REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   terminator : the sarah connor chronicles (https://www.revscene.net/forums/507688-terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles.html)

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-28-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
cool link, but lets ignore everything in terminator 3 and pretend it never existed.
What the hell is terminator 3?

SkinnyPupp 01-28-2008 08:22 AM

A wallpaper-sized version of this would be so cool

http://media.popularmechanics.com/im...fox-b-0108.jpg

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-28-2008 12:58 PM

Everyone knows it's all about 1000!

+Kardboard+ 02-11-2008 07:24 PM

Waaaa just watched the pilot, and on episode 1 right now. 2 and 3 and 4 are locked in and ready on my hard drive...hahah this stuff rocks!

And zomg...Summer Glau...O.O;;;;;

And I like the little details for when the show takes place in 1999, like the music (what song WAS that? So high school :p) and the scanner sound when the FBI dude scans Queen Gorgo...er...Sarah Connor. :p

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-11-2008 08:20 PM

New episode is playing right now on fox

+Kardboard+ 02-11-2008 08:25 PM

I'll download the HD version later lol

fsy82 02-11-2008 09:03 PM

damn it was a really good episode

RRxtar 02-11-2008 10:28 PM

sarah "road trip!"
john "i call shot gun!"
cameron "....i call nine millimeter"

winson604 02-12-2008 07:21 AM

^^
haha that part made me LOL a lil bit. Some people complain that she doesn't appear too Robot Like but when she drops lines like that it's awesome

+Kardboard+ 02-12-2008 07:49 AM

Some people complain that she appears TOO robot-like, especially after the flirty bit in the first ep. I think she's not that robot-like, given that she shows traces of personality in her speech.

Ah who cares how she talks, it's good as long as she's on-screen. :D

From Ep1:

Cameron, in the vault: "The keys?"
*Lady hands her the keys*
*Cameron turns around while flinging lucious hair*

lol

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-20-2008 09:59 PM

Can someone paraphrase what happened in the last ep?

I was doing other stuff on the computer at the time and it was kinda in the background.

+Kardboard+ 02-21-2008 10:44 AM

Uncle Reese goes through post-surgery acid trips, we see rubber-skinned old-skool Terminators (re: comment made by Kyle Reese in Terminator 1, very nice touch IMHO), some blood donation, burning robots, "scary robots," and generally not much happening.

It's mostly some background story for Derek and it draws Charley into everything officially (i.e. he knows everything now). We also get some new mysteries regarding Cameron and Derek and Andy's relationship.

Soundy 02-21-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by +Kardboard+
Uncle Reese goes through post-surgery acid trips, we see rubber-skinned old-skool Terminators (re: comment made by Kyle Reese in Terminator 1, very nice touch IMHO), some blood donation, burning robots, "scary robots," and generally not much happening.

It's mostly some background story for Derek and it draws Charley into everything officially (i.e. he knows everything now). We also get some new mysteries regarding Cameron and Derek and Andy's relationship.

...while back at General Hospital, Buffy and Zed have a falling-out, causing Buffy to run back to her ex-lover Hank, while Zed gets drunk and falls over a cliff. At the same time, Ben Dover and Phillip McKrack's on-again, off-again affair takes a tawdry turn, as Phil realizes that Ben is actually his post-operative daughter...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Uncle Bob disguises him as a door and gets his knob turned...

+Kardboard+ 02-21-2008 12:27 PM

And that is related to this show how? :p

And is anybody bugged by the intro? "Blah blah blah Skynet sends robots back to kill him, one to protect him..."

WTF Skynet didn't send pretty-as-a-picture Summer Glau to save him, Tec-Com did.

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-21-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Thx, It didn't really seem like much was happening.

Soundy 02-21-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

And that is related to this show how? :p
Well, it just really sounded like a soap-opera plot... :D

+Kardboard+ 02-21-2008 07:07 PM

lol :p

Yeah, UPPeR-CaSe-VoWeLS, not much happened in the present, but we got a real good look into the future and I though that was kinda neat. You also see T-800s and HKs hauling 747 engines around lol

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-21-2008 07:42 PM

^SHHHH don't give away my alias :P

Was gonna bust that one out on april fools day.

Am I the only one that wants to see 1000 brought back? Best terminator ever.

Edit:

actually you got it wrong. It woulda been

UppEr-cAsE-vOwEls :evil

RRxtar 02-21-2008 07:45 PM

come on! one of the biggest things reveiled was when Andy in the future tells derek that he created skynet. and derek actually did kill him in the present.

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-21-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
come on! one of the biggest things reveiled was when Andy in the future tells derek that he created skynet. and derek actually did kill him in the present.
I'm completely lost now cause I didn't really watch the last two.

I don't even know who derek and andy are. Is andy the chess guy?

+Kardboard+ 02-21-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
lol I was trying not to spoil it. Thanks. :)

And LCV...haha I messed up, was trying to do "Upper Case Consonants" but my brain went on strike. :p

Andy's the chess guy. WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!! haha I love the show. And Summer Glau. Mostly Summer Glau.

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 02-22-2008 12:18 AM

^ I like Sarah better... she's purdy

Soundy 02-22-2008 12:27 AM

I think it's time for some hot Sarah-on-Cameron action!

dub.g 02-22-2008 01:06 AM

I never found Summer Glau attractive when i saw her on Firefly/Serenity

fuck, i even found her disgusting because of how skinny/slim she is

but damn, now i found her really hot in Chronicles... and the funny thing is, her physique didnt really change much.. now i find her hot in Firefly as well..

ok reading from wikipedia's info (which is the least reliable)

Chronicles is suppose to have some tie in with T3 events or reference from it despite it now being an alternative time line

and the show will have a huge tie in for T4, thats supposedly coming out next year... so does that mean if they ever show an older John Connor, it would have to be Christian Bale

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-22-2008 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS
^ I like Sarah better... she's purdy
yeah, sarah connor looks way better, i think her age even gives her an advantage (but i've been known to like older women more haha). she's got the classy elegant look (hence the reason she doesn't really fit the part to play sarah connor).

ok anyways... about cameron... what do you guys think her hidden agenda is... hiding all those parts... even though she "swore" she would destroy every last peice.