REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:36 PM   #1601
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0ubl3s0m3x View Post
If it weren't for women, gangsters wouldnt be so agressive with their dealings. Money is everything to them, and even moreso to their gfs. "Shit, the woman wants a range rover, LV everything, so I gotta do what I gotta do to give it to her." The majority of the money they make probably goes to their "down ass" bitch. I personally think that the women that got shot ARE part of the reasons why those guys were targetted. No one deserves to get shot, but if u play with fire, ure eventually gonna get burned.
Posted via RS Mobile
If you say the women are part of the reason because the guys have to support them then you can say so are their kids and family. The only difference is that women nag and have ridiculous expectations, but you can’t pin it on them to explain why they are so aggressive then get light up. To say "If it weren't for women, gangsters wouldn’t be so aggressive with their dealings" that’s a logical fallacy.

Most people turn to a life of crime because they want to do everything they can to support their loved ones. The possible motives for choosing to be what they are including the way they handle things are endless. In the long run... Yes, women heavily influence guys causing them to be more aggressive but so can so many other things.
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #1602
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,346 Times in 5,651 Posts
I would say the majority of people who turned to a life of crime dont have the education/ability to make decent money other than hard work, so working a phone and dropping some rocks is an easier way to make money than working on the rigs
Old 08-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #1603
My homepage has been set to RS

^yeah i don't buy the woman argument either.

people involved with this shit often have some of the following in common:
1. come from shitty neighourhood where it's either hard work and slow climb or fast money in crime
2. are genuinely stupid. they're just not smart.
3. are extremely insecure, such that they're succeptible to manipulation and peer pressure (why else do they all have tattoos and look like roid monkeys? cause the other guys did it too)
4. are a little bit crazy...probably due to upbringing
5. feel that due to reasons 1-4, society has turned its back on them and fast money, fast women, fast living is for them. They think they're cool.

really, though i'm sure they all enjoy their women, these guys are so about the family or about the gang, that they put it above any woman...it's like a gay thug bro code going on. Men who like women and get women put women above most other things. Gangsters put large tattood men over women. So do some gays. You've got it twisted.
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #1604
Need to Seek Professional Help

^^ aren't the Bacon's from a well to do family? or at least above middle class.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #1605
My homepage has been set to RS

^lol yeah thats why i said some because i knew right away that would be a good counterpoint hahahahaha. bit another way of lookig at it is that its aboutthe upbringing more so than a poor neogh ourhood. ie abusive parents or parents who condone gang activity. just speculating haha

a third way of looking at it is that abbotsford is a shithole lol
Posted via RS Mobile
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #1606
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
^yeah i don't buy the woman argument either.

people involved with this shit often have some of the following in common:
1. come from shitty neighourhood where it's either hard work and slow climb or fast money in crime
2. are genuinely stupid. they're just not smart.
3. are extremely insecure, such that they're succeptible to manipulation and peer pressure (why else do they all have tattoos and look like roid monkeys? cause the other guys did it too)
4. are a little bit crazy...probably due to upbringing
5. feel that due to reasons 1-4, society has turned its back on them and fast money, fast women, fast living is for them. They think they're cool.
1. From the suburbs
2. Organized and maintain a large criminal enterprise
3. they're the leaders so they're the ones doing the manipulating
4. raised by school teachers
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
really, though i'm sure they all enjoy their women, these guys are so about the family or about the gang, that they put it above any woman...it's like a gay thug bro code going on. Men who like women and get women put women above most other things. Gangsters put large tattood men over women. So do some gays. You've got it twisted.
They follow this code so seriously because the organization keeps the women flowing. You don't have to worry about one woman cause the gang has enough fans that you can always get another.
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #1607
God of Unce

Another shooting in Surrey, i can hear the helicopter scoping around lol
Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #1608
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armind View Post
Another shooting in Surrey, i can hear the helicopter scoping around lol
I hear/see that chopper every day. Surrey is becoming crime central :/
Old 08-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #1609
God of Unce

One man taken to Royal Columbian hospital with gunshot wound after #Surrey shooting. 8200 blk 150 st. @ctvbc @ctvbcbreaking
Old 08-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #1610
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,382 Times in 3,908 Posts
Quote:
Second shooting this week in Surrey
Man in twenties rushed to hospital

SURREY(NEWS1130)-It's the second shooting in a week in Surrey.

A man in his twenties was rushed to Royal Columbian Hospital in New Westminster after being shot in a garage at 82nd Avenue and 150th Street.

It happened around 10:30 p.m.

RCMP Staff Sergeant David Brown won't say if the shooting is related to recent gang activity. "The investigation is really in its infancy, and we're are simply on scene gathering as much information as we can."

Brown wouldn't confirm reports the man was hit in the abdomen.

No word on any arrests.

On Monday, a 32-year-old man was hurt in what Mounties are calling a targetted shooting near a nightclub in Surrey.
Second shooting this week in Surrey - News1130
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:31 AM   #1611
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

i feel bad for the girl lol rather die than be a quadriplegic..

noone deserves that... except for maybe a few people on rs so they can't post and type retarded shit anymore.
.Dream.Time is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #1612
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
A woman wounded in a gangland shooting in Kelowna, B.C., on Sunday has been left a quadriplegic, CBC News has learned.

Leah Hadden-Watts was left paralyzed when she was hit by a gunshot. Leah Hadden-Watts was left paralyzed when she was hit by a gunshot.

Leah Hadden-Watts, of Maple Ridge, B.C., was in the Porsche SUV that was riddled with bullets, one of which shattered a vertebra in her neck, friends of the woman have confirmed to CBC News.

Jonathan Bacon, 30, a founder of the Red Scorpions gang and one of three notorious Fraser Valley brothers with gang associations, was killed in the shooting.

A senior member of the Hells Angels was wounded, as was another woman in the car and a third man, who fled the scene. Police said those injuries were not life-threatening.

Hadden-Watts, 21, is the niece of a prominent B.C. member of the Hells Angels, but not the member who was in the car.

Just hours before the shooting, the group of five who were later shot were seen on Okanagan Lake in a powerboat named Steroids & Silicone.
she knew damn well where she was.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 AM   #1613
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
indeed she did and prolly had a huge ego because of her associations you know the kind, too bad she wasnt a little smarter to stay away from the more active people in the gangs like jon bacon

ps what a douche name for a boat why didnt they just name it christian audiger lol
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #1614

Quote:
Hells Angels’ niece paralyzed in Kelowna gang shooting

A 21-year-old Maple Ridge woman, who is related to several Haney Hells Angels members

A senior police source told The Province Hadden-Watts was paralyzed. Hadden-Watts — a 21-year-old restaurant worker according to court documents — is the niece of Michael James (Spike) Hadden.

Spike Hadden is a full-patch member of the Hells Angels Haney chapter. On Wednesday another member, Jesse Hadden, was briefly contacted on the phone at the Haney Hawgs Cycle Shop.

Jesse Hadden was asked for comment on the reported paralyzing of a relative in the Kelowna gang hit, and said “I’ve got nothing to say,” before hanging up.

Maple Ridge community news reports from 2006 listed Leah Hadden-Watts as a member of the Golden Ears under-18 Xtreme soccer team.

Some were wishing the injured women well on social networking sites.

On Tuesday on Twitter, Don Xiong wrote “Best wishes to an old friend Lyndsey Black for a full recovery from the shooting in kelowna.”

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Hell...#ixzz1VOTxWL1O
uh-oh-spaghetti-o's to the guys who shot her

not sure if you can blame her for hanging out with Amero since she's likely been surrounded by these guys since she was a kid she doesn't realize the risks etc because its normal for her

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Hell...081/story.html

http://peachlandnews.com/blog/2011/0...-quadriplegic/
Quote:
by Dave Preston | Peachland News
August 16, 2011

One of two women shot in Sunday’s gang ambush in Kelowna has been left a quadriplegic, the Toronto Sun is reporting.

The Sun, which also identifies both women, quotes messages posted by friends on social media as its source.

Lyndsey Black is named as one of the women, who is allegedly in stable condition in hospital.

The second women identified is Leah Hadden-Watts. The Sun reports she underwent more than seven hours of surgery to have a bullet removed from her neck.

The injury has left Hadden-Watts a quadriplegic, states the Sun.

and sounds like that Amero guy took 5 bullets and is still in critical condition

Quote:
Retaliatory attacks following such a high profile hit are inevitable, said Supt. Pat Fogarty, in charge of the organized crime branch of the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit in B.C.

"Coupled with Hells Angel Larry Amero, a popular figure in that world, taking five rounds is also significant.

Last edited by StylinRed; 08-18-2011 at 07:15 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #1615
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Damn that sucks regarding what happened to that girl but that's the risk you take when hanging out with gangsters
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:37 PM   #1616
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
She kinda looks like Angelina Jolie...........
Old 08-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #1617
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
Here's your infuriating headline of the day, created with a quote from some, dumb bitch:
Hells Angel hurt in Bacon shooting 'like you and me' - British Columbia - CBC News

Quote:
A man wounded in Sunday's gang-related shooting in Kelowna, B.C., shouldn't be judged by his membership in Hells Angels, a friend says.

Jasmine Wong says Hells Angel Larry Amero was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire when Jonathan Bacon was shot and killed outside the Delta Hotel. Two women were also wounded, including one who was left quadriplegic.

"Wrong place, wrong time," Wong said of her friend. "[Amero] was on vacation, just out there having a good time in Kelowna."

Police have said it's not clear who was the intended target of the shooting — Bacon, who founded the Red Scorpions gang, Amero or a passenger reported to be a member of the Independent Soldiers gang.

Amero is a full patch member of the Hells Angels, but Wong cautioned against jumping to conclusions.

"You shouldn't judge him," she said. "What you do on your own time, in your hobby, just because you belong to a club — a bike club, a car club chess club . … He should be treated just like everyone else."

Wong said she has no idea why Amero was with Bacon but she knows they were friends.

Amero was just a regular person, she said.

"He still goes home, he still has an old lady and a kid, a job, like you and me."

Leah Hadden-Watts, 21, was reported to have suffered a shattered neck vertebra and was paralyzed when the SUV that Bacon and four others were riding in was showered with bullets from an automatic weapon. The second woman's injuries were not life-threatening.

Police have made no arrests in the shooting.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #1618
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Here's the video for the post above:

Old 08-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #1619
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,393 Times in 587 Posts

Way to look like an ignorant fool on national TV Jasmine Wong.
Posted via RS Mobile
JDął is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #1620
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
The VPD should launch an ad campaign and capitalize on this paralyzed chick.

They should have a large poster of her as a pretty 21 year old "before" and now, a fucked up chick in a wheelchair "after" and post it all over the city.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #1621
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
she looks more like tila tequila in that snapshot
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:21 PM   #1622
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,346 Times in 5,651 Posts
typical fucking langley skid jasmine wong
Old 08-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #1623
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,578 Times in 934 Posts
She rocking a support shirt too, way to look hardcore for TV
vitaminG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #1624
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,171 Times in 1,552 Posts
Stolen from the comments:

Quote:
"Like you and me?" That is the Wong thing to say.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #1625

wong is chinese eh guess she didnt get beat enough or beat so bad she's stupid