REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

Fafine 05-04-2009 10:09 PM

fuck that shit kobe the rapist all the wayyy!

rickross888 05-04-2009 11:21 PM

lakers started out lethargic and looked like it for most of the game. pau didn't make his mid-range shots especially those right around the free throw line. the rest of the team weren't hitting their shots either (ariza, odom, vujacic). bynum did well in the minutes he played, but phil jackson chose to limit his minutes in the 2nd half... credit to the rockets though, but despite how badly lakers played tonight, i expect them to come out strong game 2 and still take this series.

thank god celtics lost to the magic tonight...the fact that the magic gave up their 28pt lead when the game seemed like it was out of reach would've been unfathomable. 3 more games for the magic to win to finally knock those celtics out, can't wait!

Synaptik 05-04-2009 11:54 PM

yao was awesome tonight. his dedication to the game is amazing.

411ken 05-05-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatalCloud (Post 6408500)
ATL is playing lebron james and the cavs, why are you talking about the celtics

lol, my fault.. I had the matchup mixed up.

As for the games tonight, I was happy that the celts lost.. Even though the magics almost blew that 26 point lead lol.. The way I see it, if the bulls who had a young/inexperienced team took them to game 7, there's no way in hell they would beat the magics/cavs/lakers/denver(the way they are playing lately is great)..

As for the lakers game, it sucked that the lakers lost but watching Yao's passion to stay in the game is remarkable.. he was tearing up in the tunnel when stretching....

One more thing.. "The King" LeBron James was named MVP!!! 3rd youngest player to do so.. He deserved it.. actually they all deserved it (lbj,kobe,dwade). We are all Witnesses.

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-05-2009 09:10 AM

lebron definitely deserves the MVP, crazy passer and rebounder...hence the block shots as well

yayyy denver playing tonight, smoke the dallas

melo with his jump shots, suppose to represent the next gen jordan :p
nene's inside game aint bad
martin is alrit...
JR has crazy fire power when he is playing it right
Anderson - i fucking love this guy, the new gen of dennis rodman. Lots energy...
carter- decent point guard
And billups of course
great line up
kleza can hit some 3s

411ken 05-05-2009 01:28 PM

Dallas sucks.. they should trade away Dirk or he should ask for one. I like Jkidd as a purepoint but they overpaid for him by trading harris.

And I don't know about you guys but I would LOVE to see Lakers/Cavs finals. Imagine Kobe/LeBron head to head...omg..and in HD

hotjoint 05-06-2009 07:10 AM

lakers lost game 1 but they'll come back, they had a bad game like every team has every now and then. Good to see Orlando beat boston. Cavs will destory ATL and I don't think Dallas has a chance with denver.

Lakers VS Nuggets in west final
Cavs VS Magic in east final

Lakers VS Cavs in finals, lakers in 6 (I'm only being nice cuz I think lakers can sweep the cavs)

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-06-2009 10:48 AM

screwww uuuu

nuggets can never loseeeee

:p;)

Alpine50 05-06-2009 11:27 PM

melo cant take out kobe
you see him tonight

steel_chain619 05-07-2009 01:45 AM

why's there so much hate against the celtics lol

m4k4v4li 05-07-2009 02:55 AM

lakers will take it
no way kobe is going to settle for a loss to houston

i mean come on who wants to see houston in the final....

hotjoint 05-07-2009 06:26 AM

:lol at derrick fisher and kobe last night. Fisher knocked down scola pretty easily. I think scola kinda flopped a little but thats just me :) Boston came back and killed orlando.

DHP 1 05-07-2009 07:24 AM

woops

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-07-2009 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_chain619 (Post 6413241)
why's there so much hate against the celtics lol

cuz they are a gay team
ugly jersey
pierece's voice sound slike shit
ray allen looks like sam cassel's other lost brother from another planet that was born from a different mother but the same father.
Rondo cant shoot jackass shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 6413258)
lakers will take it
no way kobe is going to settle for a loss to houston

i mean common who wants to see houston in the final....

No one

boring no superstar team
ok yao..but he is boring too.

rickross888 05-07-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6413351)
cuz they are a gay team
ugly jersey
pierece's voice sound slike shit
ray allen looks like sam cassel's other lost brother from another planet that was born from a different mother but the same father.
Rondo cant shoot jackass shit

lol i agree with everything u said

rickross888 05-07-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 6413314)
:lol at derrick fisher and kobe last night. Fisher knocked down scola pretty easily. I think scola kinda flopped a little but thats just me :) Boston came back and killed orlando.

fisher ftw! he sent a msg to scola alright. artest is a BEAST, don't wanna mess with that guy, but when you're as good as kobe s'all gd on the court playin basketball. if kobe took it outside with artest he'd be dead meat

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-07-2009 12:03 PM

its been done b4

just youtube

Artest back when he was with the pacer vs piston ben wallace

HUGEEE brawl, one of the bigest brawl in NBA audience

with piston players, as well as the fans. Fans were throwing chairs, water botle, pop corns, and gang up on Pacers players...it was nuts

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-07-2009 12:05 PM

hell i could careless Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Denvers wins this series.

All great teams with great athlets

Rockets......average team without tracey...hell i dont even like tracey..the dude has some fucked up slanted eyes. one looking at the right one looking at the left.

Boston is just pure thumbs down except KG

rickross888 05-07-2009 03:22 PM

yea man of course i know that lol. stephen jackson, ron artest, rasheed, ben tons of players got suspended and fined. i watched that game, i still remember that night. artest wrecked havoc with his punches...BEAST. i just meant to say that kobe shouldn't mess with him, since it wouldn't turn out very nice...

rickross888 05-07-2009 03:25 PM

damn both fisher and alston are suspended for game 3

Not really racist! 05-07-2009 03:45 PM

kobe's tray in the fourth = epic

shakes defender, off the glass, back to himself and in.

Alpine50 05-08-2009 12:12 AM

WoW
lebron's just too insane, cant be stoped

hotjoint 05-08-2009 06:25 AM

Cleveland is murdering Atlanta :lol

Mugen EvOlutioN 05-08-2009 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 6414761)
Cleveland is murdering Atlanta :lol

werd, they smoke them like how they smoke pistons.

Magic shall be next

MR_BIGGS 05-08-2009 07:29 AM

All of u need to get off Kobe's dick...jeeze...

In the beginning of the season anyone could have told you that it's going to be Lakers and Celtics in the final again....now that KG is out..its going to be Lakers and Cavs in the final...

Derek Fisher is an idiot..maybe not as big an idiot as Rafer..but nonetheless a bonehead play to lean into that pick....

Houston won't win the series..but it will be interesting....CAVS all the way.