REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

Vale46Rossi 11-27-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsx604 (Post 7204267)
Do you have much trouble w/ blackouts? It says on the site that if the game's on Canadian TV, it may be blacked out. I want access to every game. And it'd be cool to watch on my Android.

Nope, I use VPN if anything happens, and I also have TV haha =P

only 1 blackout game / day

Not really racist! 11-30-2010 06:26 PM

my fucking god artest.

HonestTea 11-30-2010 06:55 PM

Artest /Fail

Not really racist! 11-30-2010 07:10 PM

shitt

evans go home

1-Slicer-1 11-30-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not really racist! (Post 7209654)
my fucking god artest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestTea (Post 7209691)
Artest /Fail

LMFAO, you guys are ridiculous.

So let me get this straight; Kobe goes 9/25 from the field this game. On the final possession, Kobe jumps to shoot however is well contested and is therefore forced to pass. He makes a bad pass to Ron Artest that is, not only out of Artest's shooting pocket, but forces him to shuffle a few feet towards his right, yet Artest is the one who fails?

Typical Kobe Bryant cock riders.

Skip to 2:45 if you guys want to see the play:

hotjoint 12-01-2010 06:59 AM

can't believe we lost to the grizz last night

Not really racist! 12-01-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 (Post 7210160)
LMFAO, you guys are ridiculous.

So let me get this straight; Kobe goes 9/25 from the field this game. On the final possession, Kobe jumps to shoot however is well contested and is therefore forced to pass. He makes a bad pass to Ron Artest that is, not only out of Artest's shooting pocket, but forces him to shuffle a few feet towards his right, yet Artest is the one who fails?

Typical Kobe Bryant cock riders.

Skip to 2:45 if you guys want to see the play:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6albrvGZaxo

i see your argument.. but after he shuffled his feet and got control the ball, he should of elevated for the shot instead of pump faking and giving Gay time to come over and block the shot..

it was over as soon as Artest hesitated and Kobe driving to the paint resulted in 4 grizzly players moving towards him, sure, the pass wasn't perfect, there was one guy jumping behind tryin to swat the ball away but Artest WAS OPEN. The grizzles were just able to get to him quickly.

regardless if Kobe elevated to shoot or not it, he was able to draw defenders towards him and gave artest a glimpse to take and make the GWS

1-Slicer-1 12-01-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not really racist! (Post 7211048)
it was over as soon as Artest hesitated and Kobe driving to the paint resulted in 4 grizzly players moving towards him, sure, the pass wasn't perfect, there was one guy jumping behind tryin to swat the ball away but Artest WAS OPEN. The grizzles were just able to get to him quickly.

That is not true. When Artest caught the ball, he hesitated because Gay had closed out on him very well. He did a shot fake to see if Gay would fall for it. Gay didn't fall for it, so Artest backed up in order to create space. Unfortunately, Artest isn't exactly the quickest guy in the world, which is why Gay managed to still get a piece of his shot.

goo3 12-01-2010 09:58 PM

If you wanna be picky, he could have passed it back to Kobe cuz he was open.

G-spec 12-01-2010 10:26 PM

^ true that, I'm pretty sure Kobe would easily elevate for a very good attempt over OJ mayo who was close by and would have been the only one going up to contest Kobe if Ron Ron would have swung it back quickly.

Kobe lost the game though, you're Kobe fckin Bryant you get any call you want, go right the fuck and dig into the defense create contact sink the free throws don't be a bitch and fade away, bitch move on his part. Looks like he already beat OJ to the paint he just needed to take one step further in and 1 of the 3 grizzlies around him would have fouled for sure

TRDood 12-02-2010 12:08 AM

^^

Exactly what I was thinking. He was only 1 step away from the paint. Drive, shoot, and draw the foul. Even if Artest gets the shot clean, it doesn't mean he will get it in.
Does that make 3 straight losses to the Lakers? :S
Posted via RS Mobile

1-Slicer-1 12-02-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRDood (Post 7211592)
^^

Exactly what I was thinking. He was only 1 step away from the paint. Drive, shoot, and draw the foul. Even if Artest gets the shot clean, it doesn't mean he will get it in.
Does that make 3 straight losses to the Lakers? :S
Posted via RS Mobile

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7211440)
^ true that, I'm pretty sure Kobe would easily elevate for a very good attempt over OJ mayo who was close by and would have been the only one going up to contest Kobe if Ron Ron would have swung it back quickly.

Kobe lost the game though, you're Kobe fckin Bryant you get any call you want, go right the fuck and dig into the defense create contact sink the free throws don't be a bitch and fade away, bitch move on his part. Looks like he already beat OJ to the paint he just needed to take one step further in and 1 of the 3 grizzlies around him would have fouled for sure

Yeah, it's easy to think that now, but that simply isn't Kobe's game...His last clutch moments are always off of tough shots from mid to 3point range so you can't argue that he should have done this or should have done that seeing how he is the most clutch player this game has ever seen. He knows what he was doing and, unfortunately for him, this one time he was very well defended. Call it a "bitch" move for him to fade away, but Kobe has won countless number of games in the dying seconds doing exactly that.

Take a look for yourself:

G-spec 12-02-2010 06:30 AM

Yea I know I've seen pretty much all his buzzer beaters since he came into the league, I'm just saying the game is on the line you gotta throw everything out the window and make the right move, doesn't matter what your game is Whether it's shooting or drawing fouls, make the right move to give your team the chance to win.

And that you tube clip of yours confirms he made the wrong move, it shows most if not all his buzzer beaters come from fade or pull up type of shots, when I saw him running down the court i was a 100% sure he was gonna pull up for a 3 right in Mayos face, which would have been as good as any look you can get, very surprised to see him drive and even more surprised to see him pass off and not fully penetrate, because there's only one reason a player puts his head down and rushes into the lane like a running back, it's to get to the hoop
Posted via RS Mobile

Mugen EvOlutioN 12-02-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 (Post 7211602)
Yeah, it's easy to think that now, but that simply isn't Kobe's game...His last clutch moments are always off of tough shots from mid to 3point range so you can't argue that he should have done this or should have done that seeing how he is the most clutch player this game has ever seen. He knows what he was doing and, unfortunately for him, this one time he was very well defended. Call it a "bitch" move for him to fade away, but Kobe has won countless number of games in the dying seconds doing exactly that.

Take a look for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PB4LU4wKEU

i wonder if he clutches more than jordan

411ken 12-02-2010 04:30 PM

In case anyone forgot.. it's LeBron's return to cleveland... game just started!!

Feels like game 7 of the nba finals or something.. damnnn

Alpine50 12-02-2010 05:49 PM

why the hells the game on tsn2!!!!!!!!! wtf!!!!

Not really racist! 12-02-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 (Post 7211101)
That is not true. When Artest caught the ball, he hesitated because Gay had closed out on him very well. He did a shot fake to see if Gay would fall for it. Gay didn't fall for it, so Artest backed up in order to create space. Unfortunately, Artest isn't exactly the quickest guy in the world, which is why Gay managed to still get a piece of his shot.

i see your point, but ill still hold position that artest should have launched the shot right when he got control instead of pump faking, credit gay for getting to him quick and pressuring him

i agree with the points of the people above

KuSouL 12-02-2010 07:38 PM

and LeBron takes his talents back to Cleveland today
haha funny how the boos were so loud at first and then it was just sad

but ~ dont care about LBJ ~ GO CELTICS ~ hoping for another epic celtics vs bulls game

Euro7r 12-02-2010 09:14 PM

Heat game tonight was pretty good, lots of boooing, but that was expected. Asshole chants were shouted out, haha

1-Slicer-1 12-02-2010 11:04 PM

Was pretty disgusted by Cleveland fans today. They tried to make fun of LeBron by chanting "Scottie Pippen" towards him. Make fun of LeBron all you want, but don't disrespect another legend who is completely irrelevant to the situation by doing so. Scottie had a great career and goes down in history as a fucking legend. If I was LeBron, I'd feel honoured to be in the same sentence as Scottie Pippen. Stupid Cavs fans.

Vale46Rossi 12-03-2010 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuSouL (Post 7212523)
and LeBron takes his talents back to Cleveland today
haha funny how the boos were so loud at first and then it was just sad

but ~ dont care about LBJ ~ GO CELTICS ~ hoping for another epic celtics vs bulls game

Celtics FTW.

hotjoint 12-03-2010 07:01 AM

I found it interesting that during foul shots that Lebron would go over to the Cleveland bench and talk to Danny Gibson. You could see the other players on the bench just looking at him thinking WTF are you doing here. I bet you Byron Scott was like wtf man, go back to the other side of the court :lol

1-Slicer-1 12-04-2010 10:00 AM

jonwon 12-04-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonwon (Post 7174227)
any raptors fans still around lol i feel like im the only one :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 7174803)
i pity you and the organization

:noob: lulz reppin raptors till i die

it was nice seeing mo pete on OKC last night

shawn79 12-04-2010 11:07 PM

what is bargani maximum potenial