REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   terminator : the sarah connor chronicles (https://www.revscene.net/forums/507688-terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles.html)

rice cooker 12-12-2007 04:47 AM

terminator : the sarah connor chronicles

this is a new series that takes place after terminator 2. scheduled to air jan 6 2008 on Fox. i just watched the pilot and is actually not bad.

http://www.fox.com/terminator/home.htm

winson604 12-12-2007 08:33 AM

Yea man checked out the Pilot this summer and it was actually ok. I will follow it for a bit and see. The potential seems to be there.

StylinRed 12-13-2007 01:05 PM

do they have any episodes stored up? cuz the writers strike is still on

winson604 12-13-2007 03:19 PM

According to Friedman who is the creator of the show, they have not filmed the end of the season. The have actually only "locked down" the pilot episode. The next few episodes are close to done—and the rest of the season is in post-production or hasn't been filmed yet.
Although also an executive producer, Friedman views himself first as a writer, and has been on strike with the show's other writers. In the picture above he was joined on the picket line by Lena Headey. Friedman has also publicly endorsed the WGA pencils-down policy, which means that not only will the writers not submit materials during the strike, they won't be working on them in their own time. The T:SCC writers won't even begin working on scripts until after an agreement is reached.

If the some of the episodes haven't been completed, and Friedman and the other writers are on the picket lines, how is Fox going to finish up the season? Apparently using scripts submitted by Friedman before the strike, without any of the refinements, tweaks and fixes that normally go on during production. That is, unless the writers and studios agree on a new contract, which no one expects to happen within the next few months.

rice cooker 12-13-2007 11:19 PM

if the rest of the season is as good the pilot, i'm pretty stoked

Lomac 12-25-2007 06:56 PM

Finally got around to watching the pilot episode today. Man, I hope the rest of the series is just as good, if not better.

One thing, though... Why do all female robots have to be so hot? :crybaby:

Soundy 12-27-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lomac
Finally got around to watching the pilot episode today. Man, I hope the rest of the series is just as good, if not better.
SHARE!

Quote:

One thing, though... Why do all female robots have to be so hot? :crybaby:
Because you wouldn't watch it otherwise. (Well, that's kind of a generic "you" - some would probably prefer midget robots...)

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-02-2008 02:39 AM

pretty good

sarah connor is pretty fucking hot. too bad i saw her get doggy style fucked, and her titties bounce in 300. haha

john isnt whiney enough like the original. and the original sarah connor was like a butch lesbian.

anyways there's a slight.. uhh screw up.
the computer said sarah connor was 33.
john is in highschool. therefore anywhere from 14-18 right?
so she'd be anywhere from 15-19 when she had john?
she sure looked a lot fucking older than that in terminator 1.
i know she wasnt fucking 15, 16, or 17, or 18, or 19. cuz there was a club scene in terminator 1. age is 21 in the states. :p

i found a fuck up. har har.

edit: oh further reading on wikipedia states that john is 15 in the show. which means sarah had him at the age of 18. that's still wrong.

winson604 01-02-2008 07:38 AM

^^
fake id haha

but I agree Sarah isn't bad at all. Just keep thinking about 300. Sure a more pleasant site to see then the old Sarah Connor dyke but oh wells

kanon23 01-13-2008 06:49 PM

oh my Summer :P

/stop dreaming

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-13-2008 07:25 PM

Watching the pilot right now... pretty predictable so far. I could tell who the first three terminators were before they were revealed.

edit

just finished watching the pilot.. i guess it was alright... at least not as bad as terminator 3... lol i dont even consider that one of the terminator movies. They rehashed alot of the same things from the movies...so it kinda made it predictable

Goonish 01-13-2008 08:13 PM

Summer Glau = HOT!

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-13-2008 08:22 PM

wow she's 27... she really doesnt look that old

Koflach 01-13-2008 09:54 PM

pretty impressive. had low expectations walking in. will continue to watch.

SkinnyPupp 01-14-2008 06:57 AM

Show wasn't bad - definitely better than I expected! Sarah is a total MILF and Summer is OK too (although looks ridiculous in school scenes :lol). Too bad they got that douchebag from Heroes to play John. Oh well, at least it wasn't the flying douchebag who was even more of a fag than this kid :lol

6793026 01-14-2008 02:25 PM

i caught a bit
so terminator was ripping metal from the vault and then i changed channels to watch amazing race.
wtf happened??????????
they came out from the vault and they were naked??????????????

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-14-2008 03:17 PM

^they used the time machine and went to 2007 to stop skynet... that's why they were naked... if you remember in the movies that anyone that goes through the time machine comes out naked.

keifun 01-14-2008 03:21 PM

can't wait until more episodes come out..

Lomac 01-14-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by k-fever
can't wait until more episodes come out..
Tonight!!!

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-14-2008 05:42 PM

ya 9 PM

anyone else think that it was pointless for the terminator to keep the gun inside his leg in the first episode? (when he cut his leg open in the glassroom to get the gun out)... that didnt even make any sense

Vansterdam 01-14-2008 08:18 PM

the cyborg that got sent back to protect john connor is preety hot, you think she'll give him a BJ on command? :lol

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 01-14-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma

sarah connor is pretty fucking hot. too bad i saw her get doggy style fucked, and her titties bounce in 300. haha

link lol

RRxtar 01-14-2008 10:54 PM

i missed the pilot and last week but i saw tonites episode so whats the whole story behind this? where does this fit into the terminator story?

whos the hot chick? i can get passed the editing mistake of the cut on her head going from side to side once or twice because the story seems alright

Lomac 01-14-2008 11:18 PM

The storyline takes place after T2 and runs separate from T3 as a parallel story/universe. Frankly, that's fine by me because T3 wasn't very good.

Sarah and John Conner are on the run from a Terminator that was sent back to kill John (surprise surprise). The pilot takes place in '99, I believe. The hot chick is a robot sent back by future John to protect both himself and Sarah. While it's just starting to play out, I've a feeling that this female robot is a recreation of someone "special" to Future John. Anyway, the Terminator sent to kill John managed to trap them in a bank vault that happened to have a time travel device. The show ended with them travelling to 2007, along with bits and pieces of the Terminator.

You can probably find a better description of the plot online somewhere.

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-14-2008 11:30 PM

where can i watch this shit online?