REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #23401
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,065 Times in 1,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK-EK View Post

I question myself If she is actually the one I need in my life. I point out all her flaws in the back of my head.
If you cannot accept her flaws, shes not for you.

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2017, 10:41 AM   #23402
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
having a hard time explaining my feelings correctly. because i honestly don't even know myself

I question myself how much i actually like her.
but as soon as we started talking again. my entire outlook on life changed back to when we were together. everything seemed calm again. and the sun seems to shine a little brighter......

I question myself If she is actually the one I need in my life. I point out all her flaws in the back of my head.
but at the end of the day. I feel better about everything knowing we can go back to normal.

perhaps humans are just a creature of habit. and we feel most comfortable with someone that isn't alien to use. but at the moment. I don't feel like I have a problem getting back together with her.

*getting ready to be called an idiot here*
Ok remove her as a person from the equation. The question is no longer do you want her?
The question now is: What do you NEED in a partner?
General characteristics. Ie: 1. Thinks for herself 2. Sexual intimacy etc.

If you believe in soul mates, you must believe in fate/Universal design.
Universal truth #1: you are exactly where you need to be in your life right now
Universal truth #2: youre meant to learn something from your current situation. If you dont learn it, this situation will always show up in your life in various forms until you do learn.
Universal truth #3: the Universe gives you what you NEED not what you WANT.
MSREE is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-28-2017, 04:47 PM   #23403
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
I've dated an MLC girl before. From my experience, her and her friends are in two ends of the spectrum. She wanted to make absolutely NO choice and makes you do all the decision making for her. The other end of the spectrum her friends are making the man the bitch, bag holder. It doesn't seem like there's middle ground, with their culture.

Again, not statistically significant, but that's my experience. MLC girl culture does not align with mine. That's a really big power struggle.
What's a MLC girl???

just find this youtube pretty funny
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:50 PM   #23404

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
What's a MLC girl???
Multi Level Cash. Jokes, Mainland Chinese (MLC) / Big 6 / China (excluding Taiwan and HK)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2017, 07:26 AM   #23405
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
having a hard time explaining my feelings correctly. because i honestly don't even know myself

I question myself how much i actually like her.
but as soon as we started talking again. my entire outlook on life changed back to when we were together. everything seemed calm again. and the sun seems to shine a little brighter......

but at the end of the day. I feel better about everything knowing we can go back to normal.

perhaps humans are just a creature of habit. and we feel most comfortable with someone that isn't alien to use. but at the moment. I don't feel like I have a problem getting back together with her.

*getting ready to be called an idiot here*
You feel better because of the prospect of getting back together with her and potential to have sexy time with her. Once that's over and you realize that all the issues before have gone unsolved, you'll be back and questioning how much you love her
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:34 AM   #23406
Media Officer / MOD

Thanked 5,751 Times in 1,724 Posts

Times are darker, days are shorter, life gets harder.
Quick link to personal reviews -> Website YouTube
Official Revscene Instagram Coordinator
!Aznboi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:50 PM   #23407
I STILL don't get it

PK probably no time to answer cuz he's getting sum fuk???? Lol
Old 10-30-2017, 02:34 AM   #23408
I STILL don't get it

Havent talked to my mom since she lost her mind about my phone being off when she was asking me for $.
Usually when she "disowns" me Im more devastated.
I guess I must be used to it now, only get small pangs of sadness periodically here n there.
I wonder what its like to have a normal loving mom lol probably missed out on that lol
Old 10-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #23409
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

My family is literally broken. I've been completely contactless with the parents and sister for over a year (my mom for at least 9 years? I've lost count). It's been a lonely road since I was a kid, I guess i'm used to it now. I just don't care anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSREE View Post
Havent talked to my mom since she lost her mind about my phone being off when she was asking me for $.
Usually when she "disowns" me Im more devastated.
I guess I must be used to it now, only get small pangs of sadness periodically here n there.
I wonder what its like to have a normal loving mom lol probably missed out on that lol
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2017, 12:48 PM   #23410
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperfied View Post
My family is literally broken. I've been completely contactless with the parents and sister for over a year (my mom for at least 9 years? I've lost count). It's been a lonely road since I was a kid, I guess i'm used to it now. I just don't care anymore.
Shit I'm sorry to hear. I guess everyone has a variation of family issues. When it's parents related it always makes me sad. Im Filipino so we grow up insanely family oriented. I'm just starting to branch off on my own this year and I'm super lonely. I can't imagine what its like having to deal with it as a kid.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #23411
うに

Thanked 1,008 Times in 402 Posts
--

Last edited by PK-EK; 10-14-2021 at 10:42 AM.
PK-EK is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-31-2017, 10:34 AM   #23412

It's just one the things how separation/divorce does to kids. When the time comes for me to start a family, this will be on my mind at all times. Definitely do not want them to go through what me and the sister are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSREE View Post
Shit I'm sorry to hear. I guess everyone has a variation of family issues. When it's parents related it always makes me sad. Im Filipino so we grow up insanely family oriented. I'm just starting to branch off on my own this year and I'm super lonely. I can't imagine what its like having to deal with it as a kid.
dapperfied is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-31-2017, 01:20 PM   #23413
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperfied View Post
It's just one the things how separation/divorce does to kids. When the time comes for me to start a family, this will be on my mind at all times. Definitely do not want them to go through what me and the sister are.
My parents are still together. Ive always been kinda treated like shit i guess lol. My mom buys me gifts i dont ask for a lot... but its to make up for shit she says ie: shed be better off if i was dead/she was happier when my bros ex wife was in my place as her daughter.
Actually lol my dad just texted me today saying they don't need me and I should just go my way and they'll go theirs........so i guess that's that.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:34 PM   #23414
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
she's probably doing the same to you too
Kamui712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:39 PM   #23415
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
I'm not gonna update you guys yet. but it's gonna be a funny ass story once i find out where this is going to go
Where's our fuckin update
This post thanked by:
Old 11-04-2017, 07:55 AM   #23416

maybe all good things rent meant to last...

How do you say goodbye..
About kkthind: [22-12, 22:55] ts14 hes so white that if he was a cop, he would beat ts14 for beinng surrey
kross9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:57 AM   #23417
is best wrench

Thanked 1,208 Times in 272 Posts
Not to self: gotta stop buyin stuff

Last edited by monkeywrench; 11-05-2017 at 03:19 PM.
monkeywrench is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2017, 02:11 PM   #23418
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Just went to get palm reading and tarot cards done for the first time and the lady was spot on with whatever has been going on in my life. Was surprised to hear about the negatives because it's true but even happier to hear about the positives and what's to come. Reassures me that i'm on the right path in my life

I normally dont believe this kind of stuff but she mentioned things that i've never mentioned to anybody before which was pretty shocking.. so... yeah. Seems legit lol

Last edited by guurl; 11-06-2017 at 02:31 PM.
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-06-2017, 02:41 PM   #23419

Thanked 4,530 Times in 1,518 Posts
Just did my emergency wisdom teeth removal. I went to my family dentist that I haven't seen in like 7 years. And overall it was a good experience, they had time to fit me in for an emergency appointment as I had swelling for over two days, then it popped. I might regret saying this but I think I like the extraction process way more than regular cleaning and polishing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
|| RIP 02 E46 M3 | Carbon Black | 6MT ||
BIC_BAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:08 PM   #23420
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by guurl View Post
Just went to get palm reading and tarot cards done for the first time and the lady was spot on with whatever has been going on in my life. Was surprised to hear about the negatives because it's true but even happier to hear about the positives and what's to come. Reassures me that i'm on the right path in my life

I normally dont believe this kind of stuff but she mentioned things that i've never mentioned to anybody before which was pretty shocking.. so... yeah. Seems legit lol
Ohh shit which one did u go to? I've always wanted to go but I'm afraid to get scammed lol
Old 11-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #23421
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench View Post
Not to self: gotta stop buyin stuff
me too! The issue is little things add up! $5 here $10 there and before you know is hundreds and thousands of dollars......
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2017, 01:25 AM   #23422
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
All you want from me is someone just to entertain ya.
Ya keep me close enough but never close enough to date ya.
And I keep tellin' them that they don't know our situation
Old 11-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #23423
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOS'd View Post
All you want from me is someone just to entertain ya.
Ya keep me close enough but never close enough to date ya.
And I keep tellin' them that they don't know our situation
^ friend zoned?
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #23424
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
It's that time of year, again. Days are shorter, and colder. Lights and decorations go up. My wife hassles me about going to seasonal events, and I tell her I'm not going downtown to spend money on the damn Christmas Market. What are suggestions on good, holiday things to do that's not in downtown? We're gonna check out Hycroft Manor next weekend. I probably need one more event to say that we did stuff. Any suggestions?
Old 11-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #23425
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
I've been told Lafarge Lights is a good one to attend if you don't mind driving out to Coquitlam. From what I saw of my coworker's pictures last year it looked pretty cool, and it's free!

--------------------------

Not sure how I ended up with someone so fucking amazing, but whatever Deity or higher power exists, thank you! It's nice to have someone that not only understands me, but is willing to put up with my idiocy from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: