REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   terminator : the sarah connor chronicles (https://www.revscene.net/forums/507688-terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles.html)

Soundy 02-29-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Koflach
the only hot one from Bab 5 was the red head (don't remember her characters name)
That would be Patricia Tallman, aka Lyta Alexander (bottom-left in the second pic).

http://www.freewebs.com/sidhe/lyta1.jpg

fsy82 03-03-2008 09:37 PM

not a bad season finale...cant wait till next season

Koflach 03-04-2008 06:21 AM

definately enjoyed the final. of the two episodes I really found the second one to be the best.

SkinnyPupp 03-04-2008 08:25 AM

That was hardly a finale :(

God the series was getting better and better! And now, an abrupt end. That strike sucks.

fsy82 03-04-2008 12:05 PM

is it me or john starting to have feelings for the girl terminator..forgot her damn name

winson604 03-04-2008 12:40 PM

^^
Cameron

Vansterdam 03-04-2008 01:46 PM

noooooooooo! i forgotabout the 2 hour season finale =[

rice cooker 03-04-2008 02:44 PM

ok so after that explsion, cameron is just a cyborg with no skin? cos obviosly thats not going to destroy her

fsy82 03-04-2008 02:45 PM

^^yeah i dont think an explosion will kill cameron..isnt she signed for another season?

fsy82 03-04-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by winson604
^^
Cameron

thanks

RRxtar 03-04-2008 04:34 PM

no way that killed cameron. its almost silly to think so. now, i wonder if the guy was unlucky and cameron started the jeep instead of everyone else, or if the writers are up to something and cameron is supposed to be exposed now.

definitly a great episode tho! whens the next one season due?

pintoBC_3sgte 03-04-2008 04:58 PM

:(damn i didnt even know it was done for the season.. missed it

woozzle 03-04-2008 05:16 PM

prolly burn off her skin so she can't be seen in public anymore

corollagtSr5 03-05-2008 09:48 AM

she has t1000 skin

dub.g 03-05-2008 10:56 AM

so whats the deal with the mute latina chick?

i had this impression she was also a Terminator until Cameron asked her wether she has to kill her or not, then she showed some emotion..........

rice cooker 03-05-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by corollagtSr5
she has t1000 skin
t1000 has no skin

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 03-05-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dub.g

i had this impression she was also a Terminator until Cameron asked her wether she has to kill her or not, then she showed some emotion..........

She spoke in an earlier episode when Cameron and Sarah went to go get Fake IDs from enrique's nephew.

Cameron was waiting outside and she rolled up and tried talking smack to her.

Koflach 03-05-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dub.g

She is not a mute, she was most likely just shocked by what happened to her friends.

ashtaron14 03-05-2008 10:23 PM

*Spoiler warning*

Did anyone else finally see Cameron smile? She smiled when she was stopped in the museum by the instructor to stay in the group...

I think for finales they certainly added some new characters for the next season. I also wonder why "Kester" didn't take Ellison

SkinnyPupp 03-05-2008 11:21 PM

For the last time, those 2 episodes we saw were NOT finales! The show is halfway through its first season, they just have to finish filming it now that the strike is over.

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-06-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ashtaron14
I also wonder why "Kester" didn't take Ellison
they've been kinda implementing the fact that they have no souls, and cannot think for "themselves", but yet they show cameron doing her own dance thing herself, and other things like that. i duno some artsy symbolism or underlying theme that they are just like us. probably some plot twist where skynet is actually defending itself, self preservation or whatever, it just wants to live and not be a slave to humans. who knows haha...

the question is why skynet wants to kill humans.
i mean, they explained that terminators have their high function abilities limited so they don't do "too much thinking" when on a kill mission. i'd assume since skynet is the "big boss" nothing is limited. it would beable to learn to feel emotions and whatever...etc. and through terminator 2, and a bit of this series, you can obviously tell, with those limitations removed, they slowly learn and over time they can practically be human beings.

kanon23 03-06-2008 04:30 AM

good show

and still waiting for some hot robot sex :P

winson604 03-06-2008 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkinnyPupp
For the last time, those 2 episodes we saw were NOT finales! The show is halfway through its first season, they just have to finish filming it now that the strike is over.
Technically no it's not cause it was supposed to be 22 episodes. They actually only have 13. They have 4 more written and ready to shoot but they are not going to yet.In fact they don't even know if they can cause at this point season 2 might not even happen. Episode 9 was supposed to be a big cliffhanger leading into episode 10 and so on. But thanks to the strike they had to make episode 9 the season finale. So in reality yes this is the season finale. Episode 10 will be considered episode 1 of Season 2

Soundy 03-06-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
probably some plot twist where skynet is actually defending itself, self preservation or whatever, it just wants to live and not be a slave to humans. who knows haha...

the question is why skynet wants to kill humans.

I believe this was explained in the first AND second movies. Once SkyNet became self-aware, the government panicked and tried to shut it down - there's no mention of whether it was actually a danger at that point. With machine reasoning, it's not hard to think that SkyNet would simply determine humans were a threat to its existence and needed to be eliminated.

So, as the story goes, SkyNet launches the US missiles against Russia, triggering the counterattack... and thus, Judgement Day.

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-06-2008 01:58 PM

^

right i forgot about that, i guess subconciously i remembered. haha
so it was defending itself. ok well, that's a good enough reason. haha any self aware being would want to defend itself from death.