REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:16 AM   #651
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludepower View Post
Show you how imcompetence our police force is. I dont think these dumbass street thugs are paying off the cops either...cause this gang war just embarasses the police force.

Everyone and their sister can be a gangster in Vancouver...too many wannabe thugs and cops with finger up their asses the past 10 years have caused this.
I have someone close to me working for integrated homicide and they are far from incompetent. They are certainly working plenty of overtime lately and not publicly closing many cases, with a lack of innocent victims. The true competence of this situation will be tested when certain individuals are brought before our judicial system and should be made example of..

To put it simply they aren't looking too hard to take down and prosecute trigger men and errand boys wiping out opposing dirt...

I understand Police can be as corrupt as those these seek, but have some faith in the men and woman working 20 hour days to help work towards making your streets even a little safer...
Advertisement

like, girls whose mothers were sluts, thus ensuring there is at least one generation of sluttiness to properly educate the girl on the proper form of slutting to adopt.
Ephin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #652
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD604 View Post
CKNW Breaking News...

A shooting in Surrey Tuesday evening has seen two men drive themselves to hospital for treatment.

The shots were fired about 8:30 Tuesday night on 72nd Avenue between 128th and 132nd Streets.
Damn, I was nearby that area yesterday.
They started shooting nearby School now ?? WTF?? That's Kwantlen Surrey location.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #653
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

2 more white gangsters dead. good riddance. deport them all. lol.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...445/story.html
winks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #654
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
another one bites the dust
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #655
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephin View Post
I have someone close to me working for integrated homicide and they are far from incompetent. They are certainly working plenty of overtime lately and not publicly closing many cases, with a lack of innocent victims. The true competence of this situation will be tested when certain individuals are brought before our judicial system and should be made example of..

To put it simply they aren't looking too hard to take down and prosecute trigger men and errand boys wiping out opposing dirt...

I understand Police can be as corrupt as those these seek, but have some faith in the men and woman working 20 hour days to help work towards making your streets even a little safer...

Legalize drugs, regulate them, tax them.

Prohibition has never worked, and will never work.

People like drugs and alcohol.
Jason00S2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #656
R8
Buy/Sell rules violation; Zero Tolerance

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
another two bites the dust
fixed...
R8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #657
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD604 View Post
CKNW Breaking News...

A shooting in Surrey Tuesday evening has seen two men drive themselves to hospital for treatment.

The shots were fired about 8:30 Tuesday night on 72nd Avenue between 128th and 132nd Streets.
No wonder why there were 10+ cop cars abulances and fire trucks near my house. The whole road was completely blocked off....
mas604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #658
Need to Seek Professional Help

First of all the kid in the picture looks like the biggest joker in the world. Why would they even bother to kill these no name, small time dealers?

Secondly, how stupid are they that they are on facebook. Especially having people who are known to police/gangs on thier friends list.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #659
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Doesn't matter if they are small timer, bottom of the barrel wangsters, you make a choice to enter the game, be prepared to face all the risks that come with it. Kids these days are either really dumb or have an invinciblity complex.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:07 AM   #660
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Quote:

Ryan "Whitey" Richards

Sean Murphy

VANCOUVER — Two young drug dealers working for the Red Scorpion gang have been confirmed as the victims found killed in Abbotsford just nine hours apart this week.

Sean (Smurph) Murphy, 21, was gunned down in a targeted hit Monday night as he sat in his car at Bateman Park. His friend, 19-year-old Ryan (Whitey) Richards, was killed a few hours later and his body was found off the Trans-Canada Highway on the Abbotsford-Chilliwack boundary.

Const. Casey Vinet of the Abbotsford police said Wednesday that investigators were still looking at whether the cases are connected in any way.

But The Vancouver Sun has learned that both Murphy and Richards were part of a front-line drug crew for the Red Scorpions.

They are both listed as Facebook friends of Steve Ahuja, whose relative Sunny is a close associate of the notorious Bacon brothers, all big players in the RS. Sunny was charged along with middle Bacon brother Jarrod with attempted murder after two men were shot in January 2004. The charges were later stayed when the victims refused to cooperate.

The Ahuja family home was targeted on March 11 in a drive-by shooting and last summer, 17-year-old Jose Buxton was shot to death in the same house at 4026 Brisbane Court, though charges against a youth were later stayed.

Murphy was found slumped over the steering wheel of his car about 10:30 p.m. Monday, while Richards was found in a grassy field about 7 a.m. Tuesday in the 39000 block of No. 3 Road beside the Yellow Barn produce store.

Murphy was shot to death. Richards’ cause of death won’t be finalized until an autopsy is done.

“Police believe these homicides are not random and that there is a strong possibility the victims’ own criminal lifestyles led to their deaths,” Vinet said.

Murphy got a nine-month conditional sentence a year ago in Abbotsford Provincial Court after being found guilty of possession for the purposes of trafficking. He signed a year-long peace bond in the summer of 2007 after being charged with one count of “fear of injury.”

A warrant for Richards’ arrest was issued last week after he was convicted in January of possession for the purpose of trafficking. He was on probation at the time of his death on an assault conviction from last summer.

An associate of both young men was warned last week by the B.C. Integrated Gang Task Force that he had been targeted for death by a rival gang.

Sgt. Shinder Kirk said the task force has continued to visit gangsters to complete “duties to warn” — a legal obligation if police have specific information about threats to individuals.

“We have done numerous duties to warn not only in the last couple of months related to the recent gang conflict, but previously related to other cases as well,” Kirk said Wednesday.

Jonathan, Jarrod and Jamie Bacon, along with associate Dennis Karbovanec, have also been the subject of public police warnings because of the risk of associating with them since the rival United Nations gang waged a high-profile war against them last May.

The two latest cases are being investigated by the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team. Anyone with information is asked to contact the IHIT Tip line at 1-877-543-9217 or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

kbolan@vancouversun.com
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Abb...445/story.html
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:34 AM   #661
My homepage has been set to RS

^ wow.
typ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:46 AM   #662
Banned (ABWS)

lol they just look like two runners who make like 200 a day if they lucky. a bit more if they sell mainly crack.
azzurro32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:30 AM   #663
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

crazy, this is far from being over
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:21 AM   #664
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro32 View Post
lol they just look like two runners who make like 200 a day if they lucky. a bit more if they sell mainly crack.

It's funny these days that gangsters typically dress like old school court jesters.

Every blood soaked Ed Hardy shirt out there is a blessing from Allah/Jebus/Shiva
Old 04-02-2009, 08:21 AM   #665
Banned By Establishment

I WISH I had such a baller necklace. Damn.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #666
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winks View Post
2 more white gangsters dead. good riddance. deport them all. lol.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...445/story.html
wow another two bites the dust thats for sure..

What i dont understand is why all of a sudden drug dealers are all coming out and start killing each other? thought they would all just keep it low, sell drugs to A and B walks off happily ever after....continue to do so each day.

Yet instead Van has become a drug war now, thought the point of selling drugs is to make money, not to kill ppl like how serial killers behave.
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:03 AM   #667
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
Quote:
Unfortunately, I think the death of these two "front-liners" is more of a statement killing then trying to take them out of business.

Rival gangs are sending a warning to anyone that associates themself with the Red Scorpion gang.

Furthermore, who knows what these two guys have done to "prove" themselves to join the Red Scorpion gang in the first place. They could have been killers too.

Sad to see kids so young get caught up and pay the price in this game.

Kev
Old 04-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #668
Banned (BBM)

werd they look like they are in their early teens

sigh......sad indeed

Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #669
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN View Post
wow another two bites the dust thats for sure..

What i dont understand is why all of a sudden drug dealers are all coming out and start killing each other? thought they would all just keep it low, sell drugs to A and B walks off happily ever after....continue to do so each day.

Yet instead Van has become a drug war now, thought the point of selling drugs is to make money, not to kill ppl like how serial killers behave.
It's still about money.

Less competition means more money.

Imagine if you had the only restaurant in BC? You could charge whatever price you want to a steady steam of clientele.

Kev
Old 04-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #670
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,319 Times in 5,638 Posts
Quote:
lol what else do you think they are selling?

Abby is like ground zero for trafficking rock, these guys are obviously just the low level dirts who go around dropping rocks to the crack heads

these guys lives meant nothing in the big scheme of things, it just shut down a phone for a couple hours until some new dirts step up
Old 04-02-2009, 11:02 AM   #671
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post

Abby is like ground zero for trafficking rock, these guys are obviously just the low level dirts who go around dropping rocks to the crack heads

these guys lives meant nothing in the big scheme of things, it just shut down a phone for a couple hours until some new dirts step up

Legalize, regulate, tax.

Prohibition does not work.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #672
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post

I thought alot of weed, but Im not from Abby so I take it everyone is on crackerjacks there.

Is it mainly older guys or alot of youth/young adults hooked on that stuff over there?
azzurro32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #673

someones trying to send a message
Old 04-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #674
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
I thought alot of weed, but Im not from Abby so I take it everyone is on crackerjacks there.

Is it mainly older guys or alot of youth/young adults hooked on that stuff over there?

Crack is not a drug that high rollers or normal people do.

Crack is a drug that turns people into fucked up zombies. You don't do crack and then go out and party or socialize. You do crack and then you wig out and act sketchy and paranoid. Crack should be recognized as a medical problem.

People use crack to escape from life. I can't think of a single situation where it would enhance anything.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason00S2000 View Post
Crack is not a drug that high rollers or normal people do.

Crack is a drug that turns people into fucked up zombies. You don't do crack and then go out and party or socialize. You do crack and then you wig out and act sketchy and paranoid. Crack should be recognized as a medical problem.

People use crack to escape from life. I can't think of a single situation where it would enhance anything.
sex? anyone ever tried sex on crack?