REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

rickross888 04-01-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6359107)
does Jordan owns Bobocats? he was watching the bob vs lakers game yesterday

yea Jordan is part owner of the Bobcats

fuhkyu 04-01-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6359107)
poor Iverson on the motherfucking bench right first time in his life, what a insult, he has back injury as well.

Screw piston, he definitely needs to switch team next year. Last season with denver he was still putting up 30points each game split 50/50 with melo

now this season he is getting owned

sigh....poor A.I, one of my favorite player

screw celtics, never a fan with either one of them. Go Cavs!!!!

does Jordan owns Bobocats? he was watching the bob vs lakers game yesterday

Hmm have you ever thought that Iverson is a shoot first pass second person? Not to mention he is an aging superstar, I'm not taking away from his talent but the pistons record is better without Iverson in the line up than with him in it...

Yes Jordon is part owner of the Bobcats, and screw you for hating on the celtics!;)

Mugen EvOlutioN 04-02-2009 08:05 AM

indeed he is, perhaps staed in Phily for a decade made him that person where had to do everything himself. Putting up 30 points a night every single game

sigh i just hope next season he will do better, i mean last season's performance vs this season is just wayyyyy too much differences.

I understand the dude is turning 34, but kobe, grant hill, big 3s from the Celtics aint all that young either.

I Like garnet over duncan

but sth about pierce i just cannot like! the way he plays...and his voice sounds like raspy tin can...cant understand the words coming out his mouth lol. Ray is alrit...again not feeling his style.

AI is ganster on the floor man, he brought hip hop and playing ball with style. Sad to see him going down like this, vs last season.

411ken 04-02-2009 08:50 AM

I myself is a huge AI fan since his philly days..the problem with AI is..he is a scorer not a passer...He should go back to Philly and team up with Brand, Iggy and co. The fans loved him there and i'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing him back..

And Yes, I agree Paul Pierce is overrated..he didn't help himself by stating he is the best player in the world (Sports Illustrated)I hope they get knocked and i'd love to see his face then haha.

And Jordan should play again! hahaha...imagine the bobcats player practicing with him, etc... that would be a dream for some of them.

Mugen EvOlutioN 04-02-2009 09:25 AM

glad to see another AI fan

just watch his old clips, in his prime the dude was unstoppable. Yup philiy fans LOVES HIM, he accompolished a lot back in Phil

i still think him and Melo did pretty well last season, just their whole defence sucked last year.This year they improved a lot, in terms of rebounding, blocks. Anderson aka birdman is crazy...

Cleveland baby!!! paul pierce...no comment
the way i see this is that Celtics is stacked
KG, ray, paul, marbury (same year as AI 96 and ppl had faith in him), eddie is a pretty good shooter, rondo is a pretty good PG. Without either one of them the big 3, they aint anywhere near the championship.

LC21 04-15-2009 07:48 AM

AI's done. He's not a good fit for philly, philly's a young team none of them will prosper if AI's on that team again. Same thing for Detroit, such a bad fit.

And i hope cleveland win it all the way, Lebron is the real mvp, he aint no underdog anymore.

Mugen EvOlutioN 04-16-2009 07:09 AM

:(:(:( sniff sniff for AI

ya i wish Lebron wins this year

XplodeTheBass 04-16-2009 11:18 AM

all i gotta say is.... CAVS ARE TAKING IT THIS YEAR GURANTEEEEDDDD

MR_BIGGS 04-16-2009 11:31 AM

Lebron's taking the MVP

AI is good, but he takes a team first mentailty away from the Pistons with him needing 30 shots a game...He's a bench player on that team! Lake show sucks

hotjoint 04-16-2009 11:35 AM

Lakers vs Cavs in the finals. Lakers in 5. I'm a bigtime A.I. fan Mugen. I feel bad for him as well but he doesnt fit in with the pistons system. He needs to go to a team where he can be their 1 or 2 option cuz he needs to get his shots/touches. Don't worry bro, He'll be on a different team next year and will ri[ it up again :)

XplodeTheBass 04-16-2009 10:53 PM

Cavs take lakes in 6 if thats the finals

rickross888 04-20-2009 02:05 PM

so the playoffs have finally started. it was great to see the celtics lose game 1 at home to the bulls :D. rose put up great numbers and played a heck of a game. lakers and cavs took care of business at home and look to be in great shape to meet in the finals. d-wade struggled in game 1 vs the hawks...goes to show u why he shouldn't be mvp loll jk he's a great player, just not as good as lebron and kobe.

what are your predictions for first round series'?

in the west i'm going with:
- lakers sweep the jazz (5 games at most)
- nuggets in 6 vs hornets
- spurs in 7 vs mavs
- blazers in 7 vs rockets

in the east i'm going with:
- cavs in 5 vs pistons
- heat in 6 vs hawks
- magic in 6 vs 76ers
- bulls in 7 vs celtics (celtics be gone! lol)

wuuhoo 04-20-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickross888 (Post 6389376)
so the playoffs have finally started. it was great to see the celtics lose game 1 at home to the bulls :D. rose put up great numbers and played a heck of a game. lakers and cavs took care of business at home and look to be in great shape to meet in the finals. d-wade struggled in game 1 vs the hawks...goes to show u why he shouldn't be mvp loll jk he's a great player, just not as good as lebron and kobe.

what are your predictions for first round series'?

in the west i'm going with:
- lakers sweep the jazz (5 games at most)
- nuggets in 6 vs hornets
- spurs in 7 vs mavs
- blazers in 7 vs rockets

in the east i'm going with:
- cavs in 5 vs pistons
- heat in 6 vs hawks
- magic in 6 vs 76ers
- bulls in 7 vs celtics (celtics be gone! lol)

im going with:
Lakers in 5 over jazz
nuggets in 6 over hornets
spurs in 7
rockets in 6

cavs in 4 over pistons
hawks in 7 over miami
magic in 6
and I cant really see Boston losing lol. SO...

boston in 7 over bulls

daval 04-20-2009 05:25 PM

Well i think Nuggets is real strong after watching yesterday's game.

East is definitely Cavaliers' turf, hopefully win the Champ:thumbsup:

411ken 04-20-2009 05:39 PM

- lakers beats Jazz in 5
- nuggets beats hornets in 6
- Mavs beat Spurs in 6
- Rockets beat Blazers in 5

- cavs in 5 vs pistons
- Hawks in 5 over Heat
- magic in 6 vs 76ers
- Celtics in 6 over Bulls

This are my prediction.. Let's see who makes the most correct ones

Mugen EvOlutioN 04-21-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 6382511)
Lakers vs Cavs in the finals. Lakers in 5. I'm a bigtime A.I. fan Mugen. I feel bad for him as well but he doesnt fit in with the pistons system. He needs to go to a team where he can be their 1 or 2 option cuz he needs to get his shots/touches. Don't worry bro, He'll be on a different team next year and will ri[ it up again :)

im very worried about AI, dont wonna see him retire like that yet...

go DENVER GO!!!

Smith is the shit, birdman is just INSANE!!

daval 04-22-2009 06:09 AM

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, got -11 Cavs, -6.5 1H, and -6 LAL 1H.

any cappers here?

MR_BIGGS 04-22-2009 01:46 PM

Lakeshow will lose to the Cavs if they make it that far...

411ken 04-23-2009 06:51 AM

Cavs will lose to the Lakers if they make it that far.

I think this is the teams' starting 5/.. not to sure about the cavs.. I take the lakers 5 any day and I take their bench over the cavs as well. I do hope it's the cavs/lakers finals as that will be a classic and I don't mind both teams.

Bynum-Ilgauskas
Gasol- Varejao
Ariza-James
Bryant-West
Fisher- Williams

hotjoint 04-23-2009 07:12 AM

so much nba and hockey to watch for the next few months :)

FatalCloud 04-26-2009 11:39 AM

did anyone watch the lakers/jazz game 4? i never laughed so hard for a longtime, the woman announcer after kobe did a crossover and made a tough jumpshot, she alluded to jordan, which utah jazz player did he do that to, so famous for? she said craig ehlo? i was like wtf?? do you even know basketball? a minute later, the guy announcer corrected her...guess what he said? he's like no... craig ehlo? you're talking about the jazz right? 'pauses' ....naw it was brad russell.

brad russell?????!!!!!!! it was bryon russell...oh man hahahahaha

daval 04-26-2009 12:07 PM

yep the woman braodcaster just didn't know basketball enough.

Well, any cappers here.

Im on Bos +3 and Cavs -8.5 today.

And i hope Heat will win the series, love Wade~

rickross888 04-26-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatalCloud (Post 6398303)
did anyone watch the lakers/jazz game 4? i never laughed so hard for a longtime, the woman announcer after kobe did a crossover and made a tough jumpshot, she alluded to jordan, which utah jazz player did he do that to, so famous for? she said craig ehlo? i was like wtf?? do you even know basketball? a minute later, the guy announcer corrected her...guess what he said? he's like no... craig ehlo? you're talking about the jazz right? 'pauses' ....naw it was brad russell.

haha yea man that was so funny. craig ehlo lol seriously...that shot that jordan took on him was going across the lane, pulling up and then he jumped up in the air with a fist pump celebrating the win. i didn't notice that the guy said brad russell though, i just assumed he said bryon russell haha cuz i was paying attention to the game.

goo3 04-27-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatalCloud (Post 6398303)

I automatically think of ABC when I hear this.

hotjoint 04-27-2009 08:55 AM

bulls beat celtics again :) i hope the bulls take them out, i wanan see philly beat orlando too