REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #201
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
^ before i even try reading that im gonna smoke a bowl LOl
Advertisement
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #202
ESKETIT

hey bud i was wondering if you can show me pics or a link to your 2ft us perc ( is it a roor brand?)

roor.de accepts credit cards now, im not quite sure if all new roor pieces come with bistabil joints?

according to the website it says anything over 3.2mm should have it although i didn't see an option or any info for it when i was ordering.

also does the double reduction actually do anything? i was planning on going 18.8 all the way.

i was planning on getting this sexy beast http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...8&bForceShow=1

OR a dealerscup one http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...ProductID=1575 ( i like the extra water volume at the bottom)

after much thinking i decided to go for a BIG SISTA +carbon filter adapter...green/blue colored logos for my roberto lubongo v2

i love using icecubes so no worrys for that.

as for cleaning i dont like using iso .

i just use this tool called the "buddy" and soap/water which is just a scrubber attached to a magnet.. ( super awesome tool) .

i recommend you look into the carbon filter attachment.

apparently for every gram you use inside your roor you should replace the carbon stones.. but its suppose to keep ur roor super clean as well as give you a nicer smoke cause it takes some impuritys or whatever you call it from the smoke.

i also recommend you get some keck clips for your attachments just in case for better joint support
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...ProductID=7861

also how long did it take for your piece to come after ordering?

Last edited by Vansterdam; 09-08-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:49 AM   #203
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/roor1.jpg

the perc i have is only a single tree. but exactly like that pic but my orange label is a bit bigger. roor.de took the brand back from dement!a a few years ago. so as far as i know dement!a only produces lux branded percs now. same company and quality but roor.de said they wanted to stick in the classic roor.de look.
it was pretty funny bringing it back over the border with a receipt from a store called "hot box". "uh, it's a water tobacco pipe sir." "you mean bong"

it's been at least 3-4 years since i ordered from .de but i think it took around 3 weeks. at the time, bistabil was an option when ordering. always thought it was kinda dumb it wasn't standard on their bigger pieces.

the double reduction is pretty much just for looks, but it's sexy as hell and just easier to grip. a little piece of mind, it feels sturdier in my grip with the reductions. whereas i'm more paranoid about the perc. the .de has full extension as well.

keck clips are useful but i don't have any issues when i pull the bowl up to clear the bong. i don't bother lifting up the diffy to clear it because i hate it if water gets up in the joint.

when i was really into the GonG scene, alot of folks said the carbon filter was meh, so i never bothered. honestly i'm not too interested in changing the carbon after every g. keep in mind i use the perc for weed and the icemaster for budder. so i don't really need the extra filtering. i've tried a perc with ashcatcher before and i found it starts to filter out the taste which i rarely want. and i would be super paranoid just having the ashcatcher hanging off the piece.

consider getting a fireless light. basically a ceramic soldering iron is the ghetto solution. there might be a better/cheaper company, but i picked up a phedor years ago. it's just a little ceramic wand that lights up and lets you smoke without any fuels. when you use it correctly, the hit is almost like vapourizing. maximizing taste and potency. no fumes etc from the ceramic. it's really good for hash and oils etc. i use it for budder so it works perfectly without torching it.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #204
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I had a roor I dropped it and broke it. I have some approx 2ft bong that I got local. only used it 2 times and got a headache both times. not a fan of bongs.
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #205
ESKETIT

u should hook it up ^

if i can find a SHELDON BLACK , SOVEREIGNTY or TORO bong locally ( or even shipped here)

i shall grab it

the things i would do to get this sexy beast... lol
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/s...n-label-1.html

Old 09-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #206

Bongs are a waste of money. They break all the time and are a bitch to clean.

Vape is the best
My RS Buy/Sell Feedback
CRiXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #207
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Vapes is cool but I like good ol fashion joints
Old 09-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #208
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

GET PITTED!!!!!

95fodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #209

to each their own. but i've noticed every stoner thinks they smoke the most and the best. then they hit a 2ft bong like they're a pro when all they do is smoke joints. it's a different animal. plain and simple.

.5g doob should be good for 10 hoots right? so you're talking about .05g per hoot as a ball park. i clear .2g minimum every single bong hit on 1 breath. so if you always smoke joints and then go stupid on a bong, it's not a shock that you didn't like it. and 99% of folks have smoked out of piece of shit plastic deals or lame "glass" bongs with metal bowls.

it's still easier on my throat then smoking joints. i can take 10 bong hits and feel fine. yet a single joint can sometimes irritate me far more. at the end of the day, there are alot of chems and crap that folks put in weed. the rare times i get something dirty, at least the ice & water does some work for me. this alone is worth the investment. it's not for all stoners, but if bongs are for you, it'll bring you a lot of joy.

vapes are aight, but even the volcano doesn't truly satisfy my craving to smoke. it's always lacking. but folks like the clearer high. but i get that with budder every smoke anyways. i'd have a volcano IF i only smoked weed.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #210
ESKETIT

ever since i gave up roberto lubongo

volcano + doob = ftw

volcano by itself couchlocks me and phucs me up lol
Old 09-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #211
I wish I was where I was when I wished I was here

Thanked 3,098 Times in 733 Posts
RS Mini Weed Meet? LOL.
hchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #212
Banned (ABWS)

YES LETS DO IT, I GOT SUM KILLER LEMON KUSH BRAA HAHA
TheStreetDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #213
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,584 Times in 4,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
ever since i gave up roberto lubongo

volcano + doob = ftw

volcano by itself couchlocks me and phucs me up lol
I normally do 4-6 bags of the volcano to my head every night
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #214

Thanked 2,028 Times in 501 Posts
if i smoke i go all out.
at least 4 times a week and at least a quarter each time
Nicotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #215
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

do u guys find it getting harder to have good conversations with ppl nowadays? LOL fck man my brain is getting so slow -_-"
t_sack is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #216
Banned (ABWS)

^i dont think its ur brain
its just how u are

vergucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:43 AM   #217
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_sack View Post
do u guys find it getting harder to have good conversations with ppl nowadays? LOL fck man my brain is getting so slow -_-"
Harder when stoned or in general? I think you're just stupid if you can't come up with anything to talk about.
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #218
My homepage has been set to RS

2 pounds a week
EmOne is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #219

I'm down to about a 0.5-1 gram a day. After I'm done everything for the day, come back from the gym, I honestly can not think of anything better to do then blaze one. Even if I'm about to go out to do something its always more fun after smoking one. yesterday bunch of us got together, got stoned and went go-carting at tbc. So much more fun then when your sober.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #220
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
I'm down to about a 0.5-1 gram a day. After I'm done everything for the day, come back from the gym, I honestly can not think of anything better to do then blaze one.

agreeeed
boss604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #221
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Been a chronic stoner for like 3-4 years. gotta say it turned me into an introvert and made me paranoid about EVERYTHINGGGGG. I understand that some people aren't affected in the same way, but it totally fucked my shit up.

when i first started off everything was just so awesome, bright lights and being epic in games. but then as time progressed, it started to change who i was as a person, i literally took on the persona of the lazy stoner: losing connections with friends i've known for a long time because i didnt give a flying fuck, not going out to be social so i can smoke more doobs to the dome, meeting more people that were like minded like me, who were trying to escape from life into the "green society".

You guys know the first joint you smoke to yourself? thats when you know that you're hooked. and that went from 1 half joint(.25 because that was all that i needed to get high) to a full .5, then to 2 joints, 3 joints, 4. Smoking with buddies was worse, because the way my crew functioned, we had a buddies house where pretty much, any time of day, you can go and blaze. This didnt help me at all because i was thinking about quitting too. It also didnt help that we were all getting pretty fucking broke ass from buying so much weed.

so lets say i get there at 10am for a wake and bake. i bring a 20 bag and smoke up with the houseowner. we're up in smoke, and another buddy comes in and adds his weed to the mix at 12. then the three of us are high as giraffe pussy, and out comes two other buddies with more weed. shit goes on and on. And there was such variety! Joints, glass bongs, vaporizer, gravity bong, gas mask, hot knife, budder, weed brownies, you name it we tried it. you can also see why it would make quitting difficult. And all this time, other people who didnt want to blaze would try and contact me to just keep up with appearances, but all i would do is spark up another blunt and let the world pass me by.

Weed enthusiasts say "oh you cant get addicted to weed man, its not like coke or anything" Yeah? well people can get addicted to anything that they like. some people get addicted to someone that like. Then they become a stalker. Some people get addicted to hamburgers, thats why MERICA is so fucking fat. And for me, i just wanted to escape from a bad breakup, and got hooked onto the wonderful lady jane.

so about 6 months ago i stopped cold turkey, because i knew that this wasnt what i wanted for me, and im happy to say that i havent gone back. Now, im not saying that weed is bad; i'll probably smoke weed when im old and wrinkled. Weed is wonderful... but when you want to get SHIT DONE... then maybe you should drop the sack and pick up the pen.

On a side note, i totally respect people who can take a bong rip and go to work. Totally fucking baffles the shit out of me.
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #222
ESKETIT

the paranoia imo is caused by the type of strain your smoking (sativa or indica)

i think it can also be caused by bongs and shit if your not use to em lol
Old 10-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #223
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

The paranoia is from a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia.
jaguar604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_cc View Post
Been a chronic stoner for like 3-4 years. gotta say it turned me into an introvert and made me paranoid about EVERYTHINGGGGG. I understand that some people aren't affected in the same way, but it totally fucked my shit up.

when i first started off everything was just so awesome, bright lights and being epic in games. but then as time progressed, it started to change who i was as a person, i literally took on the persona of the lazy stoner: losing connections with friends i've known for a long time because i didnt give a flying fuck, not going out to be social so i can smoke more doobs to the dome, meeting more people that were like minded like me, who were trying to escape from life into the "green society".

You guys know the first joint you smoke to yourself? thats when you know that you're hooked. and that went from 1 half joint(.25 because that was all that i needed to get high) to a full .5, then to 2 joints, 3 joints, 4. Smoking with buddies was worse, because the way my crew functioned, we had a buddies house where pretty much, any time of day, you can go and blaze. This didnt help me at all because i was thinking about quitting too. It also didnt help that we were all getting pretty fucking broke ass from buying so much weed.

so lets say i get there at 10am for a wake and bake. i bring a 20 bag and smoke up with the houseowner. we're up in smoke, and another buddy comes in and adds his weed to the mix at 12. then the three of us are high as giraffe pussy, and out comes two other buddies with more weed. shit goes on and on. And there was such variety! Joints, glass bongs, vaporizer, gravity bong, gas mask, hot knife, budder, weed brownies, you name it we tried it. you can also see why it would make quitting difficult. And all this time, other people who didnt want to blaze would try and contact me to just keep up with appearances, but all i would do is spark up another blunt and let the world pass me by.

Weed enthusiasts say "oh you cant get addicted to weed man, its not like coke or anything" Yeah? well people can get addicted to anything that they like. some people get addicted to someone that like. Then they become a stalker. Some people get addicted to hamburgers, thats why MERICA is so fucking fat. And for me, i just wanted to escape from a bad breakup, and got hooked onto the wonderful lady jane.

so about 6 months ago i stopped cold turkey, because i knew that this wasnt what i wanted for me, and im happy to say that i havent gone back. Now, im not saying that weed is bad; i'll probably smoke weed when im old and wrinkled. Weed is wonderful... but when you want to get SHIT DONE... then maybe you should drop the sack and pick up the pen.

On a side note, i totally respect people who can take a bong rip and go to work. Totally fucking baffles the shit out of me.
Agree with everything you have said 100%. Some strong willpower there to just stop cold turkey. I know I haven't been able to do that. I've quit for weeks just to get tempted out of sheer boredom, people around me smoking and thinking ah what the hell a few hits can't hurt, or just wanting to fuck while i'm high instead of sober since it feels better LOL I'm starting up a new business venture in 2 weeks so I'm glad I'm down to <1gram. That'll be changing to absolutely no weed from the 18th. Told my buddies I am quitting yesterday too they were laughing and then started asking me for my various blazing tools . I think I am going to give everything away anyways that way no temptation left. Maybe I'll give one of my bongs to someone on revscene

The feeling of being high and doing some random pointless shit is AWESOME. the problem is when you don't want the awesomeness to end LOL

Last edited by ws6ta; 10-08-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #225
ESKETIT

hooooooooooook it up =D

bong(s)? lol how many do you have