REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Island Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/island-off-topic_147/)
-   -   The Random Post Thread About Nothing! (Island Style) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/411191-random-post-thread-about-nothing-island-style.html)

Down2Ride 08-15-2006 11:39 PM

c-walking turns me on!! its insane...

so i wanna be there when it happens, I'll try to contain myself

"Get your walk on, get your head tight
I know you feelin the shit, shit is dead right
Get your bounce on, back dat ass up
Bitch pass me the bottle, fill your glass up"

Super Dipper 08-15-2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VQ35
Sorta unfair from work... Not bad for wireless internet though:

Down: 4715
Up: 6205 (yep thats right faster upload then dl lol)

Random post:

Found out we gonna get first pick from the puppy litter where we getting a dog :)

...oh joy...

in other news, i continue to travel all over the place in search of interesting vehicles.

Next Stop: Seattle WA.

abinga 08-15-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Down2Ride

Me vs you!

Down2Ride 08-15-2006 11:52 PM

we tried at Legends, remember? You r way better at it than me.. I lost my mad skills, either that or your sexiness just overtook my mind and I lost all self control

Down2Ride 08-15-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by moriez
i got 6 baby ducklings yesterday ranging from 4 to 6 days old
3 Indian runners
3 Pekins

so whens the dinner?

abinga 08-16-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

we tried at Legends, remember? You r way better at it than me.. I lost my mad skills, either that or your sexiness just overtook my mind and I lost all self control
lol I threw 3 steps at you. Just u wait till I throw more ;)

Bagged_Camaro 08-16-2006 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blitzpanda
who knows how to cwalk? I want a good battle
Its on. :agree:

G

BilletPimp 08-16-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

X to tha muthafuckin' Zee ;)

BilletPimp 08-16-2006 07:36 AM

so...it looks like I'm not getting a student loan AGAIN 'cuz of a retarded technicality...and I'm sick of dealing with them...so I think I'm gonna try, AGAIN, and see if I can do at least one semester but hopefully the whole year w/out any outside assistance...gonna be working 2-3 jobs and going to school full time....but been there done that...will be nice to have half the debts I could have if they didn't fuck me over :lol

jeffraider 08-16-2006 07:50 AM

Binga don't be a sissy.

If you wanna battle let's freestyle.

PhEnX 08-16-2006 08:37 AM

Last Result:
Download Speed: 23277 kbps (2909.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 14850 kbps (1856.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

ftw...

JoyRyda 08-16-2006 09:12 AM

I just took the last week of August off of work(yesss)
but no plans as of yet...
Sugestions??

BilletPimp 08-16-2006 10:21 AM

go to Thetis with Lex and kick him in the junk every time he checks out one of the million hot 16 yr olds

la.reina 08-16-2006 02:50 PM

So true, so true.

I was there the other day with three of my buddies, and they had this inside joke where they'd decide how long to stay by counting 3 minutes per hot girl there. And that they'd have all of them for 30 seconds each. Apparently that's all the time they need them for.

jeffraider 08-16-2006 09:13 PM

Binga seriously, I challenge you to a freestyle in this thread.

BilletPimp 08-17-2006 06:44 AM

w00t...got 3 jobs lined up for when I go back to Kamloops and going to be going to school full-time...fun times ahead, mi amigos! Looks like I'll be doing it without a student loan again.

PhEnX 08-17-2006 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by la.reina
So true, so true.

I was there the other day with three of my buddies, and they had this inside joke where they'd decide how long to stay by counting 3 minutes per hot girl there. And that they'd have all of them for 30 seconds each. Apparently that's all the time they need them for.

jealous?

Festus351 08-17-2006 01:18 PM

Hey guys!
The bf and i are headin to the island for the labour day long weekend... aside from the visiting of family and things, we were thinkin of hitting up long beach and such. Since im a total noob to the island i was wondering if there were any decently priced hotels that arent sleazy "cheap" hotels? or other nice places to go/stay. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Btw Hows the foot Tamas? :p

rental_metard 08-17-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JoyRyda
I just took the last week of August off of work(yesss)
but no plans as of yet...
Sugestions??

i finally figured out who you were. This whole time I thought you were some little asian girl because of your avatar, don't i feel like a fool

rental_metard 08-17-2006 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PhEnX
Last Result:
Download Speed: 23277 kbps (2909.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 14850 kbps (1856.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

ftw...

what ISP is this?

Manic! 08-17-2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Festus351
Hey guys!
The bf and i are headin to the island for the labour day long weekend... aside from the visiting of family and things, we were thinkin of hitting up long beach and such. Since im a total noob to the island i was wondering if there were any decently priced hotels that arent sleazy "cheap" hotels? or other nice places to go/stay. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

For Long Beach book now and expect to pay big $$$

m1ataman 08-17-2006 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Festus351
Hey guys!

Go to long beach for the day and stay in Port Alberni. Lots of reasonable motels there but none at Long Beach until off-season.

Festus351 08-17-2006 02:34 PM

Thanks for the help guys ^_^"

My aunt lives in comox, we think we might head that way for a day or so... anything decent around that area?

Sites to see, shopping, nice beaches, good food those kinds of things.

jeffraider 08-17-2006 02:47 PM

Okay seriously, will someone please battle me!?!?!

This is now an open invitiation because Binga is clearly a little intimidated.

BilletPimp 08-17-2006 02:59 PM

Festie!! ;)

The foot's great, thanks...got the cast off in less than 2 weeks, now just working on getting the tendons/ligaments to stop sucking.

Mt. Washington is pretty close to Comox and worth the drive, Strathcona Park/Buttle Lake is gorgeous, but it's a good 1.5hrs north of Courtenay/Comox...aside from that...since you're in the Interior, go to a beach...ANY beach....it's beautiful when you haven't seen the ocean in a couple months :D Head down to Parksville, tons of stuff going on there this month, including a sand-castle competition! :)