REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.
 
Mr.HappySilp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,538
Thanked 1,661 Times in 844 Posts
'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region

'Demi' Canadian bill becoming local currency in Quebec's Gaspé region - Montreal - CBC News
Residents in Quebec's Gaspé region are cutting Canadian bills in half to create a new local currency they call the "demi."

No one really knows who started the practice, but $5, $10 and $20 bills, sliced down the middle, have been showing up since the spring.

Canadian dollar closes below 75 cents US for 1st time since 2004

Residents and some local merchants have been using them, accepting their value as half of the original bill.

"It's money that can only be circulated among these local users," said Patrick DuBois, a demi user from Carleton-sur-Mer, Que.

"No one else will accept it anywhere right now."

Michelle Secours, who owns a business in Caplan, Que., said the demi has created a parallel local economy. She said it shows a commitment to local businesses.

"You have to be kind of in-the-know to use it, so it's creating a tight network," she said.

"It's not going to be accepted in a depanneur in Montreal, so it's a way for us to consolidate our money here."
Bank of Canada says practice is 'inappropriate'

The Bank of Canada says the practice isn't illegal, but also isn't advisable.

"The Bank of Canada feels that writing and markings on bank notes or mutilating them [is] inappropriate as they are a symbol of our country and a source of national pride," Bank of Canada spokeswoman Josianne Ménard said in a written statement.

"Canadians can help keep their bank notes in good condition so they circulate longer."

Martin Zibeau, a demi user from Saint-Siméon, said it's impossible to know how many people are using the quirky local currency, but he personally knows of more than a dozen.

"It's something that's still developing. It's funny — there are a lot of tourists who have seen it and spread the word across Quebec."

Zibeau says he doesn't see anything wrong with the demi because the bills are still being used as currency.

"In the worst case, if we find ourselves in trouble, we just need to make a call out to collect all the bills with the same serial number to restore the value. We can always put them back together."

Bank of Canada policy says it can refuse to reimburse anyone who wants a replacement bill if "the notes have otherwise been altered or damaged deliberately or in a systematic fashion.

Sigh that's pretty dumb. If they want to use a lower value of the bill just use the apporiate one. I wish all banks would deny the replacement of bills cut in half so these people are left with a bill with no value.
Advertisement
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 5,406
Thanked 3,689 Times in 1,526 Posts
Quebec...enough said.
__________________
"There's a lot of dead people who had the right of way."
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
Teriyaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,261
Thanked 510 Times in 187 Posts
Quebecois being Quebecois...
__________________
I like to sit in chairs that fly through the sky
Teriyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,989
Thanked 7,925 Times in 2,061 Posts
We really should just let them seperate, and then not trade or support them at all and see how long that country lasts. They have absolutely nothing to offer other than a false sense of superiority. They really are the 16 year old girl of Canadian provinces who just "happens to know everything and we just DONT UNDERSTAND! GUHHH!!"
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/4PRtABe.gif
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 12:18 PM   #5
I have named my kids VIC and VLS
 
Hondaracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Off-Topic
Posts: 27,732
Thanked 7,281 Times in 2,573 Posts
So instead of changing a $20 into the $10's, you cut them in half splitting the serial numbers apart and essentially making the currency useless outside of this tiny area..seems like the right idea..
__________________
Dank memes cant melt steel beams
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:45 PM   #6
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Traum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paradise, BC
Posts: 3,104
Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
We really should just let them seperate, and then not trade or support them at all and see how long that country lasts. They have absolutely nothing to offer other than a false sense of superiority. They really are the 16 year old girl of Canadian provinces who just "happens to know everything and we just DONT UNDERSTAND! GUHHH!!"
I want to point out that not everyone in Quebec is that stupid / self entitled. In particular, the vast majority of Montrealers that I've met / known are perfectly normal, sensible human beings just like everyone else. But once you move out of the Montreal region...

Oh, and Montreal girls are hot!
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:55 PM   #7
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
We really should just let them seperate, and then not trade or support them at all and see how long that country lasts. They have absolutely nothing to offer other than a false sense of superiority. They really are the 16 year old girl of Canadian provinces who just "happens to know everything and we just DONT UNDERSTAND! GUHHH!!"
I wish people like you would stop parroting this garbage every time there's a negative story about Quebec.

The fact is, Canada as we know it is fucked if we separate Quebec from Confederation.

Quebec holds 22% of Canada's population and accounts for just as much of the economic output of this country. It's also the second largest manufacturing base after Ontario and tightly tied logistically to said province.

Quebec goes, then it's just a matter of time before the Maritimes, NFLD go too. Not to mention we'd lose Montreal - big loss IMO.


As for Currency debasement, there is historical precedent for this such as during Roman times with gold/silver coins and with the Spanish Dollar "Pieces of eight", but today it's kind of moronic. However, to attribute the action so of a few country bumpkins in Gaspe to an entire province of 8 million is also similarly idiotic
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)

Last edited by CivicBlues; 08-31-2015 at 02:09 PM.
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 01:55 PM   #8
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Hehe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: YVR/TPE
Posts: 2,954
Thanked 1,384 Times in 575 Posts
It truly shows the flaw in fiat money...

The value is what the receiver perceives, and nothing else.

But to come up with this idea.................. Quebecois...
__________________
Nothing for now
Hehe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #9
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Failed for presenting facts in a logical and concise manner?

Fuck you 320icar. Are facts and logic too much for your brain to handle? Fail this asshole:

Guess you have a learning disability too as well Underscore.
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)

Last edited by CivicBlues; 08-31-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: underscore
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:20 PM   #10
"Entertainment" mod.
 
CorneringArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Surrey, BC
Posts: 4,583
Thanked 2,877 Times in 872 Posts
Consider that Quebec wants to separate while remaining economically tied to Canada....yeah fuck that. If they divided the vote into administrative districts and let the country rednecks separate on their own, and let the logical, urban areas remain part of Canada proper, let those fucks suffer on their own and let the money that was allocated to them by the government fund the regions that voted to remain.

Of course, this is my logical take on Quebecois, but frankly, if the entire province separates, they should fund themselves as a new country. But this will never happen as most are smart enough to not separate. The extreme will probably never happen though.

Last edited by CorneringArtist; 08-31-2015 at 02:27 PM.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:38 PM   #11
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
I'm not sure why the actions of a few idiots from piddly little towns in Quebec (total population 5300 between the two listed) are making national news, must be a slow day. There will always be idiots in rural Quebec doing dumb shit to try and make themselves different from the rest of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Quebec holds 22% of Canada's population and accounts for just as much of the economic output of this country. It's also the second largest manufacturing base after Ontario and tightly tied logistically to said province.
The province that has the lowest GDP per capita of the major provinces, received the most in Federal support (second highest per capita of the major provinces) and the largest equalization payments by far (2.5x the second highest province)? And you think we should be worried because they're tied to the second largest receiver of Federal support and equalization payments? From these two things alone the country would save nearly $30B/year by letting Quebec go.



Of course the number of people who actually want to separate are a constantly shrinking minority in Quebec, so they aren't going anywhere, but I have to laugh when people suggest losing them would hurt Canada economically.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2015, 02:43 PM   #12
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I'm not sure why the actions of a few idiots from piddly little towns in Quebec (total population 5300 between the two listed) are making national news, must be a slow day. There will always be idiots in rural Quebec doing dumb shit to try and make themselves different from the rest of the country.



The province that has the lowest GDP per capita of the major provinces, received the most in Federal support (second highest per capita of the major provinces) and the largest equalization payments by far (2.5x the second highest province)? And you think we should be worried because they're tied to the second largest receiver of Federal support and equalization payments? From these two things alone the country would save nearly $30B/year by letting Quebec go.



Of course the number of people who actually want to separate are a constantly shrinking minority in Quebec, so they aren't going anywhere, but I have to laugh when people suggest losing them would hurt Canada economically.
Quebec receives the highest amount of equalization payments as a function of it's population which is twice the size of BC.

Per capita, PEI receives the most benefits from Equalization but I don't hear anyone using that for an argument to kick out another one of the founding members of Confederation.

Oh maybe we should kick everyone on EI out of Canada we'll save billions upon billions no doubt.
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 02:47 PM   #13
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Traum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paradise, BC
Posts: 3,104
Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
The province that has the lowest GDP per capita of the major provinces, received the most in Federal support (second highest per capita of the major provinces) and the largest equalization payments by far (2.5x the second highest province)? And you think we should be worried because they're tied to the second largest receiver of Federal support and equalization payments? From these two things alone the country would save nearly $30B/year by letting Quebec go.

Of course the number of people who actually want to separate are a constantly shrinking minority in Quebec, so they aren't going anywhere, but I have to laugh when people suggest losing them would hurt Canada economically.
^^ QED
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:53 PM   #14
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Traum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paradise, BC
Posts: 3,104
Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Per capita, PEI receives the most benefits from Equalization but I don't hear anyone using that for an argument to kick out another one of the founding members of Confederation.
Nobody ever suggests that because the Islanders aren't some self-important, ungrateful prick that constantly threatens to leave the Confederation.

That and I PEI potatoes.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2015, 03:51 PM   #15
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Quebec receives the highest amount of equalization payments as a function of it's population which is twice the size of BC.
Your point is? BC receives no equalization payments, so it doesn't really matter what it's a function of because Quebec receives infinity times more money either way. You'd think with twice the number of people they'd be more productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Per capita, PEI receives the most benefits from Equalization but I don't hear anyone using that for an argument to kick out another one of the founding members of Confederation.
You should learn to read better because I'm not arguing to kick out Quebec, they're the ones wanting to leave, I'm saying that your argument:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
The fact is, Canada as we know it is fucked if we separate Quebec from Confederation.
of Canada being hit in the pocketbook by Quebec leaving is laughably untrue.

PEI is the highest per capita but lowest total cost, they cost less than 25% of the second lowest (NS) and as an added bonus they have the good sense to keep their mouths shut and grow their potatoes instead of wasting their time cutting up the money the rest of the country has been giving their ungrateful asses for as long as I can remember.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:02 PM   #16
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Your point is? BC receives no equalization payments, so it doesn't really matter what it's a function of because Quebec receives infinity times more money either way. You'd think with twice the number of people they'd be more productive.
Actually BC has for several years. Only recently has BC stopped getting it mostly as a function of rising commodity prices and the nature of our economy. Equalization payments aren't a simple formula of if you generate this much GDP/capita you stop getting it.

Quote:

You should learn to read better because I'm not arguing to kick out Quebec, they're the ones wanting to leave, I'm saying that your argument:
Actually we're arguing semantics where you're differentiating between "Letting them Leave" vs "Kick them out" as if it's the prerogative of a artificial entity such as a province to have the ability to pack up and go like an brooding adolescent.

Quote:

of Canada being hit in the pocketbook by Quebec leaving is laughably untrue.

PEI is the highest per capita but lowest total cost, they cost less than 25% of the second lowest (NS) and as an added bonus they have the good sense to keep their mouths shut and grow their potatoes instead of wasting their time cutting up the money the rest of the country has been giving their ungrateful asses for as long as I can remember.
I guess I was mistaken to think we can argue this with facts and reasoning but it seems obvious to me that you, traum, and 320icar would rather parrot the same old jingoistic jerk-off that makes English Canada feel better about itself.
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)

Last edited by CivicBlues; 08-31-2015 at 04:09 PM.
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:06 PM   #17
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,989
Thanked 7,925 Times in 2,061 Posts
Lol, someone's on a heavy flow day
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/4PRtABe.gif
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:09 PM   #18
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Lol, someone's on a heavy flow day
So you want to add misogyny to your admirable traits I see?
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:11 PM   #19
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,989
Thanked 7,925 Times in 2,061 Posts
Uh oh guys careful, we've got a white night here
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/4PRtABe.gif
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:14 PM   #20
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Actually BC has for several years. Only recently has BC stopped getting it mostly as a function of rising commodity prices and the nature of our economy. Equalization payments aren't a simple formula of if you generate this much GDP/capita you stop getting it.
Err...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Equalization payments are based on a formula that calculates the difference between the per capita revenue yield that a particular province would obtain using average tax rates and the national average per capita revenue yield at average tax rates
It's not a hard number, but they're based on revenue yield/capita vs national average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
Actually we're arguing semantics where you're differentiating between "Letting them Leave" vs "Kick them out" as if it's the prerogative of a artificial entity such as a province to have the ability to pack up and go like an brooding adolescent.
There's a pretty significant difference as the former refers to Quebec wanting to leave, and the latter refers to them wanting to stay but being forced to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
I guess I was mistaken to think we can argue this with facts and reasoning but it seems obvious to me that you, traum, and 320icar would rather parrot the same old jingoistic jerk-off that makes English Canada feel better about itself.
Says the guy parroting the same "you'll miss me when I'm gone" bullshit the separatists have been spewing for years. For someone claiming to want to argue with facts and reasoning you sure are doing a terrible job of it considering you've ignored most of the facts I've posted and provided none of your own.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:

Last edited by underscore; 08-31-2015 at 04:20 PM.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:18 PM   #21
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Uh oh guys careful, we've got a white night here


huh??
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:20 PM   #22
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,119
Thanked 1,086 Times in 358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
There's a pretty significant difference as the former refers to Quebec wanting to leave, and the latter refers to them wanting to stay but being forced to leave.



Says the guy parroting the same "you'll miss me when I'm gone" bullshit the separatists have been spewing for years. For someone claiming to want to argue with facts and reasoning you sure are doing a terrible job of it considering you've ignored most of the facts I've posted and provided none of your own.
You're so smart, you see facts where there are none and none where there are.

When you 3 are done jerking each other off you can join me in the real world. There's a reason why successive Federal governments have not antagonized Quebec's separatist movements. You think you know better? Go run for office, get elected and change Federal policy. Douchebag.
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:21 PM   #23
boot boot car
 
PiuYi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,054
Thanked 1,284 Times in 536 Posts
this escalated quickly.
PiuYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:23 PM   #24
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
As a clarifying disclaimer I don't want Quebec to separate and don't care about the current status of the equalization payments, but I always have and always will laugh at any claims that losing Quebec would hurt Canada financially at this point in time.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #25
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
You're so smart, you see facts where there are none and none where there are.
Alright then, if I'm so stupid, please explain to me how losing Quebec would hurt Canada financially. This is a legitimate request as from where I sit now that claim appears to be false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicBlues View Post
When you 3 are done jerking each other off you can join me in the real world. There's a reason why successive Federal governments have not antagonized Quebec's separatist movements. You think you know better? Go run for office, get elected and change Federal policy. Douchebag.
Because there will always be idiots like the ones in this article that don't agree? Quebec just has more of a history so it gets noticed, but I'll bet you there are idiots in every province/territory that want to separate for some daft reason or other (inb4 Yukon separatists make the news).
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net