REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:01 PM   #26
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
comments section of that global link says kevin newman not sure if it's true
Advertisement

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:25 PM   #27
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,252 Times in 1,965 Posts
Many people are far too stupid to take care of themselves, let alone an animal. Apparently watching Disney cartoons and youtube videos suddenly makes anyone an expert in animal behaviour.

'1987' probably symbolizes the most money he's ever had in his bank account.
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:37 PM   #28
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 8,653 Times in 3,106 Posts
Wow that's fucked up. If that dog bite my poor Chihuahua I would have lost it...
Badhobz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:49 PM   #29
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,907 Times in 754 Posts
Acura604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:00 PM   #30
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,393 Times in 5,088 Posts
^ He must have been really upset about Wolverine’s death to get an arm tattoo like that
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:14 PM   #31
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,316 Times in 5,636 Posts
Old 01-30-2018, 07:40 PM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acura604 View Post
Ch ch ch ch ch ch
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:48 PM   #33
Banned By Establishment

Here the CTV news segment

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=1315580
Old 01-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #34
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Ok, can OP take the picture of that dude off of this post? If you're gonna post his picture up, at least don't try to encourage people to witch hunt him down.

For one, yes, this is a very unfortunate and sad incident. And for two, it's also shitty that the dude just walked away.

Furthermore, I can't believe nobody investigated the video further before started pointing fingers. It clearly showed in the video that the dog that died lunged at the other dog first. And also, the owner of the dog that died... WHY IN THE FUCK DID HE LIFT HIS DOG UP ON THE LEASH LIKE THAT? HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT? I don't care if he was afraid that his dog will get injured in a dog fight, you don't fucking strangle your dog like that, EVER. If you watch carefully, all the other dog did was bit the dog, which is natural for any dog to do in a defensive mode. However, if the owner didn't lift his dog up like that, his dog could have defended himself better AND HE HIMSELF COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO BREAK UP THE FIGHT.

It's so fucking sad and completely breaks my heart to watch the owner hinder his dog defenseless by doing that. And I can certainly say, the reason his dog died was because he lifted his dog up like that and allow the other dog to tear it from him. Had he just left him on the ground and try to break the fight, his dog could have defended and worse case scenario, would suffer bite injuries.

Imagine fighting some dude 1 on 1 and somebody behind you has a leash on you and hangs you into the air. I can't even comprehend, even at the lowest of the low IQ, why the owner would do that.

Last edited by mr_chin; 01-30-2018 at 08:03 PM.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 08:09 PM   #35
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,316 Times in 5,636 Posts
yea def wasnt 100% his fault, his dog nipped first then buddy was choking it, just the fact of off-leash is what makes him the villian, and yea the somewhat unfounded dog stigma perpetuated by the media
Old 01-30-2018, 08:57 PM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

My dog got attacked last year and the other owners took off, its a really shitty move to do, not taking responsibility for your pets actions. His wound healed after 6 weeks but the year long training I put him through to be more confident and less timid went down the drain in a split second. Not to mention the vet bill and having to rearrange my schedule to go to work at night time to make sure he stays on his meds and pain killers throughout the day. That being said after reading all this I just hugged and kissed my dog for like 10 minutes just now.
6thGear. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:03 PM   #37
Performance Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post
Ok, can OP take the picture of that dude off of this post? If you're gonna post his picture up, at least don't try to encourage people to witch hunt him down.

For one, yes, this is a very unfortunate and sad incident. And for two, it's also shitty that the dude just walked away.

Furthermore, I can't believe nobody investigated the video further before started pointing fingers. It clearly showed in the video that the dog that died lunged at the other dog first. And also, the owner of the dog that died... WHY IN THE FUCK DID HE LIFT HIS DOG UP ON THE LEASH LIKE THAT? HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THAT? I don't care if he was afraid that his dog will get injured in a dog fight, you don't fucking strangle your dog like that, EVER. If you watch carefully, all the other dog did was bit the dog, which is natural for any dog to do in a defensive mode. However, if the owner didn't lift his dog up like that, his dog could have defended himself better AND HE HIMSELF COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO BREAK UP THE FIGHT.

It's so fucking sad and completely breaks my heart to watch the owner hinder his dog defenseless by doing that. And I can certainly say, the reason his dog died was because he lifted his dog up like that and allow the other dog to tear it from him. Had he just left him on the ground and try to break the fight, his dog could have defended and worse case scenario, would suffer bite injuries.

Imagine fighting some dude 1 on 1 and somebody behind you has a leash on you and hangs you into the air. I can't even comprehend, even at the lowest of the low IQ, why the owner would do that.
Have you ever ever owned a dog? You’re fucking retarded.

The dog is wearing a fucking harness, that’s why it lifted up in the air like that and it wasn’t being choked off... and when your dog gets attacked you don’t just let them fight and then jump in after, you pull your dog back hard to a defensive position behind you instinctually... and even more retarded suggestion you let a pitty have the first bite and then let your dog fight back and intervene after??! Look up lock jaw, there is no way to get a pitty bred dog off once it’s locked in on the first bite = death = there is nothing to step in on.

I’ve seen some pretty fucking stupid posts on RS over the years, but this one takes the cake. Victim blaming at its finest right here....
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2018, 09:20 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Have you ever ever owned a dog? You’re fucking retarded.

The dog is wearing a fucking harness, that’s why it lifted up in the air like that and it wasn’t being choked off... and when your dog gets attacked you don’t just let them fight and then jump in after, you pull your dog back hard to a defensive position behind you instinctually... and even more retarded suggestion you let a pitty have the first bite and then let your dog fight back and intervene after??! Look up lock jaw, there is no way to get a pitty bred dog off once it’s locked in on the first bite = death = there is nothing to step in on. Geezus how hard were you dropped on your head as a child?

Victim blaming at its finest right here....
Yeah, exactly, you pull your dog BACK, not into the fucking air where its completely defenseless and no where to fucking go you retard. If you as a fucking human being can't escape a pitbull lunging at you, what makes you think lifting your dog into the air can get it away from one? At least if the dog was on the ground, the owner and the dog can defend the dog. On top of that, PICK UP THE FUCKING DOG, NOT FUCKING LIFT IT AND LEAVE IT HANGING THERE LIKE A BBQ PORK IN THE BACK OF CHONG LEE MARKET.

No leash is already a fact, and it's something that cannot be done right there and then. The only option the owner have is to think of the best way to protect his dog. And it's definitely not lifting it in the fucking air.

And fucking right there will be blame. If I did that to my dog, I would never be able to live with myself.

If you outright agree that lifting the dog into the air is the best decision, you're a fucking a retard and a half to the power of ten.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:34 PM   #39
Performance Moderator

Oh yah sure Me Perfect I’m so glad you’re walking around every day waiting every second to calculate the exact reaction to everything that happens around you.

This is 100% the other owners fault, dog is on a leash nothing ever happens... but here you are king of the fucking internet blaming the guy for not being a ninja warrior and reacting exactly in a way that would have saved his dogs life. You don’t think he knows and wishes he had done something differently? Fuck you jackoff, he has to live with that the rest of his life BECAUSE of the other owner’s irresponsibility.

He didn’t need pieces of shit like you acting like a hero “oh if it were me I would have done xxxxx” because you’re so perfect all the time when you get a chance to watch a video and armchair quarterback a situation you weren’t in. I bet you could have won the SuperBowl or scored the Stanley Cup winner too after watching the video and deciding what ‘shoud’ have been done from the comfort of your computer desk. So obvious on video right bro???

TLDR go fuck yourself and your high horse you rode in on
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2018, 09:38 PM   #40
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Quote:

Why wouldnt he post the picture of the guy up? Hes wanted and the authorities are trying to find him and his dog
Old 01-30-2018, 10:05 PM   #41
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:

You sir just won the retarded reward of the year. The dog that died was using a harness. And no you don't ever fucking let the dogs fight and then stop it after. You stop it before it even happens or at least stop it ASAP! I walk the friends dog and every single time if I sense the other dog intention is aggressive I pull my friends dog right beside/behind me. You should really pull your behind you but sometimes that doesn't work. That way if anything happens you can protect your dog. As a dog owner it is your responsibility to protect your dog. Also unless you are in at off leash park owners always have to keep their dogs on leash. If you ever been to an off leash park you will know that there are two gates. You open one, lock in and then take the leash off your dog and then unlock the 2nd door to the off leash door. Even in an off leash park I keep an eye of my friends dog just to make sure no dog is being too aggressive to her. Luckily nothing happen to her.

Is like two people fighting, you always try to break up the fight before it starts or pull them away from each other, not pull them away after they have beat each other up already.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:07 PM   #42
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, exactly, you pull your dog BACK, not into the fucking air where its completely defenseless and no where to fucking go you retard. If you as a fucking human being can't escape a pitbull lunging at you, what makes you think lifting your dog into the air can get it away from one? At least if the dog was on the ground, the owner and the dog can defend the dog. On top of that, PICK UP THE FUCKING DOG, NOT FUCKING LIFT IT AND LEAVE IT HANGING THERE LIKE A BBQ PORK IN THE BACK OF CHONG LEE MARKET.

No leash is already a fact, and it's something that cannot be done right there and then. The only option the owner have is to think of the best way to protect his dog. And it's definitely not lifting it in the fucking air.

And fucking right there will be blame. If I did that to my dog, I would never be able to live with myself.

If you outright agree that lifting the dog into the air is the best decision, you're a fucking a retard and a half to the power of ten.
So let me get this right...
If he lifts his dog up and leaves it hanging there like bbq pork in the back of chong lee market he's a bad owner compared to pulling his dog back while being used as a chew toy? I think he was doing everything in his right mind to protect his dog. As long as the dog is on the ground he's a moving target. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that he or the dog will have the agility to out maneuver a charging dog for more than 2-3 seconds. For all you know he could've lifted the dog in an attempt to grab it but as he was going to grab it he saw what was coming and instead tried to spin around.

You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you did what he did...but could you live with yourself knowing you let your dog be a chew toy and die a painful death from being mauled.

The fucking retard and a half to the power of ten comment.... please tell me how you would've played out this scenario. Here's the kicker - either way your dog gets severely injured and most likely dies from injuries.
- dog stays on ground and it's a dead dog walking
- lift dog and you have a chance of saving him from the other dog but also a chance of snapping it's neck
- crouch down to pick up dog and not only have life threatening wounds to your dog but also to your entire upper torso and face where you're currently cradling your dog
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:09 PM   #43

Quote:
Oh yah sure Me Perfect I’m so glad you’re walking around every day waiting every second to calculate the exact reaction to everything that happens around you.

This is 100% the other owners fault, dog is on a leash nothing ever happens... but here you are king of the fucking internet blaming the guy for not being a ninja warrior and reacting exactly in a way that would have saved his dogs life. You don’t think he knows and wishes he had done something differently? Fuck you jackoff, he has to live with that the rest of his life BECAUSE of the other owner’s irresponsibility.

He didn’t need pieces of shit like you acting like a hero “oh if it were me I would have done xxxxx” because you’re so perfect all the time when you get a chance to watch a video and armchair quarterback a situation you weren’t in. I bet you could have won the SuperBowl or scored the Stanley Cup winner too after watching the video and deciding what ‘shoud’ have been done from the comfort of your computer desk. So obvious on video right bro???

TLDR go fuck yourself and your high horse you rode in on
Do you even own a dog? If so, how long? 2 days? 2 weeks? Do you even have a plan or what you would do if another dog attacks your dog? Seriously, if you haven't already, then get off your fucking phone, get off your fucking PC, get the fuck out of your house, take a walk, and start thinking. In fact, go read a book or something.

Like, do you drive your car, not expecting to get hit by another car? Do you cross the road and not look both ways? Do you go to your work and not prepare to follow safety rules and practices? Do you EVEN HAVE AN ESCAPE PLAN IF YOUR HOUSE CATCHES ON FIRE? Do I have even have to ask you these questions?

Like I said, this was a sad incident and heartbreaking to hear for all dog lovers, but the owner is partly to be blamed because obviously in his everyday life, the one thing he never did was imagine that his dog would be attacked.

There are gonna be people that don't leash their dog. There are gonna people who are irresponsible. There are gonna be people who are jerks. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing? Until something happens, you cry and whine about how irresponsible they are? Fucking do yourself and your dog a favor and start thinking of defensive strategies, avoidance strategies, and possible solutions. Society is getting dumber because of people like you, wasting your hours in the day, face to face with your mobile phone looking at girls on instagram. God. The fact that you would defend the owner for lifting his dog up in the air is just fucking stupid. BOTH OWNERS ARE AT FAULT AND DO NOT DESERVE TO OWN A DOG.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:14 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
So let me get this right...
If he lifts his dog up and leaves it hanging there like bbq pork in the back of chong lee market he's a bad owner compared to pulling his dog back while being used as a chew toy? I think he was doing everything in his right mind to protect his dog. As long as the dog is on the ground he's a moving target. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that he or the dog will have the agility to out maneuver a charging dog for more than 2-3 seconds. For all you know he could've lifted the dog in an attempt to grab it but as he was going to grab it he saw what was coming and instead tried to spin around.

You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you did what he did...but could you live with yourself knowing you let your dog be a chew toy and die a painful death from being mauled.

The fucking retard and a half to the power of ten comment.... please tell me how you would've played out this scenario. Here's the kicker - either way your dog gets severely injured and most likely dies from injuries.
- dog stays on ground and it's a dead dog walking
- lift dog and you have a chance of saving him from the other dog but also a chance of snapping it's neck
- crouch down to pick up dog and not only have life threatening wounds to your dog but also to your entire upper torso and face where you're currently cradling your dog
Honestly, I don't even want to reply to you. Go read a book. If you can find an article anywhere in this world, that lifting your dog off the ground and hanging on the leash is the best way to protect your dog, I'll crown you as king of all dog owners.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:20 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
You sir just won the retarded reward of the year. The dog that died was using a harness. And no you don't ever fucking let the dogs fight and then stop it after. You stop it before it even happens or at least stop it ASAP! I walk the friends dog and every single time if I sense the other dog intention is aggressive I pull my friends dog right beside/behind me. You should really pull your behind you but sometimes that doesn't work. That way if anything happens you can protect your dog. As a dog owner it is your responsibility to protect your dog. Also unless you are in at off leash park owners always have to keep their dogs on leash. If you ever been to an off leash park you will know that there are two gates. You open one, lock in and then take the leash off your dog and then unlock the 2nd door to the off leash door. Even in an off leash park I keep an eye of my friends dog just to make sure no dog is being too aggressive to her. Luckily nothing happen to her.

Is like two people fighting, you always try to break up the fight before it starts or pull them away from each other, not pull them away after they have beat each other up already.
So you do agree with me leaving the dog on the ground is the best choice.

And when your dog is on the ground, it's in fight mode, the other dog is in fight mode, the fight will break out no matter how hard you try to stop it.

Either way, my argument was leaving the dog on the ground vs lifting it up into the air. You obviously had agreed with the former. So how am I a retard?

PS - You obviously have not tried to stop 2 dogs trying to fight each other. If you had, you would know you can't.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:39 PM   #46
Performance Moderator

Dude, you can't even just admit your're a fucking turd of a human being and go find another thread to post in. Seriously just fuck off or admit you're wrong to blame a victim of a crime.

And yes I own multiple dogs, and yes my dog has been attacked before and yes its REALLY HARD especially when you're 6+ feet tall and your dog is tiny to get down that low and pick your dog up or get between them when the leash is tangling in your legs and everything is going to hell to get control of the situation. Particularly when the other dog is un-emcumbered by any leash or form of control like this one. I've been lucky a few times, but you can't walk around constantly prepared for battle, we don't live in a fucking warzone moron. It wouldn't have taken much for a couple of situations I've been in to have gone completely sideways or maybe I just missed scooping my dog(s) up or whatever? How is that my fault? It's not... it's the OTHER owner's fault for putting ME or anyone else in that situation. Get it through your fucking head. Youre one of those guys who blames girls who get raped for dressing provocatively. Asshole.

You're the one who needs to get off your computer and stop being such a mouthy piece of shit behind it. That's real life, not your fantasy land shit you're living in your tiny fucking brain.

Society is gone to shit because of people like you who think they always know how to do everything right the first time, but never had to actually do anything in their life and sit around talking out of their ass like they've never ever made a mistake before.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-30-2018, 11:05 PM   #47
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Honestly, I don't even want to reply to you. Go read a book. If you can find an article anywhere in this world, that lifting your dog off the ground and hanging on the leash is the best way to protect your dog, I'll crown you as king of all dog owners.
Why read a book? I've had 100+ lb dogs by my side for 30+ years without a single incident. Yourself?

You're getting pretty defensive and hostile here. You also forgot to answer me as to how you would've handled his situation.

From seeing your replies in this thread I fear for those who you give advice to.

I hope you use condoms.
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #48
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
So you do agree with me leaving the dog on the ground is the best choice.

And when your dog is on the ground, it's in fight mode, the other dog is in fight mode, the fight will break out no matter how hard you try to stop it.

Either way, my argument was leaving the dog on the ground vs lifting it up into the air. You obviously had agreed with the former. So how am I a retard?

PS - You obviously have not tried to stop 2 dogs trying to fight each other. If you had, you would know you can't.
You see it have nothing to do with keeping your dogs on the ground or not. Is about being aware of your surroundings. If you see an off leash dog that's running towards your dog would you just keep going? No the common sense would put to pull your dog close to you and shield your dog till the other dogs stops or is in a safe distance. Have you try to stop a dog fight yourself? I have and yes you can stop the fight to a certain degree and then keep both dogs away from each other. If your dog is being attack you would do everything in your power to get the other dog off yours including using lethal on the other dog. And honestly if the other dog owner have half a brain he/she would have stop this from happening.

Just stop pretending and trying to justify what you are saying coz is making you look more and more stupid.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:11 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
You see it have nothing to do with keeping your dogs on the ground or not. Is about being aware of your surroundings. If you see an off leash dog that's running towards your dog would you just keep going? No the common sense would put to pull your dog close to you and shield your dog till the other dogs stops or is in a safe distance. Have you try to stop a dog fight yourself? I have and yes you can stop the fight to a certain degree and then keep both dogs away from each other. If your dog is being attack you would do everything in your power to get the other dog off yours including using lethal on the other dog. And honestly if the other dog owner have half a brain he/she would have stop this from happening.

Just stop pretending and trying to justify what you are saying coz is making you look more and more stupid.
I'm gonna simply stop replying to you. It seems we agreed on the same thing, yet you are trying to say I'm wrong somehow? Lol. If you want attention, it's not here.

And no, you yourself cannot stop 2 dogs from fighting each other, ESPECIALLY when one is not leashed. Have a good day.

Quote:
Dude, you can't even just admit your're a fucking turd of a human being and go find another thread to post in. Seriously just fuck off or admit you're wrong to blame a victim of a crime.

And yes I own multiple dogs, and yes my dog has been attacked before and yes its REALLY HARD especially when you're 6+ feet tall and your dog is tiny to get down that low and pick your dog up or get between them when the leash is tangling in your legs and everything is going to hell to get control of the situation. Particularly when the other dog is un-emcumbered by any leash or form of control like this one. I've been lucky a few times, but you can't walk around constantly prepared for battle, we don't live in a fucking warzone moron. It wouldn't have taken much for a couple of situations I've been in to have gone completely sideways or maybe I just missed scooping my dog(s) up or whatever? How is that my fault? It's not... it's the OTHER owner's fault for putting ME or anyone else in that situation. Get it through your fucking head. Youre one of those guys who blames girls who get raped for dressing provocatively. Asshole.

You're the one who needs to get off your computer and stop being such a mouthy piece of shit behind it. That's real life, not your fantasy land shit you're living in your tiny fucking brain.

Society is gone to shit because of people like you who think they always know how to do everything right the first time, but never had to actually do anything in their life and sit around talking out of their ass like they've never ever made a mistake before.
Lol, are you even reading what your'e saying? So you know it's real life, yet you still think dog attacks don't happen or something? How did you get out of those "lucky" situations of yours? Did you happen to lift your dog up and hang it by its leash?

"We don't live in a fucking warzone", yet girls walk in the night to get home with pepper spray and shit to defend themselves. Why? It's reality fucking idiot. You should always have a plan for the worse, even if it doesn't work out 100% the way you want it to. You're the one who thinks you're still living in fantasy land, who can walk around the street and not expect to be attacked. There is always a chance and you should always have a plan on how to respond to them.

Your fucking comment literally contradicts everything you say. You've been lucky a few times and yet the next time you walk your dog or encounters another dog, you still have zero idea what MIGHT happen and how to handle it? Even to this point, you have suggested nothing on how you would have dealt with the incident otherwise. And why the fuck do you care about who's fault it is so much? The reality of it is, there will be unleashed dogs. It is up to you to do everything you can to deal with the situation at hand. Do you think pointing fingers at the owner with the unleashed dog will magically attach a leash to it?

Seriously, I hope you have emergency kits, stashed water, and food in your house. If not, god bless those who live under your roof.
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-31-2018, 12:32 AM   #50
Performance Moderator

It's your reality not everyone else's, you choose to see it that way. I don't know any girls who carry pepper spray, you're fucking paranoid buddy. We live in Canada, so yes there IS an expectation that you won't get attacked randomly. And yes at least one time when my dog got attacked I had no choice but to pull back and up on her leash while at the same time kicking the other dog in the side of the head. I can't blame this particular owner for not doing everything "right" and neither should you. Holy fuck you're such an asshole.

I feel sorry for the people living around you that you think you have to prepare for a holocaust on the daily... but thank goodness you're a trained emergency response personnel that has already envisioned everything that could ever go wrong in the world so you'll be ready for everything!!!! LOL!

If you know what I did for work, there's no way you'd be lecturing me on being prepared for shit or knowing how to respond to situations... I've probably spent more time in 1 day learning form experts in the field than you have in your whole life of YouTube assisted learning... you're a pretender wanna-be and haven't done fuck all in your life except talk shit about how you'll be so great at handling everything when something goes down.
This post thanked by: