REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:47 PM   #51
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChi View Post
For some, it would be the equivalent of resisting any alcohol for life
Why would you want to?
Advertisement
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:12 PM   #52
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post

It's called socioeconomics. Blacks kill each other, and? Guess what? Whites kill each other "98%" of the time as well. We hurt those closest to us, within our own communities. That's obvious. This whole "blacks kill blacks" argument is ridiculous, and people like yourself continue to perpetuate it. You are practicing willful cognitive dissonance here. You are allowing your own prejudice to cloud your reasoning here.
You may wanna have a look at the rates

Quote:
I normally ignore your posts, as you're a troll. Oh yes, let's talk about Hilary Clinton again, your common argument.

I am no fan of the Clinton's, I liked many of Bill's policies, his three strikes law was one I hated deeply. It was Clinton's method of reaching his olive branch to the right, by showing that though he's a Democrat, he would be hard on crime.

It was a terrible decision that has ruined hundreds of thousands of lives. Yes, I remember Hillary calling us "Super Predators" as well. Old news. It's irrelevant, she lost. I still stand by the fact that she would've been better than this buffoon.

To her credit, she did run on the stance of continuing Obama's polices of raking back the war on drugs, which may show to me, she changed her stance. Albeit, she never became President, so I will take her word on this. What I do know is your hero decided to do the complete opposite, and appoint Jeff Sessions, someone who I may add just recently informed his prosecutors to pursue the "death penalty" for some drug related offences.

I highly doubt this would be a policy of stance of the Clinton (Hilary) Administration.
Sorry. My bad. I thought this was the hypocrite thread

But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 04-17-2018 at 07:13 PM.
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #53
HELP ME PLS!!!

The donation amount was 30k USD. I'm sure if the Democrats knew that Trump would have won, they would have elected Bernie. Pre-election results, a lot of people thought Trump was a joke and I'm sure Hillary got the nomination because she's in a lot of peoples pockets. Just not as deep as Trump is. LOL.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:03 PM   #54
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
Why would you want to?
For some it's a slippery slope. For me, I don't like drinking, but that's a choice and there isn't a craving for me to drink.

My point was that never drinking or smoking anything in life is kind of unrealistic.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:17 PM   #55
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChi View Post
The donation amount was 30k USD.
closer to $133,246

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-g...b_9191868.html
Quote:
sure Hillary got the nomination because she's in a lot of peoples pockets. Just not as deep as Trump is. LOL.
I wonder how many people actually believe that.
Curious how much her and her husbands "speeches" are worth now that she's a civilian.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-speaking-fees

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...govt-interests
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz

Last edited by welfare; 04-17-2018 at 08:25 PM.
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:28 PM   #56
HELP ME PLS!!!

At the time of the video, the link that it referenced used this page.
https://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm...ilingTypeID=51
Old 04-17-2018, 09:30 PM   #57
HELP ME PLS!!!

I recall a Clinton dinner was like $250 a plate, but this was years ago.

LOL, way off topic though. This is supposed to be about legalization of weed and crooked politicians.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:20 AM   #58
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square

Thanked 2,093 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Not even going to play this game with you, I know where you stand on this argument, and I know your prejudices.

It's called socioeconomics. Blacks kill each other, and? Guess what? Whites kill each other "98%" of the time as well. We hurt those closest to us, within our own communities. That's obvious. This whole "blacks kill blacks" argument is ridiculous, and people like yourself continue to perpetuate it. You are practicing willful cognitive dissonance here. You are allowing your own prejudice to cloud your reasoning here.
You know where I stand without any discussion but I am allowing my prejudice to cloud reasoning? I love irony. Hypocrites not so much.
Zedbra is offline   Reply With Quote