REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2016, 11:22 PM   #76
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
if we're talking about contributing to society, i can see the young children doing that...how many of us have poor immigrant parents or grandparents that came here with nothing to make a life for their kids... now we're all in school or trained and working jobs and living better lives than our parents did growing up
they didn't think of that because they are too near sighted and are only thinking of their own short lives.

they only care what happens to them and the "unjust" and "unfairness" of the handouts given to refugee's vs THEIR work. they're not thinking of the next generation lol.

they don't understand the perspective of long term.
Advertisement
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2016, 08:09 AM   #77
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmb View Post
those women were dragged down into a subway to get gang raped and you say that.. just fuckin lol
Sjw types arent known for using logic or reason, for example he accused a set of numbers of being racist. Cant make this shit up
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:39 AM   #78
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,045
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmb View Post
those women were dragged down into a subway to get gang raped and you say that.. just fuckin lol
thats before i found out you were posting misrepresented videos, which you seemed to forget about, and then went back to earlier posts to try to nitpick... amusing

also i said Context was needed, and without context there could be any number of reasons, your comment is based on hindsight... as they say hindsight is 20/20

no need for sour grapes, when you're trying to get people killed over completely different events...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
Sjw types arent known for using logic or reason, for example he accused a set of numbers of being racist. Cant make this shit up
did you miss your follow-up reply? or do you also have a case of sour grapes, no need to reply, we already know
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-15-2016, 08:51 AM   #79
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 840
Thanked 281 Times in 100 Posts
Stylinred, are you a defence attorney, if not you should. You sound like you can do very well getting people off charges.
kkttsang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2016, 12:40 PM   #80
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
Quote:
Bill aiming to ban child marriages shot down [in Pakistan]

ISLAMABAD:
Another move to ban child marriages in Pakistan has fallen at the first hurdle. The bill to prohibit underage marriages has been withdrawn after the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) declared it un-Islamic.

The ruling party lawmaker, who moved the bill, withdrew her proposal on Thursday following staunch resistance from the council, which advises the legislature whether or not a certain law is Sharia-compliant.

The National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony rejected the Child Marriage Restraint (Amendment) Bill 2014 after the CII dubbed it ‘anti-Islamic’ and ‘blasphemous’.

The committee meeting, which was presided over by its Chairman Hafiz Abdul Karim, unanimously rejected the bill on ‘purely religious grounds’. Afterwards, PML-N’s Marvi Memon also withdrew her proposal.

The proposed legislation had recommended harsher punishments for those entering conjugal contracts with minors.

Last week, lawmakers in the Gilgit-Baltistan Assembly had also blocked a bill seeking ban on child marriages over similar concerns.

Of child marriages and medieval mindsets

The CII has already ruled the minimum age stipulated for marriage in the Child Marriages Restriction Act of 1929 does not comply with Islamic laws.

In May 2014, amid severe criticism from various quarters, the council had endorsed its earlier ruling that girls as young as nine years old were eligible to be married “if the signs of puberty are visible”.

About two years ago, CII Chairman Mohammad Khan Sheerani told the National Assembly that the council had given its recommendations over the suggested law and this should not have been discussed anymore.

He made these comments after Marvi had introduced the bill seeking amendments in the marriage act. The bill was then backed by MNAs Asiya Naz Tanoli, Muhammad Pervaiz Malik and Shaista Pervaiz.

Sheerani had opposed the proposed amendments, saying they were contrary to Islamic teachings and laws.

Opposition to anti-child marriage bill

“Parliament cannot create legislation that is against the teachings of the Holy Quran or Sunnah,” he had said while backing his arguments with relevant laws and a few references from the Holy Quran and Hadith.

According to Islamic laws, marriage can be solemnised when a girl attains puberty, Sheerani claimed. Under the Constitution, the CII chairman is the final authority in the council with the choice to overrule the voice of all members. While the CII’s decisions are not binding on parliament, they are treated as the guiding principles to frame laws.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 15th, 2016.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1027742/...ges-shot-down/
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #81
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"
 
The_AK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 7,965
Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,069 Posts
Wrong thread *edit*
__________________
I'm so stance my roof rack got a roof rack

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP


Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #82
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,687
Thanked 730 Times in 294 Posts

Most of the people in these countries have non western views that would not be compatible with us.

Woman are being groped, it's the woman's fault for not covering up and wearing hijabs. that's the way these people think.


Here's a video about what egyptian boys in their own words think about why girls get sexually harassed:



you know why all of europe is pissed right now? imagine if your sister, wife, daughter is being groped and the government and police are not doing anything.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #83
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
Fatal stabbing at asylum centre shocks Sweden - BBC News

Quote:
Fatal stabbing at asylum centre shocks Sweden

weden's prime minister has described as a "terrible crime" the stabbing of a female employee at a centre for young asylum seekers.
Prime Minister Stefan Lofven visited the centre for unaccompanied migrants in Molndal, near Gothenburg, hours after the killing.
The suspect, an asylum seeker aged 15, has been arrested for the killing of the employee, who was 22.
Mr Lofven said many Swedes feared that such attacks could happen again.
"I believe that there are quite many people in Sweden who feel a lot of concern that there can be more cases of this kind, when Sweden receives so many children and youth, who come alone [to seek asylum]" he was quoted as saying by Radio Sweden.

Police officers arriving at the scene found a "crime scene with a lot of blood", said police press spokesman Thomas Fuxborg.
"The perpetrator had been overpowered by other residents, people were down and upset."
The unnamed victim died in hospital of her injuries.
A knife believed to be the one used in the attack was recovered.
Swedish Radio said the residents at the home, all aged between 14 and 17, would be moved to new accommodation for the night.
Pressure on police
Sweden's National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, has requested 4,100 additional officers and support staff to help fight against terrorism, carry out migrant deportations and police asylum facilities, Swedish news agency TT reports.
"We are forced to respond to many disturbances in asylum reception centres," he was quoted as saying.
"In some places, this takes significant police resources. This was not the case six months ago and it means that we won't be able to respond as effectively in other areas."
Sweden accepted more than 150,000 asylum applications last year and, along with Germany, is a prime destination for refugees and other migrants entering the EU illegally.
However, it recently introduced temporary border checks in a bid to control the influx of people.
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:56 AM   #84
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,045
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
hate to bring this thread up again, but... record setting 22+ sexual assaults on first night of Carnival in Cologne Germany, more attacks this year than last year, even with the heightened police presence... looks like they're skinheads too

although it's described as a 'cross section of the community'



Cologne Carnival: Police record 22 sexual assaults - BBC News

seems like, as i wondered in the beginning, that germany just has a sexual assault problem in general

Last edited by StylinRed; 02-05-2016 at 09:06 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:58 AM   #85
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 5,403
Thanked 3,689 Times in 1,526 Posts
is that....pippi longstocking?
__________________
"There's a lot of dead people who had the right of way."
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-05-2016, 09:25 AM   #86
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
interesting
Quote:
German spy agency says ISIS sending fighters disguised as refugees

Islamic State militants have slipped into Europe disguised as refugees, the head of Germany's domestic intelligence agency (BfV) said on Friday, a day after security forces thwarted a potential IS attack in Berlin.

Hans-Georg Maassen said the terrorist attacks in Paris last November had shown that Islamic State was deliberately planting terrorists among the refugees flowing into Europe.

"Then we have repeatedly seen that terrorists ... have slipped in camouflaged or disguised as refugees. This is a fact that the security agencies are facing," Maassen told ZDF television.

"We are trying to recognize and identify whether there are still more IS fighters or terrorists from IS that have slipped in," he added.

he Berliner Zeitung newspaper cited Maassen on Friday as saying that the BfV had received more than 100 tip-offs that there were Islamic State fighters among the refugees currently staying in Germany.

German fears about an attack have risen since the Paris killings. On Thursday, German forces arrested two men suspected of links to Islamic State militants preparing an attack in the German capital.

Authorities also canceled a friendly international soccer match in Hanover last year and closed stations in Munich at New Year due to security concerns.

Maassen, however, warned against alarm.

"We are in a serious situation and there is a high risk that there could be an attack. But the security agencies, the intelligence services and the police authorities are very alert and our goal is to minimize the risk as best we can," he said.
German spy agency says ISIS sending fighters disguised as refugees | Reuters
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 10:45 PM   #87
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
-=========== UPDATE ===========--



Quote:
Only 3 out of 58 detained suspects in Cologne sexual assaults are refugees – public prosecutor

Only three out of 58 men arrested in connection with New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Cologne are refugees or migrants, according to a public prosecutor. It comes after the reported attacks prompted a severe backlash toward Angela Merkel's open-door policy.

Refugees were blamed for more than 1,000 reports of sexual assault, rape, and theft which took place in the German city on December 31.

However, only three of those arrested for the crimes – two Syrians and an Iraqi – had recently arrived in the country, Cologne public prosecutor Ulrich Bremer told Die Welt newspaper.

The majority were from Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco, although they were not part of the massive influx of refugees arriving in Germany in 2015, he said. Three of the suspects were German citizens.

Bremer went on to state out that of 1,054 complaints received on New Year's Eve, 600 were connected to theft rather than a sexual offense.

However, the city's new police chief, Jurgen Mathies, said the tactics used likely came from other countries, because he had never seen them used in Germany. He also said the attacks were most likely not premeditated.

It was previously reported by Ralf Jager, interior minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, that 52 suspects had been identified, 15 of whom arrived in Germany as asylum seekers and 11 of whom were staying in the country illegally.

........
https://www.rt.com/news/332505-colog...acks-refugees/
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #88
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,164
Thanked 18,397 Times in 3,972 Posts
*sid vicious panics as he searches the Internet for more instances of refugees committing crimes.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-18-2016, 11:31 PM   #89
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,602
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
The establishment spoon feeds its heretic of sexual abuses and uses scapegoats to blame "Muslims" when they themselves are committing the most horrific of child sex abuses.

Does anyone think Sid would ever have such a new report come under his radar?

Shocking List Of MPs CONVICTED Of Child Sex Offences
Spoiler!
__________________
*My post highlights* *CIC confronts propaganda prodigies*
In reply to members 4444 & StylinRed on 911
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70427...ml#post8658229
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-19-2016, 06:08 AM   #90
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,045
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
seems like, as i wondered in the beginning, that germany just has a sexual assault problem in general

Quote:
Two complainants have failed in their attempt to get Germany's constitutional court to consider their claim against the laws banning sex with animals.

The two unnamed individuals say they are sexually attracted to animals.

They sought to get the court in Karlsruhe to consider whether the existing rules are unconstitutional.

But the court threw out their claim, ruling that the effect of the ban on the complainants' right to sexual self-determination was justified.

The court said that protecting animal welfare by seeking to prevent them being the victim of sexual assaults was a legitimate aim of the law - which remains unchanged after the court's decision.

Germany's animal protection laws set out fines of up to €25,000 ($27,700; £19,000) for forcing animals to participate in what is termed as unnatural behaviour.
Sex with animals remains banned in Germany as legal bid fails - BBC News

yep, Germans are just fucked up is all
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-19-2016, 09:18 AM   #91
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
it's hilarious how butthurt you and westopher get and how easily you guys are rekt cause you don't even form the most basic of fact checks lol
Let's hear it from the Cologne prosecutor....

Quote:
Prosecutor: Most Cologne New Year's Suspects Are Refugees

Most of the suspects identified in connection with a series of robberies and sexual assaults in Cologne during New Year's celebrations are refugees, prosecutors said Monday.

The crimes, described as unprecedented by authorities, sparked uproar in Germany and a heated debate about the country's ability to integrate almost 1.1 million people who sought asylum there last year.

Cologne prosecutor Ulrich Bremer said 73 suspects have been identified so far — most of them from North Africa. A total of 1,075 criminal complaints have been filed, including 467 alleging crimes of a sexual nature ranging from insults to rape.

"The overwhelming majority of persons fall into the general category of refugees," Bremer told The Associated Press, saying recent reports describing only three of the suspects as refugees were "total nonsense."

Initially, authorities in Cologne were accused of downplaying the fact that the attackers included many asylum-seekers because of the political sensitivity of the issue.

The suspects included 30 Moroccan nationals, 27 Algerians, four Iraqis, three Germans, three Syrians, three Tunisians, and one each from Libya, Iran and Montenegro, Bremer said.

"They have various legal statuses, including illegal entry, asylum-seekers and asylum applicants," he said of the foreign suspects. "That covers the overwhelming majority of suspects."


Twelve of the 73 suspects are linked to sexual crimes, though only one of those — a Moroccan asylum-seeker who entered Germany in November — is in custody, he said.
Prosecutor: Most Cologne New Year's Suspects Are Refugees - ABC News
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-19-2016, 10:13 AM   #92
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 7,164
Thanked 18,397 Times in 3,972 Posts
The numbers of this incident don't change the fact that you selectively post statistics in here to try and make a group of people look bad. I'm not butthurt, I'm just not interested in thinly veiled racism, with the term "free speech" thrown in there as justification for it. I can find lots of facts to make a group of people look bad, or good all over the internet.

Quote:
we shouldn't hesitate to be extremely harsh on those who fail to comply to canada's laws.
This is where we agree, but people who have done nothing wrong should not be punished because they share a religious belief, background, or skin colour with those who have. You can't punish people because they have a higher potential of committing an act due to a demographic.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 09:51 AM   #93
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: n zone
Posts: 2,679
Thanked 1,924 Times in 611 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
The numbers of this incident don't change the fact that you selectively post statistics in here to try and make a group of people look bad. I'm not butthurt, I'm just not interested in thinly veiled racism, with the term "free speech" thrown in there as justification for it. I can find lots of facts to make a group of people look bad, or good all over the internet.


This is where we agree, but people who have done nothing wrong should not be punished because they share a religious belief, background, or skin colour with those who have. You can't punish people because they have a higher potential of committing an act due to a demographic.
sorry i don't need any help making a group of people look bad lol.
Calais migrants torch 'The Jungle' refugee camp in protests against eviction | Daily Mail Online

and LOL at thinly veiled racism. anything that is remotely negative aimed at a group will be met with cries of racism lol

Last edited by Sid Vicious; 03-01-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 11:01 AM   #94
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 267
Thanked 144 Times in 50 Posts
Allah Akbhar to Stylingred and westopher
Video shows woman carrying severed head in Moscow and shouting ?Allahu Akbar? | Daily Mail Online

Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left four-year-old child's body in her bed before parading through Moscow streets with little girl's head

Eyewitnesses say they saw the woman holding the severed head of a child
She is said to have shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as she appeared close to station
Body of Anastasia Meshcheryakova was found at burnt-out block of flats
Child's nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan, has been arrested
The four-year-old's body, dressed in night clothes, was found in her cot
For more news headlines from Mosco
Digitalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:23 PM   #95
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Bouncing Bettys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bootyville
Posts: 3,692
Thanked 1,854 Times in 585 Posts
^Tough to watch as a parent of girl around that age. Odd that this story isn't getting much attention.
__________________
LEAFS!
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #96
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Richmond
Posts: 625
Thanked 571 Times in 174 Posts
She's no Islamic extremist. Just a crazy

Moscow beheading: Nanny who killed 4-year-old girl has tells police she 'heard voices' | Europe | News | The Independent

Quote:
She wanted to get caught for her crime, she said, and she had set the fire not to hide evidence but to make sure the victim's parents knew who was responsible. Ms Bobokulova also claimed to have killed the child because her husband cheated on her.
'Nanny' detained in Moscow carrying 'severed head of 4-year-old girl' - Telegraph

Last edited by Tr1ll; 03-01-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Tr1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2016, 02:02 PM   #97
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Bouncing Bettys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Bootyville
Posts: 3,692
Thanked 1,854 Times in 585 Posts
Yeah, Islamic extremists aren't known for beheading people! Oh wait. Hearing voices? Isn't anyone who believes in a god(s) and claims to converse with them, essentially hearing voices? I'm not saying Islam pushed her to do this but religion sure does seem to foster and medicate the mentally unstable.
__________________
LEAFS!
Bouncing Bettys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:03 AM   #98
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 267
Thanked 144 Times in 50 Posts
Westopher try not to choke on this
Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court
https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/
Digitalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:12 AM   #99
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
dat_steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,897
Thanked 837 Times in 360 Posts
pretty sure she's just fking crazy like that chinese greyhound guy and he went wayyy further.
dat_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-08-2016, 12:53 PM   #100
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 267
Thanked 144 Times in 50 Posts
Oh well she wouldn't have made the swim team anyway
Muslim rape gang victim: They shouted ?Swedish whore? and cut my breast with a razor blade | Pamela Geller
Another glimpse into the future of Europe, and of the United States as well, unless these disastrous immigration and refugee resettlement policies are halted and reversed.

Nathalie Hager

“Taharrush victim Nathalie, 29: They shouted ‘Swedish whore’ and cut my breast with a razor blade,” Fria Tider, March 6, 2016:

Inrikes. Nathalie Hager, 29, was on her way home from a bus stop when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.

“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Nathalie told Fria Tider.

The attack took place near the church in the pittoresque [sic] town of Nora, west of Stockholm, late Tuesday night. Nathalie Hager, who has suffered memory lapses because of the hard blows she received to her head during the attempted gang rape, had followed a friend to the bus stop.

Later, she went back to the bus stop again, since her friend thought she had forgotten her gloves there. When Nathalie was walking home for the second time, she noticed a group of men walking briskly behind her. She called her boyfriend and started to run, but after a chase of about a hundred meters the men caught up with her.

“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley. I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”

Came around when the rape was about to start
Ms. Hager has no recollection of what happened until when she saw the men pulling their trousers down.

“Then I came around and noticed that they had ripped up all of my clothes. Somehow I managed to get away, I guess I must have beat them and clawed my way free because my hands are blue and black and swollen. I also had blood under my nails, which has been sampled by the police.

While running away Nathalie saw her boyfriend 50 meters away. At that point, the men departed from the scene. Soon thereafter, at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, she contacted the police. She went to the police station to report the assault.

According to Nathalie, who has worked with Arabs, the men were about 30-35 years old and spoke Arabic with what she believes is the Syrian dialect. One of them was wearing a white baseball cap and the others regular winter caps.

“Swedish whore!”
“My friend, whom I had earlier followed to the bus stop, had observed a bunch of foreign guys at the bus stop after I walked away. Some of them climbed aboard the bus but three or four remained here,” Nathalie said.

In addition to speaking Arabic, the men used a few simple insulting expressions in Swedish during the attempted gang rape.

“It was only dirty words. ‘Swedish whore’ or ‘Swedish slut’ and ‘cunt’. No full sentences. In my impression, they spoke no Swedish except these words, so I assume they were asylum seekers.”

According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.
Digitalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net