REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 04-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #101
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally posted by silvia
there is nothing you could say in your own defense. you fuck fat ugly chicks. even worse, you probably just try but get shot down.

You'll lose your virginity one day ! I'm sure your mom will help you !
Advertisement

And The #1 Thing To Say To Your Ex G/F When You See Her Out In Public Is. . .
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
"remember that time i cummed all over your face and it got into your eye? and it stung real bad.. and you ran into the door thinking it was open? haha that was pretty funny"

say that real loud. then give her two thumbs up.
:lol
JOHNNY_TRAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:30 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally posted by JOHNNY_TRAN

youre just a plain ol dumbass arent you? weve all seen the trash you bring home. for the love of god, somebody post the pic of his girlfriend again.
silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:39 PM   #103
The sound of inevitability

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:43 PM   #104
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by minoru_tanaka
I just thought you fuckwads should know. You guys who are ripping on this kid cause huis parents bought him a car are just as fucken spoiled as he is.

For fuck's sake 99% of you make less than $10 an hour. You're parents pay for everthing else while you spend all your money on a car and now you think you're hot shit? Are you retards paying for school? Paying rent? Paying for food? Fuck no! You spend your money on a luxury, a fucken car and then you come on the internet and act all high and mighty.

Fuck off already. Anybody making 10/hour has no business owning a car. You should be taking a bus to work and school. Try that out before you morons decide that you have it so tough having to have a after school job. I haven't even started comparing you idiot to real poor people.
for the most part you're right....HOWEVER, there ARE exceptions and I am one. I have been living on my own since I was 19...I"m turning 24 this year. I've put myself through 2 yrs of school (though I went to school for longer than that 'till I finally found what I wanted to do) and I"m about to finance my own move to Kamloops to finish 3rd and 4th yr. I only took out a student loan for ONE SEMESTER. My parents are so broke I got a CD my dad burned me for Xmas (total cost: 50 cents). I work two jobs...one is 8.99 an hour the other is 10 bucks. I also have my truck which is my baby...not much, but I *DO* own a customized/modified vehicle, while I live on my own, pay for ALL my shit, and put myself through school. (Heck...a couple times I owned 2 cars at once and once I had 3 cars to my name)...my parents have NEVER helped me out with more than food and a place to live, and like I said, that ended as soon as I moved out the week after I turned 19.

Just dont' like it when people generalize, that's all
2.5FearFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 01:45 PM   #105
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JOHNNY_TRAN

Spoiler!

Last edited by SpuGen; 04-13-2005 at 01:54 PM.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 06:41 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally posted by r1cksta
my point is to get all the people that drives cars bought by their parents together and to stop all the people from making fun of us.

AHHHHHHHHHH

haaaahahaahahhahahahaha

he... he.... heheehahahHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

ahh shit, ok seriously... ok.... breathe, breathe man.... phuew ok.... im done.... jesus, that was funny...... I got a stich, im out of here....

heh heeee
whitemiscief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:06 AM   #107
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally posted by r1cksta

my point is to get all the people that drives cars bought by their parents together and to stop all the people from making fun of us.
hi guys, i drive my parents' car, woot!

big fuckin deal!, get a life, you guys been posting stuff like
"no one gives a fuck"...then why are you posting here?

i am sick of these powered by mom threads..and i care cuz i drive my mom's car too.

yoooooo, dont you drive an accord that your parents bought you? c'mon, you couldnt have afford a car like that since grade 12, was it grade 12 or first year?

you guys are bitching cuz you are poor, so to get respect on revscene you have to drive a shit car? give me a break!

it's been said many times, the riches can afford to buy a similar but much higher end product, while the poors can only buy the low end stuff..

i was buying some groceries the other day, i moved out 8 months ago, and when i buy groceries i have to get all the cheap stuff cuz i am paying for it, and i cant afford it cuz i a poor. but when i was living at home, and my parents would buy more expensive food. just becuz they can afford to.

this is the same concept. just accept the fact some of us are better off than others. and quit your bitching

btw, if it makes you feel better, flame on me, geez..
tu723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:43 AM   #108
My homepage has been set to RS

yup i am jealous a "L" driving a BoxsterS and i am jealous a "N" driving a CLS500 today in richmond....

why we can't afford a car in gr12? o dude come on.. where u live?
in the coquitlam and port coquitlam and port moody.. over 80% of the student in gr12 owns a car by themselves....but they are all 5000 dollar CRX or whatever is driveable... but i know they work their own and pay everything their own...NOT THEIR PARENTS.

i am asumming u never see a school parking with all the cars that is older then u..i don't go to richmond offen but everytime i go to richmond i always se m3, g35, 350z...etc all the cars are 60,000 and up...i only see M3 or 350Z like once a month in port coquitlam

kids driving their parent's car... should learn how to earn money and get their own stuff.... not from their parents....what happen if ur parent suddenly not here..? how can u live on ur life? cuz u used to eat expensive food and use expensive things.. how can u back to a life that eat cheap food and use cheap shit....

Last edited by SE3P-T; 04-14-2005 at 10:44 AM.
SE3P-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:43 AM   #109
dfritter1

WOW... I didn't understand a word of what you just said, except that you buy cheap groceries.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:42 AM   #110
W3RD

Quote:
Originally posted by sumsone
yup i am jealous a "L" driving a BoxsterS and i am jealous a "N" driving a CLS500 today in richmond....

why we can't afford a car in gr12? o dude come on.. where u live?
in the coquitlam and port coquitlam and port moody.. over 80% of the student in gr12 owns a car by themselves....but they are all 5000 dollar CRX or whatever is driveable... but i know they work their own and pay everything their own...NOT THEIR PARENTS.

i am asumming u never see a school parking with all the cars that is older then u..i don't go to richmond offen but everytime i go to richmond i always se m3, g35, 350z...etc all the cars are 60,000 and up...i only see M3 or 350Z like once a month in port coquitlam

kids driving their parent's car... should learn how to earn money and get their own stuff.... not from their parents....what happen if ur parent suddenly not here..? how can u live on ur life? cuz u used to eat expensive food and use expensive things.. how can u back to a life that eat cheap food and use cheap shit....
so if their parents die or are not here, then the kid would suffer making him/her learn to make money in a different way then if their parent(s) were here? Correct? So either way, they're making the money to support themselves. And what the hell would it have to do with you? It's not like it's your situation, you're not the person 'suffering' from it. You're just the dude on RS trash talking people who get stuff from their parents.

Again, there are a lot of cultural differences. You can't expect everyone to raise their children alike and there is no certain way of raising a child 'correctly'. I know kids who grew up with no money, their parents gave them shit, and they take the bus to go sell dope until they have enough money to buy their own shit. And at the same time, i know kids with well off families that use their parents car or their parents money to go sell dope. Ultimately, they're both wrong.
But at the same time, I know kids who have never gotten shit from their parents, had to go on their own but they know how to take initiative and work hard and build their way up in society. And there are many people I know that were handed shit when they were younger, only to grow up, make money, and even support their parents in retirement.

You can't just say, oh, the kid is spoiled and that he will never learn how to do this or that just because all you know about him is he drives a Porsche. Pull your head out of your ass. R1cksta, in no way am I defending you, so don't feel flattered or any shit like that, but these other guys dissing powered by parent kids are just retarded, ignorant fucks.

Ultimately, it comes down to the person and the choices they make or what they were taught in their childhood and the environment in which they grew up in. Hey, kid grows up being spoiled, sees what he wants because he's so used to getting it but learns that hey, he could making lots of money himself to support what he wants and goes out to make it himself. In the process of doing so, he learns the value of money. There are so many different possibilities.

You sit there and you diss parents that spoil their child and kisd that are spoiled, but you don't hear other people making fun of parents that don't give a shit about their childrent letting them go on their own do you? There's respect there, why can't all you guys just respect the people that are fortunate enough to have things given to them?
Old 04-14-2005, 12:22 PM   #111
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
says the 20 year old with a fucking 350z.

that says it all.....
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #112
dfritter1

"You sit there and you diss parents that spoil their child and kisd that are spoiled, but you don't hear other people making fun of parents that don't give a shit about their childrent letting them go on their own do you? There's respect there, why can't all you guys just respect the people that are fortunate enough to have things given to them?"

Easy. Respect is earned, not bought. Kids that make it on their own have earned my respect (not to mention they've also earned their paycheck, their car, and everything else they own). Your parents can buy you a car, but they can't buy my respect.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:12 PM   #113
W3RD

Quote:
Originally posted by hypa
says the 20 year old with a fucking 350z.

that says it all.....
Talk to eric, he knows my position and how much I work. My dad owns 2 Chevron gas stations and I'm running one of them. I've taken basically full responsibilities and I work hard for my money now. That's where the 350Z comes in. I've worked for my dad for most of my life doing errands here and there, picking up stock here and there and have just been helping him out lots with 3 of his businesses. It's not like I sit here and get shit 'handed' to me.

That's the thing though. Your initial perception of me is "a 20 year old with a fucking 350z" which, with no doubt in my mind, is what the majority of people think when they first meet or see a kid like me. But you don't know what else goes on in my life, the work I've put into putting a down and making as much of the payments as i can.

My first vehicle, my parents bought for me which was a 4Runner. Drove it, didn't respect it and took it for granted. Felt bad after a year and a half of putting 65Ks on the vehicle and gave it back to them. Saved up money to buy an integra. Paid for half of the vehicle and parents paid for the other half of it as I was going to school and helping them out at the same time. Sold it, bought a beater and saved up more money and then finally dropped a downpayment on the 350Z. Now, if i come out short at the end of the month, my parents help me with the payments which is a measley 2-300 dollars.

Dfritter1 - understandable
Old 04-14-2005, 07:13 PM   #114
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally posted by dfritter1
"You sit there and you diss parents that spoil their child and kisd that are spoiled, but you don't hear other people making fun of parents that don't give a shit about their childrent letting them go on their own do you? There's respect there, why can't all you guys just respect the people that are fortunate enough to have things given to them?"

Easy. Respect is earned, not bought. Kids that make it on their own have earned my respect (not to mention they've also earned their paycheck, their car, and everything else they own). Your parents can buy you a car, but they can't buy my respect.
same here
i will respect to those guys earn their own stuff....i hate people open hand and ask parents for this and that....

i offen heard people said.. "Oh my dad is going to buy me a CLK if i get to University" i was like? wake-up man.. you should be the guy reward ur parents to let u go to University...think how hard they raise u .. how much money they spend to make u go to university..my dad ALWAYS said when i get to University... i will get anything u want, i was.. na.. i am not going to university..and after high school i go out and gain experience to learn how to live on my own...for sure yes.. i am still living with my parents, but each month i give 500$ to my mom...and while i have to pay my car and my gas and my food and my smoke...so basicly i have 50 bucks left to save up...

for last, i think kids from 19 should go to work and try to get the things u want by themselves..is MORE HAPPY that ur car owner said is YOU. i mean YOU is u pay it on ur own pocket....not ur parents pocket..
Old 04-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #115

i own an 1986 accord, pay for all my stuff and currently im saving up for a supra.

my friend on the other hand, drives an is300 that his dad bought him and totals it within 1 year or owning it.

interesting how power hungry asians are insanely stupid. the only thing my friend said to me after i asked him about the crash, 'its not my fault the stang wasnt going as fast as i was on the fucken highway'

his insurance now costs him 13k a year thanks to the stupid insurance reforms in alberta, but the accident SHOULD have cost him his life. he keeps bragging about fast cars and everything like its everything hes ever gonna need, no wonder hes still single
PS i hate people who make their cars into ricers that sound horrible and rev it so high that they literally wake up the whole neighborhood at night, i shall stand out and rev my engine in front of their house if they do it again!!
if you plan to tune the car, use it for its potential in the tracks cause the public doesnt care about your car, they have their own problems to deal with
FidoIsADog1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:41 PM   #116
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by D.o.T
Talk to eric, he knows my position and how much I work. My dad owns 2 Chevron gas stations and I'm running one of them. I've taken basically full responsibilities and I work hard for my money now.
Eric, the guy who bought my car?!?
No shit?

Wow, I didn't know that was you he was telling me about the other day. I offer my apologies, and I'll be sure to drop in for a tank of 94 octane once my wrx is back on the road. I gotta support a man who earns his keep.

originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 09:24 PM   #117
W3RD

Quote:
No shit?

Wow, I didn't know that was you he was telling me about the other day. I offer my apologies, and I'll be sure to drop in for a tank of 94 octane once my wrx is back on the road. I gotta support a man who earns his keep.

lol, no worries. Stop in for a coffee and ask for me(Trevor) sometime.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:26 PM   #118
dfritter1

Wow... someone understand where I'm coming from? Talk about taking the wind out of my sails; and I was really looking forward to another powered by mom/all I can afford is an IROC arguement...

oh well.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:36 PM   #119
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
No shit?

There is no need to apologize in fight club

d.o.t. can go hump a phone jack

you can join him
2001 driver's license - prohibited
450HP Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 02:05 PM   #120
dfritter1

There's that Fight Club spirit
Old 04-15-2005, 04:20 PM   #121
dfritter1

You've gotta be kidding...
Old 04-15-2005, 10:34 PM   #122
W3RD

Quote:
Originally posted by 450HP Supra
There is no need to apologize in fight club

d.o.t. can go hump a phone jack

you can join him
umm.. what's wrong with humping a phone jack?
Old 04-18-2005, 12:58 PM   #123

The reason these useless arguments happen is because sum dumb ass has nuttin better to do so he/she starts a stupid topic. I like stating my points/ opinions and if i am attacked verbaly i will respond but i am not gonna start threads so i can start arguments and fights with ppl.
neverland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 01:28 PM   #124
n00bie p0ztwh0re

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=287762

care to share on the the hell this thread was about then?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:00 PM   #125
DB9
RS controls my life!

u guys are just fucking jealous and stupid
the poor wont stay poor if they arent stupid and ignorant
u all wish u could be the boxter kid but u jealous bitches act all smart and cocky, thinking u know the way in life and shit
stfu ..if u know the way then u woulndt be stuck with ur shitty bike or bus or whatever shitfuck u ride
DB9 is offline   Reply With Quote