REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 12-15-2019, 09:14 AM   #3826
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,108 Times in 5,002 Posts
Thanks for keeping the streets safe Officer Cain
Advertisement
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:48 AM   #3827
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
I was walking past this yesterday.

A bus was turning right and honked at a car to turn quicker but the car was blocked by Cain and the Hummer. Cain stopped the bus and had a few words with the driver. Don't know what he said to the bus driver but it only lasted a few seconds.
The conversation most likely went something like this....

cain: I am the police and run shit around here,get back to driving your bus and do as I say or else I will VI your ass!

bus driver: confused,shocked and thinking to himself....what a complete power tripping asshole this cop is.
spyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:55 AM   #3828

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68style View Post
Thanks for keeping the streets safe Officer Cain
Lets be honest for a second.Cain is not capable of doing any real police work,nor do we as the public want or trust someone like him doing actual crime fighting as a officer of the law.I much rather see him doing traffic power tripping cop duty vs be on the gang or homicide unit.

The only thing missing that will finish off his cop profile,are those mirrored cop shades and the mandatory mustache he so desperately needs.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:59 AM   #3829
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,699 Times in 877 Posts
Yet nothing has happened to Cain and sons
JDMDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:19 PM   #3830
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
Lets be honest for a second.Cain is not capable of doing any real police work,nor do we as the public want or trust someone like him doing actual crime fighting as a officer of the law.I much rather see him doing traffic power tripping cop duty vs be on the gang or homicide unit.

The only thing missing that will finish off his cop profile,are those mirrored cop shades and the mandatory mustache he so desperately needs.
Off-duty glasses are Oakleys and he's got a Punisher vinyl somewhere on the daily.
Old 12-15-2019, 10:32 PM   #3831

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
Off-duty glasses are Oakleys and he's got a Punisher vinyl somewhere on the daily.
cain is like the Eric Cartman of cops.He must have some really low self esteem issues to keep picking on car enthusiasts.It is about as unprofessional as it gets.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-16-2019, 02:10 PM   #3832
RS controls my life!

Saw a blue wrx, lowered with a 3rd brake light get pulled over by an unmarked grey Ford edge while making a right from smithe on to burrard at around 11 this morning

Looked like he spotted the WRX from a mile away and drove through the bike lane to get beside him to tell him to pull over lol
guesswho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #3833

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
Saw a blue wrx, lowered with a 3rd brake light get pulled over by an unmarked grey Ford edge while making a right from smithe on to burrard at around 11 this morning

Looked like he spotted the WRX from a mile away and drove through the bike lane to get beside him to tell him to pull over lol
Nice to know our tax dollars are being well spent on fighting crime like this! Forget about the homeless and junkies breaking into cars in the city downtown core.This is far worse of a criminal offense.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-16-2019, 07:30 PM   #3834
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,699 Times in 877 Posts
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/vancouv...utes-1.4731406

https://mobile.twitter.com/baldguy13...utes-1.4731406

Don't you guys know cops can't do simple math but posts on Twitter like home boy Trump, make vancity great again!
JDMDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-16-2019, 08:32 PM   #3835

Quote:
Nice to know our tax dollars are being well spent on fighting crime like this! Forget about the homeless and junkies breaking into cars in the city downtown core.This is far worse of a criminal offense.
They're not after crimes. They're after revenue.

What you see and hear on the news is part of their agenda and everything follows a narrative.
When something goes off track or something they don't want you to see (the truth) you see this: ''This video contains content from Canadian Broadcasting Corp., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.''
Kev-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:14 PM   #3836
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,108 Times in 5,002 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMDreams View Post
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/vancouv...utes-1.4731406

https://mobile.twitter.com/baldguy13...utes-1.4731406

Don't you guys know cops can't do simple math but posts on Twitter like home boy Trump, make vancity great again!
Well no shit buddy can get 2 speeding tickets in a row... he was probably speeding cuz he was late to somewhere and then buddycop made him even later pulling him over so he had to speed even more to compensate. Simple.

Hahaha
68style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 04:15 PM   #3837
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:

you serious? Or just one of the Cain myths?
frito_lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 08:44 PM   #3838
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
If it's traffic safety at least go after the red light runners and stop sign runners..... Like holy shit, EVERY day I see at least 2 people run reds or accelerating through stop signs... Cain if you're reading this get your head out of your ass and get your priorities straight. Dood ran a red today a block and almost smoked me from where you were staked out today. Ffs.
LengJai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 10:38 PM   #3839
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frito_lay View Post
you serious? Or just one of the Cain myths?
Hell no lol, in the States most “thin blue line” asshole power trip cops have a uniform that involves Oakleys and the Punisher, despite the Punisher being a complete fucking asshole.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:25 AM   #3840

Quote:
Hell no lol, in the States most “thin blue line” asshole power trip cops have a uniform that involves Oakleys and the Punisher, despite the Punisher being a complete fucking asshole.
Cain is your typical crooked cop.He has no business wearing the uniform,let alone serving the public.He does not have the right temperament for this type of work,due to him letting his emotions getting in the way.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-18-2019, 12:24 PM   #3841
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Cain is your typical crooked cop.He has no business wearing the uniform,let alone serving the public.He does not have the right temperament for this type of work,due to him letting his emotions getting in the way.
you heard about his previous debacle in when he was in Victoria right?
LengJai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:27 PM   #3842
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,440 Times in 4,281 Posts
Wow, blast from the past.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:33 PM   #3843

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengJai View Post
you heard about his previous debacle in when he was in Victoria right?
Nope! Please do tell us all.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:33 PM   #3844

Quote:
I feel your thoughts on all this and want to add a few thoughts of my own.

Most if not all police officers joined the force because they want to make a difference and do good for the people. These are people who indulge in the idea of making the streets safer. We the people should without any doubt give the respect they deserve and honor them for their righteousness in what they do. Unfortunately what they do or what they can do is limited and controlled by the government. Government control is defined in three levels from local (city) municipal, provincial and federal. Whether the officers agree in terms of what they can do, they have sworn in to do what they are told and I have a strong feeling many of the things they do goes against or at least sits parallel (neutral) in what they believe is fair or just. You may hear officers say ''I don't make the laws'' in which I interpret it as "I don't agree with it also but I have to do my job''.
My point is that we live in a corrupt society where we believe the government is supposed to keep us safe, keep jobs and living at a relatively sustainable level. I've come to terms not too long ago believing the government does not work for us the people, they work for the corporates. I don't believe in the government system, I don't believe in money (currency printed by the corporates) and I'm born Canadian which means absolutely nothing because they want to ban e-cig flavors if not that then put a crippling tax on it. Makes you think wtf? Doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing and it makes perfect sense when the government takes a hit on tax revenue in cigarette sales. revenue has been going downhill because us the people have found a solution to get off cigarettes and it's no surprise that government all over the world are in bed with big tobacco. Exactly how much of our earnings get taken from us? They have been taking from us since the day we were born. Liberties, rights, freedom and time. People may not see this because this is something that happens over time, little by little they keep chipping away as laws and government control are dictated and supported by precedent. We let them take a finger and they will take a hand. It's not going to stop and I don't know how or if it can be stopped. All I know is that there are people in this world controlling the government for intent unknown whether it is for greed, power or something as fucked up as pleasure watching us kill ourselves.

I have a few questions if I could ask an officer:
What made you decide to become a police officer?
Are you doing the things you had expected to be doing?
Do you go to sleep well every night knowing what you did throughout the day without regret?
The last question is subjective,
Why do I always feel like I'm being treated as a criminal when an officer speaks to me?

'Create the need for something and the world is yours'

No one here knows who I am and no one knows what I've gone through.
But at least I know who I was before everything that mattered was taken from me.
Driving has been my passion since I was 16, I bought my own car (EG6) when I was 19 and my dream was to build, drive and race in a Prelude and S2000. No matter what the circumstances are, I'm not going to stop chasing my dreams. I can be slowed down but the only way to stop me is by killing me.
What is so criminal about following a dream that doesn't affect anyone?
I may not be a criminal then, but now I have a difficult choice to become one in order to survive because someone with a badge decided my life doesnt matter. The police do not serve us, they serve the government therefor they serve the corporates.

This is the earliest picture of the car I bought after my civic was stolen.

This is a later picture:

I can no longer drive my car as of last night. A chapter ends and a new chapter begins.

Last edited by Kev-o; 12-19-2019 at 06:56 AM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-19-2019, 11:15 AM   #3845
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,221 Times in 1,387 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev-o View Post
Spoiler!
TL;DR: fuck the popo I'll keep racing my Prelude on the streets
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2019, 12:21 PM   #3846
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Says we took his sarcastic comments out of context and then explicitly says he races his Prelude and S2000 in a different post. Wtf?
bomberR17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 01:07 PM   #3847
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,520 Times in 1,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberR17 View Post
Says we took his sarcastic comments out of context and then explicitly says he races his Prelude and S2000 in a different post. Wtf?
He probably means to track it.
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 03:59 PM   #3848
RS Veteran

Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,083 Posts
Was that Cain that came to Victoria and instigated the Friday Night scare session with multiple police?

(The meet still known as Revscene despite island millenials not knowing this forum exists.)

1998 Acura Integra Type R #0635
2017 Honda Civic Type R #01818
TouringTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #3849

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC_BAWS View Post
He probably means to track it.
Correct. Sorry Im not very good at wording my thoughts.
Track it yes. But honestly, im perfectly fine being the only person in the track doing solo hot laps. Mugello is my go to track. I tune all my cars on it and its the only track I can bring my Japanese toys against super cars and have a winning chance. Yes Im talking about a game, Forza Motorsports - Simulated Racing. Those days passed long ago but it still lives in me.
Precision driving is so captivating to me and from time to time, I see other drivers who pursue the same idea. Its always a good feeling to be driving next to them on the street cuz although we have never met, we're watching out for another.
I probably sound like a crazy person but I bet some of you know what Im talking about.

I got a gift today, its the Service manual for 5th Gen Prelude. PDF is good but nothing beats the physical book.
Old 12-20-2019, 03:38 AM   #3850
Meet on the Level and Part on the Square

Thanked 2,093 Times in 669 Posts
This thread took a dive - perhaps a few of you can create a machismo thread and take your dick swinging to one central cool internet location. No bad ideas.
Zedbra is online now   Reply With Quote