REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #51
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,222 Posts
The amount of sheer ignorance in this thread is mind-boggling, I'm surprised this isn't some inside joke to (sorry-dated term) punk me.
Advertisement

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #52
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,284 Times in 2,504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Combined they don't represent more than 1% of the entire US population or . They are glorified colonies with Senate and House representation -except in the case of Puerto Rico which it pretty much is a colony.
And the entire Atlantic Canada amounts to ~7% of the total Canadian population. Yes, that is 7x more than what Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is to the US, but comparatively, it is still very small. And don't forget that these places are physically separated from continental US. In the Canadian example, none of the land routes are going to go away, even if Quebec decides to separate.

The bottom line is, Quebec needs the rest of Canada more than the rest of Canada needs Quebec. If it wasn't the case, they would have left the Confederation already. No one in the rest of Canada is saying we need to kick them out, but if they want to leave, I don't think very many people will miss them either.
Traum is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #53
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
lol but are you sure it isn't just to punk you?
all this Quebec talk is making me wanna book some tickets to Montreal, pig out on poutine and Montreal smoked meat sandwiches, go clubbing, down some Blanche de Chambly and then go to Quebec City and refuse to speak a shred of French.

then give up eventually and try to utter broken French while trying to find some accommodations
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-01-2015, 03:24 PM   #54
I LIKE JDM!!

Thanked 2,175 Times in 715 Posts

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote