REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #26
I don't get it

I wonder if the title of this thread was meant to be rhetorical because seriously...of course you are an asshole for doing what you did.

You cant undo what you already did but at least have the decency to tell her the truth so she can decide whether to dump your ass.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #27
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Is she just saying she is pregnant? have you gone to the doctor with her? I know some girls that are that fucking crazy.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #28
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
shes one fertile bitch...

other then that, yeah your an asshole for cheating...but i could care less really...so you love the girl, okay, sex with others is purely physical...okay...big fuckin deal...ever heard of a swinger? maybe thats a lifestyle choice you might like.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #29
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

asshole written all over...go jump out of a building and end life quick
Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #30
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefball View Post
Yes, you're an asshole! Sorry...
you don't even need to say sorry to this guy.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #31
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Let's put it this way. If you truly love someone you will never ever do something to hurt them let alone cheat on him/her.

The first thing you should do is get tested to see if you got any disease while you were cheating. Then stop your cheating and put all your efforts into supporting your gf and the baby.

Think about you gaining 50 to 70lbs and looking all fat and ugly and image how your gf would feel about yourself. See you wouldn't think you are affractive anymore too. If you love someone apparence doesn't matter.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #32
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
you don't even need to say sorry to this guy.
lol right on!

----------------------

i think some counselling for you would help cuz clearly you have problems.

your not only an asshole but a damn jerk off

instead of spending ur time fuking now u need to take responsible.. and take care of the baby

if there was a sequel to Knocked Up you would be the star.
Knocked up 2.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #33
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

tsk, ess hoe.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #34
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

speechless
Old 02-22-2009, 03:22 PM   #35
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

i don't know how you questioned yourself being an asshole, the title should clearly be "I am an asshole".

Last edited by moussy; 02-22-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #36
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

You were an asshole for getting her pregnant to begin with. NEXT!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #37
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Don't worry the kids probably not yours.. while your out doing what your doing someone else tapped that shit and You get to raise his baby.

Berz out.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #38
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Wow. The hypocrisy on this thread. Apart from the black & white portion of right and wrong, has anyone ever considered the human factor of this equation. Simply put, the line between right and wrong is crystal and easy under the normal and comfortable circumstances. Can all you lot say the same under extraordinary circumstances?

Stealing is wrong, murder is wrong, and of course, cheating is wrong but considering the situation, I can't say I blame the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 View Post
somehow, i think she went off the pill. I just can't see how you hit the 1% twice.
+1
Old 02-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #39
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
i didnt bother reading anyone's post

well i did, some i skimmed through.

you know what, I don't blame the OP. men have needs, and when you're standing on a muddy hill trying to climb upwards, one slip and you're gone.

don't confess to your gf, you risk the chance of her leaving you and a lot of stuff being really fucked up.

it's better if you just kept it hush, cut off communications with your fuck buddy and forget about her forever.

lol it is possible to love more than one person at once, and i'm sure you love your gf and all, but men have needs too. your right hand or left aint gonna fucking cut it forever. all men know that.

and yeah that's a bit sketchy, your gf getting pregnant twice? on the pill AND spermicides?

she either stopped taking the pill, the kid isnt yours, or you have super sperm.

anyways, as a man i know the physical part of a relationship is important, it's like having a ferrari in your garage and not even able being to start it up, just sitting in it is not good enough. another ferrari is gonna pull up and if they offer you a ride, you're gonna get in.

bottom line, brush it under a rug and forget about it for the rest of your life. you have other shit more important to worry about, like your kid.

i would tell her if there wasn't a kid on the way.

but there's a kid on the way, and you don't wanna be forced on child support and all that crap and imagine having a kid that's never had a "real" father. that sucks.

just fucking brush it under a rug. if u really wanna tell her, tell her, and if she's got half a brain she'll stay with you for the kids sake.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #40
Need my Daily Fix of RS

holy shit this is absurd! i cant believe what im reading.
first of all, YES it was a wrong move to leave her just cuz U felt like shit that u got her prego the first time around. thats what we call SELFISH.
second of all, FUCK NO it was not justified for u to cheat! it DOES NOT matter what the reason is!
third of all, u are a shallow inconsiderate fuck to not give half a shit about ure gf's efforts to lose the weight and cheating JUST CUZ OF HER APPEARANCE.
Finally, marriage is not for u. u'll be one of the fags thats got 5 divorces by the time their 35

i hope she finds out and chops off ure balls.

Last edited by BabyblooLexus; 02-22-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #41
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Opinion limit has been reached.
General opinion = YOU ARE ASSHOLE
Desired action from society = GROW UP
This message will self destruct in 5 4 3 2 .....

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 02-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #42
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyblooLexus View Post
first of all, YES it was a wrong move to leave her just cuz U felt like shit that u got her prego the first time around. thats what we call SELFISH.
fuck that, if shes on the pill and said he didnt need condoms, id put my trust in the girl, if she slips up and forgets a pill and she gets prego, fuck that, abortion and im outta there.

ive gotten a girl prego before, and we had an abortion...its never the same after that...you just cant look at them the same way..
Old 02-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyblooLexus View Post
... thats what we call SELFISH.
second of all, FUCK NO it was not justified for u to cheat! it DOES NOT matter what the reason is!
Whatever.

Women who hold out on sex to gain leverage in a relationship is SELFISH too IMO.

Although it's absolutely unclear why she was holding out on the OP but its NORMAL for one to seek fixes when one's natural necessities are left unsatisfied. Women have necessities themselves too. If a man can't provide for his girl/family shelter & food, I wouldn't find it far too unreasonable should she start entertaining other avenues to fulfill her needs. As dense as you ALL may be... SEX is A NECESSITY for men.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #44
Need to Seek Professional Help

I'm rather surprised at some of the posts here... so I'm motivated to post here when I wouldn't otherwise.

ANY ANY ANY of the OP's "needs" should go out the fucking door the minute the GF decided that the she was keeping the baby. Either that, or break relationship ties with the GF and continue to wet the dick in random holes BUT pay the financial support and be involved with the child (that is if the mother wants it).

The child's welfare goes beyond anything else.

Noir, do you really think that the mother was holding out sex in this case for emotional reasons? I don't think she was in this case -- IIRC pregnancy comes with associated hormonal changes which change the sex drive.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #45
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

if you are not ready to be a parent, learn to bag that shit up, abortions are tough on a girl's mental and physical health
and yes, you are an asshole for cheating on her, its never justified, and if you really liked your girlfriend, you would never had

best thing to do right now is to tell her so she knows how childish you really are and learns to stay away from people like you, if you're lucky she'll eventually forgive you

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Old 02-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
Noir, do you really think that the mother was holding out sex in this case for emotional reasons? I don't think she was in this case -- IIRC pregnancy comes with associated hormonal changes which change the sex drive.
Dunno. From what I can gather, the relationship was experiencing turbulence post-abortion. Doesn't matter though.

Not that I would know, as I've never fathered a child. But I wouldn't imagine a girl losing her sex drive completely upon pregnancy. If anything, I thought in general, girls in gestation would want it more.

Perhaps the refusal of sex goes deeper than just the female being in the state of pregnancy?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #47
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

yeah you're an asshole but you should tell her and let her decide to stay with you or not. Then if she does stay with you then you better make her happy for the rest of her life.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 AM   #48
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Well it's obvious the OP is an asshole, a big one.

Yes Noir- no sex goes far deeper than just the physical state of being preggo... it goes into emotions, and hormonal as well as the obvious phsyical changes of her body.

Yeah I get men have needs but you know what she needs after she pushed out his fucking baby? She needs fucking love, and support. She's fat, how do you think that makes her feel? Attractive? Beautiful? Able to turn on her partner like she did when she was skinny... Yeah right. She feels ugly, undesired, and unattractive, you think that's going to make her want sex MORE... I'll give you the answer: no it won't.

And do you think all partners (men) who knock their partners up should have the "right" to cheat since they're not getting laid for x months? Fuck that. And it would seem that here is the popular opinion. He had NO right to go out and bang a girl because his gf was having his baby. Sorry- whack the fuck off.

Not to mention she's probably tired, as should he be... but instead he's out fucking girls. How about stay home next time, help her out with the baby all day all night, massage her feet and then fuck your gf?

And if THAT fails easy... get relationship help... like sex counselling it can't be uncommon for this no-sex shit to go down post-pregnancy. You're just a dickwad for handling like you did.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #49
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

U are one of those guys that makes the other guys look bad...please just take care of the child and support your gf for life , bye a-hole....
Old 02-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #50
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
fuck that, if shes on the pill and said he didnt need condoms, id put my trust in the girl, if she slips up and forgets a pill and she gets prego, fuck that, abortion and im outta there.

ive gotten a girl prego before, and we had an abortion...its never the same after that...you just cant look at them the same way..
whys that
elaborate
Closed Thread