REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2003, 08:16 PM   #4001
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Advertisement
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #4002
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 09:21 PM   #4003
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ROTARY'S GOT - ][\][ (()) ][_][ ][\/][ ][ ']['
__________________
No I am not a Certified Rotary Mechanic, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 10:27 PM   #4004
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
ROTARY'S GOT - ][\][ (()) ][_][ ][\/][ ][ ']['
can't read last half...
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 11:48 PM   #4005
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
][\][ (()) ][_ ][ ][\/][ ][ ']['
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 12:05 AM   #4006
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
MidnightMechanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The Lab, in VI
Posts: 7,043
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
/_\

rotar!!!!
__________________
ANDO

"Some people like to have sex, some people like to get drunk and pass out of the couch. To-mato tom-ato." Slammedcivicsi
MidnightMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 12:38 AM   #4007
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
][\][ (()) ][_ ][ ][\/][ ][ ']['
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 04:20 AM   #4008
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
Paradox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vic, BC
Posts: 5,501
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
4:20
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 02:52 PM   #4009
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
][\][ (()) ][_ ][ ][\/][ ][ ']['
????????????????
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 07:14 PM   #4010
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No Limit. I didn't think it was too hard to read, lol. For the record, I hate that crap and l337 spelling but it's funny to use sometimes...however if you seriously spell like that yo need a smack upside the head. That is all.
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 07:18 PM   #4011
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
No Limit. I didn't think it was too hard to read, lol. For the record, I hate that crap and l337 spelling but it's funny to use sometimes...however if you seriously spell like that yo need a smack upside the head. That is all.
Thats why I posted the pic I did.
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 07:29 PM   #4012
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Word from RB is that my bar will be here on Thursday. I will also be spending Thu-Sat JY shopping for the strut housings I need so I can finish my goddam suspension. It's kinda nice that I broke the sway bar. I really wanted to get that RB one, just needed the excuse.

After that, suspension wise, the wish list is;

CP Racing Triangulated Strut Tower Bar
G Force Engineering Tri Link GT
G Force Engineering GT Panhard Bar

And you know if for any reason I get bored and have money to burn, I'll toss in a Front Coil-Over Kit and make a phone call to the company that offers this...

Adjustable rear ride height kits
We can supply you with all parts needed to make either a rear coil-over setup or a NASCAR style setup with weight jack screws. Extensive and somewhat skillful fabrication is needed. These kits are only legal for G.T., Production and Modified classes. Despite many requests, we have never figured out a good I.T. legal way to do this.

Mmm Full Coil-Over Setup......
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 12:58 AM   #4013
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
Word from RB is that my bar will be here on Thursday. I will also be spending Thu-Sat JY shopping for the strut housings I need so I can finish my goddam suspension. It's kinda nice that I broke the sway bar. I really wanted to get that RB one, just needed the excuse.

After that, suspension wise, the wish list is;

CP Racing Triangulated Strut Tower Bar
G Force Engineering Tri Link GT
G Force Engineering GT Panhard Bar

And you know if for any reason I get bored and have money to burn, I'll toss in a Front Coil-Over Kit and make a phone call to the company that offers this...

Adjustable rear ride height kits
We can supply you with all parts needed to make either a rear coil-over setup or a NASCAR style setup with weight jack screws. Extensive and somewhat skillful fabrication is needed. These kits are only legal for G.T., Production and Modified classes. Despite many requests, we have never figured out a good I.T. legal way to do this.

Mmm Full Coil-Over Setup......
Nice.I can't wait to try my new suspension setup.
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 01:34 AM   #4014
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
psoting drunk to say george you funny motherfucker yah
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 01:53 AM   #4015
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If Pain is Love. Then this kid be best gettin' a whole lotta lovin'.

http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/data...ononabike.mpeg
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:03 AM   #4016
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
If Pain is Love. Then this kid be best gettin' a whole lotta lovin'.

http://www.r1-forum.com/gallery/data...ononabike.mpeg
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

what happend to him after?
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 08:08 AM   #4017
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
RX-7 is cool
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 10:40 AM   #4018
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
stay in school timpo
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 11:26 AM   #4019
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jeffraider
stay in school timpo
WTF?
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 11:30 AM   #4020
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Timpo
WTF?
or u wont be cool
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 11:52 AM   #4021
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jeffraider
or u wont be cool
WTF?
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 02:01 PM   #4022
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well......I am getting pissed off at my 6 ports.

I wired them open again the other day. Drive around for a while, and the front one came undone so only one was wired. When it does that it makes it idle shitty. So I cut the rear one again until I can rewire them. The idle stays shitty even after that. Sounds like it missfires and shit at idle. So I go for a drive to Qualicum and by the time I get to QB the idle has fixed itself and is back to normal. Then today I get up, start the car, and its idling all wonky again, now its gone and has fixed itself.

Its the same as that last time I had the idle problem. It fixed itself after a night of driving around. And it all has to do with the damn 6 ports coming unwired. I think I am going to just remove the sleeves so they are always open whether they are wired or not.

Oh well...for now I am saving for a header.

later
-Justin
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 02:10 PM   #4023
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh yeah, and i don't know who of you all whent to the car show. But I was disgusted. The one and only RX-7 in the show was a 1st gen with a HUGE stereo in the back and a V8 swap! I was with some friends and called the car a waste cause of the V8 and the owner was like right beside me. lol.......god damn ugly ass V8, looked so terrible, I did not even want to hear it running!

later
-Justin
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 05:48 PM   #4024
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jeffraider
or u wont be cool
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 05:48 PM   #4025
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackFC
Well......I am getting pissed off at my 6 ports.

I wired them open again the other day. Drive around for a while, and the front one came undone so only one was wired. When it does that it makes it idle shitty. So I cut the rear one again until I can rewire them. The idle stays shitty even after that. Sounds like it missfires and shit at idle. So I go for a drive to Qualicum and by the time I get to QB the idle has fixed itself and is back to normal. Then today I get up, start the car, and its idling all wonky again, now its gone and has fixed itself.

Its the same as that last time I had the idle problem. It fixed itself after a night of driving around. And it all has to do with the damn 6 ports coming unwired. I think I am going to just remove the sleeves so they are always open whether they are wired or not.

Oh well...for now I am saving for a header.

later
-Justin
Thats why I garbaged the sleeves last time I had the intakes off the motor.
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net