REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #876
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Don't usually post in here, but meh, wanted to give my two bits....
First off, this guy was/is a fudoo. Ur EI buddy's can fill y'all in on what that means.
Friggin tool, knew him from around the hood, back in the day. He was always proud to let everyone know how "gangster" he is. His bro, a bit quieter/low key, but same gene pool (actually same gene).

Second, whoever blasted him, did not use the right gun. It had to be a low velocity gun like a .22. Basically anything else, ie. a 9mm would have gauranteed to splatter open his head. The gun/bullets used had to be similar to those used for rabbit/quail hunting as they use lower velocity, smaller bullets. Anything bigger/badder would result in a cloud of feathers and a vaporized bird, and no "trophy". Had to be a young/rookie hitman/woman who was not experienced in this regard. NO WAY he would've been able to mutter anything to the paramedics if it was a 9mm or similar. Regardless, still friggen lucky, cuz that is some shit.
And, i seen him driving earlier in the day, he gave me a good stare down too, like "hey ur familiar, but where do i know u from", kinda look.

Maybe he and Bal can race their electric wheelchairs around the rehab centre together...

Cheers,
j
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #877
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

^ interesting
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #878
My homepage has been set to RS

what's is??
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #879
SiRVs up, dude

i shot someone down 99 hp after 20 shots from a glock once .. pissed me off.. in CS
Old 05-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #880
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR_vfung View Post
i shot someone down 99 hp after 20 shots from a glock once .. pissed me off.. in CS
hey can u pick mid?
pandalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #881
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:

i hate the 2 shot ak 99 dmg

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #882
R8
Buy/Sell rules violation; Zero Tolerance

burstfire that shit man.... 1 burst fire to the head = h-h-h-h-h-h-headshot
R8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #883
Need to Seek Professional Help

.22 is weaksauce, hell even my 9mm is underpowered.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #884
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

COD4 FTW
scheng924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:11 AM   #885
My homepage has been set to RS

just read about bal buttar earlier today pretty interesting

feedback
iPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #886
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
doesn't beat accidentally shooting yourself in the face while paint balling...
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:09 AM   #887
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2damaxmr2 View Post
.22 is weaksauce, hell even my 9mm is underpowered.
It's got less to do with bullet diameter, and more to do with velocity. Many current assault rifles use variations on the .22, and they're plenty lethal.

Shitty to see the violence picking up again. Is this a bunch of second stringers trying to fill gaps made earlier in the year now?
Old 05-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #888
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
http://www.news1130.com/more.jsp?con...29_085713_7656

IHIT investigates fatal shooting in Maple Ridge

Victim drove himself to Ridge Meadows Hospital last night

News1130 Staff MAPLE RIDGE (NEWS1130) 2009-05-29 07:20 Photo: News1130MAPLE RIDGE (NEWS1130) - The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is now on the case of the latest shooting in the lower mainland - this one in Maple Ridge.

A 29-year old man died at about 3:00 this morning after driving himself to the hospital. A witness tells News1130 he saw a black SUV speed into the hospital parking lot. A man got out yelling that he had been shot, and then collapsed.

The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team doesn't know the location of the shooting.

The Ridge Meadows RCMP confirm the victim was known to them, but won't say how.
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #889
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,381 Times in 3,907 Posts
^^^^^^ to add to that

Quote:
Witness saw shooting victim begging for help
Man apparently received no immediate help

MAPLE RIDGE (NEWS1130) - The 29-year-old man shot dead in Maple Ridge last night was actually stumbling around inside the Ridge Meadows Hospital before staff came to help him. News1130 spoke with a witness who saw the man with a bullet wound to the chest.

Jay says the victim was bleeding badly, yelling "Hello," and for help several times in the emergency room hallway.

He says he saw this just after 8 p.m. when he was getting medical help for his daughter. "Once help finally arrived like two minutes later after he was calling for help then he just collapsed. Kind of like resting on his bum. I didn't know what to do, I had my daughter in my hands and I saw him, he was staring right at me, he was like "Hello, help me... I have a shot to my chest.'"

He says his other daughter who is 8-years-old was shaking when she saw the victim and now he doesn't know how to explain the situation.

Jay says he saw bullet holes in a black Escalade. It's believed the victim drove himself there.

Homicide Investigators say the man is known to police but they don't know exactly where the shooting happened. His name has not been released yet although the family has been notified.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #890
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Word is Peter's going to be fine, someone really fucked up.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #891

METRO VANCOUVER -- The 29-year-old male who died early Friday from gunshot wounds was Steve Nagra, a Maple Ridge resident who was known to police, the Vancouver Sun has learned.

i guess he's E.I. or persian or something
Old 05-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #892

He's EI.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #893
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

This time in Richmond

Two taken into custody after Richmond shooting
Updated: Wed Jun. 17 2009 10:11:12

Darcy Wintonyk, ctvbc.ca

An area of Granville Avenue in Richmond, B.C., remains behind police tape Wednesday morning after an overnight shooting.

Police were called to the St. Alban's Shopping Centre in the 8300-block of Granville Ave. around 2:00 a.m. for reports of shots fired.

They arrived to find a man in his early 60's standing outside the 7-Eleven next door suffering a gunshot wound to his leg.

Cst. Jennifer Pound of the Burnaby RCMP says it's not known if the man walked there, or was dropped off. He is in stable condition in hospital and is expected to recover.

Pound believes the victim was involved in some kind of altercation with a group of men.

"Police are currently investigating the details of the altercation and the events following, but at this point it does not appear to be gang-related," Pound said.

Two men were taken into custody after the shooting.

Pound says these men may not be suspects but "may be able to shed some light into the investigation."

Police are focusing their investigation on a white Mercedes sedan abandoned in front of the Wing Kee Restraurant.

Five evidence markers have been placed around the vehicle, and police teams with tracking dogs walked around the scene looking for evidence early Wednesday.

Granville Ave. between Cooney and No. 3 has been closed to traffic.

Source: http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...shColumbiaHome
lonelydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #894

Quote:
Murder charge laid in connection with Maple Ridge homicide
Shawn Bains is charged with second degree murder
Connie Thiessen MAPLE RIDGE (NEWS1130) | Monday, June 29th, 2009 9:25 am
Bookmark
Photo courtesy RCMP

Photo courtesy RCMP

MAPLE RIDGE (NEWS1130) - Crown Counsel has approved a murder charge in connection with the May 29th shooting death of a man who drove himself to the Ridge Meadows hospital.

Steve Nagra was suffering from a gunshot wound when he showed up at hospital. He was stabilized by staff, but died the next morning.

Integrated Homicide Investigators say on Friday they arrested 28-year old Shawn Bains of Maple Ridge in connection with the murder. Bains will make a court appearance today in Port Coquitlam on one count of second degree murder.

Police say he is known to them for his continued association to the organized crime community.

can't say im happy to have known this guy(more of a friend of a few friends), he's always been a lil thug and he's always been afraid of confrontation so that made him act out irrationally and over-the-top all the time once he reached a boiling point (and always on the tiny guy, be it at school or in the real world)
Old 06-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #895
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
all you really needed was a burst shot at the head.
orange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #896

we've got another one

http://news1130.com/more.jsp?content...30_081137_4980

Quote:
Abbotsford police investigate serious incident
The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team has been called in
Kari-Lyn Twidale ABBOTSFORD (NEWS1130) | Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 5:15 am
Bookmark
Map courtesy mapquest.ca
Map courtesy mapquest.ca

ABBOTSFORD (NEWS1130) - Police in Abbotsford are dealing with what could be that city's latest shooting. A large section of Mt. Lehman Rd. is lined with yellow police tape between Downes Rd. and Townshipline Rd.

Early reports from the scene indicate a body was found inside a car, although police have yet to confirm this. An officer with the Abbotsford Police Department says the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team has been called in and any further details must come from them.

Lock it to News1130 for this developing story.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #897
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

no one even seems to care anymore lol

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Mid...343/story.html

METRO VANCOUVER — The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is investigating the shooting death Monday night of a man at A Canadian Auto Body and Paint in Surrey.

Surrey RCMP discovered the man after they were called to the shop, at 7680 134th St., just before 11:30 p.m. on a complaint of shots fired. The shop had been the scene of a gathering that evening, Sgt. Roger Morrow said.

The man had not been identified yet, and Morrow said Tuesday it wasn’t clear if the man was known to police or if the shooting was gang-related.

Police said the driver of a white Mercedes, which was seen leaving the area and was connected with the gathering at the shop, has been in contact with police and was speaking with investigators.

An examination of the crime scene was underway.

Anyone with information is asked to call IHIT at 1-877-551-IHIT or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
© Copyright (c) The Vancouver Sun
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 PM   #898

Surrey victim;

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2910833&ref=nf
Old 07-15-2009, 12:59 AM   #899
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

i heard from a guy who is pretty reliable when it comes to shootings etc lol that he knows the owner of a-canadian and what happened was they were drunk. one guy there decided to pull out a gun and start shooting it in the air for a laugh. he thought he emptied the clip but there was still one in the chamber. he pointed the gun at this mandeep thind guys face as a joke and pulled the trigger. shot him in the face and killed him on the spot. really messed up if thats the case...
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #900
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
i heard from a guy who is pretty reliable when it comes to shootings etc lol that he knows the owner of a-canadian and what happened was they were drunk. one guy there decided to pull out a gun and start shooting it in the air for a laugh. he thought he emptied the clip but there was still one in the chamber. he pointed the gun at this mandeep thind guys face as a joke and pulled the trigger. shot him in the face and killed him on the spot. really messed up if thats the case...
That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard if true. That guy fucked up.
europeeing is offline   Reply With Quote