REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #1101
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I don't think he has a white RR, only guy I know of in Surrey that has a white RR is the guy with the white turban, not even sure if he still has the car.
Advertisement
Harvey Specter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #1102
I don't get it

I'm pretty sure he bought the phantom that the turban dude had, Bunty (the turban dude) sold it and bought a white r8 and is importing a new RR from the states
yamahar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #1103
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
Maninder Gill does have a Rolls Royce Phantom i saw it parked at York Centre(surrey)...i think he just got it recently(a month ago)
but yea that was stupid of him to shoot the other guy because i hear he knows a lot of "bad" people...i heard once the shooting happened that like 3 or 4 cars full of "thugs/jacks" rolled in but gill had already ran away
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #1104
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
that loser doesn't have a phantom. the real baller is the guy that got shot. the shooter is just some schmuck that talks shit on a radio station.
i think this is the same guy but not sure. sounds like it though

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/car-...e-phantom.html
winks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless View Post
Maninder Gill does have a Rolls Royce Phantom i saw it parked at York Centre(surrey)...i think he just got it recently(a month ago)
but yea that was stupid of him to shoot the other guy because i hear he knows a lot of "bad" people...i heard once the shooting happened that like 3 or 4 cars full of "thugs/jacks" rolled in but gill had already ran away
that was probably his son and his buddies. maninder should fear them
Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #1106

Well thank god Maninder never got the FM license a few years back and the musicwave guys did or this guy would have been a walking clown show.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #1107
& Associates Inc.

Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
that was probably his son and his buddies. maninder should fear them

u got any details on em
ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #1108
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
so he turned himself in and hired Richard Peck

funny thing is he didn't get charged with attempted murder so i guess the evidence is fairly weak and with Peck at hand he'll probably get off with no repercussions

as for being afraid... i think he's shown that he isn't afraid of this guy at all... hence the reason why he shot him

these EI family battles are the worse and one of the reasons why im not too fond of them as they act outside of the law and they could care less about it

I wouldn't be surprised if Gill hires some people in India to fly here and finish the guy off or threaten his family in India if there are any just to stave off retaliation
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #1109
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,647 Times in 2,303 Posts
kidda banjoooooooooot
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Gekko View Post
Well thank god Maninder never got the FM license a few years back and the musicwave guys did or this guy would have been a walking clown show.
what do you mean?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:36 PM   #1111
I don't get it

Quote:

u got any details on em

His kids n friends are dorks, just a bunch of surrey jacks that sell weed
Old 08-30-2010, 07:49 PM   #1112

you think harjit atwal's kids need to sell weed? put down the crack pipe. the guy is worth huge money. that faggot maninder gill likes to talk shit and only allows one sided discussions on his radio. if anyone calls in with the truth he cuts them off. i hope he gets nailed with a decent amount of jail time.

white rolls from surrey was sold through london motor cars. did not know maninder gill bought it.
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #1113
I don't get it

Quote:
you think harjit atwal's kids need to sell weed? put down the crack pipe. the guy is worth huge money. that faggot maninder gill likes to talk shit and only allows one sided discussions on his radio. if anyone calls in with the truth he cuts them off. i hope he gets nailed with a decent amount of jail time.

white rolls from surrey was sold through london motor cars. did not know maninder gill bought it.
His kids in jail for extortion and kidnapping, his other kid deals weed. Do you even know the full story or saying what you "hear"? Read up on "Bobby Atwal", and yes I know for a fact thats his kid and his dads not so legit.

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...be047e&k=11212

And Maninder Gill is a fag he has a lot of people blackmailed by telling them to pay a certain amount of money monthly or else he will ruin there imagine via Radio India. Like come on the guy used to drive a 1998 Camry 1 year ago and all of a sudden comes out with RR, S550, C6 vette, ML, and a few other whips. A friend of mine told me about him a while ago because his dad was approached by Maninder Gill's associates to pay monthly but his dad told them to F-Off. Maninder Gil will probably get charged with "assault with a deadly weapon" since he did only shoot below the waist, you can thank our Canadian justice system for that. The crown will most likely tell him to plea guilty for that and drop the rest of the charges. Maninder Gill & Harjit Atwal are both cancer to the indo-canadian community.

Also to show that Harjit Gill isn't so legit he is a "former" memeber of babbar khalsa link below:
http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Pun...021/story.html

Last edited by yamahar6; 08-30-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #1114

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahar6 View Post
His kids n friends are dorks, just a bunch of surrey jacks that sell weed
Quote:
His kids in jail for extortion and kidnapping, his other kid deals weed. Do you even know the full story or saying what you "hear"? Read up on "Bobby Atwal", and yes I know for a fact thats his kid and his dads not so legit.

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...be047e&k=11212

And Maninder Gill is a fag but he will probably get charged with "assault with a deadly weapon" since he did only shoot below the waist, you can thank our Canadian justice system for that. The crown will most likely tell him to plea guilty for that and drop the rest of the charges.

theres a big difference between a bunch of dorks selling weed and full blast drug dealers bro.

didn't atwal sell the 152nd gurdwara along with all the shops around it for 20 million recently??
Old 08-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #1115

I heard Gill stole a shit load of money from his radio stations fund raising for international disasters

and Atwal (the guy shot) was a member of some terrorist group, International Sikh Youth Federation

both of them are low lifes it sounds like should just ship them both out of the country

(seriously im surprised we have so much islamaphobia around here sounds like sikhaphobia should take its place)
Old 08-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #1116
I don't get it

Quote:
theres a big difference between a bunch of dorks selling weed and full blast drug dealers bro.

didn't atwal sell the 152nd gurdwara along with all the shops around it for 20 million recently??
Agreed, but if you have heard of Bobby Atwal you will know he is not a "full blast DD" he is only a puppet for Roman Narwal. If you know surrey dealers you will know that him and his friends are not really feared, not trying to argue just expressing what I know
Old 08-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #1117

Quote:
Agreed, but if you have heard of Bobby Atwal you will know he is not a "full blast DD" he is only a puppet for Roman Narwal. If you know surrey dealers you will know that him and his friends are not really feared, not trying to argue just expressing what I know
i stay the fuck away from surrey dealer scene but when you live in surrey your going to know some of the things that go on. yes i agree with what you are saying but he isn't exactly driving around selling dimers to little kids either.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #1118
I don't get it

Quote:
i stay the fuck away from surrey dealer scene but when you live in surrey your going to know some of the things that go on. yes i agree with what you are saying but he isn't exactly driving around selling dimers to little kids either.
I also stay away from dealers. I know this stuff because of what I've heard about these guys from there cousins. If you smoked weed in surrey you probably have picked up from these guys at least once. Thanks god I quit smoking weed!!
Old 08-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #1119
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,321 Times in 5,639 Posts
lol fuck these E.I dealings are a totally different world
Old 08-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #1120
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
holly shit surrey is fucked up
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
what do you mean?
Ok, off topic but...

Marinder Gill spent close to $500,000 to try and get the FM license that RedFM has right now. Marinder, Sushma (RJ1200), M channel and Rogers were all in the running for the license. Musicwave brothers were at the bottom of the list but the CRTC in a shocking decision gave the license to them. Marinder launched a lawsuit against the CRTC because the CRTC board had a split decision when they issued the license. The lawsuit was thrown out.

And keep in mind, this guy runs a pirated radio station so I have no idea what he was thinking when he tried to get the FM license. And during the hearings, he was bashed by people who told the CRTC board that he had ruined them by talking shit about them on his radio station.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:03 AM   #1122
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
when I read this thread all im telling my self is "budddddddddddddddddddy"
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #1123
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Surprised that RCMP didn't return fire when the guy shot at them

Quote:
Man shot dead in Surrey, three suspects arrested

By Joseph Ruttle, The Province August 31, 2010 6:52 AM

Police are investigating a murder after a man was shot dead at a Surrey home late Monday night.

Surrey RCMP were called out to a disturbance at a house in the area of 140th Street and 112th Avenue at about 11 p.m.

"The members were confronted by a male in the front yard who fired a shot at them before fleeing the scene," said RCMP Insp. Steve Wade in a release. Officers did not return fire as the suspect took off, said Wade.

Soon after, a second suspect was taken into custody from behind the house.

When officers went into the home, a man was found dead inside.

They also arrested a third suspect shortly after just outside the home.

A police dog followed a trail to the first suspect a few blocks away, and he was arrested with the help of the emergency response team.

The murder victim has not been identified, said Wade. Surrey RCMP serious crimes unit and the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team are investigating.

The victim's name has not yet been confirmed, he said.

Anyone with information is asked to call Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502 or Crime Stoppers.
© Copyright (c) The Province
http://www.theprovince.com/shot+dead...999/story.html
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:05 PM   #1124

Quote:
"The members were confronted by a male in the front yard who fired a shot at them before fleeing the scene," said RCMP Insp. Steve Wade in a release. [b]Officers did not return fire [b]as the suspect took off, said Wade
uhh

so we either have instances of police going overboard and shooting willy nilly or we have officers who dont do anything even when being shot at? oO (yes yes conditions need to be considered im just surprised that they didnt is all)
Old 08-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #1125
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
No one rolled in. Everyone was already there in the parking lot, they were attending the wedding and were getting ready to leave.
EXV603 is offline   Reply With Quote