REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #26
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
That could attribute why the North American native was still essentially a cave man while Europeans etc were creating Marvels of the world lol
Ummmmm, no.
Cave men are the Canadian's that make their teenage son toil like a slave to pay rent... and when the child in-return throws out the old parents into nursing homes.

The extent of sophisticated Hollywood\school brainwashing of the Canadian can be best seen in basic wash clean behaviour. A colony in which its society doesnt even embrace bidets!
That's cave man shit... literately. Like your going to just wipe and walk around all day like that... Canadian?
The guys at the top of the pyramid, the 0.01%, think bidets are a hindrance for their world domination goals so worker bee sheeple cant have them and thats how the world works.

OP look up predictive programming coupled with shows like the Simpsons and Family Guy to understand the extent of psychological programming that our system is using.
Advertisement
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-26-2016, 12:53 AM   #27
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Hondaracer look what you did I was actually looking forward to Cic'a reply to the Mandela effect. Now you got him talking about bidet
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:58 AM   #28
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
Quote:
That could attribute why the North American native was still essentially a cave man while Europeans etc were creating Marvels of the world lol
Actually, its believed there were great wooden palaces/monuments that were lost to time, created by the First Nations. iirc UBC had found some evidence regarding this, right here in BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Search Berenstein bears.
Prepare to die of a blown mind OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
exactly what I was about to say
OP actually has it in his post

Last edited by StylinRed; 04-26-2016 at 05:04 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 05:18 AM   #29
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
this thread is awesome.

HAHAHA... im going to watch some family guy now
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
Apparently, that's something the first nations people never did....... write anything down. Their history was remembered through stories, song, and dance.

Anyway..............
Quote:
there's growing evidence that hunter gatherer societies do not engender societal and technological development like agricultural societies. this would explain all the hunter gatherer tribes that exist in 2016 that have stone age level of development.

The most isolated tribe in the world? - Survival International
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote