REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Most of you are pathetic

It seems like most of the guys on this site think way too much into their relationships. They have these set "guidelines" in their head and they follow them exactly.

Here are some tips:

Girls dont like predictable guys. If they know what you are gonna do all the time they will get bored of you and end up having sex with me. If you wanna kiss the girl on the first date then do it. If you try to kiss her and she turns away then you most likely didnt put a good impression on her and you wasted hers and your time. If you are the type of guy that wants to get into her pants and she wont even let you kiss her goodbye then either you did something wrong or she is a prude and a waste of your time anyways.

Dont think so much into everything and just go with the flow. You will seem more relaxed and she will be more comfortable around you.

Dont spend alot of money on her unless its a special occacation. On a first date you are getting to know each other. If she is the type of girl that expects you to pay on the first date she is a waste of time. You pay for your dinner. She pays for hers. If things dont work out then no big deal. You at least got to go out for dinner with someone.

That is all I can think of right now (I'm hungry) maybe I'll add more later. Feel free to add more advice if you have some. If your advice sucks I'll most likely ask you to edit your crappy advice out though.

Old 08-17-2006, 05:32 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

Re: Most of you are pathetic

Quote:
Originally posted by penner2k
Dont think so much into everything and just go with the flow. You will seem more relaxed and she will be more comfortable around you.
That's my motto.
Jomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:43 PM   #3
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

The problem with most of the guys here of what I can see from the posts is that they're all whipped.

They'll give up one of their limbs just to be with some "really hot chic" that they really like, and would let her shit on thier face just for the chance to talk to her.

I know, I was like that years ago - but i've learned over the years that it'll only come to bite you in the ass in the end.

Be the gracious gentleman, but never forget to let the caveman in you out...smack the lady on the head with a club, drag her back to the cave and make her cook you the stegasarus you just captured.

Good post Penner.

Inter arma enim silent leges

Last edited by Kagemusha; 08-17-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Kagemusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #4
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by penner2k
If they know what you are gonna do all the time they will get bored of you and end up having sex with me.
Touche.
JSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #5
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
lock eye contact till she breaks, ALPHA MALE!
haha

yeah good advice man...

don't care if you lose her. and you'll win her.
girls have a military grade bullshit detector. you can't act one way and think the other. you either are or you are not.

don't be afraid to probe and let the neanderthal out. you're a man. A FUCKING MAN
you know with a giant ding dong hanging between your legs. or so you wish.

if it feels right, do it. don't think, well think, but only think of what happens if you dont. you lose your chance. you fuck up. you're fucked.

sure there are guys that are natural at this stuff out there.

and there's you. even if you're not a natural. you can be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

if you doubt yourself, you've fucked yourself. and never put a woman on the pedistal. NO WOMAN is above you, except maybe your mother. but you're not trying to fuck her, so she doesn't count.

NO WOMAN IS ABOVE YOU. if anything, put them at least equal. i like to think of them as slightly below, that way I have more control. plus all women are submissive, you just have to break through their bitch barrier.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 08-17-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 07:09 PM   #6
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Pretty much sums it up.
sputskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:08 AM   #7
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Most problem with guys is they try to seduce the girls right off the bat. Then almost ALWAYS end up getting rejected unless they're like brad pitt or something.

My advice would be to drop your agenda of trying to fuck her and just talk to her like a normal person.

Also, gentlmen need to learn to take control. Like Ulic said, be the ALPHAMALE!.

And.. you must not be afraid of losing her.
DeadMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:48 AM   #8
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
lock eye contact till she breaks, ALPHA MALE!
Je suis ici....
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

(>___<)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:04 AM   #9
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally posted by DeadMeat
My advice would be to drop your agenda of trying to fuck her and just talk to her like a normal person.
Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong...

My Feedback
Got RiCE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:29 AM   #10
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally posted by Alphamale
Je suis ici....
you know i was actually thinking of you when i wrote that haha.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:21 AM   #11
VLS Barista Brat

Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
And this is why you're still single, right?
Old 08-18-2006, 06:47 AM   #12
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Re: Most of you are pathetic

Quote:

Girls dont like predictable guys. If they know what you are gonna do all the time they will get bored of you.
Predictability isn't a bad thing. It shows that you are reliable and trustworthy. There should be a balance - not a tip in the extreme towards one or the other. If a guy is so out there that it becomes hard to get a feel for him him, then frustration sets in and I'll lose interest quickly.

Quote:

If you wanna kiss the girl on the first date then do it. If you try to kiss her and she turns away then you most likely didnt put a good impression on her and you wasted hers and your time. If you are the type of guy that wants to get into her pants and she wont even let you kiss her goodbye then either you did something wrong or she is a prude and a waste of your time anyways.
Not kissing on the first date doesn't = prude. Any guy who so easily throws in the towel because he didn't get some nookie asap needs to grow up.

Quote:

Dont spend alot of money on her unless its a special occacation. On a first date you are getting to know each other. If she is the type of girl that expects you to pay on the first date she is a waste of time. You pay for your dinner. She pays for hers. If things dont work out then no big deal. You at least got to go out for dinner with someone.
If a guy asks me out to dinner on a first date, I absolutely will expect him to pay. After that, it's dutch, if I decide to go out with him again. I don't think that makes me a waste of time or a money hungry gold digger. I can fend for myself and in past relationships have always paid my own way.

The first date though, if the guy wants to make a good impression and he is the one to ask, he should always pay.

These are the things that separate boys from men.

Last edited by naomi; 08-18-2006 at 08:10 AM.
naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:01 AM   #13
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

thats why I always take them to coffee first.... its cheap and if you find out she is a bitch its much easyer to get up and walk away....
KinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:48 AM   #14
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally posted by Trinity
And this is why you're still single, right?
this is why i haven't been walked all over. and just cuz i'm single doesn't mean I can't girls, it means no girl has reached my expectations yet. I'll never date or go out with a girl just for "fun", they're not worth wasting my time on if i think there's going to be a problem. i dont NEED girls, they need me. hah, relationships are a money sink, im a fucking cheap ass mother fucking bastard. money is better burnt in my fireplace than spent on a girl that isn't worth it (and by worth it i mean i'll never regret spending a dime on her).

i'm a bros before hoes guy. only a handful of times in my life have i decided not to hang with the boys over a girl.

and i hang with the boys almost every night. they gotta be pretty fuckin special to interrupt my life, or be introduced to the pack.

like i said, i dont need them. they need me.

Quote:
Originally posted by naomi
Predictability isn't a bad thing. It shows that you are reliable and trustworthy. There should be a balance - not a tip in the extreme towards one or the other. If a guy is so out there that it becomes hard to get a feel for him him, then frustration sets in and I'll lose interest quickly.
obviously, penner isnt talking about a guy taking a girl out to dinner, the suddenly throwing his cup in the air and jumping up and farting in her face.

Quote:

Not kissing on the first date doesn't = prude. Any guy who so easily throws in the towel because he didn't get some nookie asap needs to grow up.
there is a guy out there that could get any girl to kiss them on the first date. perhaps more. think about it, there's always a chance, and there's some guy out there that can do that to you.

Quote:

If a guy asks me out to dinner on a first date, I absolutely will expect him to pay. After that, it's dutch, if I decide to go out with him again. I don't think that makes me a waste of time or a money hungry gold digger. I can fend for myself and in past relationships have always paid my own way.
you EXPECT him to pay? c'mon.

longstory short, i went out with this chick and i thought she'd be a stuck up gold diggin fob. cuz all fobs are. and i knew the only two reasons she's going out with me is cuz i live like a king in asia (where we were at the time) or cuz i'm the hottest guy on the fucking planet. either way, she surprised me many times by offering to pay, but not just offering, offering are just words.

deeds not words.

i literally watched her pull cash out and place it on the table before i took the bill. yes, i test girls, i play games like that. and they have to pass.

now if it were some bitch that just sat there expecting me to pay. u know i woulda gone to the washroom, and went out the backdoor. for real.

i don't expect a girl to put out the first date, i dont expect them to expect anything of me either. other than make sure we have a good time.

yes putting out and paying arn't exactly on the same levels, but then what do girls have to offer me that i cant get anywhere else? exactly. i can get all that shit anytime anywhere i want. if they wanna go out with me, they gotta show they're worthy. i don't have to prove shit.

Quote:

The first date though, if the guy wants to make a good impression and he is the one to ask, he should always pay.

These are the things that separate boys from men.
i'm sure they have the intention to pay, but like i said, you cant just sit there and EXPECT things from them.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #15
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Re: Re: Most of you are pathetic

Quote:

What if you ask him out - do you pay? Does he get bonus points if he still pays?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:11 AM   #16

Re: Re: Re: Most of you are pathetic

Quote:
Originally posted by Soundy
What if you ask him out - do you pay? Does he get bonus points if he still pays?
If I ask, then I'll definitely pay. With some guys it's tricky though - there's that whole male ego thing going on where they feel like they can't let a woman pay for them and feel very uncomfortable.

If that's the case, I'll usually tell them to chill out and they can pick up the tab next time.

Last edited by naomi; 08-18-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #17

Well if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you buy me dinner. I have no ego to speak of, and I'm always up for a free meal
Quote:

Last edited by Soundy; 08-18-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:32 AM   #18

man hunts for food.
man kills food.
man eats food.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:33 AM   #19

Quote:
Well if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you buy me dinner. I have no ego to speak of, and I'm always up for a free meal
I don't recall asking.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #20

Details, details.
Quote:
Old 08-18-2006, 09:37 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Homer
man hunts for food.
man kills food.
man eats food.
GROG WANT MEAT. UGH.
Quote:
Old 08-18-2006, 09:44 AM   #22
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

I was waiting for the girls to start posting.. lol
Old 08-18-2006, 09:44 AM   #23

Quote:
GROG WANT MEAT. UGH.
SLAR OOGA GROG MEAT.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:45 AM   #24
I STILL don't get it

To be really honest...who really gives a fuck what I think...what you think, what anyone thinks??? None of it matters...all the opinions people express here are usually their surpressed opinions. That's why you are typing it on a website, and not saying it vocally to every person you meet.

If what you are doing works for you...then keep doing it. There are no "guidelines" for people looking to hook up. As long as you don't hurt anyone...it's all good.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:46 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by GreddyTalon
To be really honest...who really gives a fuck what I think...what you think, what anyone thinks??? None of it matters...all the opinions people express here are usually their surpressed opinions. That's why you are typing it on a website, and not saying it vocally to every person you meet.

If what you are doing works for you...then keep doing it. There are no "guidelines" for people looking to hook up. As long as you don't hurt anyone...it's all good.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we have our first whipped boy to post in this thread.