more aggressive person will do when he "feels" it's right.

and boy will you be in a world of butt hurt.

remember, the law is what's keeping most of you from being 6 feet under. so it's your choice if you wish to disrespect it. you just better accept the consequences. that's all it is. a trade off.

if you want to take the risk, then take the risk. some people got better shit to do than to play hero.

some people don't feel "it's the right thing to do" and dont "give themselves a pat on the back". they could care less. and that doesn't make them any more evil or worse than you. they just have different values, and if you disagree, go fight them.

the law is neutral and impartial, it is the best balance between all of our values. it is the easiest way to settle something. unless, like i said, you wanna fight. which i'm sure most of you don't. so... yeah. stop being so hypocritical.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 03:10 AM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 05:56 AM   #254
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
well ... that's subjective.

when the nigga from the hood that fuckin gunned down his adversary, he's telling himself he did the right thing too.

the ISIS mother fucker that cuts people's heads off is telling himself he did the right thing too.

your subjective values do not matter. they only matter to you dude. anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing.

the only people that can prove them wrong are the law, and god lol. and god aint around right now so yeah.
They sure are subjective. And they sure damn well only matters to me. You'd think I'd go into someone's car to save a dog in hopes that my subjective values meets expectation in everyone's eyes?

Anyone can do anything they want and say they're doing the right thing, yes. Do I give a fuck? No, because their subjective value doesn't matter to me unless they their action comes into my boundaries and affects my values.

Law are man made, and because they're man made, they can be alter by man himself. If you truly believe 100% that the law will protect you, you've been or have become a very naive person.

Doing something right or wrong is about your conscience. You seeing a dying baby might not trigger your conscience in trying to save him and in a normal sane person's eyes, you're a fucking cruel person.

Quote:
I would 1000% confirm the baby is suffocating and distressed. not just by my own subjective judgement. and I know babies aren't little pathetic useless things that die like tamagachi pet or something.

if the cops can be there within a reasonable time (which they will if i tell them there is a human in danger), in which i think the baby would survive through, i'd call the cops.
If we all can tell the future, this thread wouldn't exist would it? It's because we don't know what will happen in the next 10, 30, 60 seconds, so we act on our best instincts and prevent the worst case scenario happening.

Quote:
cuz if this were a lawless society, i would punch the woman out (or probably just shoot her, cuz that's easier, and they won't come back and bite you). but it's not lawless... and i'd go to prison cuz of our sexist feminist society if ever lay even a finger on a woman. so it would be a lot more fun to watch a cop bend her arm behind her back while she's screaming on the ground and watch her baby be carried away by the same people causing her physical pain. if i tried to do that, i might end up in a lengthy legal battle... and yeah, im an ass, i'll tell myself: "this wasn't worth it over someone elses god damn baby". so fuck them. life is cheap bro. i got my own shit to do.

yeah, so i guess i would comply and leave her shit alone. unless i feel the baby would DIE AT THAT MOMENT if i didn't do something right then and there. which i highly doubt. and if say i didn't do anything AND the baby DID die... i would feel guilt yeah... but only temporary. then logic would kick in and go "hey people die every second of the day" and i'd go ... "oh yeah" then go "well i got life goals and shit i wanna achieve, and i ain't letting that one little scenario bother me" and then i'd continue my day and forget the fucking dead baby. that's life bro. i wouldn't let some scenario hold me down. i wouldnt hold it against myself. that's so weak. lol. just forget about it and move on. i aint no justice upholder. i aint a virtuous person. i can be nice sometimes, but in the end, i know what i want, and i ain't gonna hold myself to anything that will hinder me. not someone's dog, not someone's kid. not any life, human or not.
You've pretty much described the person you are in one paragraph. You don't have a sensitive side whether it's about a life or about an object. You don't want anyone's trouble get in your way, nor you getting in anyone's trouble. You're the mind your own business guy. You can take a walk on the street, see a woman get raped, mugged, assaulted, murdered, etc. shrug it off and continue your day.

This type of personality is unique but very beneficial. I probably could do the same, but the guilt for me would be too much. So congratulations with that.

Majority of the people (let's just say Canada), are not like that. Sane normal people would care and would try to help.

With that said, the quote below applies to you more than anyone else.

Quote:
do you not see, not everyone is like you? and the fact that there are people not like you, makes it so you're not right? cuz... no one's right?

you can tell yourself what's right and wrong and that you "did the right thing"
but i can apply that to every scenario, good or bad. it just depends who's on the wrong end of the stick.
Quote:
i ain't evil, i'm just pretty neutral. there is no real good or bad. everything is relative to your values. that's why law exists.

if you disrespect the law, then you might as well disrespect it fully and become a real criminal. cuz what's the difference. the law doesn't give a fuck what you think. it only gives a fuck what you did.

you're obviously not a neutralist. i always see both sides, and this time, it's 2vs1.

the law, and a man being disrespected, vs an insecure woman projecting her fears onto a situation.

i think the former will win, so i place my money on that. that and i totally think the dog is fine.

pain and suffering isn't something that you should avoid. you should dive knee deep into that shit and embrace it. because happiness is optional and temporary. pain and suffering is not.

when i see a crying baby, i don't feel bad. i just go "yeah bro, i've been there too, and if you keep crying you'll become stronger, so keep crying".
Your belief contradicts your own. You claim to be a neutralist, yet you quickly judged that the women in the video were wrong because they disrespected the law. Neutralists don't take sides whether it's against the law or not. Neutralists will think both sides have their stories and both sides can walk away being right.

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that the former would win. You're speaking about law that is invisible and a man's ego versus a woman who possibly just saved a life FOR THAT MAN. I think in most eyes, the latter will win. But since you're a man with no heart or sensitive side, it's a loss battle for the woman. You being a neutralist sounds full of shit to me if you have no respect for what the woman did.

You have zero consideration for people's intention and action of good faith. You let the law blind you from the meaning of life and in most cases could be beneficial on your part since it will keep you out of trouble. I really hope that law won't come between you from getting what you want in life, cause I sure as damn will stand there and laugh if I ever witness it in person with zero guilt and full of enjoyment.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:44 AM   #255
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:

That dude in the car is so unstable.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 07:56 AM   #256
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:

lmao that guy's getting ripped a new one
growing up in Phoenix, I can see where the concern is coming from but its still none of his goddamn business.

I just don't get why some people talk too much.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:18 AM   #257
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I'll bet you wouldn't have the balls to punch the woman out with other men the same size as you standing around you, providing "it was a lawless society".
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 09:48 AM   #258
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Spoiler!

Easily 10 sig worthy statements in here. haha! I can honestly appreciate the big picture sense of what he's trying to say. Everything is relative. Facts almost don't matter anymore. It's how someone or a group interprets said facts. I'm guessing for Ulic, the world is a motherfucker and doesn't give a rats fuck about anyone. It's harsh and cold. Survival of the fittest more or less. And instead of being all sad about it and crying, he'd rather be more acceptant of it. There's the relativity at work. Imagine if the world all of a sudden went up in arms about killing spiders. Society would drill it into me that my decision to kill all those spiders over the years were wrong as fuck then I'd be riddled with guilt. That would suck. But for now, since that's not the case, let's kill some spiders all guilt free and shit.

Something in my upbringing told me that seeing an animal in distress is terrible. Like heart-wrenchingly terrible. I believe that with so much conviction that I'd go WAY outside the law to do something about it. Most times to my own peril considering the current Canadian Judicial System. Disrespecting the dog owner? Invasion of privacy? Break and enter? Assualt? I don't give a fuck about that bullshit. All my fears of consequence go completely out the window given the right circumstance(ie: an animal in distress, or what I would believe to be distress). Call it compassion, call it being human, call it a lapse in judgement, call it a character defect, call me an idiot, whatever. Not quite sure why I'm like that, but it's unlikely to change while I'm alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
I'll bet you wouldn't have the balls to punch the woman out with other men the same size as you standing around you, providing "it was a lawless society".
Pretty sure if we fell into anarchy Ulic would be strapped with a flame thrower taking out er'body. And then head home for a refreshing can of Coke once the days work is complete. LOL!
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 09:53 AM   #259

Pretty sure he wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
Pretty sure if we fell into anarchy Ulic would be strapped with a flame thrower taking out er'body. And then head home for a refreshing can of Coke once the days work is complete. LOL!
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 10:00 AM   #260

Thanked 31,168 Times in 7,157 Posts
Pretty sure he'd be typing nonsensical essays about animalistic behaviour in times of anarchy with poor sentence structure.
In all fairness Ulic clearly isn't a sociopath. I've seen him show many forms of empathy, usually to the victims of SJW's, which I can agree with. I can appreciate that he doesn't care for people to have their lives ruined over a mob mentality. While I'm not on his side of the argument about who is right or wrong usually, I don't want to see peoples lives destroyed because they are fucking stupid. I just want them to know they are stupid then move on.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 10:22 AM   #261

Anyone who could easily punch out a 5foot nothing, 100lbs woman is a piece of shit Pussy in my books that's for sure, and as well in many other books. Oh ya and could very easily forget all about a little baby dying inside a hot car as he said himself, cause hey... People die everyday right? A genuine winner in all accounts.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:04 AM   #262

Thanked 31,168 Times in 7,157 Posts
It's all an act.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:05 AM   #263
I keep RS good

Quote:
you're right. cuz why would i want to put myself in danger? because if it were lawless, they'd be packing heat. i'd shoot them from afar. like all of them. i'd take out the threats that i perceive first. so i'd probably kill the men if they looked like they would defend her. then i'd kill her. pretty simple man. that's if i really wanted to kill them. dude. the point of killing someone is to get away with it. not to stand there and beat your chest like a gorilla. well u can do that too. but u can't even do that, if you don't get away with it. lol.

it's just battle. don't let it get to you. there's no honor in fighting to the death. i'm not playing a god damn sport. and that's the mistake you'll make.

Quote:
Pretty sure he wouldn't.
yeah, i would. i would just shoot and kill and take what i need to survive. you guys cry about it first. i'll cry about it later for brief moments, as i enjoy my life, while the guys that cry about it first, are dead. lol

Quote:
Anyone who could easily punch out a 5foot nothing, 100lbs woman is a piece of shit Pussy in my books that's for sure, and as well in many other books. Oh ya and could very easily forget all about a little baby dying inside a hot car as he said himself, cause hey... People die everyday right? A genuine winner in all accounts.
lol you obviously didn't read white rockets comments... he's like, the only one with a brain in this thread or something.

well, reach out to 1, is better than reaching out to zero.

i still consider myself neutral, because i am trying to balance it to neutrality. i will easily switch sides. i hold no loyalties.

if suddenly everyone sided with the asian guy and the girl was about to be destroyed because she "opened a door" then i'd quickly switch sides.

there's a balance, and i'll jump around depending on what idiots are on the other side fucking shit up.

the balance usually is, shut the fuck up, and leave everyone else alone.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:07 AM   #264
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
I'm guessing for Ulic, the world is a motherfucker and doesn't give a rats fuck about anyone. It's harsh and cold. Survival of the fittest more or less. And instead of being all sad about it and crying, he'd rather be more acceptant of it. There's the relativity at work.
thanks, again, you're one of the few that are able to step out of their own ego and perspective and know exactly what point i'm trying to get across. it's not that i don't give a rats fuck. i do. but if i try and i fail to save someone, it's like... oh well. what's there to fucking cry about. move on with your life. or you can cry about it and feel guilt and hold yourself to it for the rest of your fucking life. jeez. why don't you just tie a fucking ball and chain to your ankle and jump into the ocean right now then? LOL right?!

one should be able to just let go of anything, as tragic as it is, or as hopeless or anything. it's just like. you put one foot in front of another, and u take a step away, and then.... you put the other foot and take a step... and before you know it, it's behind you. and then who the fuck cares right. lol. i ain't spending my time on earth crying about shit that's inevitable. like death and suffering. that shit is NORMAL. that's like... the only consistent thing that has ever existed.

accept the way the world is. and you'll be a lot more content.

Happiness is a reward for those who embrace pain and suffering. embrace that shit. that IS life.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:15 AM   #265
GS8

Thanked 7,279 Times in 1,968 Posts

Quote:

lol you obviously didn't read white rockets comments... he's like, the only one with a brain in this thread or something.
I like how you included yourself in the brainless category

GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:17 AM   #266

Your response caught me a little off guard. Lol
Old 07-31-2015, 11:24 AM   #267
I keep RS good

and you guys wanna talk about empathy... you're going to be surprised how little you guys have right now.

EVERY SINGLE DOG SHAMING VIDEO. how many times has the dog owners looked at the shamer and go "OMG IM SO WRONG, IM SO SORRY, THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, YOU HAVE ENLIGHTENED ME!"

no man. every video they're fucking pissed off cuz there's some ass hat being a fucking ass hat.

i immediately sided with the guy not because i don't give two shits about the dog (but also cuz i dont think the dog is in danger), but because there's an ass hat being a fucking ass hat shoving a camera and their lives into his personal space.

I WOULD BE HELLA PISSED TOO. WOULDNT YOU?

yes you would be.

that is empathy.

you guys are the one lacking it. projecting your insecurities on a dog, that is not showing any distressful emotion at all. whereas you have a guy fucking losing it and obviously feeling hella violated... and you guys continue to attack him?

don't give me a lesson on empathy. i have more empathy than any of you. I just know how to handle myself like a man instead of whining about some trivial point.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #268

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Quote:
it's not that i don't give a rats fuck. i do.
I more meant that the world doesn't give a rats fuck. The world is cold, harsh, final and absolute. You just seem to be more acceptant of that. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be in this thread. Or alive for that matter. One must always be giving a fuck to survive. Lots of fucks are given in this thread. And that's a good thing.

Again, it's all perspective. The day my daughter was born the world is warm, full of joy and togetherness. The day a friend was run over by a drunk driver then world is cold, harsh, unfair, etc.

One can gain knowledge and understanding from other people's perspective if you can look at it objectively and without bringing your own opinion of it into the mix.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:29 PM   #269

Quote:
i still consider myself neutral, because i am trying to balance it to neutrality. i will easily switch sides. i hold no loyalties.

if suddenly everyone sided with the asian guy and the girl was about to be destroyed because she "opened a door" then i'd quickly switch sides.

there's a balance, and i'll jump around depending on what idiots are on the other side fucking shit up.

the balance usually is, shut the fuck up, and leave everyone else alone.
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what neutral means?

What you describe sounds more like a two face.

Every one of your post just goes against your previous one. So full of shit.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #270
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
What, 10 pages in and Multicultral hasnt mentioned that some of that male Asian anger steams from heavenly blessed asian beauties mating up with either only rich or tall white privileged males?
Nah, that'd be Joe45.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 01:10 PM   #271
I keep RS good

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Do you even know what neutral means?

What you describe sounds more like a two face.

Every one of your post just goes against your previous one. So full of shit.
good, evil, law, and chaos are simply prejudices and dangerous extremes. good and evil come second to the need to be free. If I join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with my own at the moment.

Neutrality is all sides, right smack in the middle. it's not just standing there and not participating. that's not neutral. that's just non existent.

you might be "neutral" and just hide in the dark. but i am talking about neutrality of values. the middle of two relative extremes.

neutral lies between good, evil, law, and chaos. if any of those become too influential, I will take the other side to bring it back to neutrality. If any of those are left unchecked, dangerous zealous extreme social behaviors will start to appear. in this case, social justice and getting into people's faces over trivial shit. in this case, "good" has gone too far, and it's obviously upset the balance cuz when you do good, bad shit shouldn't happen. and bad shit is happening. so obviously it's not good anymore.

Like I said, if I join a team X to go protect that asian guy from a killer mob Y, and team X is winning, and mob Y is about to be wiped out and killed off, I'll join mob Y and fight team X to save mob Y from being completely killed off. because the balance would be fucked.

I'm not bound by any culture, or tradition.

I still find it funny that all you guys still haven't quoted the video posted at the top of this page. lol. it's like exactly what we've been arguing about for days. and you guys just choose to ignore it and attack me because i'm giving you the finger. lol immature children.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 02:10 PM   #272

Quote:
good, evil, law, and chaos are simply prejudices and dangerous extremes. good and evil come second to the need to be free. If I join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with my own at the moment.

Neutrality is all sides, right smack in the middle. it's not just standing there and not participating. that's not neutral. that's just non existent.

you might be "neutral" and just hide in the dark. but i am talking about neutrality of values. the middle of two relative extremes.

neutral lies between good, evil, law, and chaos. if any of those become too influential, I will take the other side to bring it back to neutrality. If any of those are left unchecked, dangerous zealous extreme social behaviors will start to appear. in this case, social justice and getting into people's faces over trivial shit. in this case, "good" has gone too far, and it's obviously upset the balance cuz when you do good, bad shit shouldn't happen. and bad shit is happening. so obviously it's not good anymore.
You literally just created your own definition for neutral. No argument in the world can win that. Good job man.

Quote:
Like I said, if I join a team X to go protect that asian guy from a killer mob Y, and team X is winning, and mob Y is about to be wiped out and killed off, I'll join mob Y and fight team X to save mob Y from being completely killed off. because the balance would be fucked.

I'm not bound by any culture, or tradition.

I still find it funny that all you guys still haven't quoted the video posted at the top of this page. lol. it's like exactly what we've been arguing about for days. and you guys just choose to ignore it and attack me because i'm giving you the finger. lol immature children.
If you're so fucking neutral, why the fuck would you join team X in the first place to help push the morale even further? Then go back on the losing side and attempt to push it back?

That's not even fucking neutrality. That's just fucking retarded.

I have come to a conclusion that

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WTF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I'm done. Peace out.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 02:21 PM   #273

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
You literally just created your own definition for neutral. No argument in the world can win that. Good job man.

If you're so fucking neutral, why the fuck would you join team X in the first place to help push the morale even further? Then go back on the losing side and attempt to push it back?

I'm done. Peace out.
lmao sounds like he's living his life inside dungeons and dragons
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2015, 02:26 PM   #274
I keep RS good

and according to that picture, there's a buncha kratos in this thread LOL. they all wanna do good, but in the most selfish and chaotic way lol. "fuck the law, it's good so i'm going to break the law and do what i feel is right"

you should know that the dungeons and dragons alignment stems from moral and ethical perspective of law/order, anacrchy/chaos, good/evil, which stems from religious, and social origins.

the alignment system came first, thousands of years ago, not the game. lol.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 02:34 PM.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2015, 02:33 PM   #275
I keep RS good

Quote:

I'm done. Peace out.
it's very obvious you're just a guy with a pitchfork and torch.

your posts show that you have very little understanding of "taking it too far"

you just wanna take it to the extreme.

guy locks dog in car, execute him.

guy scams phone from another guy, end his career.

if the rs beatdown crew assembles and finds some dude, everyone's gonna stop shaming him, and you're still gonna be stomping on his face, and i'd be the dude pulling you back and going "yo bro, you're being crazy" and you won't even know it. and i'd have to punch you out for taking it too far and stop you from killing our target in the first place. you understand the analogy now?

doctor hunts lion for thrill. you want people to burn for the same reason.

justice is impartial. not blind, like you are.

what you want isn't justice. it's revenge and to laugh at someone being hurt.
you want your cheap thrill you sick fuck lol.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-31-2015 at 02:38 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by: