REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:02 AM   #101
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
The people who do this are rich and wealthy. They chose to come and not pay a dime and dash. That's the issue. So who end but paying the bill? Us tax payers. Even if your increase the fee 100x it doesn't matter coz they aren't paying anything. Have a system that force them to pay up or they won't get what the want (If the idea is to have a Canadian born baby simply refuse to release any docs/birth cert till the fee is paid in full).

Well someone is got to pay for all extra service these tourism baby are causing and we should have every right to make them pay. They aren't poor at all. Most likely the people who do this is 50x richer than people on RS. They are just too cheap to pay and wants a free meal.

Not paying for your medical bill is also illegal.
Someone should make Chrysler pay. We are talking peanuts compared to what they got.
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2018, 12:01 PM   #102
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,170 Times in 625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Wasn't he part of the government that gave Chrysler in the first place? Also my mistake it's 2.6 billion.
that's why he formed his own party, remember?
and it was 2.6 with 1.5 repaid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Someone should make Chrysler pay. We are talking peanuts compared to what they got.
one doesn't justify the other
But debt is the money of slaves.
-Norm Franz
welfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:20 AM   #103
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts

Take this with a grain of salt. According to the video the toursim baby in 2016 is more around 3200 babies not 320 like the gov reported.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #104
nah
My homepage has been set to RS

**Put on your tin foil hats**

This is a long term play by China to infiltrate western countries!
nah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #105
HELP ME PLS!!!

I thought in China you're only allowed to have Chinese citizenship. So when they go back to China they have to renounce their Canadian citizenship.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #106
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChi View Post
I thought in China you're only allowed to have Chinese citizenship. So when they go back to China they have to renounce their Canadian citizenship.
I think recently they allow dual citizenship when you are born in certain city (not 100% sure). People can always just get a PR card from Canada and still keep their China citizenship and use China Visa (as many people I know have done this).
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote