REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   terminator : the sarah connor chronicles (https://www.revscene.net/forums/507688-terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles.html)

Soundy 03-06-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
^

right i forgot about that, i guess subconciously i remembered. haha
so it was defending itself. ok well, that's a good enough reason. haha any self aware being would want to defend itself from death.

Yup. And of course, the machine mind wouldn't differentiate between just the US government and the rest of humanity... so the mandate would be to simply eliminate the threat COMPLETELY.

+Kardboard+ 03-07-2008 10:14 PM

Episode 8, 26 minutes and 40 seconds in or so....best part of the series so far. :D

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3...3537488yu0.png

Cameron also keeps cracking me up with her out-of-place one-liners...ahahha

And that Latina chick, I still don't get her...haha but she's cool. Hope she's still around. My favorite scenes were the Johnny Cash/dying-FBI-dudes-from-the-bottom-of-the-pool scene and the meet-your-daddy-at-age-5 scene, the latter of which was just beyond awesome.

And OH SNAP...CAMERONnnnn....she's gonna need some plastic surgery. :rofl: Hope they don't replace Summer Glau lol

And io9's recap pretty much states what I'm thinking too....ahahah

Quote:

Terminator's rules for keeping the romance in your marriage: Always think about the other women you've strangled during a tender moment, so she'll see the fire in your eyes. Keep her wine-glass full at all times. Do the finger-lip thing, women love that. The best part about the "I Married A Terminator" scenes from last night's Sarah Connor Chronicles is that Summer Glau's Terminator is taking seduction notes. Which is the main reason the show needs a second season -- to see Summer put those lessons into action. At the prom.
I really like their term for Terminatorvision as well (the "Kill The Mutherfucker (Y/N)" screen)...wee!

http://io9.com/363384/i-married-a-terminator

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-07-2008 10:55 PM

one day cameron is gonna be like "john connor, show me what love means"

or i can see it now, they have sex ed in class and she'll be like "i want to see your penis"

Jinster 03-07-2008 11:55 PM

that actor that plays cameron always plays a weird character, wasn't she River from firefly/serenity?

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-08-2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jinster
that actor that plays cameron always plays a weird character, wasn't she River from firefly/serenity?
yeah. river and cameron are like the exact same characters. HAHA

+Kardboard+ 03-08-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

one day cameron is gonna be like "john connor, show me what love means"

or i can see it now, they have sex ed in class and she'll be like "i want to see your penis"

"Come with me if you want to pass sex ed?"

:lol

Oh my, I just saw a double entendre. :rofl:

Big.Xero 03-18-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

yeah. river and cameron are like the exact same characters. HAHA
except River would kick people around, rather than just shoot at them.

Summer got really hot over the years she's been off since Terminator. She kinda looked like a toad in Serenity, but that may have been the character itself.

turbomelon 09-08-2008 08:11 PM

anyone catch tonight's ep? Thought it was pretty good lol.. Although

Spoiler!

+Kardboard+ 09-08-2008 08:52 PM

DAMMIT...my email sub to this thread doesn't hide the spoiler LOL

I missed the beginning of the episode as I had to run to the loo...so I said screw it, I'm downloading the HD rip. Which I'm doing right now. :)

rslater 09-08-2008 09:41 PM

Can someone explain the end with the Boss of the company? Who, what, when, where why?

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-08-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbomelon (Post 6021711)
anyone catch tonight's ep? Thought it was pretty good lol.. Although

Spoiler!

says who?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rslater (Post 6021849)
Can someone explain the end with the Boss of the company? Who, what, when, where why?

Spoiler!

turbomelon 09-08-2008 10:57 PM

Spoiler!

winson604 09-09-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rslater (Post 6021849)

I wouldn't really consider this a spoiler but just in case.

****************SPOILER**********************

As the new season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles debuts, we can expect to meet a couple of new regular characters. One of those is Ms. Weaver, played by Garbage's lead singer, Shirley Manson. The former head of Garbage will now be the head of, according to Fox, "a cutting-edge high-tech company." Are we talking the future creators of Skynet here?

Is the sky(net) blue?

Fox describes our gal thusly: "Fearless and focused, Catherine Weaver is the dedicated CEO of ZeiraCorp, the cutting edge, high-tech company she founded with her late husband. Focused on the development of artificial intelligence, Weaver has developed an unnatural obsession with machines and their function; even more, Weaver just may be the person with the tools to evolve Andy Goode's Turk into Skynet. But what does she hope to do with this technology? And who will she take down along the way?"

SkinnyPupp 09-09-2008 07:15 AM

Shirley Manson, shit I knew she looked familiar

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-09-2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 6022196)
Shirley Manson, shit I knew she looked familiar

hella ugly and i think she totally doesn't fit the role.

SkinnyPupp 09-09-2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6022203)
hella ugly and i think she totally doesn't fit the role.

Are you fucking insane?

Soundy 09-09-2008 07:43 AM

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...y_manson_2.jpg

rice cooker 09-09-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 6022214)

she looks alot better on the show than this pic

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-09-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 6022210)
Are you fucking insane?

i guess. she doesnt look hot at all.

sarah connor is like 10x hotter.

smoothie. 09-09-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6022366)

:eek:

10char

SkinnyPupp 09-09-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma (Post 6022366)

That's not even the point. Just look at her. How is she NOT right for the role of an evil T-1000 manipulative bitch?

Ulic Qel-Droma 09-09-2008 07:05 PM

cuz the t-1000 ... to me is supposed to more of a cold weirdo (weird personality due to being a robot, like in terminator 2).

she seems too human. and too evil. the robots aren't supposed to be evil. they just do their job.

as for form... ok. she's supposed to be the wife of some dead dude that owned the company right? so i guess the t-1000 killed the dude and wife and assumed the role of the wife. still.

hah i just don't like her.

+Kardboard+ 09-09-2008 08:15 PM

She's the T2000...hahah She also has the worst accent ever. WTF is that supposed to be? Irish? British? I dunno, whatever. Lena's American accent is awesome...she's so hawt.

I also learned how to re-program Terminators! I just need a truck to pin the thing and the right-sized screwdriver. :haha:

"SCREWDRIVER!"
"Here!"
"IT'S THE WRONG SIZE!!!!" hahahahaha

Lomac 09-09-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ (Post 6023205)
She's the T2000...hahah She also has the worst accent ever. WTF is that supposed to be? Irish? British? I dunno, whatever. Lena's American accent is awesome...she's so hawt.

I also learned how to re-program Terminators! I just need a truck to pin the thing and the right-sized screwdriver. :haha:

"SCREWDRIVER!"
"Here!"
"IT'S THE WRONG SIZE!!!!" hahahahaha

Spoiler!

SkinnyPupp 09-09-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 6023220)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Do we really need spoiler tags anymore? It's been 2 days :lol